Stats: 3,156,293 members, 7,829,669 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Replacing Fuel Pump Assy On My Kawasaki Ninja 650 - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Replacing Fuel Pump Assy On My Kawasaki Ninja 650 (5029 Views)

2010 Kawasaki Ninja 250 For Quick Sale / Toks Kawasaki Ninja.1200cc / Kawasaki Ninja 1000cc @160k (2) (3) (4)

Re: Replacing Fuel Pump Assy On My Kawasaki Ninja 650 by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:07pm On Apr 13, 2020
HeavenlyBang:

Aight, thanks. Would that smaller scooter that that call ladies machine be an easier starting point?

No. You need to learn to use the clutch

Re: Replacing Fuel Pump Assy On My Kawasaki Ninja 650 by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:08pm On Apr 13, 2020
nurey:

Easier said than done to all the learners please ensure to wear protective googles what happened to me for failing to do so will not happen to u in jesus name. It kinda funny grin

Uncle tell us nah, we will not laugh

Re: Replacing Fuel Pump Assy On My Kawasaki Ninja 650 by HeavenlyBang(m): 1:22pm On Apr 13, 2020
GAZZUZZ:

No. You need to learn to use the clutch

Grazie.
Re: Replacing Fuel Pump Assy On My Kawasaki Ninja 650 by thebigkendo(m): 1:29pm On Apr 13, 2020
I trust chief diportivo, e for just kazeem honda accord fuel pump inside.. After all, na the same 12v at 3.5bar grin grin grin
Re: Replacing Fuel Pump Assy On My Kawasaki Ninja 650 by nurey(m): 1:51pm On Apr 13, 2020
GAZZUZZ:

Uncle tell us nah, we will not laugh

I looked at the dash to check i was in gear 3 following instruction to speed up, looked back at the road, fly entered my eye grin I just know i was inside bush shouting my eye! My eye! In yoruba. I have to wait for my own bike to continue learning sha

Re: Replacing Fuel Pump Assy On My Kawasaki Ninja 650 by nurey(m): 2:00pm On Apr 13, 2020
HeavenlyBang:

Aight, thanks. Would that smaller scooter that that call ladies machine be an easier starting point?

Would be good for learning stability and handle steering control.
Powerbikes are manual transmission, while ladies bike are automatic
Re: Replacing Fuel Pump Assy On My Kawasaki Ninja 650 by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:33pm On Apr 13, 2020
nurey:

I looked at the dash to check i was in gear 3 following instruction to speed up, looked back at the road, fly entered my eye grin I just know i was inside bush shouting my eye! My eye! In yoruba. I have to wait for my own bike to continue learning sha

Reason Only one other person has ever ridden my bike (you know your self) and he can afford to replace it . cheesy
Re: Replacing Fuel Pump Assy On My Kawasaki Ninja 650 by Jcael(m): 2:39pm On Apr 13, 2020
GAZZUZZ:

Reason Only one other person has ever ridden my bike (you know your self) and he can afford to replace it . cheesy

Insurance!
Re: Replacing Fuel Pump Assy On My Kawasaki Ninja 650 by diportivo: 3:02pm On Apr 13, 2020
thebigkendo:
I trust chief diportivo, e for just kazeem honda accord fuel pump inside.. After all, na the same 12v at 3.5bar grin grin grin

no time

altho

Suzuki every fuel pump is better
Re: Replacing Fuel Pump Assy On My Kawasaki Ninja 650 by diportivo: 3:02pm On Apr 13, 2020
thebigkendo:

no time

altho

Suzuki every fuel pump is better grin
Re: Replacing Fuel Pump Assy On My Kawasaki Ninja 650 by thebigkendo(m): 3:18pm On Apr 13, 2020
diportivo:

no time

altho

Suzuki every fuel pump is better cheaper

Fixed tongue
Re: Replacing Fuel Pump Assy On My Kawasaki Ninja 650 by LeJeun3: 3:43pm On Apr 13, 2020
GAZZUZZ:

unna road wey DPO de stand under sun. I saw them impounding bicycles on sat morning.

