Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,970 members, 7,828,440 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Two Thieves Caught In Mafoluku Oshodi - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Thieves Caught In Mafoluku Oshodi (79353 Views)

Phone Thieves Caught In Port Harcourt, Beaten To Pulp / Two Thieves Burnt To Death At Coker Express, Lagos (Graphic Pictures) / Two Thieves Stealing At A Pharmacy In Oyo Caught On Camera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Thieves Caught In Mafoluku Oshodi by machi25(f): 9:13am On Apr 14, 2020
[quote author=Samyj247 post=88418441]make sure say nothing happen to these guys o. Na govt una suppose de handle now. These guys are hungry. Just give them food and small money if u get and tell them make dem no try am again.[/quote
It would have been best if you had said; tell this boys to go and Rob the government not their neighbors that are just managing and lemme tell you everybody is hungry oo but if we keep stealing from ourselves it will make things more difficult.we'll soon start killing ourselves as a result of this[color=#550000][/color]

1 Like

Re: Two Thieves Caught In Mafoluku Oshodi by Goke7: 9:13am On Apr 14, 2020
most nigerians are criminal minded, now wonder those who are supporting bad behaviours, rubbish

4 Likes

Re: Two Thieves Caught In Mafoluku Oshodi by StreetFight: 9:14am On Apr 14, 2020
Gofwane:
Please help me too so that I will not be pushed to go and join bad gangs.

Go and join bad gangs, we are waiting for you. We will catch you and hang you.

1 Like

Re: Two Thieves Caught In Mafoluku Oshodi by Originalsly: 9:14am On Apr 14, 2020
Samyj247:

make sure say nothing happen to these guys o. Na govt una suppose de handle now. These guys are hungry. Just give them food and small money if u get and tell them make dem no try am again.

Really?.....couldn't they go during the day and ask for food? People who talk like you never faced robbers or are into robbery.
Re: Two Thieves Caught In Mafoluku Oshodi by Truthfulguy10: 9:14am On Apr 14, 2020
Samyj247:
make sure say nothing happen to these guys o. Na govt una suppose de handle now. These guys are hungry. Just give them food and small money if u get and tell them make dem no try am again.
U be right bro
Re: Two Thieves Caught In Mafoluku Oshodi by DonWorks(f): 9:14am On Apr 14, 2020
Gofwane:

Congratulations, your case will be different
Re: Two Thieves Caught In Mafoluku Oshodi by Psady(m): 9:16am On Apr 14, 2020
awhybliss:
#PayUsOurPalliativesViaBVn
Abeg make this one trend.
Re: Two Thieves Caught In Mafoluku Oshodi by hidhrhis(m): 9:16am On Apr 14, 2020
Dpharisee:
In every situation there are always lessons for EVERYONE. My daughter Nkemchoro just made a post in a closed forum stating:

"Nigerians are crying for food after just 2 weeks of staying at home forgetting that the Biafran genocide lasted for 3 years and igbos were condemned to starvation for the THREE YEARS"

And I add: And UNLIKE what happened to the Igbos for 3 years, in this TWO weeks NOBODY is bombing Nigerian MARKETS, SCHOOLS, CHURCHES, HOSPITALS and REFUGEE Camps. Also, NO ONE is imposing either land or sea or aerial BLOCKADE. NO ONE is laying siege and NO ONE is threatening to shoot anything that MOVES or DOESNT move. So for all those who found this two weeks under peaceable conditions difficult, just sit back and imagine what happened to the Igbos for three years between 1967 and 1970 and the United Nations and the rest of the World didn't give a damn. If you are Igbo born after 1970, hug and kiss any Igbo person you know was born before 1970. They are LIVING HEROES! They literally passed through the valley of death. If you are NOT Igbo, don't feel pity for Igbos. Just have an idea of what has happened to them from your experience of the last two weeks.

Francis Duru..
you forgot that our parents also suffered from slavery before the independence for more than 3 years
dont play games with this your biafra shit
you aint getting nothing
we are all nigerians
no ipob biafra
the world see us as one nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Two Thieves Caught In Mafoluku Oshodi by Mremuchay1: 9:16am On Apr 14, 2020
thank u so much everyone for everything.. God bless every Nairalander out here. this new lockdown is going to send people to their early graves and give touts reason to start stealing and tormenting houses.. God saves us from this virus and hunger because both of them re deadly.

1 Like

Re: Two Thieves Caught In Mafoluku Oshodi by nokatakata: 9:17am On Apr 14, 2020
franksunny:
cant you see the inevitable? Most people don't support crime but the situation is all leading to that point. Majority of our politicians steal every blessed day and we saor do nothing. We are heading towards breakdown and is only those that have eyes that will see what is about to happen. A hungry man don't fear death or gun

You can go and join them to steal and rape. When you get caught you explain to the mob that you are stealing because you are hungry, that's if you have not been burnt into ashes. Some of reason like your brain is faulty. Imagine if thieves come to your house during this period , steal, beat and rape any woman they see in your house and they get caught, you will open your dirty mouth and say they did it because they were hungry. If they were hungry won't they beg you for food instead? Rubbish

3 Likes

Re: Two Thieves Caught In Mafoluku Oshodi by Roozzaay(m): 9:18am On Apr 14, 2020
My question is, after dehumanizing them like this will they be freed?
Re: Two Thieves Caught In Mafoluku Oshodi by simols(m): 9:18am On Apr 14, 2020
Any Amount for food please. 0032659385 diamond bank
Re: Two Thieves Caught In Mafoluku Oshodi by chccho(m): 9:18am On Apr 14, 2020
Aladdin1:
At a time of the nite when they ought to be sleeping in their beds.these small boys are up robbing.cant you see its becos of hunger? these are not just regular armed robber.these are frustuated and hungry street boys.See how malnourished,weak and dejected they look on the floor.
When people make such sentimental statements it is not only worrisome but,shows that they might also have criminal tendencies too!!!

