Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,143 members, 7,849,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:28 AM

Did FG Lose ₦700 Billion COVID-19 Relief Funds To Fire Outbreak? (Fact-Check) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did FG Lose ₦700 Billion COVID-19 Relief Funds To Fire Outbreak? (Fact-Check) (44219 Views)

Nigeria To Benefit Up to 700 Billion Dollars In Investment Cash if Bidens Wins / Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN / Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did FG Lose ₦700 Billion COVID-19 Relief Funds To Fire Outbreak? (Fact-Check) by Isoduwa(m): 4:25pm On Apr 13, 2020
Nice one from Buhari squad
Re: Did FG Lose ₦700 Billion COVID-19 Relief Funds To Fire Outbreak? (Fact-Check) by olabodejinad: 4:26pm On Apr 13, 2020
princemillla:
Sinzu buari Dey cash out real hot, if u see him bill him sharply

They said no money or records were destroyed, what more do Nigerians want sef, as If they ever needed to burn down a building to embezzle money

2 Likes

Re: Did FG Lose ₦700 Billion COVID-19 Relief Funds To Fire Outbreak? (Fact-Check) by SocialJustice: 4:27pm On Apr 13, 2020
AbujaAgent:
If I where in good position to donate money in this country, I will simply buy items worth the amount I want to donate and give directly to the people I feel I should give it to. Giving to government who steals from the people is a very wrong decision.
Foolish people elect foolish leaders.
Use this period to acquire an online skill.
May God protect us
Even after buying the things, you will also create a register of beneficiaries and tick their names as they are given because should you leave it for someone else to share, his guys will take almost everything and the register marked without items being received.
Re: Did FG Lose ₦700 Billion COVID-19 Relief Funds To Fire Outbreak? (Fact-Check) by pstar234(m): 4:28pm On Apr 13, 2020
Nigeria nah scam de don do cash out.... if you know you know

1 Like

Re: Did FG Lose ₦700 Billion COVID-19 Relief Funds To Fire Outbreak? (Fact-Check) by Rhino1(f): 4:28pm On Apr 13, 2020
They lost ₦700 billion Covid19 funds to fire...and you think Covid19 is real in Nija

They will tell us they spent ₦45 billion for the welfare and logistics with regard to the Chinese doctors.

NCDC likely to spend ₦15 billion on text messages and Covid19 sensitization.

Thunder fire the day Nigeria was formed
Thunder fire the first day I woke up in Nigeria
Thunder fire Germany that deported me back to this hell
God bless The Dominion of Canada where I go soon run go

1 Like

Re: Did FG Lose ₦700 Billion COVID-19 Relief Funds To Fire Outbreak? (Fact-Check) by donbogo(m): 4:29pm On Apr 13, 2020
So where’s our relief funds?
Re: Did FG Lose ₦700 Billion COVID-19 Relief Funds To Fire Outbreak? (Fact-Check) by salamuu(m): 4:29pm On Apr 13, 2020
I am so scared right now, cause I don't know what to believe again. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Did FG Lose ₦700 Billion COVID-19 Relief Funds To Fire Outbreak? (Fact-Check) by Nathphil(m): 4:31pm On Apr 13, 2020
If it was lost make them reprint am
Re: Did FG Lose ₦700 Billion COVID-19 Relief Funds To Fire Outbreak? (Fact-Check) by justgabby(m): 4:32pm On Apr 13, 2020
Naija sef!
Donations were not done in cash.
Ministry of finance is more of papers than cash.
How come someone would say cash is missing where there was no cash in the first place.
Undefined level of stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Did FG Lose ₦700 Billion COVID-19 Relief Funds To Fire Outbreak? (Fact-Check) by Angelfrost(m): 4:33pm On Apr 13, 2020
Convenient inferno... Such perfect timing!!!
Re: Did FG Lose ₦700 Billion COVID-19 Relief Funds To Fire Outbreak? (Fact-Check) by Angelfrost(m): 4:35pm On Apr 13, 2020
Guzel:
Was the fact check necessary?
Don’t tell me any reasonable person believed that

Don't underestimate the power of stupidity among a select group of people.

Some Nigerians are incredibly stupid!!!

1 Like

Re: Did FG Lose ₦700 Billion COVID-19 Relief Funds To Fire Outbreak? (Fact-Check) by Kuginzi: 4:37pm On Apr 13, 2020
Re: Did FG Lose ₦700 Billion COVID-19 Relief Funds To Fire Outbreak? (Fact-Check) by namedo: 4:38pm On Apr 13, 2020
May God save and unite the Federal republic of Nigeria!

It seems its citizens no longer have faith in this great country.

Let us all join hands to fight corruption among our elder states men and scam among the youths.
Re: Did FG Lose ₦700 Billion COVID-19 Relief Funds To Fire Outbreak? (Fact-Check) by jidmas2011(m): 4:42pm On Apr 13, 2020
Fake news embarassed
Re: Did FG Lose ₦700 Billion COVID-19 Relief Funds To Fire Outbreak? (Fact-Check) by am4truth(m): 4:44pm On Apr 13, 2020
sofiscatedmoron:
Apc has been deceiving Nigerians ,, but some zombies will always ignore the obvious facts

Agreed, Apc as well as Pdp have been deceiving Nigerians as far back as 1999. However, it is only a slow poke that would believe that 700 billion naira got burnt inside the Accountant General office.
Say no to fake news.

