Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,813 members, 7,844,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

MC Oluomo Gives 100 Houses 2 Cartons Of Indomie, Four Paints Of Gari To Share - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MC Oluomo Gives 100 Houses 2 Cartons Of Indomie, Four Paints Of Gari To Share (2970 Views)

3 Killed In Imo, 4 Houses, 2 Vehicles Burnt By Gunmen / Soldiers Kill 105 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Buni Gari, Yobe State (Graphic) / COVID-19: Osanebi Donates N10M, Truck Of Rice, 600 Cartons Of Noodles, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

MC Oluomo Gives 100 Houses 2 Cartons Of Indomie, Four Paints Of Gari To Share by lekanolas: 5:48pm On Apr 13, 2020
A man has revealed what the Chairman of the National Union of Road Transport Workers (NURTW) Lagos State Council, Alhaji Musiliu Akinsanya (aka MC Oluomo) gave his Community Development Association (CDA) to share among 100 houses in the area.

The relief materials are 2 cartons of Indomie noodles and four paints of Garri.

MC Oluomo had on Sunday shared 9 bags of Garri and cartons of noodles to CDAs in Oshodi.

There are over 70 CDAs in Oshodi Local government.

The distribution of the foodstuff was done inside the popular White House, beside the Oshodi/Isolo local government Secretariat on Oyetayo Street.

The man, who prefers to remain anonymous because of security reasons said there are over 100 house in his community.

He noted that his CDA’s executives were amused when the Chairman and the Secretary, who collected on behalf of the community presented the items to them

He said they were really disappointed because the package could barely feed 2 houses.

http://newsday.com.ng/mc-oluomo-gives-100-houses-2-packets-of-indomie-four-paints-of-garri-to-share/

See the package :

Re: MC Oluomo Gives 100 Houses 2 Cartons Of Indomie, Four Paints Of Gari To Share by fulaniHERDSman(m): 5:49pm On Apr 13, 2020
Very commendable ... Governor-in-waiting.

UP NATIONAL !!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo Gives 100 Houses 2 Cartons Of Indomie, Four Paints Of Gari To Share by Nobody: 5:50pm On Apr 13, 2020
Cartons not packets
Re: MC Oluomo Gives 100 Houses 2 Cartons Of Indomie, Four Paints Of Gari To Share by hisexcellency34: 5:50pm On Apr 13, 2020
He also donated N100m each to FG and Lagos state....if he contest as governor tomorrow, I will vote for him

2 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Gives 100 Houses 2 Cartons Of Indomie, Four Paints Of Gari To Share by CoronaVirusPro: 5:52pm On Apr 13, 2020
Giving back the money extorted from them at motor parks

Celebrated touts backed by the State and Federal Goverment.

And Sanwo Olu and the likes will still have the audacity, effrontery and guts to call Lagos a Mega city.

Mega City riddled with official touts and hoodlums.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo Gives 100 Houses 2 Cartons Of Indomie, Four Paints Of Gari To Share by fulaniHERDSman(m): 5:55pm On Apr 13, 2020
CoronaVirusPro:

And Sanwo Olu and the likes will still have the audacity, effrontery and guts to call Lagos a Mega city.

NURTW is a respectable organisation like other umbrella organisations of Doctors, Lecturers, Bankers etc. Let's be guided at all times in our utterances.
U should rather be commending the donor.

UP NATIONAL !!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo Gives 100 Houses 2 Cartons Of Indomie, Four Paints Of Gari To Share by CoronaVirusPro: 5:55pm On Apr 13, 2020
fulaniHERDSman:

NURTW is a respectable organisation like other umbrella organisations of Doctors, Lecturers, Bankers etc. Let's be guided at all times in our utterances.

UP NATIONAL !!!

Its a criminal organisation

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Gives 100 Houses 2 Cartons Of Indomie, Four Paints Of Gari To Share by chatinent: 5:56pm On Apr 13, 2020
Cool..
Re: MC Oluomo Gives 100 Houses 2 Cartons Of Indomie, Four Paints Of Gari To Share by fulaniHERDSman(m): 5:57pm On Apr 13, 2020
CoronaVirusPro:

Its a criminal organisation
But they are registered and are known to have embarked on so many laudable charity activities and projects all over the nation.

UP NATIONAL !!!

