Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,912 members, 7,835,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

COVID-19: Giveaway To Ease The Current Situation. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / COVID-19: Giveaway To Ease The Current Situation. (4779 Views)

How Are You Coping With The Current Economic Situation? / Token Giveaway To UNN Unemployed Graduates / I Beat My Wife. What Would You Have Done Differently In My Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Giveaway To Ease The Current Situation. by ultimateyankee: 4:46pm On Apr 14, 2020
Pm sent
Re: COVID-19: Giveaway To Ease The Current Situation. by Babawale01: 4:47pm On Apr 14, 2020
pocohantas:
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE APPLYING;

Thanks for your cooperation and I hope the outlaws keep their madness to themselves this time.

Regards

Ma'am, I have successfully sent you a PM.

I will await you response....May God enrich ur household.
Re: COVID-19: Giveaway To Ease The Current Situation. by blessedchick(f): 4:47pm On Apr 14, 2020
i just sent you a pm. i have two kids.thanks
Re: COVID-19: Giveaway To Ease The Current Situation. by Nobody: 4:47pm On Apr 14, 2020
You are kind
Re: COVID-19: Giveaway To Ease The Current Situation. by EvilPOTATO(m): 4:47pm On Apr 14, 2020
Cc pocohantas I can't remember the password to the email attached to my profile.
How else can I contact you to indicate interest

Gtb 01
Re: COVID-19: Giveaway To Ease The Current Situation. by Notatribalist(m): 4:51pm On Apr 14, 2020
pocohantas:

Thanks for your cooperation and I hope the outlaws keep their madness to themselves this time.

Regards
Thanks for the kind gesture. Can I drop my dad's account details? I have been caring for them but the lockdown has affected me,I can take the hunger but my age parents are my real problem now,how they will survive is a real headache to me.
Re: COVID-19: Giveaway To Ease The Current Situation. by Perfecttouch(m): 5:14pm On Apr 14, 2020
Theobserver835:
Naira landers how true is this,that was how a lady lost 105,000 naira in her bank account to fraudsters in the hope of getting 20k giveaway.
The lady is currently hospitalised after she attempt suicide.

This could be one,not sure though but be careful.
Never send your account number to anyone.

It is finished...
lost 105k cos of 20k? Isn't that greed on it's own?
You have and still want to deprive others from getting

4 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Giveaway To Ease The Current Situation. by yomojesu: 5:15pm On Apr 14, 2020
I am interested too. Thank u.
Re: COVID-19: Giveaway To Ease The Current Situation. by Perfecttouch(m): 5:19pm On Apr 14, 2020
yomojesu:
I am interested too. Thank u.
mummy pocahontas abeg God will favour you, any body wey call you evening newspaper, him egungun go enter express
Abeg help a father, any evidence you might think of requesting, I will provide abeg

Re: COVID-19: Giveaway To Ease The Current Situation. by yomojesu: 5:20pm On Apr 14, 2020
I am interested, I am a father with children and I have also PMed u. 0030531692 sterlingbank. Appreciate your kindness and love.
Re: COVID-19: Giveaway To Ease The Current Situation. by smeag0l(m): 5:25pm On Apr 14, 2020
Ma'am, please can I send a PM too?�
pocohantas:

Regards
Re: COVID-19: Giveaway To Ease The Current Situation. by Nobody: 5:31pm On Apr 14, 2020
Perfecttouch:
lost 105k cos of 20k? Isn't that greed on it's own?
You have and still want to deprive others from getting
She has learnt her lesson in a bitter way.
Re: COVID-19: Giveaway To Ease The Current Situation. by Ouchbabe(f): 5:39pm On Apr 14, 2020
pocohantas:

