Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,596 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Have You Ever Broken Up With Someone Like This? (PHOTO) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Broken Up With Someone Like This? (PHOTO) (9238 Views)

Broken Up With My Nigerian Boyfriend / We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. / Have You Ever Broken Someone's Heart Before? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Broken Up With Someone Like This? (PHOTO) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Apr 13, 2020
This lady we had a thing a while back, she just called this evening that she’s no longer interested. I was shocked. I did not even know we were dating sef.

I told her to sleep over it.

Have you ever broken up with someone without a reason?

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Broken Up With Someone Like This? (PHOTO) by Ussycool: 9:36pm On Apr 13, 2020
Let me think
Re: Have You Ever Broken Up With Someone Like This? (PHOTO) by Humanoid01(m): 9:37pm On Apr 13, 2020
Lol. why do you always attach "photos" to your thread titles and not include any photo in the thread itself?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Broken Up With Someone Like This? (PHOTO) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Apr 13, 2020
Humanoid01:
Lol. why do you always attach "photos" to your thread titles and not include any photo in the thread itself?
its a psychology something grin

As if you will open the thread if I didn’t add “photo” angry

I’m grieving. Someone just broke my heart. A girl has never broken up with me before that’s why I’m in pains right now. I did not even know she was dating me all these while.
Re: Have You Ever Broken Up With Someone Like This? (PHOTO) by illicit(m): 9:44pm On Apr 13, 2020
where is the stupid photo
Re: Have You Ever Broken Up With Someone Like This? (PHOTO) by heffem(m): 9:50pm On Apr 13, 2020
Op, I'm happy for you.... the ministry is moving forward

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Broken Up With Someone Like This? (PHOTO) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Apr 13, 2020
Humanoid01:

Na Mumu man na..
Re: Have You Ever Broken Up With Someone Like This? (PHOTO) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Apr 13, 2020
stupidity:

I’m grieving. Someone just broke my heart. A girl has never broken up with me before that’s why I’m in pains right now. I did not even know she was dating me all these while.
Take Ibuprofen to kill the pains LOL
Re: Have You Ever Broken Up With Someone Like This? (PHOTO) by Stevyne: 10:15pm On Apr 13, 2020
Humanoid01:
He's using it to generate traffic
Re: Have You Ever Broken Up With Someone Like This? (PHOTO) by nifemi25(m): 10:31pm On Apr 13, 2020
Head lines with pictures caption but doesn't has a single image to back it up... Set awon clueless biti buhari
Re: Have You Ever Broken Up With Someone Like This? (PHOTO) by Starboytwo(m): 10:53pm On Apr 13, 2020
Sha take care in this virus padi me
Re: Have You Ever Broken Up With Someone Like This? (PHOTO) by Lamanii22(f): 10:55pm On Apr 13, 2020
Yes... There's a reason but it's just best known to me.... She has a reason...
Re: Have You Ever Broken Up With Someone Like This? (PHOTO) by alkines(m): 11:56pm On Apr 13, 2020
Your moniker is the best word to describe u.
Re: Have You Ever Broken Up With Someone Like This? (PHOTO) by Demogorgon(m): 12:21am On Apr 14, 2020
Re: Have You Ever Broken Up With Someone Like This? (PHOTO) by CosmicJames(m): 12:28am On Apr 14, 2020
stupidity:

Don't mistake psychology for dishonesty.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Broken Up With Someone Like This? (PHOTO) by nanauju(f): 12:32am On Apr 14, 2020
CosmicJames:

Abi stupidity
Re: Have You Ever Broken Up With Someone Like This? (PHOTO) by ColourMeAmazing: 12:47am On Apr 14, 2020
stupidity:
This lady we had a thing a while back, she just called this evening that she’s no longer interested. I was shocked. I did not even know we were dating sef.

I told her to sleep over it.

Have you ever broken up with someone without a reason?

Oh yes grin
Re: Have You Ever Broken Up With Someone Like This? (PHOTO) by Nobody: 6:15am On Apr 14, 2020
CosmicJames:

dishonesty you say? Tell that to your government. grin
Re: Have You Ever Broken Up With Someone Like This? (PHOTO) by Nobody: 7:53am On Apr 14, 2020
Government should place this guy on quarantine.

No give am phone.
Re: Have You Ever Broken Up With Someone Like This? (PHOTO) by TGMISKY(m): 8:12am On Apr 14, 2020
If you don't have photos, don't include photos in your topic
Re: Have You Ever Broken Up With Someone Like This? (PHOTO) by partnerinbiz3: 8:19am On Apr 14, 2020
this stupidity guy sef
Re: Have You Ever Broken Up With Someone Like This? (PHOTO) by Skmoda(m): 9:04am On Apr 14, 2020
NockMedia:

Take Ibuprofen to kill the pains LOL
Or Glefenac cry
Re: Have You Ever Broken Up With Someone Like This? (PHOTO) by Lumidee007(m): 10:12am On Apr 14, 2020
I see mad ppl everywhere
Re: Have You Ever Broken Up With Someone Like This? (PHOTO) by Nobody: 11:31am On Apr 14, 2020
Same here woke up then I received a call that am treating her badly , i don't talk to her anymore, I don't love her anymore and bla bla bla and I started thinking because I talk with you , you think I love you.
Re: Have You Ever Broken Up With Someone Like This? (PHOTO) by Exjoker(m): 12:37pm On Apr 14, 2020
How can someone whom you are not in any relationship with just broke up with you
Guy, you better come out clean o...
Re: Have You Ever Broken Up With Someone Like This? (PHOTO) by nairaman66(m): 1:24pm On Apr 14, 2020
stupidity:

You are a scam just like apc! Why deceive people in the name of reading your useless thread!
Re: Have You Ever Broken Up With Someone Like This? (PHOTO) by bkool7(m): 1:31pm On Apr 14, 2020
The fact that you need to break up IS a reason

Re: Have You Ever Broken Up With Someone Like This? (PHOTO) by nanakgh(m): 1:44pm On Apr 14, 2020
One day all these useless posts will keep reducing till they are no more.
Re: Have You Ever Broken Up With Someone Like This? (PHOTO) by crackhouse(m): 3:58pm On Apr 14, 2020
Humanoid01:
he's a photographer...
Re: Have You Ever Broken Up With Someone Like This? (PHOTO) by Gideoniteprime4: 4:04pm On Apr 14, 2020
Humanoid01:
The username says it all....

Re: Have You Ever Broken Up With Someone Like This? (PHOTO) by chubinwa(m): 5:55pm On Apr 14, 2020
Humanoid01:
That is because of his stupidity
Re: Have You Ever Broken Up With Someone Like This? (PHOTO) by fireback: 8:01pm On Apr 14, 2020
Humanoid01:
he's a scammer

(1) (2) (Reply)

Caught My House Girl Peeping While I was having sex with My Wife / Susan Pwajok Looking Hot In Sexy Outfits (PHOTOS) / How Do You Serenade Your Lover?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.