Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,061 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Why Some Guyz R Findin It Difficult 2 Walk Up 2 A Gal N Tel Her They Lov Her. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Some Guyz R Findin It Difficult 2 Walk Up 2 A Gal N Tel Her They Lov Her. (836 Views)

10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady / some guyz are evil / Reasons Why Ladies Make It Difficult To Get Under Their Pants In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Some Guyz R Findin It Difficult 2 Walk Up 2 A Gal N Tel Her They Lov Her. by Heineken(m): 8:09pm On Jan 04, 2011
Walkin up 2 a gal shudn't be a threat or shudn't be somethin 2 be afraid of. Bt some guyz find it jt 2 difficult doin dis.itz no big deal. Watz d reason?
Re: Why Some Guyz R Findin It Difficult 2 Walk Up 2 A Gal N Tel Her They Lov Her. by Dsense(m): 8:15pm On Jan 04, 2011
OP.
Cause they are shy . . . . . Period!!!
Or any problem with being shy?
Re: Why Some Guyz R Findin It Difficult 2 Walk Up 2 A Gal N Tel Her They Lov Her. by banom(m): 8:31pm On Jan 04, 2011
Heineken:

Walkin up 2 a gal shudn't be a threat or shudn't be somethin 2 be afraid of. Bt some guyz find it jt 2 difficult doin dis.itz no big deal. Watz d reason?

It depends on the guy, i can walk up to Obama's wife if i see the chance.
Re: Why Some Guyz R Findin It Difficult 2 Walk Up 2 A Gal N Tel Her They Lov Her. by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jan 04, 2011
She'l probly hiss, skwiz face n walk away
- or worse still -
publicly embarass d guy n prosid 2 do above cheesy
Re: Why Some Guyz R Findin It Difficult 2 Walk Up 2 A Gal N Tel Her They Lov Her. by 190: 9:02pm On Jan 04, 2011
approaching a lady on the street aint the brightest of ideas
Re: Why Some Guyz R Findin It Difficult 2 Walk Up 2 A Gal N Tel Her They Lov Her. by mecussey(m): 9:11pm On Jan 04, 2011
On the street? Nah I don't like it and I don't do it; even anywhere, unless I have something to communicate to you first.
Re: Why Some Guyz R Findin It Difficult 2 Walk Up 2 A Gal N Tel Her They Lov Her. by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jan 04, 2011
Heineken:

190:

approaching a lady on the street aint the brightest of ideas

Did OP say something about 'street' Wierd! ***still looking***
Re: Why Some Guyz R Findin It Difficult 2 Walk Up 2 A Gal N Tel Her They Lov Her. by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jan 04, 2011
It has been long i did that, 2 approach a gal on the street. No no no. Im far beyond dat league.
Re: Why Some Guyz R Findin It Difficult 2 Walk Up 2 A Gal N Tel Her They Lov Her. by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jan 04, 2011
Im shy of approaching ladies if i dnt have money.
Re: Why Some Guyz R Findin It Difficult 2 Walk Up 2 A Gal N Tel Her They Lov Her. by 190: 9:47pm On Jan 04, 2011
yorke:

Im shy of approaching ladies if i dnt have money.

Gbam, i thought i was the only one with that issue, grin grin
Re: Why Some Guyz R Findin It Difficult 2 Walk Up 2 A Gal N Tel Her They Lov Her. by davedozz(m): 10:04pm On Jan 04, 2011
@OP Go ask a shy guy, dey'll explain beta!!!

Are U sure you ain't the shy guy. U're just here looking 4 answers that you can't get 4rm Urself!!!
Re: Why Some Guyz R Findin It Difficult 2 Walk Up 2 A Gal N Tel Her They Lov Her. by Heineken(m): 10:20pm On Jan 04, 2011
Truly, dia is no big deal abt dis. Itz either Yes or No.
Although b4 i used 2 be shy bt, i then decided 2 like 4get abt dat shyness. Bracing urself up for d action is it.[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Why Some Guyz R Findin It Difficult 2 Walk Up 2 A Gal N Tel Her They Lov Her. by queensmith: 10:24pm On Jan 04, 2011
No guy shoulD be telling ladies on the street he loves her. thats just all round wrong!
Re: Why Some Guyz R Findin It Difficult 2 Walk Up 2 A Gal N Tel Her They Lov Her. by HTownEve(f): 10:27pm On Jan 04, 2011
Happy New Year All!   kiss
@ Poster.  It is not because of shyness; it is because they are not MAD. LOL.
How about saying hi first?
Meeting someone for the first time and telling her that you love her sounds loco (crazy) to me.    grin
Re: Why Some Guyz R Findin It Difficult 2 Walk Up 2 A Gal N Tel Her They Lov Her. by Carolece(f): 12:29am On Jan 05, 2011
You guys are really quick. Walking up to some stranger on the street to say I love you!

Love @ first sight? Puhleeze! No such thing! Stupidness I tell you!
Re: Why Some Guyz R Findin It Difficult 2 Walk Up 2 A Gal N Tel Her They Lov Her. by Mygoldie(f): 12:35am On Jan 05, 2011
Carolece:

You guys are really quick. Walking up to some stranger on the street to say I love you!

Love @ first sight? Puhleeze! No such thing! Stupidness I tell you!

how does a relationship start then?
on the internet? OR?
Re: Why Some Guyz R Findin It Difficult 2 Walk Up 2 A Gal N Tel Her They Lov Her. by scemchee(m): 1:30am On Jan 05, 2011
A relationship starts by saying HI.

Mygoldie:

how does a relationship start then?
on the internet? OR?
Re: Why Some Guyz R Findin It Difficult 2 Walk Up 2 A Gal N Tel Her They Lov Her. by Nobody: 3:56am On Jan 05, 2011
@poster
how can someone love someone they dont know shiit about?! some people just abuse the LOVE word so much, its incredible. . . . . . . . unless you meant to say:¨tell her they fancy her¨

(1) (Reply)

I Am Missing Her / Importance Of Communication In A Relationship / Who Is A Player?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.