Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,442 members, 7,836,770 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Masquerades Flog Themselves In Nnewi, Anambra To Mark "Easter Monday" (Video) - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Masquerades Flog Themselves In Nnewi, Anambra To Mark "Easter Monday" (Video) (32580 Views)

Masquerades Flog Nigerian Nurse Mercilessly, She Falls Into Gutter (Video) / Village Women Gathered To Flog Man Who Beats His Wife (Photos) / Lady Passes Out, As Masquerades Flog Her In The East (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Masquerades Flog Themselves In Nnewi, Anambra To Mark "Easter Monday" (Video) by Angelinastto(f): 8:28pm On Apr 13, 2020
How does masquerade celebration relates with Easter? Easter celebration is all about Jesus and it's meant for Christians not for traditional worshippers undecided
Re: Masquerades Flog Themselves In Nnewi, Anambra To Mark "Easter Monday" (Video) by 22ndJune(m): 8:29pm On Apr 13, 2020
Re: Masquerades Flog Themselves In Nnewi, Anambra To Mark "Easter Monday" (Video) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Apr 13, 2020
makewetalk2:
it is allowed. they should carry on

Can't you upload those pictures of yours one after another to clearly understand your message
Re: Masquerades Flog Themselves In Nnewi, Anambra To Mark "Easter Monday" (Video) by lanibi(f): 8:30pm On Apr 13, 2020
Very funny grin
Re: Masquerades Flog Themselves In Nnewi, Anambra To Mark "Easter Monday" (Video) by chimezieeze98: 8:33pm On Apr 13, 2020
U
Re: Masquerades Flog Themselves In Nnewi, Anambra To Mark "Easter Monday" (Video) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Apr 13, 2020
kenechukwujeo50:
Anambra State Government on Friday recorded their first case of coronavirus, which prompted the state to issue a press release on additional 14days lockdown and closure of all parks in the state, in a bid to manage the novel Pandemic.

During the second phase lockdown in the State, checkmating the coronavirus pandemic on Easter Monday, being 13th of April 2020, Anaedoonline gathered that masquerades were seen in some parts of Nnewi, fighting and exchanging some cane in the spirt of Easter celebration.

An eyewitness who spoke to Anaedoonline revealed that this fun stated on Sunday and he said

"This is easter, this is how we do it every year, starting from easter Sunday, it's not something new, it's regular and normal, though we are not much due to COVID-19 pandemic we limited ourself not to be many but few, other people are doing their own but it is in their various quarters, as you can see we are in front of our place''

During this small show, Anaedoonline gathered that some security personnel were seen moving people away from the crowd gathering, which has breached the stipulated social distancing order from the state government, used to checkmate the novel virus.

Anaedoonline gathered that people were entertained over the show put up by the masquerades.

See the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flAuy00R2qc

Try to look for other outlet to always post your news.

Not always coming here with negativities all the time.

mtcheew.
Re: Masquerades Flog Themselves In Nnewi, Anambra To Mark "Easter Monday" (Video) by chukwuibuipob: 8:35pm On Apr 13, 2020
embarassed sad sad Nah to runz from Lagos sure we ass now
Re: Masquerades Flog Themselves In Nnewi, Anambra To Mark "Easter Monday" (Video) by Okuda(m): 8:36pm On Apr 13, 2020
omo this lockdown just shows how poor alot of nairalanders are but they would come on here with their cheap phones and almost empty data to trade words witg people they cannot ordinarily talk to on a normal day if they see on the road due to fear. but see them dey beg like say them go die the next minute. make una stay humble oooo. no let God use corona punish una. il find it hard helping most of these folks because most of them are the tribalusts we see roaming around threads bashing a certain region but them never chop. supporting General Buhari even when he has done nothing to improve their lives for the 5years he has been in power so far. Hunger kill una there.
Re: Masquerades Flog Themselves In Nnewi, Anambra To Mark "Easter Monday" (Video) by lebron7(m): 8:36pm On Apr 13, 2020
But they said no brown roof
Re: Masquerades Flog Themselves In Nnewi, Anambra To Mark "Easter Monday" (Video) by fatymore(f): 8:36pm On Apr 13, 2020
Is this part of Christianity?
Re: Masquerades Flog Themselves In Nnewi, Anambra To Mark "Easter Monday" (Video) by NaijadrivaCars: 8:37pm On Apr 13, 2020
Lalasticlala, the headline no match the body text na?
Re: Masquerades Flog Themselves In Nnewi, Anambra To Mark "Easter Monday" (Video) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Apr 13, 2020
No social distancing?
Or they think coro is fake?
Re: Masquerades Flog Themselves In Nnewi, Anambra To Mark "Easter Monday" (Video) by fatymore(f): 8:39pm On Apr 13, 2020
Okuda:

you open new acc to beg from us. first of all, you must tell us your normal username so that we would know if you are a zombie/buhari supporter or enemy of Nigeria. also we want to know if you are one of those folks talking anyhow to other people because you have internet but are broke. we also want to know if you sre one of those people who are tribal bigots for not reason because we dont want our money feeding tribal bigots who hate a certain region. if not for get it and pay for the consequences of your actions by dieing in hunger.