Lolz, that DPO is funny.

Young Man who are you and why does this car have this Navy sticker, then he see the Navy uniform and boom, he replies himself. You can go....

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Replacing Fuel Pump Assy On My Kawasaki Ninja 650 by Abduletudaye(m): 3:47pm On Apr 14, 2020
GAZZUZZ:

away niyen smiley

Happy Easter

Gazzuzz?? This is you??
Re: Replacing Fuel Pump Assy On My Kawasaki Ninja 650 by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:53pm On Apr 14, 2020
Abduletudaye:

Gazzuzz?? This is you??

I am the one taking pics, that's my son.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Replacing Fuel Pump Assy On My Kawasaki Ninja 650 by HeavenlyBang(m): 4:14pm On Apr 14, 2020
Abduletudaye:

Gazzuzz?? This is you??

Re: Replacing Fuel Pump Assy On My Kawasaki Ninja 650 by Abduletudaye(m): 4:50pm On Apr 14, 2020
GAZZUZZ:

I am the one taking pics, that's my son.

I see....Thanks for the delivery today though smiley
Re: Replacing Fuel Pump Assy On My Kawasaki Ninja 650 by Abduletudaye(m): 4:51pm On Apr 14, 2020
[quote author=HeavenlyBang post=88439224][/quote]

Crocodile wants to eat your hand abi?
Re: Replacing Fuel Pump Assy On My Kawasaki Ninja 650 by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:18pm On Apr 14, 2020
Abduletudaye:

I see....Thanks for the delivery today though smiley

monitoring spirits o! cheesy

Re: Replacing Fuel Pump Assy On My Kawasaki Ninja 650 by Heykayxx(m): 5:58pm On Apr 14, 2020
GAZZUZZ:
Testing....

Startup is excellent, feels sexy like when I got it .

Unfortunately because of the lock down i cannot test the power loss (speeds of 140-180km/hr cool

Waiting on uncle sonwo and grandpa Hari to open the roads so I can test that.

Hope you enjoyed viewing.

If the lock down persists, i will open another thread for brake pad replacement cheesy .
Helmet, please grin

Nice thread!
Re: Replacing Fuel Pump Assy On My Kawasaki Ninja 650 by Heykayxx(m): 6:01pm On Apr 14, 2020
HeavenlyBang:

I wish I knew how to ride! A bike would be the first thing I'd buy. Urgh. They're so cheap too. cry
...and prone to accident! But something must kill a man grin
Re: Replacing Fuel Pump Assy On My Kawasaki Ninja 650 by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:19pm On Apr 14, 2020
Heykayxx:

Helmet, please grin

Nice thread!

nurey you hear? Make fly no enter your eye cheesy
Re: Replacing Fuel Pump Assy On My Kawasaki Ninja 650 by princeogbeide1(m): 6:50pm On Apr 14, 2020
Nice thread. My 2000 kawasaki ER-5 engine knocked. I'm looking for 90k to fix it.. I travelled from Edo to Niger state with it, used it very well during Christmas/newyear to run Suleja to Garki on a stead and I covered about 2000km in two weeks. First week of January, my engine water pump failed on my journey back to Edo state. Bike has been parked since second week of January. It's my first bike, I'm still a student.. I miss my bike.. I still feel I'm in the biking world.

Re: Replacing Fuel Pump Assy On My Kawasaki Ninja 650 by lanrexdo(m): 7:05pm On Apr 14, 2020
So sad. I guess you should have noticed it since it is a naked bike.

Hope you get it fixed and enjoy it.

Riding is the best thing that can happen to a man

I own 3 bikes.

Honda vfr 750. Heavy and loud. Parked for 2years

Honda grom 125. My small noise maker..

Honda cb1 1991(400F).. great movement but silent.
The engine is beyond soild! A.K.A. He no they die.

princeogbeide1:
Nice thread. My 2000 kawasaki ER-5 engine knocked. I'm looking for 90k to fix it.. I travelled from Edo to Niger state with it, used it very well during Christmas/newyear to run Suleja to Garki on a stead and I covered about 2000km in two weeks. First week of January, my engine water pump failed on my journey back to Edo state. Bike has been parked since second week of January. It's my first bike, I'm still a student.. I miss my bike.. I still feel I'm in the biking world.

