Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,309 members, 7,822,534 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Hungry Abuja Residents Steal Rice From A Moving Truck - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Hungry Abuja Residents Steal Rice From A Moving Truck (54898 Views)

Oyinbo People Queue To Buy Nigerian Jollof Rice From "Mama Put" In London. / Hungry Lagosians Mob A Bus Loaded With Bread In Agege (Video) / I Bought A Bag Of Rice From Thailand In Lagos Today (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hungry Abuja Residents Steal Rice From A Moving Truck by Nobody: 12:14pm On Apr 15, 2020
eightsin:
If I was the driver of that truck, I would have killed over 10 idiots.
Them go chase you,burn you and your truck.That is after them don offload all the rice finished.
Re: Hungry Abuja Residents Steal Rice From A Moving Truck by mikywonder(m): 12:15pm On Apr 15, 2020
Our politicians are rogues
Even their aides don't know there whereabout as of now
Most of their workers are hungry and starving
Heartless rogues

1 Like

Re: Hungry Abuja Residents Steal Rice From A Moving Truck by Slimdaddy2: 12:15pm On Apr 15, 2020
Things has gone out of hand to be candid...just watch as THIS begins to trend in other states.
Re: Hungry Abuja Residents Steal Rice From A Moving Truck by Serveyouright(m): 12:18pm On Apr 15, 2020
maxdelwal:
lf I was the driver of that truck, I would have killed over 10 idiots.

@eightsin
u are mentally sick to say u will kill those people if u were the driver. Do u kno wat it means not to av food to eat, especially wen u are married wit kids? l dnt think u know, just thank God if u are seeing food to eat
[color=#990000][/color]

Sorry sir the man you quoted up there is not mentally sick, rather Nigerian who reinforced failure in the person of Buhari which those hungry guys are part and parcel of are mentally sick. Do you know what it takes for someone to stand out for the truth even when you're bribed with millions but you said no things must change for the betterment of everyone. We are all in together. The man Buhari doesn't care for any human and guess what, these are people who voted him in again.

2 Likes

Re: Hungry Abuja Residents Steal Rice From A Moving Truck by sharpwriter(m): 12:19pm On Apr 15, 2020
orunmila144:
about 2 pm. my cooking gas at home had finished so i was going to buy cooking gas on that same road, but further down from where the incident happened

Hahaha hahaha... So their eyes were glistening like zombies' eyes in broad day light noon? Hard to believe. What will now happen if you see them at night? Na night of the walking dead be that cheesy
Re: Hungry Abuja Residents Steal Rice From A Moving Truck by arthorjnr(m): 12:22pm On Apr 15, 2020
lonelydora:
Nigerians If you’re already seeing STARVATION & hell after just 2 weeks of Covid19 lockdown, hear this - Biafrans endured & survived a far worse lockdown - 3years of genocidal BLOCKADE of land, air & sea. Ask them how they did it and learn why Self Determination PERSISTS.

I'm igbo, I stand for biafra but don't you ever compare that and this!!!!

1 Like

Re: Hungry Abuja Residents Steal Rice From A Moving Truck by arthorjnr(m): 12:31pm On Apr 15, 2020
It's really annoying. So, now we are justifying theft?... Aren't we in this lockdown together?

Imagine they cleared that truck of rice what do you think would happen where that rice was supposed to go

That rice was someone's sweat and prolly money to survive this period and another persons legit food!!

But no, we're hungry, let's behave like savages to the same people that are innit with us.

Why don't y'all march to the government house and raid it??
Oh now you scared ba??

I sympathize with everybody Cus heck I'm hungry but that stunt is wrong and anybody in support is a bloody fool!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hungry Abuja Residents Steal Rice From A Moving Truck by wiseoneking: 12:32pm On Apr 15, 2020
orunmila144:
well technically a zombie is a living corpse
oops! That is left for lexical semantics to decipher or argue next time. Thanks
Re: Hungry Abuja Residents Steal Rice From A Moving Truck by Neoteny7: 12:38pm On Apr 15, 2020
orunmila144:
crazy thing happened to me yesterday, i was driving in lekki phase 1 and on the streets were about 20 men and women they looked like zombies, and they were approaching any car they saw and screaming GIVE ME FOOD. i was scared and felt sorry for them but i didnt have enough money on me to give 20 grown adults so i hit the gas and sped off after they mobbed my car

Cool story bro

Isn't legos locked down?
Re: Hungry Abuja Residents Steal Rice From A Moving Truck by piero2u(m): 12:39pm On Apr 15, 2020
This is a clear indication that the lockdown model of tackling Covid-19 wasn't thought through. The economic implication is barely setting in but we are already approaching anarchy.
Re: Hungry Abuja Residents Steal Rice From A Moving Truck by Neoteny7: 12:39pm On Apr 15, 2020
They don't look hungry if they've the strength to steal from a moving truck

1 Like

Re: Hungry Abuja Residents Steal Rice From A Moving Truck by mechanics(m): 12:49pm On Apr 15, 2020
That's wrong of them.

