Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,356 members, 7,836,460 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Masquerades Flog Themselves In Nnewi, Anambra To Mark "Easter Monday" (Video) - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Masquerades Flog Themselves In Nnewi, Anambra To Mark "Easter Monday" (Video) (32579 Views)

Masquerades Flog Nigerian Nurse Mercilessly, She Falls Into Gutter (Video) / Village Women Gathered To Flog Man Who Beats His Wife (Photos) / Lady Passes Out, As Masquerades Flog Her In The East (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Masquerades Flog Themselves In Nnewi, Anambra To Mark "Easter Monday" (Video) by manuelreports: 9:41pm On Apr 13, 2020
It is called afia olu i really miss this.
Re: Masquerades Flog Themselves In Nnewi, Anambra To Mark "Easter Monday" (Video) by chaloskyx: 9:48pm On Apr 13, 2020
Nigerians are animals..........thats all i can say
Re: Masquerades Flog Themselves In Nnewi, Anambra To Mark "Easter Monday" (Video) by tareigns(m): 9:56pm On Apr 13, 2020
DropsMic:

.. If you were legitimately legit you would've dropped your name and account number.. Instead of just account number ....

Bro, what brand of alcohol do you drink...I want to spoil you for the sense you just displayed. I actually wanted to help one last week here but discovered she was a guy using a female moniker, now that's not wat put me off, what offed me was that when he discovered that I wasn't gonna transfer cash to him, but give him food stuffs worth over 10k ( he didn't know this), he said I shouldn't worry. I just laughed. They are many here now. Useless bunch they are.

Also you only created this account like 5 days ago - for the sole purpose of begging - so what reputation are you talking about..? Your reputation as an online beggar?

1 Like

Re: Masquerades Flog Themselves In Nnewi, Anambra To Mark "Easter Monday" (Video) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Apr 13, 2020
so much for social distancing and lockdown. cheesy how can they wash their hands?
Re: Masquerades Flog Themselves In Nnewi, Anambra To Mark "Easter Monday" (Video) by Nobody: 10:59pm On Apr 13, 2020
Cc
Re: Masquerades Flog Themselves In Nnewi, Anambra To Mark "Easter Monday" (Video) by mechanics(m): 11:12pm On Apr 13, 2020
Don't know masquerades celebrate Easter.
Re: Masquerades Flog Themselves In Nnewi, Anambra To Mark "Easter Monday" (Video) by Autotech312(m): 11:24pm On Apr 13, 2020
Sleeklord:

And I'm also active in the politics section sir.I would have also been in the sports section if not for the corona outbreak.I knew when I would be doing this people would insult me, degrade me.Ive been insulted more than this.But I believe I would receive help by God's grace.I was told I opened an account cause of begging.A moniker I use to read news everyday on nairalandand I would still use later.A lot people of I talked with my banned account know this.They say a beggar has no choice.If I am financially buoyant I would never suffer this shame.Nobody owes me anything and it's from any person's heart he can help me.I would continue to receive insults until God blesses me with a helper.But I know when I am financially stable by God's grace I would help people no matter what.Thanks

My advice, stop responding to quotes and focus on what you're believing God for. Those that will help you won't drag you like this. God sees your heart and he will speak to those that will help you. Good night.
Re: Masquerades Flog Themselves In Nnewi, Anambra To Mark "Easter Monday" (Video) by DropsMic(m): 11:52pm On Apr 13, 2020
tareigns:

Bro, what brand of alcohol do you drink...I want to spoil you for the sense you just displayed.

Star grin grin grin

tareigns:

I actually wanted to help one last week here but discovered she was a guy using a female moniker, now that's not wat put me off, what offed me was that when he discovered that I wasn't gonna transfer cash to him, but give him food stuffs worth over 10k ( he didn't know this), he said I shouldn't worry. I just laughed. They are many here now. Useless bunch they are.

Very unfortunate set of people. Because of them Nigerians are now very reluctant to render help ..

1 Like

Re: Masquerades Flog Themselves In Nnewi, Anambra To Mark "Easter Monday" (Video) by Nobody: 11:53pm On Apr 13, 2020
kenechukwujeo50:
Anambra State Government on Friday recorded their first case of coronavirus, which prompted the state to issue a press release on additional 14days lockdown and closure of all parks in the state, in a bid to manage the novel Pandemic.

During the second phase lockdown in the State, checkmating the coronavirus pandemic on Easter Monday, being 13th of April 2020, Anaedoonline gathered that masquerades were seen in some parts of Nnewi, fighting and exchanging some cane in the spirt of Easter celebration.

An eyewitness who spoke to Anaedoonline revealed that this fun stated on Sunday and he said

"This is easter, this is how we do it every year, starting from easter Sunday, it's not something new, it's regular and normal, though we are not much due to COVID-19 pandemic we limited ourself not to be many but few, other people are doing their own but it is in their various quarters, as you can see we are in front of our place''

During this small show, Anaedoonline gathered that some security personnel were seen moving people away from the crowd gathering, which has breached the stipulated social distancing order from the state government, used to checkmate the novel virus.

Anaedoonline gathered that people were entertained over the show put up by the masquerades.

See the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flAuy00R2qc
Your reportage is poor
Re: Masquerades Flog Themselves In Nnewi, Anambra To Mark "Easter Monday" (Video) by makewetalk2: 4:45am On Apr 14, 2020
Thank you for your concern
I will do just as you say.
stevmatt15:

Can't you upload those pictures of yours one after another to clearly understand your message
Re: Masquerades Flog Themselves In Nnewi, Anambra To Mark "Easter Monday" (Video) by covic19: 5:37am On Apr 14, 2020
this guy does not believe in covic 19
Re: Masquerades Flog Themselves In Nnewi, Anambra To Mark "Easter Monday" (Video) by Lumcy25: 6:03am On Apr 14, 2020
kenechukwujeo50:
Anambra State Government on Friday recorded their first case of coronavirus, which prompted the state to issue a press release on additional 14days lockdown and closure of all parks in the state, in a bid to manage the novel Pandemic.

During the second phase lockdown in the State, checkmating the coronavirus pandemic on Easter Monday, being 13th of April 2020, Anaedoonline gathered that masquerades were seen in some parts of Nnewi, fighting and exchanging some cane in the spirt of Easter celebration.

An eyewitness who spoke to Anaedoonline revealed that this fun stated on Sunday and he said

"This is easter, this is how we do it every year, starting from easter Sunday, it's not something new, it's regular and normal, though we are not much due to COVID-19 pandemic we limited ourself not to be many but few, other people are doing their own but it is in their various quarters, as you can see we are in front of our place''

During this small show, Anaedoonline gathered that some security personnel were seen moving people away from the crowd gathering, which has breached the stipulated social distancing order from the state government, used to checkmate the novel virus.

Anaedoonline gathered that people were entertained over the show put up by the masquerades.

See the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flAuy00R2qc

They don chop beleful ni
Re: Masquerades Flog Themselves In Nnewi, Anambra To Mark "Easter Monday" (Video) by Agozskey(m): 4:14pm On Apr 14, 2020
I hate seeing Masquerade flogging themselves... It always end up brutal

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ooni Of Ife: "Operation Python Dance In The South-East Not Acceptable" / Alaafin Of Oyo Welcomes Baby Boy With Bolanle / Beautiful Idoma Brides In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.