Re: Replacing Fuel Pump Assy On My Kawasaki Ninja 650 by Abduletudaye(m): 7:58pm On Apr 14, 2020
GAZZUZZ:

monitoring spirits o! cheesy

Re: Replacing Fuel Pump Assy On My Kawasaki Ninja 650 by princeogbeide1(m): 10:37am On Apr 15, 2020
lanrexdo:
So sad. I guess you should have noticed it since it is a naked bike.

Hope you get it fixed and enjoy it.

I own 3 bikes.

Honda vfr 750. Heavy and loud. Parked for 2years

Honda grom 125. My small noise maker..

Honda cb1 1991(400F).. great movement but silent.
The engine is beyond soild! A.K.A. He no they die.

Wow that's great.
Your Honda cb1 is 4 cylinder liquid cooled.. the engine is massive for 400cc that's why it can withstand very high pressure. You got nice choice of bikes in your garage. I will get there. I'm still a student per say grin grin

Its super fun and it creates massive awareness

Re: Replacing Fuel Pump Assy On My Kawasaki Ninja 650 by jceesquare(m): 4:49am On May 03, 2020
GAZZUZZ what are the paperwork needed to own and ride a bike in Lagos.
I'd love to own one, but my wife hates it with passion.
Re: Replacing Fuel Pump Assy On My Kawasaki Ninja 650 by lanrexdo(m): 5:55am On May 03, 2020
First learn how to ride first

Buy helmet, body kits, boots and glove.

Find someone that teaches how to ride a bike and then decide if you really want to ride.

Infact if you really want to ride you will first buy the bike before even knowing how to ride.

jceesquare:
GAZZUZZ what are the paperwork needed to own and ride a bike in Lagos.
I'd love to own one, but my wife hates it with passion.

Re: Replacing Fuel Pump Assy On My Kawasaki Ninja 650 by spinna: 9:05am On May 10, 2020
I love bikes ..can anyone help me with a light dirtbike for my farm. Dirtbikes are awesome too..they make your sportbike skills sharper
GAZZUZZ:

Re: Replacing Fuel Pump Assy On My Kawasaki Ninja 650 by jceesquare(m): 12:38pm On May 10, 2020
lanrexdo:
First learn how to ride first

Buy helmet, body kits, boots and glove.

Find someone that teaches how to ride a bike and then decide if you really want to ride.

Infact if you really want to ride you will first buy the bike before even knowing how to ride.

I know how to ride (never ridden a sports bike though), just want to know the paper work needed to own a big bike in Lagos.
Re: Replacing Fuel Pump Assy On My Kawasaki Ninja 650 by lanrexdo(m): 5:32pm On May 10, 2020
Do you mean to register your bike? Just work into any frsc office with you money. 20-30k not sure f the current price of registration.

N.B. Learn how to handle a sport bike first. Good-luck.

jceesquare:

I know how to ride (never ridden a sports bike though), just want to know the paper work needed to own a big bike in Lagos.
Re: Replacing Fuel Pump Assy On My Kawasaki Ninja 650 by lanrexdo(m): 5:33pm On May 10, 2020
Right call. Go to ladipo or oyingbo to check out if not then order from the usa.
spinna:
I love bikes ..can anyone help me with a light dirtbike for my farm. Dirtbikes are awesome too..they make your sportbike skills sharper
Re: Replacing Fuel Pump Assy On My Kawasaki Ninja 650 by sixoath(m): 5:56am On Sep 24, 2020
GAZZUZZ:
There are two plastic accessories left and right of the tank that should be removed, they are held down by a star screw. The tank is held down by two 10mm bolts
Na this your tool set o, how I fit get one na?

Nissan Maxima '98 Model / Beware!! This Toks 2011 Toyota 4runner Sr5 Was Stolen -- Don't Buy It!! / Volkswagen Vanagon Faragon For Sale