Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,233 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Order Of Importance Of The Women In A Man's Life - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Order Of Importance Of The Women In A Man's Life (55013 Views)

Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months / A Man Got Married To Two Women In Obudu Cross River State / Married Life Versus Baby Daddy Life, Which Is Likely To Prolong A Man's Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Order Of Importance Of The Women In A Man's Life by sheDD(m): 10:57am On Apr 16, 2020
NaijadrivaCars:

To most Mommy's boys/HALFMEN, it is one stage all their lives:
a. Mother
b. Sisters
c. Girlfriends/wives

And their moms be like...
Especially those guys from Anambra state.
"My mummy said that.. I should break your heart" grin
Re: Order Of Importance Of The Women In A Man's Life by tk4rd: 11:07am On Apr 16, 2020
jericco1:
My mum definitely has no say in whom I'm gonna get married to undecided
When you are married, just remember this thread..
And please, try to also remember the role your mum played while you were choosing your wife.
Re: Order Of Importance Of The Women In A Man's Life by TrippleEEE: 11:10am On Apr 16, 2020
missimelda01:
True to an extent.

It still bothers me how a mother can reject a lady her son has spent time knowing, does it mean that she doesn't trust his judgement or something. Obi is gonna be a man someday and would need a mind of his own, women should know where to draw the line.

Most times, the son discovers that the mother was right after all. What a mother can see for her child, no joke o. No prophet can see that far.
Re: Order Of Importance Of The Women In A Man's Life by jericco1(m): 11:11am On Apr 16, 2020
tk4rd:
When you are married, just remember this thread..
And please, try to also remember the role your mum played while you were choosing your wife.

Ok undecided

1 Like

Re: Order Of Importance Of The Women In A Man's Life by tk4rd: 11:23am On Apr 16, 2020
Airoflaw:
yes..you re a mother too
Unless her husband is no more,, she would prefer her son to show excess love to his wife..
She wouldn't even bother.
Her son's happy home is more important to her than seeking attention.

1 Like

Re: Order Of Importance Of The Women In A Man's Life by tk4rd: 11:25am On Apr 16, 2020
cameeeeel:
ur son will also love his wife more
Unless her husband is no more,, that's the only time she would be needing her son come closer to her every once in a while,, if not, she would prefer her son to show all the excess love to his wife..
She wouldn't even bother.
Her son's happy home is more important to her than seeking attention.

1 Like

Re: Order Of Importance Of The Women In A Man's Life by tk4rd: 11:30am On Apr 16, 2020
tomasi:
This is a hypothesis, all you need do is to turn it into a proper study by carrying out a research using these assumptions and come up findings that would contribute to knowledge.
Someone can take this work of yours and make a name for himself.
Thanks so much for your suggestions.
The truth is, if anyone who sees this and got the inspiration to research and write on it, the person can go on..
All I would need is for the person to give credit to this very thread, and then create a comment or post about the new book and and then mention my moniker, so that I can go and find the book and read it myself..
I may not be doing any researches on this anytime soon.
(Cc.. Explorers Ishilove.)
Re: Order Of Importance Of The Women In A Man's Life by tk4rd: 11:31am On Apr 16, 2020
etrange:
It is not by labels. You don't automatically assume the position of "most important" simply because you happened to be the mum or the wife. The man places you in your position based on where you place him in your own life....
Thanks for this contribution..
It is so great.

1 Like

Re: Order Of Importance Of The Women In A Man's Life by missimelda01(f): 11:43am On Apr 16, 2020
tk4rd:
Please are you on Facebook?

Yes, why?
Re: Order Of Importance Of The Women In A Man's Life by tk4rd: 11:44am On Apr 16, 2020
sheDD:
Now You Are Generalizing..
It can happen to anybody..
Not Only In Anambra State.
Re: Order Of Importance Of The Women In A Man's Life by tk4rd: 11:47am On Apr 16, 2020
missimelda01:

Yes, why?
If you do post regularly on Facebook, I would like to be reading more of your opinions on varied topics.
You sound sensible to me from your comments here.
Re: Order Of Importance Of The Women In A Man's Life by Plut01: 11:48am On Apr 16, 2020
AstroG:

Sent
Manage the 2k

Have seen it
Thanks so much bro
May God bless you more
Re: Order Of Importance Of The Women In A Man's Life by NaijadrivaCars: 12:57pm On Apr 16, 2020
sheDD:

I tell you. They are mostly Mommy's boys/men, no matter how rich or old.
Re: Order Of Importance Of The Women In A Man's Life by AstroG: 3:44pm On Apr 16, 2020
Wayne4uall:

Wise up bro....ur mom will never support you financially

LIES!!!!!!
Re: Order Of Importance Of The Women In A Man's Life by AstroG: 3:45pm On Apr 16, 2020
boyjo:

Nigerian ladies, if you smell "Mummy's boy", runnnnnnnnnnn!