1 Like

Re: Hungry Abuja Residents Steal Rice From A Moving Truck by Serveyouright(m): 12:51pm On Apr 15, 2020
fearless247:

Your statement is truly stupid.
You think after driving and killing people, you will come out alive? You must be crazy.
[color=#990000][/color]

Sorry sir the man you quoted up there is not mentally sick, rather Nigerian who reinforced failure in the person of Buhari which those hungry guys are part and parcel of are mentally sick. Do you know what it takes for someone to stand out for the truth even when you're bribed with millions but you said no things must change for the betterment of everyone. We are all in together. The man Buhari doesn't care for any human and guess what, these are people who voted him in again.

2 Likes

Re: Hungry Abuja Residents Steal Rice From A Moving Truck by orunmila144: 12:54pm On Apr 15, 2020
sharpwriter:

Hahaha hahaha... So their eyes were glistening like zombies' eyes in broad day light noon? Hard to believe. What will now happen if you see them at night? Na night of the walking dead be that cheesy
LMAO i pray not to have such encounters at night

1 Like

Re: Hungry Abuja Residents Steal Rice From A Moving Truck by Jibsy203(m): 12:54pm On Apr 15, 2020
Afonjas everywhere disgracing there ancestor as usual

2 Likes

Re: Hungry Abuja Residents Steal Rice From A Moving Truck by orunmila144: 12:56pm On Apr 15, 2020
Neoteny7:

Cool story bro

Isn't legos locked down?
it is locked down but you can still move around if you know what you are doing. in my area just avoid the lekki epe expressway and you will be fine if you drive only in the side streets.
Re: Hungry Abuja Residents Steal Rice From A Moving Truck by sharpwriter(m): 12:58pm On Apr 15, 2020
orunmila144:
LMAO i pray not to have such encounters at night

Amen and me too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hungry Abuja Residents Steal Rice From A Moving Truck by Nobody: 1:02pm On Apr 15, 2020
arthorjnr:
It's really annoying. So, now we are justifying theft?... Aren't we in this lockdown together?

Imagine they cleared that truck of rice what do you think would happen where that rice was supposed to go

That rice was someone's sweat and prolly money to survive this period and another persons legit food!!

But no, we're hungry, let's behave like savages to the same people that are innit with us.

Why don't y'all march to the government house and raid it??
Oh now you scared ba??

I sympathize with everybody Cus heck I'm hungry but that stunt is wrong and anybody in support is a bloody fool!!!

You are not hungry. You are a paid employee you have collected salary and expect another by month end. An hungry man is an angry man. David was not a thief, hunger made him to eat bread on altar with his boys.

Hunger has levels.Almost 2 weeks ago, they brought bread as covid relief measure at Agege area by Obasa, Lagos House of Assembly Speaker. Most boys rejected it, they turned the bread to balls using legs to play it to spite the Speaker. They demanded for bigger things and money from the Speaker whom they voted into power. I condemned this act. People attacked me.

Now, few days ago, they brought bread again to Agege, the struggling was so much. the rush was very high
now, hunger level has increased.

1 Like

Re: Hungry Abuja Residents Steal Rice From A Moving Truck by wman(m): 1:04pm On Apr 15, 2020
delejoye:
I can see the message and the spark of revolution in the mess of coronavirus. Nigeria will never remain the same again after this period because a lot of questions will be demanded from out leaders just wait and see. I see senses been injected into our leaders, I see credible and Intelligent candidates emerging from every political parties to contest the highest position in the land. I see money bag politicians taking the back stage and innovative, creative and mentally resourcesful individuals coming to the seat of power. I see a new Nigeria where the collective wealth will be distributed evenly and the general well being a priority of all. I see a new Nigeria where the northern states citizen will demand accountability from their rulers and the southern elite coming to the round table for the common good of all. This is an answer and silent response to the cry of revolution.