3 Likes

Re: Did FG Lose ₦700 Billion COVID-19 Relief Funds To Fire Outbreak? (Fact-Check) by princemillla(m): 4:47pm On Apr 13, 2020
olabodejinad:

They said no money or records were destroyed, what more do Nigerians want sef, as If they ever needed to burn down a building to embezzle money

I wonder oooo awon magic fingers cheesy
Re: Did FG Lose ₦700 Billion COVID-19 Relief Funds To Fire Outbreak? (Fact-Check) by Frankology: 4:49pm On Apr 13, 2020
Even if the story is true, it doesn't concern a common man like me because the government don't care about someone like me
Re: Did FG Lose ₦700 Billion COVID-19 Relief Funds To Fire Outbreak? (Fact-Check) by Beremx(f): 4:56pm On Apr 13, 2020
princemillla:
Sinzu buari Dey cash out real hot, if u see him bill him sharply
grin cheesy

Re: Did FG Lose ₦700 Billion COVID-19 Relief Funds To Fire Outbreak? (Fact-Check) by odinga1of: 4:58pm On Apr 13, 2020
DontBullshitMe:
People who peddle fake news should be killed through well-trained firing squad.

People need to know that piece of information can be formed by anybody but reasoning must prevail in form of scrutiny which is the demand for CREDIBLE source which can be in form of a link to a REPUTABLE news outlet website.

But trust emotional Nigerians, once they hear something that subscribe or strengthens their initial personal belief - they throw reasoning out of the window.

Because Davido is obviously pro-PDP and anti-APC, he had already mocked the Nigerian Federal Government for mishandling his dad's donation leading to the misinformation of millions of his followers despite the unlimited resources in his disposal to verify.

If Davido is Pro PDP, what stops u from being Pro APC??

Stop dragging Davido, everybody get brain, use ur sense.
Re: Did FG Lose ₦700 Billion COVID-19 Relief Funds To Fire Outbreak? (Fact-Check) by Jostoman: 5:00pm On Apr 13, 2020
Cirilla:
Empty
buhari Mr agba Yahoo
Re: Did FG Lose ₦700 Billion COVID-19 Relief Funds To Fire Outbreak? (Fact-Check) by Maxmmanuel(m): 5:04pm On Apr 13, 2020
Check out this thread if you're a professional or an aspiring photographer.

https://www.nairaland.com/5791390/photographer-ok#88402926
Re: Did FG Lose ₦700 Billion COVID-19 Relief Funds To Fire Outbreak? (Fact-Check) by CoronaVirusPro: 5:05pm On Apr 13, 2020
sofiscatedmoron:
Apc has been deceiving Nigerians ,, but some zombies will always ignore the obvious facts

And PDP hqs not been deceiving Nigeria

Hello, Look beyond political party`s and get to the root of Nigerians problems

The Nigerian people have been deceiving themselves since independence.
Re: Did FG Lose ₦700 Billion COVID-19 Relief Funds To Fire Outbreak? (Fact-Check) by CoronaVirusPro: 5:06pm On Apr 13, 2020
Isoduwa:
Nice one from Buhari squad

Did you read the write-up

1 Like

Re: Did FG Lose ₦700 Billion COVID-19 Relief Funds To Fire Outbreak? (Fact-Check) by Jostoman: 5:06pm On Apr 13, 2020
Yahoo politician
Re: Did FG Lose ₦700 Billion COVID-19 Relief Funds To Fire Outbreak? (Fact-Check) by Omenkata: 5:07pm On Apr 13, 2020
CoronaVirusPro:

Did you read the write-up
and here is the alternate account
Lalasticlala mynd44 seun mukina2
take note
he's the same person as CoronaVirusRelo Staphylococcus etc
Re: Did FG Lose ₦700 Billion COVID-19 Relief Funds To Fire Outbreak? (Fact-Check) by obailala(m): 5:08pm On Apr 13, 2020
Guzel:
Was the fact check necessary?
Don’t tell me any reasonable person believed that
You'd be surprised at the sheer population of unreasonable/dumb folks we have in Nigeria who wouldn't only believe it, but would also share it.

The fact check wasnt necessary though, cos majority of those who believe and share
the story would wilfully disregard the fact check.

1 Like

Re: Did FG Lose ₦700 Billion COVID-19 Relief Funds To Fire Outbreak? (Fact-Check) by Babtee1010(m): 5:08pm On Apr 13, 2020
Fake news or not something is going on about the money that is been contributed or donated for the Covid 19 support

Why was it on fire

The cause of the fire has not been investigated

Any one that still the money for this Covid 19

God will not spare him

It's Judgment time for all the workers of iniquity
Re: Did FG Lose ₦700 Billion COVID-19 Relief Funds To Fire Outbreak? (Fact-Check) by angelicwing: 5:10pm On Apr 13, 2020
OttovonBismack2:
This country is a joke
No the country is not a joke but the purveyors of fake news and those of you who believe in their lies
Re: Did FG Lose ₦700 Billion COVID-19 Relief Funds To Fire Outbreak? (Fact-Check) by Joetttimua1811(m): 5:12pm On Apr 13, 2020
Mavrick2012:
Whatever!!!
One thing even an old day baby can confirm is: billions are currently being looted in the name of fighting kovik wan nigh

Do you mean to say kuvik wan nighn birus phandomilk ??
Re: Did FG Lose ₦700 Billion COVID-19 Relief Funds To Fire Outbreak? (Fact-Check) by Burgerlomo: 5:13pm On Apr 13, 2020
cool

Re: Did FG Lose ₦700 Billion COVID-19 Relief Funds To Fire Outbreak? (Fact-Check) by princemillla(m): 5:14pm On Apr 13, 2020
Beremx:
grin cheesy

Wa sere eyan sinzu money! grin

Beremix longest time sis

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yusuf Gagdi Inspects Nigerian Navy's New Warship Under Construction In UAE / Joshua Maciver Marries Harriet Edide In Style In Bayelsa (Photos) / Simeon Abuh, Husband Of Salome Abuh: Why My Wife Was Murdered –

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.