Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,837 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

I Fear For Africa, I See Dead Bodies Littered All Over Streets – Melinda Gates - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Fear For Africa, I See Dead Bodies Littered All Over Streets – Melinda Gates (1215 Views)

Coronavirus: I See Dead Bodies In The Streets Of Africa — Bill Gates’ Wife / COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S. / Filth Take Over Streets In Calabar [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Fear For Africa, I See Dead Bodies Littered All Over Streets – Melinda Gates by Linx1234: 2:11pm On Apr 13, 2020
Wife of second richest man in the world, Bill Gates, Melinda Gates, has warned that there will be dead bodies all over the streets of Africa if the world does not act fast enough.

The wife of billionaire businessman and Microsoft founder, stated this while speaking on the effect of the Coronavirus disease in the third world countries on CNN.

Melinda said her heart was in Africa, adding that she is worried that the continent might not be able to handle the devastating effect of the virus.

“It’s going to be horrible in the developing world.

“Part of the reasons you are seeing the case numbers still do not look very bad, is because they don’t have access to many tests.

“Look at......................https://janefblog.com/i-fear-for-africa-i-see-dead-bodies-littered-all-over-streets-melinda-gates-warns/

Re: I Fear For Africa, I See Dead Bodies Littered All Over Streets – Melinda Gates by Nobody: 2:13pm On Apr 13, 2020
God forbid! we may not have all their technology ,but we have God.they can't scare us with all their prediction. lf God created us l believe he will never leave us alone.

9 Likes

Re: I Fear For Africa, I See Dead Bodies Littered All Over Streets – Melinda Gates by GreyLaw(m): 2:15pm On Apr 13, 2020
Nonsense! Keep your heart to yourself. We will do just fine here, even though our leaders aren't up to the task. We will do just fine.

6 Likes

Re: I Fear For Africa, I See Dead Bodies Littered All Over Streets – Melinda Gates by BlackSpanner: 2:15pm On Apr 13, 2020
Hanty!!! Relax, your bet Naija predictions can never work here in our country.

We must not accept your corona virus inducing vaccine.

Go and test run it in US, Italy and Spain.
We refuse to be your lab rats and specimen.

Must the world population go down by your command via deceptive vaccines and Microsoft implant chips.

4 Likes

Re: I Fear For Africa, I See Dead Bodies Littered All Over Streets – Melinda Gates by Ilola(f): 2:16pm On Apr 13, 2020
Back to sender

3 Likes

Re: I Fear For Africa, I See Dead Bodies Littered All Over Streets – Melinda Gates by OK2NVME: 2:16pm On Apr 13, 2020
[s]
Linx1234:
Wife of second richest man in the world, Bill Gates, Melinda Gates, has warned that there will be dead bodies all over the streets of Africa if the world does not act fast enough.

The wife of billionaire businessman and Microsoft founder, stated this while speaking on the effect of the Coronavirus disease in the third world countries on CNN.

Melinda said her heart was in Africa, adding that she is worried that the continent might not be able to handle the devastating effect of the virus.

“Part of the reasons you are seeing the case numbers still do not look very bad, is because they don’t have access to many tests.

“Look at......................https://janefblog.com/i-fear-for-africa-i-see-dead-bodies-littered-all-over-streets-melinda-gates-warns/
[/s]

You want your husband's vaccine to be deployed abi

3 Likes

Re: I Fear For Africa, I See Dead Bodies Littered All Over Streets – Melinda Gates by Nobody: 2:18pm On Apr 13, 2020
Madam Melinda gates, IT Shall not Stand Neither shall it come to pass.

I Nullify your Words with the Blood of JESUS..
I Return ur Words upon your head and that of the kingdom you Belong in the Name of JESUS CHRIST..

Africa will not Have Dead bodies on its Streets!

These are not mere ordinary words !

African Believers must rise up and stand in the GAP.. it is More of a Spiritual thing.
as long as we are still here, we have to stand in the gap.

6 Likes

Re: I Fear For Africa, I See Dead Bodies Littered All Over Streets – Melinda Gates by googi: 2:21pm On Apr 13, 2020
Why is this lady being vilified for saying what African head of States should be worried about?

These are the same people you are going to carry your calabash to asking for aid after laundering the first million or billion your ever made in Africa, into their Countries.

You are supposed to prepare for the worst scenario and then pray that it never happens.

