Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,120 members, 7,821,840 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

You Don't Necessarily Have To Panic If You Don't Seem To Be Seeing A Husband Yet - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Don't Necessarily Have To Panic If You Don't Seem To Be Seeing A Husband Yet (461 Views)

Pretty Lady Cries Out About Having Everything But No Husband Yet (video) / When Things Don't Seem To Work As Expected, Why Not Change Strategy? / International Women's Day:struggles Women Face That Men Don't Seem To Understand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Don't Necessarily Have To Panic If You Don't Seem To Be Seeing A Husband Yet by tpia: 9:25pm On Apr 14, 2020
despite trying to get one.

Just keep believing God.

1 Like

Re: You Don't Necessarily Have To Panic If You Don't Seem To Be Seeing A Husband Yet by tpia: 9:27pm On Apr 14, 2020
All these, must have a house etc are not what you're supposed to be looking for, btw.

Nothing wrong with wanting to marry a well to do man but you could also try to be well to do yourself or at least consider your requirements negotiable as per the financial status you'd prefer in a man?
Re: You Don't Necessarily Have To Panic If You Don't Seem To Be Seeing A Husband Yet by donbachi(m): 9:32pm On Apr 14, 2020
Na una talk am oo..sey the moment e nak 4pm,sey nite don dey come.
Re: You Don't Necessarily Have To Panic If You Don't Seem To Be Seeing A Husband Yet by Harllaby: 9:49pm On Apr 14, 2020
tpia:
despite trying to get one.

Just keep believing God.
What happens to those ones on your matter. They are not your type abi undecided. Don't worry keep believing Shiloh is always open
Re: You Don't Necessarily Have To Panic If You Don't Seem To Be Seeing A Husband Yet by tpiar: 9:53pm On Apr 14, 2020
donbachi:
. . . .

no idea what you're saying.

Whatever you mean by night, that's on and for you.
Re: You Don't Necessarily Have To Panic If You Don't Seem To Be Seeing A Husband Yet by tpiar: 9:54pm On Apr 14, 2020
Harllaby:

What happens to those ones on my matter. They are not my type abi undecided. Don't worry I keep believing Shiloh is always open

No idea what you just typed.

Please don't post if you don't have to.
Re: You Don't Necessarily Have To Panic If You Don't Seem To Be Seeing A Husband Yet by bestabigaelever(f): 9:58pm On Apr 14, 2020
Hmmmmm
Re: You Don't Necessarily Have To Panic If You Don't Seem To Be Seeing A Husband Yet by Uphand: 10:26pm On Apr 14, 2020
Try oh don’t go and sit inside all day watching TV and expect to see a man, wear nice clothes and visit where rich men are and entice them, don’t think this is stupid many girls have succeeded, you have to grind, I know a 42 years old woman who always watched TV all through her 20s then from 37 she begin dey run up and down till now i never hear update. Well see my signature below if you you want to double your income stream and establish yourself.

(1) (Reply)

Why Are They So Many Half Casts In Ghana / See What Tacha And Sir Dee Was Seen Doing On The Street Of Lagos Amid Covid19 Cr / What's Your Ideal Height As A Guy Or A Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.