Stats: 3,156,711 members, 7,831,224 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Peter obi Held Talks With EU Delegates(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter obi Held Talks With EU Delegates(photos) (2111 Views)

APC Primaries: Eagle Square Ready To Host 2,315 Delegates (Photos) / Buhari Meets With EU Delegates But Failed To Wear Face Mask,what Is Your Thought / President Buhari Didn't Wear Face-Mask. EU Delegates Wore FaceMasks As They Meet (2) (3) (4)

Peter obi Held Talks With EU Delegates(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:23pm On Jun 24, 2022
Earlier today, @PeterObi held talks with EU Ambassador @SamuelaIsopiEU and the EU Delegation on the 2023 election.
The world is taking note of the structure-less one.
Everyone will eventually be ObiDient! We believe that a new Nigeria is possible will #PeterObi. Join us https:///PeterObiSupportNetwork
https://www.facebook.com/273475106700480/posts/pfbid02GMaPDm9MG7M276SVgLsv7QEeJmVKaA4sQJpMTUhmvHcPATrVExvTHzdYjNPyVwPrl/
Lalasticlala

Re: Peter obi Held Talks With EU Delegates(photos) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jun 24, 2022
International... We ain't local!

Re: Peter obi Held Talks With EU Delegates(photos) by SuRamzy: 7:25pm On Jun 24, 2022
Pandora my man you're going nowhere cheesy

Re: Peter obi Held Talks With EU Delegates(photos) by lathrowinger: 7:26pm On Jun 24, 2022
Obidient4life:

They will come and vote you

76 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter obi Held Talks With EU Delegates(photos) by flamingREED(m): 7:27pm On Jun 24, 2022
Correct man.

I'm Obidient.

16 Likes

Re: Peter obi Held Talks With EU Delegates(photos) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jun 24, 2022
lathrowinger:

who is this ? Getat Abeg

Re: Peter obi Held Talks With EU Delegates(photos) by Imortal001: 7:29pm On Jun 24, 2022
lathrowinger:

E go shock u!

Re: Peter obi Held Talks With EU Delegates(photos) by lathrowinger: 7:31pm On Jun 24, 2022
Imortal001:

E go shock u!

Like Electric

73 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter obi Held Talks With EU Delegates(photos) by VoteTinubu2023: 7:32pm On Jun 24, 2022
This liar has gone to beg for photo ops again.

Vote Tinubu 2023. Vote APC.

Re: Peter obi Held Talks With EU Delegates(photos) by MrALIVE: 7:34pm On Jun 24, 2022
lathrowinger:

e pain you,e sweet us

Re: Peter obi Held Talks With EU Delegates(photos) by lathrowinger: 7:34pm On Jun 24, 2022
Obidient4life:
who is this ? Getat Abeg

We know nna.

I expect this, insultive supporters with lier Candidate.

Then it will become

Biafra Governmento grin

69 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter obi Held Talks With EU Delegates(photos) by lathrowinger: 7:35pm On Jun 24, 2022
MrALIVE:
e pain you,e sweet us

Like honey shey?

66 Likes

Re: Peter obi Held Talks With EU Delegates(photos) by fullnetwork: 7:35pm On Jun 24, 2022
Easy with your boasting.
Push your selling points but do not make irritating claims. These stupid claims are making unnecessary enemies.

Re: Peter obi Held Talks With EU Delegates(photos) by MrALIVE: 7:36pm On Jun 24, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
This liar has gone to beg for photo ops again.

Vote Tinubu 2023. Vote APC.
the fact that you chose tinubu over Obi shows the kind of person you are.....you really deserve this bad leadership bedeviling us in Nigeria.

Re: Peter obi Held Talks With EU Delegates(photos) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jun 24, 2022
lathrowinger:

We know nna.

I expect this, insultive supporters with lier Candidate.

Then it will become

Biafra Governmento grin

I rather have a 'lier' candidate than a demented drug addict candidate

Re: Peter obi Held Talks With EU Delegates(photos) by Kingspin(m): 7:37pm On Jun 24, 2022
How many people can they brainwash to stop supporting a qualified leading candidate?
Re: Peter obi Held Talks With EU Delegates(photos) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jun 24, 2022
Baba looks stressed

Re: Peter obi Held Talks With EU Delegates(photos) by Mandate2023: 7:38pm On Jun 24, 2022
He must be begging them for biafra

28 Likes

Re: Peter obi Held Talks With EU Delegates(photos) by Cubalabloo(m): 7:40pm On Jun 24, 2022
EU won't vote in next year's election.

