Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,568 members, 7,955,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:03 PM

What Are Bw Looking Into A White Man? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are Bw Looking Into A White Man? (2398 Views)

What This White Man Thinks About Black Women (PIC) True? / Guys, Why Shy Away From Looking Into Her Eyes After Sex? / Looking Into Your Partner's Eyes - What Do You See? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are Bw Looking Into A White Man? by obenda(m): 1:43pm On Jan 04, 2011
HI all,

I'm new of the forum, I'm Italian and male. I would like to know what are the physical aspects that BW look upon when they date white men.

My curiosity arises from the fact that in recent years I have found more and more black women attractive but I am not able to say if I am attractive for them. Let me explain that Italy is not a melting pot country, residents foreigners account only to 7-8% of the total population and only 1/3 of foreigners are black people.

Most of the black people are coming from Senegal and other West Africa countries (Ivory Coast and Nigeria), or from Somalia (a previous colony of Italy). An most of this share of black people is composed by men, so it is RARE to see black women to ask to. And when you find one that is not the first question you may ask,

I've read a lot of threads here in Nairaland on this topic and I know that the overall answer to my question will be : "it does not matter the colour, body shape, facial features and so on, as long you like her". I totally agree with that BUT it is not what i am looking for. I therefore ask here to all participants to do an extra-effort to state what are the physical white men characteristics they like , or , better, the ones that in their opinion, are those necessary to be considered good looking. Please refer also to celebrities if you want to show examples.

You might find this topic a bit bizarre or rude: I realised that the forum is mainly participated by people living in the USA, I don't want my tipic to be considered as a race issue. Please bear with me and with may naivete, but I'd like to have honest answers. Please bear in mind that mind is just sake of knowledge.

bye
Re: What Are Bw Looking Into A White Man? by MrsEve2(f): 1:50pm On Jan 04, 2011
No, majority of the people on this site are Nigerians.  I have a question, are you asking opinions of black women who looking to date white men and/or any black women who are not looking to date white men? Just curious.
Re: What Are Bw Looking Into A White Man? by sistajay(f): 1:52pm On Jan 04, 2011
It does not matter to me one bit whether you're white or black, as long as you're a MAN and you know how to treat a woman right!!
Re: What Are Bw Looking Into A White Man? by Areaboy2(m): 1:53pm On Jan 04, 2011
All women on earth like Italian men, and its pissing me off tongue. nothing directed to u in particular.

I've had the chance to discuss with so many women from different races and background. and all i hear is. "hmmmm i want a hot Italiano"

so u're in luck dude. dont bother what they all say, reputation has given u 1up already, use it wisely

just my two cents
Re: What Are Bw Looking Into A White Man? by obenda(m): 2:45pm On Jan 04, 2011
HI, i tried to reply to sinle posts but I can't see how---sorry.

To Mrs EVE: I' am interested in any useful answers. Yes I do like BW, but I am not here trying to get dated. Here's my history: when I was younger (now I'm 40) there were not black people in Italy, at least in the area where I've grown up. My idea of a beautiful woman was composed both of my preference and by cultural influences. I liked white girls and if you asked me then what top model i preferred teh probable answer was Claudia schiffer and not Naomi Campbell. I realised that Naomi was a beautiful woman but she was not sexy to me, could you believe that?

I recall to have an argument with a friend where I said that Naomi was great but I was indifferent to her beauty. It was legitimate to say that but nowadays, I smile to my old myself. Now that I like black girls I realise HOW MUCH cultural influences are powerful. With more and more black people around in Italy I started to look at different faces and bodies and almost completely changed my preferences. Now I stared to like black noses, lips, eyes and bodies, while before I didn't like them, probably because I could not see their beauty.

In recent years I have been dancing salsa and there I got contact with Cuban and other Caribbean people. My eyes opened to other kind of beauties and the process is still going on. It is also embarrassing for me and for the black girls I meet occasionally on the bus, shopping, etc. It is not polite to stare people but you know, when you are to be accustomed to other facial features and bodies, you need time to look, to observe the details in order to understand what is attractive or not. It is like i am "learning" a new language, a redefinition of what is beautiful.