But we pray first and then beg the world if it happens.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Fear For Africa, I See Dead Bodies Littered All Over Streets – Melinda Gates by realstars: 2:22pm On Apr 13, 2020
God Will Deliver Africa, And It Will Be A Testimony To Europ, Asia, And Others,

3 Likes

Re: I Fear For Africa, I See Dead Bodies Littered All Over Streets – Melinda Gates by sLentlover7778(m): 2:25pm On Apr 13, 2020
Whatever you see is your own cup of tea.. you can't use your see to confused my see..

I see healthy Nigeria, bounce back economy and better days ahead.. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Fear For Africa, I See Dead Bodies Littered All Over Streets – Melinda Gates by nuban07(m): 2:25pm On Apr 13, 2020
embarassed

I think she is right bcoz if an organised Western countries can be hit this hard by the pandemic, it's only God that know our fate. A country that can't even feed is people while they are been asked to stay at home indefinitely, what will is govt do if God forbid this virus escalate

1 Like

Re: I Fear For Africa, I See Dead Bodies Littered All Over Streets – Melinda Gates by letu(m): 2:27pm On Apr 13, 2020
Linx1234:

She's now upgraded to Prophetess Melinda Gates, wonders shall never end what did we do to this people.
Re: I Fear For Africa, I See Dead Bodies Littered All Over Streets – Melinda Gates by Nobody: 2:28pm On Apr 13, 2020
Chosen1984:

I Return ur Words upon your head and that of the kingdom you Belong in the Name of JESUS CHRIST..

amen o! cheesygrin

2 Likes

Re: I Fear For Africa, I See Dead Bodies Littered All Over Streets – Melinda Gates by jackymfon: 2:32pm On Apr 13, 2020
So all of a sudden in China, the Corvid 19 is now affecting Africans, in American the virus is killing mainly African Americans and the world elites are raising alarms that African will be the worst hit.

And Africans are still sitting hoping that the virus will not hit. They so something they know that we don't know. And my guess is as good as yours that the virus has mutated and Africa is the next hot spot.

1 Like

Re: I Fear For Africa, I See Dead Bodies Littered All Over Streets – Melinda Gates by Avalancheman: 2:33pm On Apr 13, 2020
Shut up madam!

I reject it in Jesus' mighty Name. Amen.

Coronavirus is not for Africa... cool

2 Likes

Re: I Fear For Africa, I See Dead Bodies Littered All Over Streets – Melinda Gates by Nobody: 2:34pm On Apr 13, 2020
realstars:
God Will Deliver Africa, And It Will Be A Testimony To Europ, Asia, And Others,
that is my belief o! l pray God consider us.Baba God please open our case file.cry

2 Likes

Re: I Fear For Africa, I See Dead Bodies Littered All Over Streets – Melinda Gates by Avalancheman: 2:38pm On Apr 13, 2020
Linx1234:

@bolded doesn't make sense.

If Coronavirus were that deadly in Africa, test or no tests, the death toll would have been as huge as America, Italy and Spain's by now... angry

1 Like

Re: I Fear For Africa, I See Dead Bodies Littered All Over Streets – Melinda Gates by Nobody: 2:48pm On Apr 13, 2020
Chosen1984:

These are not mere ordinary words !

African Believers must rise up and stand in the GAP.. it is More of a Spiritual thing.
as long as we are still here, we have to stand in the gap.

how I wish I can re like this post.

1 Like

Re: I Fear For Africa, I See Dead Bodies Littered All Over Streets – Melinda Gates by adekolaelect(m): 2:59pm On Apr 13, 2020
Avalancheman:
Shut up madam!

I reject it in Jesus' mighty Name. Amen.

Coronavirus is not for Africa... cool
amen but obey the government directive of stay at home.
Re: I Fear For Africa, I See Dead Bodies Littered All Over Streets – Melinda Gates by BafanaBafana: 3:00pm On Apr 13, 2020
Its is a pecking order. The same way people here will say "if this coro enter north enh... they are finished". It is in the same spirit that she is talking.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Fear For Africa, I See Dead Bodies Littered All Over Streets – Melinda Gates by Kcgeology: 3:27pm On Apr 13, 2020
God uses the weak things of this world to shame those that think they are strong. Cow weh no get tail na. God dey pursue flies for am

2 Likes

Re: I Fear For Africa, I See Dead Bodies Littered All Over Streets – Melinda Gates by Subduer: 4:26pm On Apr 13, 2020
Part of the reasons you are seeing the case numbers still do not look very bad, is because they don’t have access to many tests.

