Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,410 members, 7,850,453 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:39 PM

Romance - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance (266 Views)

She Always Do This During Romance But Claims Virgin / Romance Under Water ( PIX ) / Pleasure Her Tonight Men’s Guide To Romance!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Romance by Ezetec: 9:38am On Apr 14, 2020
Good morning my fellow nairaland,please I need addvice on this matter that hv be bordering me,I'm a married man with two lovely kids and we are living happly,but I run into this lady on my street and we started talking from there dating and really get close to her much infact I love her so much,to cut everything shot,my wife got to know about it and she went to her house and comfrot her,nw my wife hv forgiven me but the other lady refused to hear me out and I love her so much,please advice.
Re: Romance by donbachi(m): 9:47am On Apr 14, 2020
"everytime egusi soup egusi soup"...na u don chop afang soup,bone don hang for ur throat...my advice.swallow anoda garri and also learn other recipes of cooking ur egusi soup..no dey cook same recipe always...love ur wife and stop allowing ur heart to feel something for a whorish strange woman.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Youtube Creators, Let's Help Each Other / Jumboearn Earn Up To 100000 Thousand Naira Per Month / Am In Love With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.