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Gives 100 Houses 2 Cartons Of Indomie, Four Paints Of Gari To Share by CoronaVirusPro: 6:01pm On Apr 13, 2020
fulaniHERDSman:

But they are registered and are known to have embarked on so many laudable charity activities and projects all over the nation.

UP NATIONAL !!!

Their is no way you can repaint them

Its a criminal organisation that feeds by extortion. An association of rogues thats a threat to state and National security.

Have you seen any sane person in the organisation?

The whole structure from top to bottom are all touts.

5 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Gives 100 Houses 2 Cartons Of Indomie, Four Paints Of Gari To Share by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 13, 2020
Is this an attempt of a joke Lol

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Gives 100 Houses 2 Cartons Of Indomie, Four Paints Of Gari To Share by Covidodo: 6:30pm On Apr 13, 2020
Nah Oluomo dey collect una tax

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Gives 100 Houses 2 Cartons Of Indomie, Four Paints Of Gari To Share by Nigeriabiafra80: 6:32pm On Apr 13, 2020
Next governor
We hail you
Re: MC Oluomo Gives 100 Houses 2 Cartons Of Indomie, Four Paints Of Gari To Share by pyyxxaro: 7:01pm On Apr 13, 2020
The next Commissioner for Youths and Sport Lagos State

Eko Oni baje

Sai Mc Oluomo the future Governor of Lagos state 2039 BC

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Gives 100 Houses 2 Cartons Of Indomie, Four Paints Of Gari To Share by oyatz(m): 7:09pm On Apr 13, 2020
M.C Oluomo is the State Chairman of NURTW, one of the trade unions of Transport workers.
Always verify your information before posting.

CoronaVirusPro:

Re: MC Oluomo Gives 100 Houses 2 Cartons Of Indomie, Four Paints Of Gari To Share by CoronaVirusPro: 7:13pm On Apr 13, 2020
oyatz:
M.C Oluomo is the State Chairman of NURTW, one of the trade unions of Transport workers.
Always verify your information before posting.

Did I dispute that.

He is the leader of Lagos State touts and thugs.

Which comprises of Armed robbers, Hired killers, Street urchins, e.t.c

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Gives 100 Houses 2 Cartons Of Indomie, Four Paints Of Gari To Share by oyatz(m): 7:15pm On Apr 13, 2020
Many of them aren't very educated and some employ violence and crooked means
to defeat their opponents during their elections but it will be inappropriate to say all members of the union are thugs/touts.

There are many commercial drivers who are happily married and sending their children to universities with proceeds from the transport business.

I hope you know that the NURTW, ASUU, NUT and NUJ are all affiliated to the Nigerian Labour Congress (NLC)?

CoronaVirusPro:

Their is no way you can repaint them

Its a criminal organisation that feeds by extortion. An association of rogues thats a threat to state and National security.

Have you seen any sane person in the organisation?

The whole structure from top to bottom are all touts.
Re: MC Oluomo Gives 100 Houses 2 Cartons Of Indomie, Four Paints Of Gari To Share by Asquare84(m): 7:16pm On Apr 13, 2020
Honestly I wonder what people gain by posting fake news every where, I personally watch on tvc news today when MC Oluomo was giving out package to individual in different houses. So what the game in tanishing his little contribution
Re: MC Oluomo Gives 100 Houses 2 Cartons Of Indomie, Four Paints Of Gari To Share by oyatz(m): 7:20pm On Apr 13, 2020
Do you have evidence to this grave allegations or you are just saying all these out of hatred?

Are the State Chairmen of NURTW in Abia, Rivers, Kwara, Gombe and Anambra also the Chairmen of the touts, thugs and Armed robbers in their States?

CoronaVirusPro:

Did I dispute that.

Re: MC Oluomo Gives 100 Houses 2 Cartons Of Indomie, Four Paints Of Gari To Share by CoronaVirusPro: 7:21pm On Apr 13, 2020
oyatz:
Many of them aren't very educated and some employ violence and crooked means
to defeat their opponents during their elections but it will be inappropriate to say all members of the union are thugs/touts.

There are many commercial drivers who are happily married and sending their children to universities with proceeds from the transport business.

I hope you know that the NURTW, ASUU, NUT and NUJ are all affiliated to the Nigerian Labour Congress (NLC)?