There's a big diff btw been "A mummys boy and been Controlled by Ur Mom"
Re: Order Of Importance Of The Women In A Man's Life by Adblg0610: 5:03pm On Apr 16, 2020
Agreed,with this slight adjustme

NURSERY/PRIMARY SCHOOL STAGE
1.Mother

2.Female class teacher (Aunty)

3. Sister
In fact,the number one spot is too close to call, because of the overbearing influence of the female class teacher.
Re: Order Of Importance Of The Women In A Man's Life by tk4rd: 6:29pm On Apr 16, 2020
Adblg0610:
Agreed,with this slight adjustme

NURSERY/PRIMARY SCHOOL STAGE
1.Mother

2.Female class teacher (Aunty)

3. Sister
In fact,the number one spot is too close to call, because of the overbearing influence of the female class teacher.
Aaahhhaaahahahahaaaahhaaahahahaha haahahahahaa
.. That Number-2,, I can relate well well.
Re: Order Of Importance Of The Women In A Man's Life by Kreasse(m): 6:50pm On Apr 16, 2020
[oil d ur head my dear.quote author=missimelda01 post=88485268] True to an extent.

It still bothers me how a mother can reject a lady her son has spent time knowing, does it mean that she doesn't trust his judgement or something. Obi is gonna be a man someday and would need a mind of his own, women should know where to draw the line. [/quote]
Re: Order Of Importance Of The Women In A Man's Life by Ebidosia: 7:52pm On Apr 16, 2020
tk4rd:
Wooww..!!
Your wife came last here??
cheesy grin
She must be so far away from you emotionally, and in family/marital communications..

It was a mistake actually. My wife before my Mum.
Re: Order Of Importance Of The Women In A Man's Life by tk4rd: 8:03pm On Apr 16, 2020
Ebidosia:

It was a mistake actually. My wife before my Mum.
Ok.. I understand.
Re: Order Of Importance Of The Women In A Man's Life by boyjo: 9:42pm On Apr 16, 2020
AstroG:

There's a big diff btw been "A mummys boy and been Controlled by Ur Mom"

There is a term called "Mummy's boy".
It is not translated literally but translated to mean "tied to Mum's apron string"

It is a slang.

It does not refer to real men who dearly love their Moms but to men/boys who have refused to mature from being Mummy's suckling.

Ya dig?

Na slang oooo!!!
Re: Order Of Importance Of The Women In A Man's Life by Glink2018(m): 9:51pm On Apr 16, 2020
Lazy man's topics..the op might be a slowpoke
Re: Order Of Importance Of The Women In A Man's Life by travelland(f): 10:43pm On Apr 16, 2020
But why will my son love me more than his wife? God will give me my own companion and if I become a widow, I will remarry, I never want to be a hindrance to my child's happiness at all. No matter my age o, I will remarry if I don't have a spouse

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Order Of Importance Of The Women In A Man's Life by Evercurious(f): 11:49pm On Apr 16, 2020
missimelda01:

No doubts, but you know there are few cases where a mother manipulates her own son. My point is the man in question should be able to weigh his options and make his final decision regardless of which female that gets hurt.

For me my policy is 'I go carry you de way you carry me' .. This applies to everyone.. It keeps me safe cos it's my future,.destiny and peace of mind that matters after all
Re: Order Of Importance Of The Women In A Man's Life by Wayne4uall(m): 11:52pm On Apr 16, 2020
jericco1:

Which of my post did you see that asks for my mum's financial support? You the one that needs to wise up undecided

I should have given you a good reply but I am not In d mood to type.. Na u get ur life.. Live it the way u like.. One love
Re: Order Of Importance Of The Women In A Man's Life by jericco1(m): 12:06am On Apr 17, 2020
Wayne4uall:

I should have given you a good reply but I am not In d mood to type.. Na u get ur life.. Live it the way u like.. One love

You should make comments with facts. You don't just jump into a conversation without knowing the content
Re: Order Of Importance Of The Women In A Man's Life by tk4rd: 6:27am On Apr 17, 2020
Glink2018:
Lazy man's topics..the op might be a slowpoke
You see, that's the only reason I might scroll and jump this useless comment.
Re: Order Of Importance Of The Women In A Man's Life by Glink2018(m): 8:34am On Apr 17, 2020
tk4rd:
You see, that's the only reason I might scroll and jump this useless comment.

Are you a jumper? A normal human being walks while monkey, kangaroo, etc jump. Simpleton!

1 Like

Re: Order Of Importance Of The Women In A Man's Life by tk4rd: 9:16am On Apr 17, 2020
Glink2018:

Are you a jumper? A normal human being walks while monkey, kangaroo, etc jump. Simpleton!

Old and new versions of yourself??
Are these all??
Re: Order Of Importance Of The Women In A Man's Life by AstroG: 9:38am On Apr 17, 2020
Case Closed

Re: Order Of Importance Of The Women In A Man's Life by Glink2018(m): 10:09am On Apr 17, 2020
tk4rd:
Old and new versions of yourself??
Are these all??

I just describe the manner of the person you are based on your comments.
By their fruits, you will definitely know them.
Re: Order Of Importance Of The Women In A Man's Life by tk4rd: 11:42am On Apr 17, 2020
Glink2018:

I just describe the manner of the person you are based on your comments.
By their fruits, you will definitely know them.
Now that you're done, you can now quietly get lost.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Ends 22-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Trousers / Man Blasts His Daughter Over Her Profile Photo / What A Nigeria Woman Can Do, An Oyibo Woman Can Do Better, Caption This Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.