Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Coronavirus: EU Grants Nigeria 50 Million Euros - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Coronavirus: EU Grants Nigeria 50 Million Euros (27359 Views)

1.2 Million Euros Worth Of Equipment Needed To Maintain Eko Bridge – FG / Aguiyi ironsi Coup Still Haunts Nigeria 50 Years On / US Court Grants Nigeria Permission To Access Hedge Fund Papers In $9.8 Billion S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coronavirus: EU Grants Nigeria 50 Million Euros by etokhana: 12:39pm On Apr 14, 2020
The Special Adviser to President Buhari on Media and Publicity, Femi Adesina announced via Twitter that the European Union has granted Nigeria 50million euros with respect to fighting the dreaded Covid-19 pandemic.

EU gives Nigeria a grant of 50 million Euro to fight Covid-19. Head of EU delegation, Amb Ketil Karlsen, at the event commended President Buhari for “your powerful address to the nation last night,” and for “the bold and necessary measures you’ve taken."

https://twitter.com/FemAdesina/status/1250024573845811201?s=19

This was also corroborated by the President's Personal Assistant on New Media, Bashir Ahmad

JUST IN: The European Union (EU) has donated a grant of €50 million to the Federal Government, their contribution to Nigeria’s fight against #COVID19, the Head of EU delegation, Amb. Ketil Karlsen announces the donation at a meeting with President @MBuhari today in Abuja.

The European Union’s €50 million (N21bn) donation to Nigeria is the largest support the Union has so far given to any country outside the Europe, the @EUinNigeria’s Amb. Ketil Karlsen discloses this at a meeting with President @MBuhari this afternoon, at the State House, Abuja.
https://twitter.com/BashirAhmaad/status/1250027940340998144?s=19

Nigeria welcomes the European Union’s contribution of the sum of N21 billion (50 million Euros) to support our efforts at controlling the spread of the #Covid19 pandemic. The EU is channeling the donation through the United Nations (UN) #COVID19 Basket Fund for Nigeria.

https://twitter.com/NGRPresident/status/1250037196444360709?s=19

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: EU Grants Nigeria 50 Million Euros by Dreal1247: 12:46pm On Apr 14, 2020
With all the news going round the internet, it is crystal clear that all these gifts from the Western world are instruments of slavery and manipulation and evil control. We most often hear about the gifts without the terms and conditions.

126 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: EU Grants Nigeria 50 Million Euros by aaking(m): 12:49pm On Apr 14, 2020
Can we now rest na. The money they are waiting for has landed, so let dem reopen the nation for us grin grin grin grin

186 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: EU Grants Nigeria 50 Million Euros by Citytrend: 12:51pm On Apr 14, 2020
I will compare the Nigerian Government to a stingy rich man.

Abeg joo, I will Build a company Logo or Website for your Product or Company

16 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: EU Grants Nigeria 50 Million Euros by SarkinYarki: 12:52pm On Apr 14, 2020
Why give money to these thieves

73 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: EU Grants Nigeria 50 Million Euros by seunmsg(m): 12:52pm On Apr 14, 2020
This is a welcome development. Kudos to the EU for the support. Covid-19 is a global pandemic that requires a global response to compact. Until the virus is eradicated in every single country with reported cases, that world would remain at risk of another outbreak. As a result, we must all fight this together.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: EU Grants Nigeria 50 Million Euros by Nobody: 12:53pm On Apr 14, 2020
See the Femi Adesina smiling like a fool. How is this good news? Are you happy you are a slave to the white man? The Black man has no pride. No wonder other races use you guys to play ping pong.

114 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: EU Grants Nigeria 50 Million Euros by Lagosfinder(m): 12:53pm On Apr 14, 2020
Kudos to EU

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: EU Grants Nigeria 50 Million Euros by divinehand2003(m): 12:53pm On Apr 14, 2020
Good
Re: Coronavirus: EU Grants Nigeria 50 Million Euros by Smartbrainfix: 1:00pm On Apr 14, 2020
Good move

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: EU Grants Nigeria 50 Million Euros by CoronaVirusPro: 1:00pm On Apr 14, 2020
EU could have just shared the money amongst our politicians.

Money going to individuals bank accounts.

No impact made.

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: EU Grants Nigeria 50 Million Euros by Nyamuriflathead: 1:09pm On Apr 14, 2020
CoronaVirusPro:
EU could have just shared the money amongst our politicians.

Money going to individuals bank accounts.

No impact made.

