Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,415 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

President Buhari Signs Quarantine Order - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Signs Quarantine Order (41423 Views)

Buhari Signs Law Stopping VPs Who Complete President’s Tenure / President Buhari Signs Fourth Alteration Bill / Atiku Reacts As Buhari Signs "Not Too Young To Run" Bill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Signs Quarantine Order by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:32pm On Apr 13, 2020
And don't be surprised that he doesn't know the content of the paper he just signed..

This man's juju strong kakarakaa
Re: President Buhari Signs Quarantine Order by Lovelive: 10:33pm On Apr 13, 2020
Dididrumz:
I hope is still proud of His darling president.

Rubbish

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Signs Quarantine Order by Lovelive: 10:35pm On Apr 13, 2020
Simplyleo:
That is not Buhari, this is a photoshop. Take a look very well, the colour of his left hand is darker than the right. Who do they want to deceive ~ ipob miscreants

Re: President Buhari Signs Quarantine Order by OdefaGirl(f): 10:35pm On Apr 13, 2020
Guys, you must survive this.... whether hunger and lack likes it or not..... We will survive it. God bless you.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Signs Quarantine Order by Caniva01: 10:36pm On Apr 13, 2020
tongue

Re: President Buhari Signs Quarantine Order by Lovelive: 10:37pm On Apr 13, 2020
chaloskyx:
meaning the poor die of starvation while the rich enjoys their extended holidays with their family simple
Re: President Buhari Signs Quarantine Order by Vergin201(m): 10:39pm On Apr 13, 2020
References:
BREAKING: President Muhammadu Buhari has just signed the Quarantine Order.

This was made known by his Personal Adviser on New Media.

https://twitter.com/BashirAhmaad/status/1249780275695017984?s=19
...... Y dem no show us him face....
Re: President Buhari Signs Quarantine Order by Lovelive: 10:39pm On Apr 13, 2020
awhybliss:
am just chilling not to talk, so people won't say am too sentimental..
This man lack the ability to rule a 21century nation (just saying), he knows nothing about the 3 majors..
ECONOMY, HEALTH, EDUCATION Sectors...
You can't give what you don't have...
No matter how intelligent your advicers and ministers are, as a president, you need to know the basics...
We are seeing Donald Trump and other president na...
A man that can't even address the nation without reading from an already printed books...(as if he's programmed). I watch CNN everyday Trump and governor comos (new York governor) has never address the state from reading books unless important or classified speech... Well he can have with him printed datas and figures, but he hardly use them, Because he knows almost everything about the health system on their head.
Buhari dey vex me gidigan

Please don vex. We go dey ok
Re: President Buhari Signs Quarantine Order by Gazzy88(m): 10:40pm On Apr 13, 2020
obembet:
Another 14 days of no source of income for artisans,traders
Another 14 days for families to manage foodstuffs
Another 14 days of poor electricity
Another 14 days of more expenditure than income

O ga o
Another 14 days of robberies in Lagos, ogun and Ìbàdàn

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Signs Quarantine Order by Dcoy: 10:41pm On Apr 13, 2020
The human mind is programmed to respond to its needs.... The more we lack...the more we seek.. The more we seek.....the more dangerous it gets.. .. Very soon all daily hustlers will lack, then seek and then become dangerous in need
Re: President Buhari Signs Quarantine Order by mystic77(m): 10:44pm On Apr 13, 2020
Good day, I'm in dire need. Please I will be glad if anybody can help me with anything, I presently have no cash neither do I have anything to eat at home. There is absolutely no where and no way I can get anything. I just need to feed. I'll drop my account details if asked for.-
Re: President Buhari Signs Quarantine Order by Nobody: 10:46pm On Apr 13, 2020
Lovelive:

Please don vex. We go dey ok
Amen
Re: President Buhari Signs Quarantine Order by andyanders: 10:47pm On Apr 13, 2020
Buhari is a curse to humanity. People are dying 'cus of hunger and no known person has EVER confirmed the so called palliative they claimed to be giving to the poor. People they claimed that were given the task, where are they? Can't the said money be given to the banks to who has the a/c details of those having below 5k in their a/cs to be credit and the banks render returns to the Apex bank and the EFCC and ICPC for record purposes? All we hear everyday is just audio propagander, claiming that they have been giving to the poor. Who is not poor in this lockdown except they the leaders who can even stay 20 yrs in their houses without looking for any bank as they have enough of their loot in their houses? All I know is that one day, we all will die and go 6 ft below naked and ants will feed on us, then judgement.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Signs Quarantine Order by ahamonyeka(m): 10:47pm On Apr 13, 2020
see him plastic hand.
Re: President Buhari Signs Quarantine Order by Yankee101: 10:57pm On Apr 13, 2020
Ibrochaka:

