Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,169 members, 7,849,613 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:58 AM

Did FG Lose ₦700 Billion COVID-19 Relief Funds To Fire Outbreak? (Fact-Check) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did FG Lose ₦700 Billion COVID-19 Relief Funds To Fire Outbreak? (Fact-Check) (44221 Views)

Nigeria To Benefit Up to 700 Billion Dollars In Investment Cash if Bidens Wins / Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN / Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did FG Lose ₦700 Billion COVID-19 Relief Funds To Fire Outbreak? (Fact-Check) by Faber(m): 7:52pm On Apr 13, 2020
Miracle1991:
Even if I pass Canada if I do not change my thinking capabilities I still remains imam of morons.
This topic is verifying a fake news but am still holding on to the evil news spread by Arewa/Afonja pigs. I pity my condition I deserve to die of Corona virus am useless to Nigeria a swear
Re: Did FG Lose ₦700 Billion COVID-19 Relief Funds To Fire Outbreak? (Fact-Check) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Apr 13, 2020
DontBullshitMe:
People who peddle fake news should be killed through well-trained firing squad.

People need to know that piece of information can be formed by anybody but reasoning must prevail in form of scrutiny which is the demand for CREDIBLE source which can be in form of a link to a REPUTABLE news outlet website.

But trust emotional Nigerians, once they hear something that subscribe or strengthens their initial personal belief - they throw reasoning out of the window.

Because Davido is obviously pro-PDP and anti-APC, he had already mocked the Nigerian Federal Government for mishandling his dad's donation leading to the misinformation of millions of his followers despite the unlimited resources in his disposal to verify.

Firing squad ?...wow...you realize its meant to be a democratic govt...right?
Re: Did FG Lose ₦700 Billion COVID-19 Relief Funds To Fire Outbreak? (Fact-Check) by 9jaRealist: 9:56pm On Apr 13, 2020
DontBullshitMe:
People who peddle fake news should be killed through well-trained firing squad.

People need to know that piece of information can be formed by anybody but reasoning must prevail in form of scrutiny which is the demand for CREDIBLE source which can be in form of a link to a REPUTABLE news outlet website.

But trust emotional Nigerians, once they hear something that subscribe or strengthens their initial personal belief - they throw reasoning out of the window.

Because Davido is obviously pro-PDP and anti-APC, he had already mocked the Nigerian Federal Government for mishandling his dad's donation leading to the misinformation of millions of his followers despite the unlimited resources in his disposal to verify.

Major General Muhammed Buhari (re-verytired), so you decided to join us on Nairaland....Welcome o! grin
>
Re: Did FG Lose ₦700 Billion COVID-19 Relief Funds To Fire Outbreak? (Fact-Check) by Miracle1991: 10:24pm On Apr 13, 2020
[quote author=Faber post=88409446][/quote]if that can solve your madness why no
Re: Did FG Lose ₦700 Billion COVID-19 Relief Funds To Fire Outbreak? (Fact-Check) by IJEYdiamond(f): 12:39am On Apr 14, 2020
Madam Zainab... and the cash out gang!!!!... Money miss and money don go...ln Total... Cash out was made... Using Corona Virus to Cover up their shit...

Sinzu and Spending.... made cash that was mind blowing within days and crowned it with the burning of the office...

Hmmmm... which scam beat this.... well they should be it on.... !!...

1 Like

Re: Did FG Lose ₦700 Billion COVID-19 Relief Funds To Fire Outbreak? (Fact-Check) by jamesbonded: 5:03am On Apr 14, 2020
Be careful with fake new to avoid insurrection from this house arrest imposed on us by Buhari and world leaders.
Re: Did FG Lose ₦700 Billion COVID-19 Relief Funds To Fire Outbreak? (Fact-Check) by Rick9(m): 6:06am On Apr 14, 2020
Rooster and bull story
Re: Did FG Lose ₦700 Billion COVID-19 Relief Funds To Fire Outbreak? (Fact-Check) by Eroms4life17(m): 8:24am On Apr 14, 2020
We will pull through

1 Like

Re: Did FG Lose ₦700 Billion COVID-19 Relief Funds To Fire Outbreak? (Fact-Check) by baysol: 11:56am On Apr 14, 2020
Yoruba, igbo izon, calabari, edoma, Jukunsand Tivii. All open their eyes and they allow north use sovereign wealth to destroy them and flowering their own bed. Fire that burn Net house in the 80s what came out of it and many more. Today it's the ministry of finance turn. If you think these evil northerners mean well continue and plan nothing for self actualization and begin the planning the future children and generation unborn.
Re: Did FG Lose ₦700 Billion COVID-19 Relief Funds To Fire Outbreak? (Fact-Check) by airminem(f): 12:22pm On Apr 14, 2020
princemillla:
Sinzu buari Dey cash out real hot, if u see him bill him sharply
can i get my Samsung Galaxy s7 screen replaced?? It suddenly went blank during charging. How much?
Re: Did FG Lose ₦700 Billion COVID-19 Relief Funds To Fire Outbreak? (Fact-Check) by princemillla(m): 12:48pm On Apr 14, 2020
airminem:
can i get my Samsung Galaxy s7 screen replaced?? It suddenly went blank during charging. How much?

33k ikotun

1 Like

Re: Did FG Lose ₦700 Billion COVID-19 Relief Funds To Fire Outbreak? (Fact-Check) by airminem(f): 12:49pm On Apr 14, 2020
princemillla:

33k ikotun

Thanks
Re: Did FG Lose ₦700 Billion COVID-19 Relief Funds To Fire Outbreak? (Fact-Check) by Abdul4trust1(m): 4:55am On Apr 17, 2020
princemillla:

Lol, read my comment and point out where I wrote that.

U need serious help.
lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Joshua Maciver Marries Harriet Edide In Style In Bayelsa (Photos) / Amaechi Leaked Obasanjo's Letter To Jonathan - Sanusi / Simeon Abuh, Husband Of Salome Abuh: Why My Wife Was Murdered –

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.