. When they launch 5G in Africa, Melinda believes it will kill many.

60 Amp on 5G masts is already killing people in Europe, America, & China, not Corona Virus.

Melinda wants scare Africans to ACCEPT her husband's VACCINE that makes human CELLS open to Artificial intelligence (AI).
Re: I Fear For Africa, I See Dead Bodies Littered All Over Streets – Melinda Gates by Hakeem12(m): 5:15pm On Apr 13, 2020
Subduer:
Part of the reasons you are seeing the case numbers still do not look very bad, is because they don’t have access to many tests.

60 Amp on 5G masts is already killing people in Europe, America, & China, not Corona Virus.

Melinda wants scare Africans to ACCEPT her husband's VACCINE that makes human CELLS open to Artificial intelligence (AI).
I don't even know where to start, your bullshiit about scaring Africans to receive vaccines or the one about 5g. I can't believe in 2020, people still think like this. Are you a medical expert, a radiologist, a scientist? Can you back up your claims with evidence?

First of all, 5g cannot cause coronavirus. None of the conspiracy theories that try to link 5G and the coronavirus even make sense. The virus is spreading in countries without access to 5G, the frequencies from 5G can’t harm your body, and COVID-19 is caused by a contagious virus that is in no way related to electromagnetic waves. Even the general correlation between 5G and COVID-19 doesn’t stand up to scrutiny: they’re both global phenomena happening at roughly the same time, but as soon as you look at specific countries, the correlation falls apart.

5G radio waves aren’t powerful enough to damage the cells in your body alone or transmit a virus.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Fear For Africa, I See Dead Bodies Littered All Over Streets – Melinda Gates by Tobinrobin(m): 5:27pm On Apr 13, 2020
I believe the part of dead bodies littered won’t be our portion here in Africa by God’s Grace but the fact still remains that we aren’t testing enough. I mean Look at us Nigeria for instance. The elites are getting tested 3-4 times to ascertain their status of the virus, but the poor aren’t. You’ve to either lie to NCDC that you just came to the country or you had interaction with your neighbor that came to the country recently to get tested which is bad. Majority of the people have felt or two of the symptoms of this virus in the last weeks but for fear of stigma or non availability of the NCDC, they have to sit down home

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Fear For Africa, I See Dead Bodies Littered All Over Streets – Melinda Gates by buchi4action(m): 5:38pm On Apr 13, 2020
Hakeem12:
I don't even know where to start, your bullshiit about scaring Africans to receive vaccines or the one about 5g. I can't believe in 2020, people still think like this. Are you a medical expert, a radiologist, a scientist? Can you back up your claims with evidence?

First of all, 5g cannot cause coronavirus. None of the conspiracy theories that try to link 5G and the coronavirus even make sense. The virus is spreading in countries without access to 5G, the frequencies from 5G can’t harm your body, and COVID-19 is caused by a contagious virus that is in no way related to electromagnetic waves. Even the general correlation between 5G and COVID-19 doesn’t stand up to scrutiny: they’re both global phenomena happening at roughly the same time, but as soon as you look at specific countries, the correlation falls apart.

5G radio waves aren’t powerful enough to damage the cells in your body alone or transmit a virus.

Oga Calm down. I suggest you go and research the effects of 5G radiation to human health.The truth is that corona virus is contagious but The reason the westerners are dying in droves is that their defense systems in their body is been weaking by the prolong exposure from 5G mask.
Mind you that there is no certified vaccine for Covid 19, What the medical experts does is to boost the immune system and allow the body to fight it off naturally.
Re: I Fear For Africa, I See Dead Bodies Littered All Over Streets – Melinda Gates by Nobody: 6:08pm On Apr 13, 2020
Subduer:

please shed more light on this.
Re: I Fear For Africa, I See Dead Bodies Littered All Over Streets – Melinda Gates by Sirsuky(m): 6:29pm On Apr 13, 2020
No weapon formed against us shall stand and every tongues that rise against us will be destroyed
Re: I Fear For Africa, I See Dead Bodies Littered All Over Streets – Melinda Gates by Adex2442: 9:13pm On Apr 13, 2020
Subduer:

Yr brain is under yr feet. Do research u will say no.

(1) (Reply)

Ghana Deserves To Be Celebrated On Their Victory Against Covid-19 / Ivf Female Egg Donor Needed / How To Cure Your Acne In 21day Using A Concoction Of Natural Remedy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.