Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,342 members, 7,860,868 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:41 PM

First Reno Said Igbo Dont Have Beggars. Now He Tells Them To Stop Begging. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / First Reno Said Igbo Dont Have Beggars. Now He Tells Them To Stop Begging. (1955 Views)

Bala Muhammed: Bauchi Will Vote Any Candidate Buhari Tells Them / The Lies Igbo Dont Know Politics / We Igbo's Dont Need D Presidency, Open Up D Eastern Region N Keep Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Reno Said Igbo Dont Have Beggars. Now He Tells Them To Stop Begging. by Simplyleo: 5:58pm On Apr 13, 2020
KenOne:
It's only the minority tribes that doesn't beg. I am yet to see an Ikwerre man, Benin, Itsekiri or Urhobo man beg.

But the majority tribes are full time beggars all over Nigeria.

In Port Harcourt two major tribes dominate the begging industry they're the Hausas and Igbos.

Ask any Rivers man he'll confirm what i am saying about these two tribes begging in Port Harcourt.
Really? Igbos beg?

Danarewa created a thread and comprehensively exposed this. So it is true?

Nawao.

Lol.

One kwashiorkor patient is busy overworking himself on my comment when I refused to give him money, hence my siggy. grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: First Reno Said Igbo Dont Have Beggars. Now He Tells Them To Stop Begging. by Perkins2018: 6:14pm On Apr 13, 2020
edoairways:

It doesn't dispute the fact that many yorubas are not into crimes. Don't they commit money rituals or isn't that a crime?

Just like Edo too.
Re: First Reno Said Igbo Dont Have Beggars. Now He Tells Them To Stop Begging. by Anambralstson: 6:53pm On Apr 13, 2020
Perkins2018:

But everyone knows igbos have the highest number of criminals in Nigeria. E.g you will never hear of a Yoruba criminal in the north, south south or south east. But you will always hear news of Igbo criminals in the south west, south south and the north while also dominating the crime in their region. This is an indisputable fact.
Some of you will come online and be making silly post without reliable statistics to backup because of your hate against Igbos, Major crimes in Nigeria include rape, kidnapping, murder, burglary, fraud, terrorism, robbery, cyber-crimes, bribery and corruption, money laundering and so on. According to the statistics released by the Nigerian National Bureau of Statistics in 2016, Lagos, Abuja, Delta, Kano, Plateau, Ondo, Oyo, Bauchi, Adamawa and Gombe States made the top ten list of states with high number of crimes. The beggers that were arrested in Lagos majority of them are from Oyo, Osun, Ekiti, Sokoto, Kano and other northern states

Re: First Reno Said Igbo Dont Have Beggars. Now He Tells Them To Stop Begging. by Perkins2018: 6:54pm On Apr 13, 2020
Anambralstson:

Some of you will come online and be making silly post without reliable statistics to backup because of your hate against Igbos, Major crimes in Nigeria include rape, kidnapping, murder, burglary, fraud, terrorism, robbery, cyber-crimes, bribery and corruption, money laundering and so on. According to the statistics released by the Nigerian National Bureau of Statistics in 2016, Lagos, Abuja, Delta, Kano, Plateau, Ondo, Oyo, Bauchi, Adamawa and Gombe States made the top ten list of states with high number of crimes. The beggers that were arrested in Lagos majority of them are from Oyo, Osun, Ekiti, Sokoto, Kano and other northern states

You are justifying my assertion. Every state has its own criminals. But Igbo criminals swell the number.

Kaduna just repatriated some beggars to eboyin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: First Reno Said Igbo Dont Have Beggars. Now He Tells Them To Stop Begging. by Anambralstson: 7:05pm On Apr 13, 2020
Perkins2018:

You are justifying my assertion. Every state has its own criminals. But Igbo criminals swell the number.

I can show you arrest by police for crime, by states of origin, you can also go to EFCC website your tribe dominated the list accept your failures stop pushing to Igbos, all those killing innocent Nigerians in West for money rituals are your people not Igbos same with rape and other crimes

Re: First Reno Said Igbo Dont Have Beggars. Now He Tells Them To Stop Begging. by Anambralstson: 7:06pm On Apr 13, 2020
Perkins2018:

North dominated begging for alms followed by West
Re: First Reno Said Igbo Dont Have Beggars. Now He Tells Them To Stop Begging. by slimprat(f): 7:23pm On Apr 13, 2020
Not that I’m being tribalisic but Igbo are cunning,stingy,pretend to like themselves in strangers land,dump you and say they are wise that you are not smart,believe they are more smart,lack respect,heartless always say they don’t care.most corrupt records in the world because they believe they’re very wise and smart
But I have a friend Agnes and Amaka I don’t know what happen they are very different,kind,humble ,caring,good heart . I hope the rest can be like this. Well not all Igbos are the same their are good ones though but most.