In

Ur akant or a cell number if you prefer airtime
Re: President Buhari Signs Quarantine Order by Nigeriapen(m): 10:59pm On Apr 13, 2020
Nigerian Police Arrested Robbers That Doesn't Allow The People Of Agege In Lagos Unrest

WATCH VIDEO BELOW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xBsh1g0I0Y[/b]
Re: President Buhari Signs Quarantine Order by fof1: 11:14pm On Apr 13, 2020
iCauseTrouble:
See as dem finish Sinzu for this tweet grin

Stop giving Voice to Misguided Fake News Peddlers and Miscreats ABUSING d President of Nigeria. Its unwarranted,Pls.
Re: President Buhari Signs Quarantine Order by Shattuck(m): 11:27pm On Apr 13, 2020
all the donations made what exactly were they donated for,for a nation as Hugh as Nigeria having buhari as President is a shame to every citizen,especially those who support this shameless man,those funds were for the people not for our useless politicians
Re: President Buhari Signs Quarantine Order by Brunicekid(m): 11:35pm On Apr 13, 2020
Mistaicey2288:
Ok we don hear..

And what measures are being put in place to ensure people are taken care of and also ensure security of their lives and properties as well?
That's it

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Signs Quarantine Order by Ngoziezel(f): 11:52pm On Apr 13, 2020
Yankee101:
1k per person truly in need. No new accounts. Quote me
Hi
Re: President Buhari Signs Quarantine Order by Yankee101: 11:56pm On Apr 13, 2020
Ngoziezel:

Hi

Ur akant
Re: President Buhari Signs Quarantine Order by Nobody: 11:59pm On Apr 13, 2020
ideabuilder:
I hope he signs our 20k lockdown pay cheque
He gave sanwo olu #10b as relief package for lagosians.
Re: President Buhari Signs Quarantine Order by Nobody: 12:01am On Apr 14, 2020
fof1:

Stop giving Voice to Misguided Fake News Peddlers and Miscreats ABUSING d President of Nigeria. Its unwarranted,Pls.
A president is not as callous as he is.He is a dictator general.
Re: President Buhari Signs Quarantine Order by darediamond(m): 12:03am On Apr 14, 2020
Vergin201:
...... Y dem no show us him face....
Because the Real Buhari is Really DEAD LONG TIME AGO
Re: President Buhari Signs Quarantine Order by Nobody: 12:05am On Apr 14, 2020
Simplyleo:
That is not Buhari, this is a photoshop. Take a look very well, the colour of his left hand is darker than the right. Who do they want to deceive ~ Almajinrin miscreants
Re: President Buhari Signs Quarantine Order by Modikko(m): 12:23am On Apr 14, 2020
You are a tribalistic bigot. Tuehh!!!
Dididrumz:
I hope is still proud of His darling president.

Rubbish
Re: President Buhari Signs Quarantine Order by Modikko(m): 12:24am On Apr 14, 2020
Just like your dead brain. Nyama!!!
darediamond:

Because the Real Buhari is Really DEAD LONG TIME AGO
Re: President Buhari Signs Quarantine Order by Modikko(m): 12:27am On Apr 14, 2020
Shhh!!! Stop shouting. Just say you ate broke and need assistance
andyanders:
Buhari is a curse to humanity. People are dying 'cus of hunger and no known person has EVER confirmed the so called palliative they claimed to be giving to the poor. People they claimed that were given the task, where are they? Can't the said money be given to the banks to who has the a/c details of those having below 5k in their a/cs to be credit and the banks render returns to the Apex bank and the EFCC and ICPC for record purposes? All we hear everyday is just audio propagander, claiming that they have been giving to the poor. Who is not poor in this lockdown except they the leaders who can even stay 20 yrs in their houses without looking for any bank as they have enough of their loot in their houses? All I know is that one day, we all will die and go 6 ft below naked and ants will feed on us, then judgement.
Re: President Buhari Signs Quarantine Order by darediamond(m): 12:27am On Apr 14, 2020
Modikko:
Just like your dead brain. Nyama!!!
His
You are just dead in all ramifications. It is obvious. Akuri!
Re: President Buhari Signs Quarantine Order by Modikko(m): 12:30am On Apr 14, 2020
Photo-Shopper General of the Federation. I greet you
Simplyleo:
That is not Buhari, this is a photoshop. Take a look very well, the colour of his left hand is darker than the right. Who do they want to deceive ~ ipob miscreants

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dino Malaye Receives A Gift From A Female Fan, Rocks Ajekun Iya T-Shirt / Election Shelving: Buhari Considering Amina Zakari To Replace INEC Boss —CUPP / Tribunal: Wike's Congratulatory Message To Buhari Got Nigerians Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.