Lol...I think I like this
Re: Masquerades Flog Themselves In Nnewi, Anambra To Mark "Easter Monday" (Video) by chimezieeze98: 8:40pm On Apr 13, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDstMDSvdG8

No be them them police later catch? grin
Re: Masquerades Flog Themselves In Nnewi, Anambra To Mark "Easter Monday" (Video) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Apr 13, 2020
DropsMic:

I'm the reigning undisputed undefeated mugu of the world
Re: Masquerades Flog Themselves In Nnewi, Anambra To Mark "Easter Monday" (Video) by Lastmankc(m): 8:44pm On Apr 13, 2020
DropsMic:

.. If you were legitimately legit you would've dropped your name and account number.. Instead of just account number ....

Also you only created this account like 5 days ago - for the sole purpose of begging - so what reputation are you talking about..? Your reputation as an online beggar?
village witches
Re: Masquerades Flog Themselves In Nnewi, Anambra To Mark "Easter Monday" (Video) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Apr 13, 2020
Okuda you are a mumu.
Re: Masquerades Flog Themselves In Nnewi, Anambra To Mark "Easter Monday" (Video) by HammedOlanaija(m): 8:52pm On Apr 13, 2020
Everything has been upside down ever since corona outback�so egungun are now celebrating easter Loro kan bayi��
Re: Masquerades Flog Themselves In Nnewi, Anambra To Mark "Easter Monday" (Video) by Tina001(f): 8:54pm On Apr 13, 2020
Egungun be careful
Re: Masquerades Flog Themselves In Nnewi, Anambra To Mark "Easter Monday" (Video) by Lumig: 8:54pm On Apr 13, 2020
What does masquerade has to do with the death and resurrection of our LORD JESUS. Abomination!!!
What has light has to do with darkness, this Easterners sef
Re: Masquerades Flog Themselves In Nnewi, Anambra To Mark "Easter Monday" (Video) by Collins4u1(m): 8:56pm On Apr 13, 2020
StupidNLmods:
It's their way...
I remember last December when i travelled to my town in Anambra i almost killed one masquerade that flogged me because i didn't give him money, my eyes red no be small. The last time i felt such pain was 15 years ago in ss3. If not for boys wey hold me... they told me if i did it other masquerades plus the people there would face me and i can't kill all of them. I kukuma patted my pistol but vowed never to spare 1kobo to any masquerade even if I'm a billionaire angry

Lolzzz. Sorry nna, but u for no go that day. Even with your pistol
Re: Masquerades Flog Themselves In Nnewi, Anambra To Mark "Easter Monday" (Video) by Collins4u1(m): 8:56pm On Apr 13, 2020
StupidNLmods:
It's their way...
I remember last December when i travelled to my town in Anambra i almost killed one masquerade that flogged me because i didn't give him money, my eyes red no be small. The last time i felt such pain was 15 years ago in ss3. If not for boys wey hold me... they told me if i did it other masquerades plus the people there would face me and i can't kill all of them. I kukuma patted my pistol but vowed never to spare 1kobo to any masquerade even if I'm a billionaire angry

And this is still Nnewi. Met them today.
Re: Masquerades Flog Themselves In Nnewi, Anambra To Mark "Easter Monday" (Video) by Powerbankseller(m): 8:58pm On Apr 13, 2020
am I the only person that saw "next level"
Re: Masquerades Flog Themselves In Nnewi, Anambra To Mark "Easter Monday" (Video) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Apr 13, 2020
DropsMic:

.. If you were legitimately legit you would've dropped your name and account number.. Instead of just account number ....

Also you only created this account like 5 days ago - for the sole purpose of begging - so what reputation are you talking about..? Your reputation as an online beggar?

And very active in romance section

1 Like

Re: Masquerades Flog Themselves In Nnewi, Anambra To Mark "Easter Monday" (Video) by Engineerpee(m): 9:01pm On Apr 13, 2020
koronayu:
lol ALAPANSANPA
U must be from ibadan
Re: Masquerades Flog Themselves In Nnewi, Anambra To Mark "Easter Monday" (Video) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Apr 13, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Masquerades Flog Themselves In Nnewi, Anambra To Mark "Easter Monday" (Video) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Apr 13, 2020
9jaDoomCountry:

And very active in romance section

You are very stupid
Re: Masquerades Flog Themselves In Nnewi, Anambra To Mark "Easter Monday" (Video) by Okuda(m): 9:14pm On Apr 13, 2020
Sleeklord:

If it is broke yes I am broke for now. I've been baned.If you want to know my former account you can check sleezy.I got banned for quoting.And for your question about voting I didn't vote buhari but if someone was close to you needed help and he needs help would you not help him for that.I just pray m
things would turn around for me so as not to drag myself deeper into the mud.Thanks and Godbless

you said it already. someone close to me. you are not.p
Re: Masquerades Flog Themselves In Nnewi, Anambra To Mark "Easter Monday" (Video) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Apr 13, 2020
Okuda:

you said it already. someone close to me. you are not.p
Once again thank you.As long as I am seeking for help on a place like nairaland.Im ready for anything.God bless you.
Re: Masquerades Flog Themselves In Nnewi, Anambra To Mark "Easter Monday" (Video) by Brenn594(m): 9:33pm On Apr 13, 2020
Dont underestimate the power of stupid people in groups

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ooni Of Ife: "Operation Python Dance In The South-East Not Acceptable" / Alaafin Of Oyo Welcomes Baby Boy With Bolanle / Beautiful Idoma Brides In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.