1 Like

Re: First Reno Said Igbo Dont Have Beggars. Now He Tells Them To Stop Begging. by MetaPhysical: 9:02pm On Apr 13, 2020
ChoCho54:
Metaphysical, if you die from hate this year, you will live long

cool cool
Re: First Reno Said Igbo Dont Have Beggars. Now He Tells Them To Stop Begging. by MetaPhysical: 9:03pm On Apr 13, 2020
biafranation:

Yorubas again on Igbo. Wetin Igbo do these people for this kind of envy and hate?

cool
Re: First Reno Said Igbo Dont Have Beggars. Now He Tells Them To Stop Begging. by Simplyleo: 9:17pm On Apr 13, 2020
slimprat:
Not that I’m being tribalisic but Igbo are cunning,stingy,pretend to like themselves in strangers land,dump you and say they are wise that you are not smart,believe they are more smart,lack respect,heartless always say they don’t care.most corrupt records in the world because they believe they’re very wise and smart
But I have a friend Agnes and Amaka I don’t know what happen they are very different,kind,humble ,caring,good heart . I hope the rest can be like this. Well not all Igbos are the same their are good ones though but most.
It is about statistics.

For instance, the north is identified as the least educated, but are there no educated northerners? Are there no professors from the north lecturing both within and outside Nigeria?

But what matters here is statistics.
Re: First Reno Said Igbo Dont Have Beggars. Now He Tells Them To Stop Begging. by iFukSimplyleo: 9:22pm On Apr 13, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:

It is about statistics.

For instance, the north is identified as the least educated, but are there no educated northerners? Are there no professors from the north lecturing both within and outside Nigeria?

But what matters here is statistics.
[/s]
Re: First Reno Said Igbo Dont Have Beggars. Now He Tells Them To Stop Begging. by MetaPhysical: 2:10am On Apr 14, 2020
Anambralstson:

I can show you arrest by police for crime, by states of origin, you can also go to EFCC website your tribe dominated the list accept your failures stop pushing to Igbos, all those killing innocent Nigerians in West for money rituals are your people not Igbos same with rape and other crimes

Police do not record criminal arrest by state of origin. Stop lying. Nonetheless we know the people that export crime with migration all across Nigeria. How many times youve seen a Yoruba commit crime in SE or in North?

Have you ever wondered why crime rates in Lagos go down in Christmas season?
Re: First Reno Said Igbo Dont Have Beggars. Now He Tells Them To Stop Begging. by MetaPhysical: 2:13am On Apr 14, 2020
Zamfara, the home of kidnappers and bandits = 483 cases of crime. Is that in one day, or the whole year? grin grin
This is when you know that report in the table was fabricated in Aba.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: First Reno Said Igbo Dont Have Beggars. Now He Tells Them To Stop Begging. by Barbilius: 7:13am On Apr 14, 2020
MetaPhysical:

Police do not record criminal arrest by state of origin. Stop lying. Nonetheless we know the people that export crime with migration all across Nigeria. How many times youve seen a Yoruba commit crime in SE or in North?

Have you ever wondered why crime rates in Lagos go down in Christmas season?
You dey mind them. Even Evans' kidnapping cases would be added as part of crimes for Lagos state. Ditto for this https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2014/09/23/7-notorious-robbers-paraded-in-lagos/amp/
Challenge them to post Swners committing crimes in their region.

1 Like

Re: First Reno Said Igbo Dont Have Beggars. Now He Tells Them To Stop Begging. by AceRoot(m): 6:22pm On Apr 14, 2020
Interesting that the famed OP was quoting a newspaper or online paper report about a twitter post from the Reno guy. Well, how about the full quote itself showing the basis and context. In full, no nasty spin sufficed or survived.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dead Or Alive, Biafra Will Come And Oduduwa Will Be Free –kayode Replies Kemi / godswill akpabio Should Serve Life In Prison - Video evidence / New Digital National Identity Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.