Regards
Please ma, I really need this assistance. I recently put to bed. I'm finding it difficult to breast feed my new baby while I'm hungry. I don't have active data to send you email that's why I'm quoting you here. I'm currently using free basics. Things are really tough for me and my kids. I can send you pictures of my new baby and I if u so wish. Thanks in anticipation. Remain blessed
Re: COVID-19: Giveaway To Ease The Current Situation. by dirtycoin(m): 5:42pm On Apr 14, 2020
Nice
Re: COVID-19: Giveaway To Ease The Current Situation. by SweetCunt97(f): 5:44pm On Apr 14, 2020
May God provide for those in need... Amen
Re: COVID-19: Giveaway To Ease The Current Situation. by Durhleepee(f): 5:50pm On Apr 14, 2020
Wow...
Re: COVID-19: Giveaway To Ease The Current Situation. by Ryan03(f): 5:53pm On Apr 14, 2020
pocohantas:

Regards
kwin poco, sent a pm already. Abeg face this side small
Re: COVID-19: Giveaway To Ease The Current Situation. by EvilPOTATO(m): 6:17pm On Apr 14, 2020
Good evening pocohantas.
Stay blessed and favored

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Giveaway To Ease The Current Situation. by Perfecttouch(m): 6:19pm On Apr 14, 2020
pocohantas:

Regards
God bless all, givers o, they will never lack.
Make una consider o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Giveaway To Ease The Current Situation. by wandetooblack: 6:37pm On Apr 14, 2020
I don suffer oo
Re: COVID-19: Giveaway To Ease The Current Situation. by Oyetboy(m): 6:38pm On Apr 14, 2020
pocohantas:

Regards
Thanks I've sent a pm
Re: COVID-19: Giveaway To Ease The Current Situation. by EvilPOTATO(m): 6:40pm On Apr 14, 2020
Perfecttouch:

Pocahontas, anybody wey call you evening newspaper again, report to me make I help you beat am

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Giveaway To Ease The Current Situation. by Perfecttouch(m): 6:41pm On Apr 14, 2020
EvilPOTATO:
ha alaye enjoy wisely o.
Me na foodstuffs and soup for fam sure pass
Re: COVID-19: Giveaway To Ease The Current Situation. by EvilPOTATO(m): 6:50pm On Apr 14, 2020
Perfecttouch:
ha alaye enjoy wisely o.
Me na foodstuffs and soup for fam sure pass
I mean it's for you that want to fight. It's always better to ignore those guys shouting evening newspaper

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Giveaway To Ease The Current Situation. by Babawale01: 6:51pm On Apr 14, 2020
wandetooblack:
Poco please pick up my call too... Not been so lucky cry

I don do almost everything today but still yet no luck.
I don suffer oo

Lol
Re: COVID-19: Giveaway To Ease The Current Situation. by mujibson(m): 6:54pm On Apr 14, 2020
Re: COVID-19: Giveaway To Ease The Current Situation. by mujibson(m): 6:56pm On Apr 14, 2020
[quote author=pocohantas post=88438275]PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE APPLYING;

Regards
[/q
Re: COVID-19: Giveaway To Ease The Current Situation. by Obaolami: 7:01pm On Apr 14, 2020
I sent a pm ma
pocohantas:

Regards
Re: COVID-19: Giveaway To Ease The Current Situation. by Specialbaby(f): 7:02pm On Apr 14, 2020
Nice
Re: COVID-19: Giveaway To Ease The Current Situation. by UmmuFarrah(f): 7:11pm On Apr 14, 2020
Thank you a whole lot Poco and the Samaritan. We appreciate it ooo. We do not take it for granted :- kiss
Re: COVID-19: Giveaway To Ease The Current Situation. by andyanders: 7:12pm On Apr 14, 2020
K
Re: COVID-19: Giveaway To Ease The Current Situation. by DocAdray(f): 7:28pm On Apr 14, 2020
pocohantas:

Regards

I sent a PM please.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Need Your Candid Advice / I'm Not A Big Fan Of ssex! Am I Normal? / I Feel Like Giving Up, I Have Failed My Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.