I am still in this "learning process", and I know what I like in BW, that is I can make my personal list of aspects:

1. I like eye cat eyes, that is not big eyes (like some WW have) but thin eyes

2. I do like all the normal black body differences (bigger and higher backside), skin aspects

3. I do also like BW hair. I do understand that white girls hair is more silky and easier to dress, but sincerely I Don't understand why many BW are so desperate about their curly hair and crave to change them. Ok I underatnd tahta when you are fed up with a style and you want to change it you need to spend hours at the hairdresser, but it STRIKES me that - at least here - NO bW is leaving their hair natural,

4. NO need to make up. When a Bw is beautiful she really doesn't need to use make up while WW, even the MOST beautiful ones, are different of they use make up

OK, now some black woman would please tell me what they like in White men face, body, etc

To Area boy: please not all what they say of Italian guys is true, they are just stereotypes.

to sista-ja : please answer my question
Re: What Are Bw Looking Into A White Man? by MrsEve2(f): 2:58pm On Jan 04, 2011
obenda:

HI, i tried to reply to sinle posts but I can't see how---sorry.

To Mrs EVE: I' am interested in any useful answers. Yes I do like BW, but I am not here trying to get dated. Here's my history: when I was younger (now I'm 40) there were not black people in Italy, at least in the area where I've grown up. My idea of a beautiful woman was composed both of my preference and by cultural influences. I liked white girls and if you asked me then what top model i preferred teh probable answer was Claudia schiffer and not Naomi Campbell. I realised that Naomi was a beautiful woman but she was not sexy to me, could you believe that?

I recall to have an argument with a friend where I said that Naomi was great but I was indifferent to her beauty. It was legitimate to say that but nowadays, I smile to my old myself. Now that I like black girls I realise HOW MUCH cultural influences are powerful. With more and more black people around in Italy I started to look at different faces and bodies and almost completely changed my preferences. Now I stared to like black noses, lips, eyes and bodies, while before I didn't like them, probably because I could not see their beauty.

In recent years I have been dancing salsa and there I got contact with Cuban and other Caribbean people. My eyes opened to other kind of beauties and the process is still going on. It is also embarrassing for me and for the black girls I meet occasionally on the bus, shopping, etc. It is not polite to stare people but you know, when you are to be accustomed to other facial features and bodies, you need time to look, to observe the details in order to understand what is attractive or not. It is like i am "learning" a new language, a redefinition of what is beautiful.

I am still in this "learning process", and I know what I like in BW, that is I can make my personal list of aspects:

2. I do like all the normal black body differences (bigger and higher backside), skin aspects

3. I do also like BW hair. I do understand that white girls hair is more silky and easier to dress, but sincerely I Don't understand why many BW are so desperate about their curly hair and crave to change them. Ok I underatnd tahta when you are fed up with a style and you want to change it you need to spend hours at the hairdresser, but it STRIKES me that - at least here - NO bW is leaving their hair natural,

4. NO need to make up. When a Bw is beautiful she really doesn't need to use make up while WW, even the MOST beautiful ones, are different of they use make up

OK, now some black woman would please tell me what they like in White men face, body, etc

To Area boy: please not all what they say of Italian guys is true, they are just stereotypes.

Well, I wouldn't be much of a help. However, I do hope you get all the answers you are looking for. Be warned you will get some answers you wish you didn't get. Good Luck!
Re: What Are Bw Looking Into A White Man? by InkedNerd(f): 3:02pm On Jan 04, 2011
obenda:

HI, i tried to reply to sinle posts  but I can't see how---sorry.

In recent years I have been dancing salsa and there I got contact with Cuban and other Caribbean people.  My eyes opened to other kind of beauties and the process is still going on. It is also embarrassing for me and for the black girls I meet occasionally on the bus, shopping, etc. It is not polite to stare people but you know, when you are to be accustomed to other facial features and bodies, you need time to look, to observe the details in order to understand what is attractive or not. It is like i am "learning" a new language, a redefinition of what is beautiful.

3. I do also like BW hair. I do understand that white girls hair is more silky and easier to dress, but sincerely I Don't understand why many BW are so desperate about their curly hair and crave to change them. Ok I underatnd tahta when you are fed up with a style and you want to change it you need to spend hours at the hairdresser, but it STRIKES me that  - at least here - NO bW is leaving their hair natural,

OK, now some  black woman would please tell me what they like in White men face, body, etc