Re: Peter obi Held Talks With EU Delegates(photos) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jun 24, 2022
@OP.

Fraud, propaganda and outright deceit are part of the DNA of the average IPOBian.

You forget we have seen all this antics with Kanu who was busy "meeting" UN big wigs who were "about to deliver" Biafra days after his numerous meeting.

No be so una dey cheer all Kanu's 'meetings' like small pikin? Where is the almighty Kanu today and where are his UN pals in his time of need? Jokers.

29 Likes

Re: Peter obi Held Talks With EU Delegates(photos) by lathrowinger: 7:42pm On Jun 24, 2022
Obidient4life:

I rather have a 'lier' candidate than a demented drug addict candidate

Still what we are talking, when u combine a lier candidate with an insultive followers, it will begot Unknown gunmen grin

67 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter obi Held Talks With EU Delegates(photos) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jun 24, 2022
lathrowinger:

Still what we are talking, when u combine a lier candidate with an insultive followers, it will begot Unknown gunmen grin

Still better than Skullarship skills...

Re: Peter obi Held Talks With EU Delegates(photos) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jun 24, 2022
Mandate2023:
He must be begging them for biafra

Bro, Igbos are by far the biggest and most shameless fraudsters in the universe and their leaders are the worst criminal-minded element who patronise the intellect of average Igbos as if they are dumber than lab rats.

Imagine saying Buhari is dead and replaced with Jubrin from Sudan only for the entire Igno nation to begin parroting that crazy notion!!!

What of the unbelievably childish lies below, to keep Kanu in 'donations', that UN will set up a " transition committee" to aid the independence of Biafra.

Now Obi the fraudster is at it too 'meeting' EU delegate and understudying power supply in Egypt over 3 days. Such childish and dull antics Igbos should feel embarrassed by. We dey laugh

28 Likes

Re: Peter obi Held Talks With EU Delegates(photos) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jun 24, 2022
Obidient4life:

The man below was "International" too. Look at him meeting 'important' UN big wigs , Buhari's superiors in fact, just as they were about to declare Biafra's independence.

Please remind me again where the 'international man's below is today. I have forgotten lol.

29 Likes

Re: Peter obi Held Talks With EU Delegates(photos) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jun 24, 2022
candidtalk:

The man below was "International" too. Look at him meeting 'important' UN big wigs , Buhari's superiors in fact, just as they were about to declare Biafra's independence.

Please remind me again where the 'international man's below is today. I have forgotten lol.

Urchin we are not talking about drug addiction here. When drug addicts are needed I will let you know.
Re: Peter obi Held Talks With EU Delegates(photos) by XerXers: 9:54pm On Jun 24, 2022
Tinubu's urchins won't allow us have meaningful political discussion again
Re: Peter obi Held Talks With EU Delegates(photos) by PresidObi: 9:57pm On Jun 24, 2022
This is cool

Re: Peter obi Held Talks With EU Delegates(photos) by plaindealer: 10:02pm On Jun 24, 2022
See all the polling stations inside EU office...EU people sef too go vote..

This Pandora man is the most unserious candidate in the history of mankind..

Re: Peter obi Held Talks With EU Delegates(photos) by Elidrisy20: 7:40am On Jun 25, 2022
PresidObi:
This is cool
no aboki, this pic is not in South Africa
Re: Peter obi Held Talks With EU Delegates(photos) by PresidObi: 8:13am On Jun 25, 2022
Elidrisy20:
no aboki, this pic is not in South Africa

Where was it?

Re: Peter obi Held Talks With EU Delegates(photos) by Factcheck0001: 8:20am On Jun 25, 2022
MrALIVE:
the fact that you chose tinubu over Obi shows the kind of person you are.....you really deserve this bad leadership bedeviling us in Nigeria.
tell me one thing Peter obi did better than tinubu while both were governor
Re: Peter obi Held Talks With EU Delegates(photos) by Elidrisy20: 12:11pm On Jun 25, 2022
PresidObi:

Where was it?
anambra

Muslim-Muslim Presidential Ticket, Danger To Collective Wellbeing, Unity - MBF / APPEALS WYEP Implementation: Enugu Commended For Empowering 1,700 Women, PWDs / Section 77 Of The Electoral Act 2022, Flaws APC's Response To Obi's Petition