Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,532 members, 7,850,822 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:37 AM

Let's Just Be Friends Is Her Slogan - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Let's Just Be Friends Is Her Slogan (529 Views)

Can A Man And A Woman Be Friends / Help!!! One Of My Friends Is Getting Raped Now / I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Just Be Friends Is Her Slogan by Shashaeniyan: 5:01pm On Apr 13, 2020
my girl will tell her toasters that they should just be friends,instead of telling them point blank she ain't interested she will say"let's just be friends i'm okay by it"...she started on that level with me,till we eventually date...i have seen her speak with guys on phone and she'll be like they are my friends...but the way and manner they talk...you'll know if they persist,they are eventually gon get her,she is just too friendly to any man asking her out,and she is just 18 to clock 19 this year,yet to gain admission,i felt it's wrong for a girl to be like that,she even gives out her number to guys,i see her as a girl that will flirt las las...we don break up sha for my sanity purpose.
Re: Let's Just Be Friends Is Her Slogan by chatinent: 5:05pm On Apr 13, 2020
Ever asked why the Devil spoke to the woman first?
Re: Let's Just Be Friends Is Her Slogan by suzzyboss(m): 5:12pm On Apr 13, 2020
Congratulations.. At least heart attack or I blood pressure won't kill you
Re: Let's Just Be Friends Is Her Slogan by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:13pm On Apr 13, 2020
some women love the cheap worthless attention, others are just using these men for free gifts and recharge card until they have to open their legs to the benefactor, some are just planning the "after you" and some are just plain two bit good for nothing oloshos.

your woman is just keeping them at arm length so that she has something to fall back on the minute you misbehave... such woman has no respect for you or the r/ship you guys are in...and if you are smart enough, you can easily set a trap and see the type of animal you are dating.

happened to me once, the biitch was "friendly" like that with online toasters, i set a trap with a false account and pretended i was some rich dude from out of town looking for fun with the right babe. the deal was that i was gonna take her shopping in all the fancy areas of town and after we go to my hotel for all night sex...the hoe agreed to the nonsense and when i finally revealed to her that it was me contacting her, she had the audacity to cry telling me she loved me, bwaaaaaaah!

5 Likes

Re: Let's Just Be Friends Is Her Slogan by Ihatefeminist: 5:15pm On Apr 13, 2020
Drop her instantly!! sad
I'd recommend you watch this video below to handle issues like this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfzZYVCVlKs

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Just Be Friends Is Her Slogan by ebuk4real(m): 5:18pm On Apr 13, 2020
angry

Thanks for drinking your paracetamol tablets before the headache.

You're now free indeed bro...
Re: Let's Just Be Friends Is Her Slogan by adexpa(m): 5:30pm On Apr 13, 2020
your girl is still enjoying herself....18yrs.........If you want a serious relationship, look for another girl before she drains you emotionally. maybe you should take her like friend too n not be serious cus she is not ready to be serious now
Re: Let's Just Be Friends Is Her Slogan by Shashaeniyan: 5:48pm On Apr 13, 2020
IS THAT HOW GIRLS HER,COS I DON'T GET
or maybe she is deceived by her beauty cos she is very beautiful
Re: Let's Just Be Friends Is Her Slogan by MJBOLT: 5:55pm On Apr 13, 2020
let's just be friends,na so emeka take give nneka belle grin
Re: Let's Just Be Friends Is Her Slogan by AfroKnight: 5:57pm On Apr 13, 2020
I was getting angry until I read that you’ve broken up with her.

Good!

She is looking for maga. Somebody she can deceive and collect money from while she collects nakking and more money from other guys.

2 Likes

Re: Let's Just Be Friends Is Her Slogan by ashewoboy(m): 8:56pm On Apr 13, 2020
it is good. as long as we are phucking each other. we can be friendscheesy.

(1) (Reply)

ADELE Gets THIN SHAMED After Losing 100pounds Of Her Weight / Help! Should I Do It? / Help A Brother To Help A Friend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.