First of, let my start by welcoming you to Nairaland. OP, ready it seems that you are asking what it is that us African women look for in a white man right? Well, to answer your question, there really is no one particular answer to your question. People have many like and dislikes which may vary from country to country. Personally, the things I would look for in a white man isn't that different from what I would look for in a black men. I like men of all walks of life. What I may like in one Italian man may be different from what I would like in another Italian man. Peoples tastes vary from person to person. By the way, I know how you feel about the hair issue--not to worry though, there a is a growing number of black women who are keeping their hair natural. When European first came to the continent of Africa, it left a deep sense of inferiority within African society when it came to things such as beauty. I personally prefer to keep my hair natural. I hope this answers your question. If you have anymore questions, feel free to ask wink.
Re: What Are Bw Looking Into A White Man? by 190: 3:04pm On Jan 04, 2011
Poster

You are based in italy, Why dont you call a black lady and ask her these questions directly

Please leave our forum before you steal our black ladies we are managing here!! angry angry angry
Re: What Are Bw Looking Into A White Man? by 190: 3:05pm On Jan 04, 2011
And inkerd sharrapp!! angry angry
undecided undecided angry angry
Re: What Are Bw Looking Into A White Man? by InkedNerd(f): 3:09pm On Jan 04, 2011
190:

Poster

You are based in italy, Why dont you call a black lady and ask her these questions directly

Please leave our forum before you steal our black ladies we are managing here!!  angry angry angry

Foolish boy, did you not realize that he said there aren't a lot of African women there?!?! Please leave obenda alone. Upon all the s**t you talk about "your ladies" you want sit here and chase him away? Learn to appreciate your women so you could perhaps keep them. Dudes like you have no reason to be mad when some of you treat use like crap.

190:

And inkerd sharrapp!!  angry angry
undecided undecided angry angry

Yeye boy tongue
Re: What Are Bw Looking Into A White Man? by isalegan2: 3:09pm On Jan 04, 2011
[Quote]"What Are Bw Looking Into A White Man? "[/Quote]
Turn black, get circumcised, and convert to islam.  You're welcome.  grin

edit: Just playing, poster.  Good luck with getting the answers to your questions.  smiley  BTW, did you know our President is called "Goodluck"?   cheesy
Re: What Are Bw Looking Into A White Man? by MrsEve2(f): 3:12pm On Jan 04, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

Foolish boy, did you not realize that he said there aren't a lot of African women there?!?! Please leave obenda alone. Upon all the s**t you talk about "your ladies" you want sit here and chase him away? Learn to appreciate your women so you could perhaps keep then. Dudes like you have no reason to be mad when some of you treat use like crap.

Yeye boy tongue

Damn Inkie! (smiling like a proud momma watching her daughter doing the best stanky legg) kiss
Re: What Are Bw Looking Into A White Man? by 190: 3:17pm On Jan 04, 2011
Mrs, Eve:

Damn Inkie! (smiling like a proud momma watching her daughter doing the best stanky legg) kiss

I believe Ivynawa has lectured you enough, undecided undecided

Inked_Nerd:

Foolish boy, did you not realize that he said there aren't a lot of African women there?!?! Please leave obenda alone. Upon all the s**t you talk about "your ladies" you want sit here and chase him away? Learn to appreciate your women so you could perhaps keep them. Dudes like you have no reason to be mad when some of you treat use like crap.

Yeye boy tongue

And who said i dont appreciate black women
I appreciate you alot, ms.eve,darkskin,ivynawa,freecocoa infact i celebrate all nigerian women!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What Are Bw Looking Into A White Man? by MrsEve2(f): 3:24pm On Jan 04, 2011
190:

I believe Ivynawa has lectured you enough, undecided undecided
[color=#ff1133]

The last time I checked Ivynawa is not my mother. I commented to INKIE and not you. So again why are you bitching?
Re: What Are Bw Looking Into A White Man? by InkedNerd(f): 3:25pm On Jan 04, 2011
190:

And who said i dont appreciate  black women
I appreciate  you alot, ms.eve,darkskin,ivynawa,freecocoa infact i celebrate all nigerian women!!  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

::[/b]rolls eyes[b]::
Re: What Are Bw Looking Into A White Man? by 190: 3:29pm On Jan 04, 2011
Mrs, Eve:

The last time I checked Ivynawa is not my mother. I commented to INKIE and not you. So again why are you bitching?
Hmm, MS.EVE!! undecided undecided undecided
Inked_Nerd:

::[/b]rolls eyes[b]::

Keep em rolling"" angry angry
I know ure so happy having an italian in our midst!!
Re: What Are Bw Looking Into A White Man? by InkedNerd(f): 3:32pm On Jan 04, 2011
190:

Keep em rolling"" angry angry
I know ure so happy having an italian in our midst!!

