Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,760 members, 7,813,514 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:19 PM

Atiku Reacts As Buhari Signs "Not Too Young To Run" Bill - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Reacts As Buhari Signs "Not Too Young To Run" Bill (30526 Views)

“Suspend Chicago University Too”– Atiku Reacts After Benin, Togo Cert Revocation / Beloved Anieze: Lady Draws Atiku 2019, Atiku Reacts (Photos) / Frame-up: Atiku Reacts To Obasanjo’s Claim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Reacts As Buhari Signs "Not Too Young To Run" Bill by olajay86(m): 8:23am On Jun 01, 2018
Former vice-president, Atiku Abubakar, has reacted after President Muhammadu Buhari signed the Not-Too-Young-To-Run bill into law on Thursday.

Atiku, in a tweet posted on his official handle, said he welcomes the signing of the bill into law.

He also congratulated Hon. Tony Nwulu, who sponsored the bill.

“I welcome the signing of the #NotTooYoungToRun bill into law. I also congratulate Hon @tonynwulu who sponsored the bill.

“Importantly, today’s milestone is proof of the resilience & intrinsic hardworking nature of the everyday Nigerian youth who worked to make this a success,” Atiku wrote.

Buhari signed the bill on Thursday afternoon inside the Council Chambers of the Presidential Villa, Abuja.

Recall that the President had in his Democracy Day broadcast on Tuesday, pledged to sign the bill “in a few days’ time.”

The bill, which was passed by the National Assembly last year, seeks to reduce the age qualification for elective office seekers across the country.

http://www.titopeblog.com/2018/06/atiku-reacts-after-buhari-signed-not.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Reacts As Buhari Signs "Not Too Young To Run" Bill by talk2archy: 12:26pm On Jun 01, 2018
For your mind you no happy Jari Atiku my man
Double sheke sheke for me cos my network no fail me for ftc

6 Likes

Re: Atiku Reacts As Buhari Signs "Not Too Young To Run" Bill by Xhakazette: 12:27pm On Jun 01, 2018
Atiku is desperately seeking relevance and youths attention. All gearing towards 2019.
Dude, we are wiser than you think.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Reacts As Buhari Signs "Not Too Young To Run" Bill by ChrisMafian: 12:27pm On Jun 01, 2018
Sai Baba the greatest of all.
Some Lazy yoots will bash him for despising them yet he signed a bill that favours them.

Baba till 2023

Atiku should go to hell.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Reacts As Buhari Signs "Not Too Young To Run" Bill by abokibuhari: 12:27pm On Jun 01, 2018
My president come 2019

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Reacts As Buhari Signs "Not Too Young To Run" Bill by babyfaceafrica: 12:27pm On Jun 01, 2018
And so?
Re: Atiku Reacts As Buhari Signs "Not Too Young To Run" Bill by arherfish(m): 12:27pm On Jun 01, 2018
Atikulate 2019

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku Reacts As Buhari Signs "Not Too Young To Run" Bill by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jun 01, 2018
grin
Re: Atiku Reacts As Buhari Signs "Not Too Young To Run" Bill by AntiWailer: 12:27pm On Jun 01, 2018
Desperado

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Reacts As Buhari Signs "Not Too Young To Run" Bill by ubergold(m): 12:28pm On Jun 01, 2018
I was hoping he was going to state the obvious, which is its not about signing the bill into law its about allowing it to be duly implemented.
Re: Atiku Reacts As Buhari Signs "Not Too Young To Run" Bill by Royalmic24(m): 12:28pm On Jun 01, 2018
Baba is careful not to step on the wrong toes grin
Re: Atiku Reacts As Buhari Signs "Not Too Young To Run" Bill by yumubelek(m): 12:28pm On Jun 01, 2018
Still we are not voting for you, always trying to make the news all the time....

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Reacts As Buhari Signs "Not Too Young To Run" Bill by kennosklint(m): 12:28pm On Jun 01, 2018
Make this man nor just waste him money do campaign because him and he oga buhari no go see aso rock again

1 Like

Re: Atiku Reacts As Buhari Signs "Not Too Young To Run" Bill by CriticMaestro: 12:28pm On Jun 01, 2018
Like for atiku share for buhari

6 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Atiku Reacts As Buhari Signs "Not Too Young To Run" Bill by Monzuur(m): 12:29pm On Jun 01, 2018
I won't vote for you, neither will I vote for Buhari come 2019. Apc/Pdp is a no no, I will rather vote Fela durotoye, Omoyele Sowore, Adamu Garba II, they might not win the election though but I don't care.... Abeg check my signature

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Reacts As Buhari Signs "Not Too Young To Run" Bill by miqos02(m): 12:29pm On Jun 01, 2018
Seen
Re: Atiku Reacts As Buhari Signs "Not Too Young To Run" Bill by Paperwhite(m): 12:29pm On Jun 01, 2018
A bill Buhari is begging youth not to run

1 Like

Re: Atiku Reacts As Buhari Signs "Not Too Young To Run" Bill by Cyriloha(m): 12:30pm On Jun 01, 2018
See law
what's happening to the new minimum wage ?
Why can't help sign 100k minimum wage for non lazy Nigerian youths

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Reacts As Buhari Signs "Not Too Young To Run" Bill by hollywater: 12:30pm On Jun 01, 2018
Atiku is still better than the illiterate from Duara.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Reacts As Buhari Signs "Not Too Young To Run" Bill by Speakdatruth: 12:30pm On Jun 01, 2018
Tony nwulu is a great politician than all dis APC noise makers
Re: Atiku Reacts As Buhari Signs "Not Too Young To Run" Bill by sirzent(m): 12:30pm On Jun 01, 2018
Royalmic24:
AntiWailer:
Desperado
Canme4u:
Ok
ChrisMafian:
f
Xhakazette:
Oh
Menuscumai:
pl
talk2archy:
f

See them, dem space bookers association.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Reacts As Buhari Signs "Not Too Young To Run" Bill by DGODSON(m): 12:30pm On Jun 01, 2018
not to young to run bill,they should equally sign "too old to run bill"

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Reacts As Buhari Signs "Not Too Young To Run" Bill by ikaboy: 12:31pm On Jun 01, 2018
old man reacting to any fin even when is not necessary .

#inbuhariwetrustjoor

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Reacts As Buhari Signs "Not Too Young To Run" Bill by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jun 01, 2018
Useless bill as it makes no difference anyways
Re: Atiku Reacts As Buhari Signs "Not Too Young To Run" Bill by emi14: 12:32pm On Jun 01, 2018
Our youths are leaders of tomorrow
Re: Atiku Reacts As Buhari Signs "Not Too Young To Run" Bill by debossng: 12:32pm On Jun 01, 2018
Mr. President has spoken. Atikulate 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Reacts As Buhari Signs "Not Too Young To Run" Bill by Adefemiaderoju1: 12:35pm On Jun 01, 2018
Not until you old cargo start endorsing the youth before I start believing in whatever you need to say
Re: Atiku Reacts As Buhari Signs "Not Too Young To Run" Bill by Desmog21(m): 12:36pm On Jun 01, 2018
When will TooOldToRule be singed?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rochas Okorocha, Wife, To Forfeit Assets To Nigerian Government – EFCC / Nigeria Acquires Drones? / 'i Am A Talent Hunter, I Put Talents In Office' - Tinubu Brags

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.