1 Like

Re: Two Thieves Caught In Mafoluku Oshodi by PotatoSalad(m): 9:19am On Apr 14, 2020
Aladdin1:
So nice of you.those guys look really hungry and weak.Its not easy this period of the lockdown.And stealing is not to be encouraged.But everyone deserves a second chance. May God bless you.
Dem never machete your head before undecided
Continue

1 Like

Re: Two Thieves Caught In Mafoluku Oshodi by emmydee(m): 9:20am On Apr 14, 2020
Aladdin1:
At a time of the nite when they ought to be sleeping in their beds.these small boys are up robbing.cant you see its becos of hunger? these are not just regular armed robber.these are frustuated and hungry street boys.See how malnourished,weak and dejected they look on the floor.
how can they sleep, do you really understand what hunger means?
Re: Two Thieves Caught In Mafoluku Oshodi by chccho(m): 9:21am On Apr 14, 2020
nokatakata:

You can go and join them to steal and rape. When you get caught you explain to the mob that you are stealing because you are hungry, that's if you have not been burnt into ashes. Some of reason like your brain is faulty. Imagine if thieves come to your house during this period , steal, beat and rape any woman they see in your house and they get caught, you will open your dirty mouth and say they did it because they were hungry. If they were hungry won't they beg you for food instead? Rubbish
I am beginning to see that by some peoples statements we might also have such criminals on NL.
Re: Two Thieves Caught In Mafoluku Oshodi by frugal(m): 9:22am On Apr 14, 2020
Gofwane:

This might seem like a joke, but it's the reality out there. Hunger and lockdown pushing people anyhow.
Re: Two Thieves Caught In Mafoluku Oshodi by Jibsy203(m): 9:24am On Apr 14, 2020
Afonja why, afonja why, de curse una youths thief?lazy tins
Re: Two Thieves Caught In Mafoluku Oshodi by Papichulostunne(m): 9:24am On Apr 14, 2020
Aladdin1:

Bros HUNGER does not justify STEALING.. Not all who are hungey steal.

Even when there was no lockdown would you have justified those stealing was because of hunger and they should let them go.. Have you being robbed before.. I have. They shot at me twice.. But God save me.. Do you think they care about you? angry

3 Likes

Re: Two Thieves Caught In Mafoluku Oshodi by MoxxxxO123(m): 9:26am On Apr 14, 2020
ignis:
Please kill them already.
were they armed that they should be killed? Rather than suggest to be handled over to the police undecided angry
Re: Two Thieves Caught In Mafoluku Oshodi by tonymyke4life(m): 9:26am On Apr 14, 2020
Samyj247:

So what you are saying in essence is that the last 2k I have in my house, they should rob me of it together with my phones and little foodstuffs I'm managing with my family ryt! Am I the government? Why are they robbing their fellow neighbours? Are they not going through the same shit they are going through?

U no wise at all.
Re: Two Thieves Caught In Mafoluku Oshodi by Ykc2(m): 9:26am On Apr 14, 2020
lagos mega city ;Dmega city with underground train or with dirtness?see enviroment biko ooo god helepu africa
Re: Two Thieves Caught In Mafoluku Oshodi by Charlex23(m): 9:27am On Apr 14, 2020
They shouldn't let those thieves go scot free, those guys should be properly dealt with, if not similar cases like this may surface again.
Re: Two Thieves Caught In Mafoluku Oshodi by aspiring44: 9:27am On Apr 14, 2020
Samyj247:

Some are pathological thieves . no matter what you give them they will steal .
Re: Two Thieves Caught In Mafoluku Oshodi by nokatakata: 9:27am On Apr 14, 2020
chccho:
I am beginning to see that by some peoples statements we might also have such criminals on NL.

Don't mind them...very senseless boys.
Re: Two Thieves Caught In Mafoluku Oshodi by tonymyke4life(m): 9:28am On Apr 14, 2020
emmydee:
how can they sleep, do you really understand what hunger means?

So they should rob the poor abi.
Re: Two Thieves Caught In Mafoluku Oshodi by smogup: 9:30am On Apr 14, 2020
Ayomarcel:
Encouraging one act of crime irrespective of the motive is still a crime. Imaging releasing them today that will encourage more guys to steal. A land without law encourages crime and violence. They're not the only hungry guys, nobody dey work we dey hungry too. Na why govt and individuals dey share relief package and giveaways.

Y'all should stop promoting bad habits. They should be punished for their crimes. Irrespective!

Just imagine. If they pardon them in future they graduate to higher gangs and start using guns in their operations.
Re: Two Thieves Caught In Mafoluku Oshodi by Mizwisdom(f): 9:30am On Apr 14, 2020
Aladdin1:

Must you comment? so if everybody decides to rob because of hunger how will people survive it? foolish thinking

1 Like

Re: Two Thieves Caught In Mafoluku Oshodi by Salmoneus(m): 9:31am On Apr 14, 2020
Aladdin1:

What were they doing before the lockdown? probably robbing people...
Re: Two Thieves Caught In Mafoluku Oshodi by kozmokaz(m): 9:33am On Apr 14, 2020
apache22b:
You are absolutely right my dear , that's the more reason i need to help them .

Dike?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Betnaija Agent Arrested For Sleeping With Secondary School Boys In Lagos (Photo) / Mother Goes Topless, Family Mourns As Cultists Kill Man In Benin. Graphic Photos / 4 Internet Fraudsters Die Of ‘drug Overdose’ In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.