Shut Up IgboJew. This Is A Thread For Only Bonafide Nigerians

6 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: EU Grants Nigeria 50 Million Euros by Nyamuriflathead: 1:10pm On Apr 14, 2020
soohib:
Where is my own share?
Onto Say Wetin? Focus On Your Biafra

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: EU Grants Nigeria 50 Million Euros by Nyamuriflathead: 1:12pm On Apr 14, 2020
SarkinYarki:
Why give money to these thieves

Pls I dont like biafrians meddling in issues about Nigeria.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: EU Grants Nigeria 50 Million Euros by PDJT: 1:20pm On Apr 14, 2020
Nyamuriflathead:

-Hehe grin Free money don land, you don de find who and who be Biafran and who be true “Nigerian”. Mr. No Shame or Pride.

-Tomorrow when the EU tell you what to do, you will be forming “Sovereign State”, more like a Begging State.

-At the end, Republic of Biafra shall be restored from this Soviet Union called “Nigeria”.

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: EU Grants Nigeria 50 Million Euros by stobery(m): 1:21pm On Apr 14, 2020
grin

When i read "for your powerful address last night"

I had to confirm whether it is the actual verified handle of the spokesman

This time around na CBN go catch fire grin

14 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: EU Grants Nigeria 50 Million Euros by Iamgrey5(m): 1:24pm On Apr 14, 2020
More Money to share for the "poorest of poor" grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: EU Grants Nigeria 50 Million Euros by sapientia(m): 1:28pm On Apr 14, 2020
Kudos to EU.

So according to Femi, it was Buhari's powerful speech that made EU to decide to grant Nigeria €50 million.

These guys uses every available opportunity to be ass lickers.

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: EU Grants Nigeria 50 Million Euros by Nobody: 1:33pm On Apr 14, 2020
Whatever happens , Nigerians stay away from any so called Vaccines...

These helps do not come on a Platter of Gold...

Nobody Gives Free Help to anybody Especially in these times..

The People who gave u Help also need Help

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: EU Grants Nigeria 50 Million Euros by PDJT: 1:33pm On Apr 14, 2020
[s]
Nyamuriflathead:

This is not a biafrian forum. how about you create a biafraland forum and take this gibberish there?

Fuckit!!!
[/s]

-Is that Made-In-Nigeria technology you’re using to type that trash?

33 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: EU Grants Nigeria 50 Million Euros by Nyamuriflathead: 1:33pm On Apr 14, 2020
Iamgrey5:
More Money to share for the "poorest of poor" grin

Yes to share for poor Nigerians. As a biafrian you shouldn't have problems with how Nigeria shares its money okay? learn to mind your biafrian business

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: EU Grants Nigeria 50 Million Euros by soohib(m): 1:37pm On Apr 14, 2020
Nyamuriflathead:

Small boy, I'm not a bayafran.

I need my own share ooooo

cc:; Mr President, General Buhari

If you meet Buhari tell him to give me my own share of the EU grant, it is urgent.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: EU Grants Nigeria 50 Million Euros by Nobody: 1:37pm On Apr 14, 2020
soohib:
Where is my own share?

cheesy
Re: Coronavirus: EU Grants Nigeria 50 Million Euros by Kunfayakun12(f): 1:37pm On Apr 14, 2020
I pray they use this money well o

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: EU Grants Nigeria 50 Million Euros by qanda: 1:37pm On Apr 14, 2020
Re: Coronavirus: EU Grants Nigeria 50 Million Euros by Iamgrey5(m): 1:37pm On Apr 14, 2020
Nyamuriflathead:

Yes to share for poor Nigerians. As a biafrian you shouldn't have problems with how Nigeria shares its money okay? learn to mind your biafrian business
I am not a Biafran sir

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: EU Grants Nigeria 50 Million Euros by Slawormir: 1:37pm On Apr 14, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Isoright
Re: Coronavirus: EU Grants Nigeria 50 Million Euros by ignis: 1:37pm On Apr 14, 2020
K
Re: Coronavirus: EU Grants Nigeria 50 Million Euros by jawalis(m): 1:37pm On Apr 14, 2020
These people should just stop Enriching Buhari and his crew. We’ll be fine without it and we have been living on our own in the past years. These donations are not rightfully channeled so it’s a mere waste. Our politicians will have a round table meeting between now and tomorrow to decide how it is been butchered.

14 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: EU Grants Nigeria 50 Million Euros by visijo(m): 1:37pm On Apr 14, 2020
Ok
Only a foolish woman takes seriously a promises made by a naked man.��

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tinubu Arrives London For International Engagements / Buhari's Government Has Worsened Nigeria's Economy-Soludo / Egypt To Deport 7 Nigerians Over End SARS Protest.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.