Don't worry, I will keep rollin' 'em.

OP: Feel free to give use more info. Please ignore 190 and his nonsense rambling.
Re: What Are Bw Looking Into A White Man? by 190: 3:34pm On Jan 04, 2011
^^I have my eyes FIXED on you!!

Bomboclatt~ angry angry
Re: What Are Bw Looking Into A White Man? by InkedNerd(f): 3:37pm On Jan 04, 2011
190:

^^I have my eyes FIXED on you!!

Bomboclatt~ angry angry

Good, keep 'em fixed till they bleed. Shut ya rasclat a** up.
Re: What Are Bw Looking Into A White Man? by daduke2k(m): 3:37pm On Jan 04, 2011
*just passing*
Re: What Are Bw Looking Into A White Man? by gabriel4u(m): 3:45pm On Jan 04, 2011
190 n Mr. Eve, u guys don send dat Italian man away now.
Re: What Are Bw Looking Into A White Man? by Carolece(f): 3:50pm On Jan 04, 2011
It doesnt really matter what people may think here. What you should do is make social friendship with a black female there and ask those questions of her.
Re: What Are Bw Looking Into A White Man? by 190: 3:51pm On Jan 04, 2011
gabriel4u:

190 n Mr. Eve, u guys don send dat Italian man away now.

Mr.eve is in a pub
Ms.eve is right here with us,

we dont want any italian to come lure our gurls away from us
he should try italianland.com for black girl's  angry angry

Carolece:

It doesnt really matter what people may think here. What you should do is make social friendship with a black female there and ask those questions of her.

Gbam, thats the only meaningful thing you've said this full year  grin  grin
Re: What Are Bw Looking Into A White Man? by MrsEve2(f): 3:54pm On Jan 04, 2011
190:

Mr.eve is in a pub
Ms.eve is right here with us,

we dont want any italian to come lure our gurls away from us
he should try italianland.com for black girl's  angry angry

Gbam, thats the only meaningful thing you've said this full year  grin  grin

Excuse you, my husband is Igbo and ain't no Igbo man gon be WITHOUT WORK. It is morning time over here so therefore HE IS AT WORK.
Re: What Are Bw Looking Into A White Man? by 190: 3:57pm On Jan 04, 2011
Mrs, Eve:

Excuse you, my husband is Igbo and ain't no Igbo man gon be WITHOUT WORK. It is morning time over here so therefore HE IS AT WORK.
Gud 2 know, seems he's a changed man this year!!
BTW happy new year eve, i hope we dont fight much this year just a little
shocked shocked
Re: What Are Bw Looking Into A White Man? by MrsEve2(f): 4:01pm On Jan 04, 2011
What the Bleep you mean he a changed man Furry Az? Don't make me pull out my can of whoop arse on you! angry angry angry

Now Poster,

Here an advice when dealing with black women know that we all are like 57 heinz and deal with each one on a case by case basis.
Re: What Are Bw Looking Into A White Man? by 190: 4:02pm On Jan 04, 2011
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What Are Bw Looking Into A White Man? by obenda(m): 4:24pm On Jan 04, 2011
Carolece:

There are not black women here to socialize with. period.
Re: What Are Bw Looking Into A White Man? by 190: 4:27pm On Jan 04, 2011
obenda:

then move somewhere where black women are and socialize

you cant get what you seek here!! undecided undecided
period
Re: What Are Bw Looking Into A White Man? by UyiIredia(m): 4:29pm On Jan 04, 2011
why don't you try hookin' up a lady on Nairaland >>> first hand experience is really what counts

@ topic >>> i do no think there is anything unique that BW need to see in a white dude >>> i surmise they look for what any lady wants trust and affection
Re: What Are Bw Looking Into A White Man? by obenda(m): 4:30pm On Jan 04, 2011
obenda:

Like London? It is not far away,
Re: What Are Bw Looking Into A White Man? by 190: 4:31pm On Jan 04, 2011
obenda:

Like London? It is not far away,

Yeah yeah go 2 london,
Its not far away,

Not Nairaland
undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Is Prettier Than Me! / What Will U Do If Ur Girlfriend Rejects Ur Marraige Proposal Live On Tv? ( Video / Did You For Once Fell In Love While You Were In Secondary School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.