The drivers are their preys. You think those drivers are happy with their operations.

The drivers sweat out the money. They just stand at the bustop and motor packs to collect their share.

I have no problem with drivers and conductors. It's the jobless ones that extort them that I have a problem with.

It's an extortion ring which the Lagos State Government is part of. This same thugs they use to rig election's

2 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Gives 100 Houses 2 Cartons Of Indomie, Four Paints Of Gari To Share by oyatz(m): 7:23pm On Apr 13, 2020
Some people have deep seated hatred in their hearts and can easily manufacture fake news to whip up sentiments against their targets of hate.

The interesting thing about such people is that they don't become great in life.
Asquare84:
Honestly I wonder what people gain by posting fake news every where, I personally watch on tvc news today when MC Oluomo was giving out package to individual in different houses. So what the game in tanishing his little contribution
Re: MC Oluomo Gives 100 Houses 2 Cartons Of Indomie, Four Paints Of Gari To Share by oyatz(m): 7:28pm On Apr 13, 2020
You don't understand the workings of the NURTW.

I hope you know that some of the BRT buses (franchise) in Lagos are operated by the NURTW?

The use of thugs and violence to intimidate political opponents during elections is a Nigerian phenomenon and it's not limited to the NURTW or Lagos State.

There's need for modernization of the public transport system in Nigeria.

CoronaVirusPro:

The drivers are their preys. You think those drivers are happy with their operations.

The drivers sweat out the money. They just stand at the bustop and motor packs to collect their share.

I have no problem with drivers and conductors. It's the jobless ones that extort them that I have a problem with.

It's an extortion ring which the Lagos State Government is part of. This same thugs they use to rig election's

Re: MC Oluomo Gives 100 Houses 2 Cartons Of Indomie, Four Paints Of Gari To Share by CoronaVirusPro: 7:29pm On Apr 13, 2020
oyatz:
Do you have evidence to this grave allegations or you are just saying all these out of hatred?

Are the State Chairmen of NURTW in Abia, Rivers, Kwara, Gombe and Anambra also the Chairmen of the touts, thugs and Armed robbers in their States?

What hatred! Am I a rival group or what?

Call a spade a spade and stop acting like you don't know what's playing.

They all thugs. Can't you see how they assasinate and use arms against each other. The whole criminals in Lagos are affiliated directly or indirectly to NURTW.

It's no secret. Why are you acting like a saint that does not know the play.

2 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Gives 100 Houses 2 Cartons Of Indomie, Four Paints Of Gari To Share by CoronaVirusPro: 7:32pm On Apr 13, 2020
oyatz:
You don't understand the workings of the NURTW.

I hope you know that some of the BRT buses (franchise) in Lagos are operated by the NURTW?

The use of thugs and violence to intimidate political opponents during elections is a Nigerian phenomenon and it's not limited to the NURTW or Lagos State.

There's need for modernization of the transport system in Nigeria.

Well said.

But instill remain on my initial stance. NURTW is an extortion ring backed by states and Federal Government.

Drivers being taxes on daily and trip basis. What sought of extortion is that. Do you know the nuisance this lots constitute in any environment you find them. The grid lock and havoc they cause.

I even heard is better in Lagos. Heard in Oyo, It's an Intra cult association. Different opposing factions under one Union.

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Gives 100 Houses 2 Cartons Of Indomie, Four Paints Of Gari To Share by SciLab: 7:57pm On Apr 13, 2020
Welldone Governor Alhaji Musiliu Akinsanya alias MC Oluomo.
We sophisticated yorubas with PhD and M.Sc are begin you Sir.

Up national!

MC Oluomo 2023!

Insha Allah!

2 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Gives 100 Houses 2 Cartons Of Indomie, Four Paints Of Gari To Share by iFukSimplyleo: 9:38pm On Apr 13, 2020
[s]
CoronaVirusPro:

Did I dispute that.

[/s]
Re: MC Oluomo Gives 100 Houses 2 Cartons Of Indomie, Four Paints Of Gari To Share by iFukSimplyleo: 9:39pm On Apr 13, 2020
[s]
CoronaVirusPro:

[/s]

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is The Real Reasons Why Fulanis Are Punishing The SW / Your Nigeria is Gone, Find out why / This Is Why Many Igbos Don't Support Biafra(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.