Lol. Dream on cheesy cheesy
Re: Hungry Abuja Residents Steal Rice From A Moving Truck by LordShiva97(m): 1:11pm On Apr 15, 2020
MondayOsunbor:

still people can not organize protest

governement have bamboozled the people soooo much that they have turn to zombie complete

Hungry people can't protest.
Re: Hungry Abuja Residents Steal Rice From A Moving Truck by realestate99: 1:12pm On Apr 15, 2020
IkpuNnegiEwu44:
[s][/s]

Go watch the video of the thieves caught at Ikotun, and watch the video of those Afonja stealing Agege bread and tell me what u saw. The Agege scene was a typical afonja crowd with their chamfered caps, Ankara and hijab, even speaking Yoruba. Don't push this to others cos it's obvious who it's hitting hard.

Going by Ur assertion the developers are obviously comfortable while the accommodators are hungry looking for where to steal.

Suck it up!
which assertion? is it not the usual lies you and your miserable lots use to make yourselves happy? look mr man, no group is comfortable in this country, the elites cuts across every group, so shut your idiotic mouth up, I forgot, standing on a queue to get 1 litre of kerosene in abia is the form of comfortability.
Re: Hungry Abuja Residents Steal Rice From A Moving Truck by letitrainnow(m): 1:12pm On Apr 15, 2020
You shouldn't expect less.

Re: Hungry Abuja Residents Steal Rice From A Moving Truck by Salisun(m): 1:22pm On Apr 15, 2020
deltateam:
Stealing is bad. People should find legitimate ways of making money......

I don't want to insult you
BT just confirm u have no reasoning

Make free money today..
Check my signature.
Re: Hungry Abuja Residents Steal Rice From A Moving Truck by pacespot(m): 1:26pm On Apr 15, 2020
Is it by force to live in the city, let them go back to their villages and farm rice.
Re: Hungry Abuja Residents Steal Rice From A Moving Truck by kunletexs: 1:30pm On Apr 15, 2020
Lucaskid:
This is so devastating,I hope the government look into this.

I don't know if you are a yoruba person but my tribe said that it is he that has eyes that feels embarrassment. Do you think this ass hole idiots in government are shameful of such acts?
Re: Hungry Abuja Residents Steal Rice From A Moving Truck by kunletexs: 1:32pm On Apr 15, 2020
Neoteny7:
They don't look hungry if they've the strength to steal from a moving truck

So it until they look like Jews in detention camp before you know they are hungry.
Re: Hungry Abuja Residents Steal Rice From A Moving Truck by asamaigho(m): 1:36pm On Apr 15, 2020
some educated illiterates will come and say 'nigerians must stay at home'
Re: Hungry Abuja Residents Steal Rice From A Moving Truck by kunletexs: 1:37pm On Apr 15, 2020
Serveyouright:
[color=#990000][/color]

Sir the first time he came in on the peoples wish but the second time, our votes didn't count. They heavily rigged to get that score.

If you could remember that about a day or two, a sienna with apc banner customised on it was abandoned. Guess what was in it, voted ballots papers so snuffed in that it barely had space for the driver.

So we didn't want him second time but they forced him on us.
Re: Hungry Abuja Residents Steal Rice From A Moving Truck by duality(m): 1:49pm On Apr 15, 2020
I don't celebrate criminality in any form.

This is criminality.

People will soon stop selling food not because of the lockdown, but because of criminal minded Nigerians
Re: Hungry Abuja Residents Steal Rice From A Moving Truck by Neoteny7: 1:56pm On Apr 15, 2020
kunletexs:

So it until they look like Jews in detention camp before you know they are hungry.

Yes
Re: Hungry Abuja Residents Steal Rice From A Moving Truck by Goziesolar: 1:57pm On Apr 15, 2020
realestate99:

shut this nonsense and get over the loss, I hate Lamentations, your almighty Atiku would have given every citizen 100k if he were to be the president? your I.Q can not make you realize that all our politicians are the same irrespective of political affiliation, they are there to kill, steal and destroy, if you want to lament, lament on better alternatives not expired, recycled old politicians we parade every now and then.
politicians are the same but some are better than others bro
Re: Hungry Abuja Residents Steal Rice From A Moving Truck by Bimpe29: 2:03pm On Apr 15, 2020
People are hungry but Government is doing little to help them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Found This When I Opened Blue Band / Man Drinks Whiskey From Dead Fish (Disturbing Photos) / Rice Processors Slash Price To N19,000 Per Bag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.