Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,546 members, 7,827,048 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

People Protest Against Lockdown In Ohio, USA (Video) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / People Protest Against Lockdown In Ohio, USA (Video) (57397 Views)

A Lost Purse From 1957 Found Inside Ohio School Wall 63 Years Later (Photos) / Man Shields Girlfriend From Attack As Ohio Gunman Opens Fire In Unseen Footage / Thousands Of Muslims Protest Against Isis And Terrorism In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People Protest Against Lockdown In Ohio, USA (Video) by Arkmanbuddy(m): 8:15pm On Apr 15, 2020
Adaogwashi1:
@livingsage this is how it is done in civilized place like USA and Delta state not south west that turn it into one million gang robbers cheesy grin

I still remain Ada ogwashi grin

You're very stupid. You this tribalistic idiot!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: People Protest Against Lockdown In Ohio, USA (Video) by Adaogwashi1(f): 8:17pm On Apr 15, 2020
Arkmanbuddy:

You're very stupid. You this tribalistic idiot!
Cc Mynd44 over to you cheesy

I still remain Ada ogwashi cool
Re: People Protest Against Lockdown In Ohio, USA (Video) by engrchykae(m): 8:21pm On Apr 15, 2020
Xisnin:

You are one of the ill-informed Nigerian that doesn't know what is going on.
There are a handful of people who get it.
All those protesters are republicans and not just republicans, they are conspiracy believers.

Physics is physics but a protest can be anything.
I

You could use your own advice.
you are silly because you think as Nigeria government do rent protesters so do sane governments.
In your politically corrupt mind,if people protest, opposition must be behind it.
Physics is physics,protest is CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT.

1 Like

Re: People Protest Against Lockdown In Ohio, USA (Video) by Xisnin(m): 8:36pm On Apr 15, 2020
engrchykae:
you are silly because you think as Nigeria government do rent protesters so do sane governments.
In your politically corrupt mind,if people protest, opposition must be behind it.
Now you are being foolish.
In addition to your inferiority complex, you added a comprehension challenge to your issues.

Renting protesters is a universal act.

In this case, party members don't need to be paid to protest.
All they need is one YouTube video made by an amateur and the hillbillies
will show their rage through protests.

The governor is a republican so are the protesters.

Einstein, so protest is constitutional, I thought it was illegal.
Even a dunce is supposed to know the capitalized.

Let me blow your mind.
Politics is constitutional!

Now, go announce your latest discovery to your minions.

If you still don't get it, sorry I can't help you any further because
I can't speak the kindergarten language.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: People Protest Against Lockdown In Ohio, USA (Video) by Chicastle: 8:38pm On Apr 15, 2020
COVID (CERTIFICATE OF VACCINATION ID
Re: People Protest Against Lockdown In Ohio, USA (Video) by Arkmanbuddy(m): 8:39pm On Apr 15, 2020
Adaogwashi1:

You tried derailing an educative thread with tribal jabs...that's absolute nonsense. All you tribal goats should be forever banned from this forum. Mumu person.

Myn44 can ban me if she wants!

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: People Protest Against Lockdown In Ohio, USA (Video) by CTPlayer: 8:52pm On Apr 15, 2020
PoliteActivist:

Not true in US. True in Nigeria. In US they don't test for covid if u already dead.

Maybe if someone dies at home. In the state of NY almost 90% of people who die, that tested positive for covid had at least
2 chronic health matters, like cancer, diabetes, heart disease etc.
Re: People Protest Against Lockdown In Ohio, USA (Video) by engrchykae(m): 8:58pm On Apr 15, 2020
Xisnin:

Now you are being foolish.
In addition to your inferiority complex, you added a comprehension challenge to your issues.

Renting protesters is a universal act.

In this case, party members don't need to be paid to protest.
All they need is one YouTube video made by an amateur and the hillbillies
will show their rage through protests.

The governor is a republican so are the protesters.

Einstein, so protest is constitutional, I thought it was illegal.
Even a dunce is supposed to know the capitalized.

Let me blow your mind.
Politics is constitutional!

Now, go announce your latest discovery to your minions.

If you still don't get it, sorry I can't help you any further because
I can't speak the kindergarten language.
what did you just say?protest is illegal and politics is constitutional?

1 Like

Re: People Protest Against Lockdown In Ohio, USA (Video) by rabzy: 9:23pm On Apr 15, 2020
wisdomiskey:

As stated in my original post:

Keeping infected people quarantined is one thing, but keeping healthy people under house arrest in the name of "lockdown" is tyranny.

Foolishness is a universal disease, knows no creed or race...continue

1 Like

Re: People Protest Against Lockdown In Ohio, USA (Video) by rabzy: 9:29pm On Apr 15, 2020
bluefilm:

It's not China.

It's Bill Gates.

God will definitely punish Bill Gates for his extreme wickedness.

So Bill Gates is so broke, he needs to invent a virus, hoodwink all the governments of the world, the doctors and the scientists and kill off a large percentage of the World's population , so that he can be stupendously rich...continue.. you are doing well

1 Like

Re: People Protest Against Lockdown In Ohio, USA (Video) by Seventy7kings: 9:36pm On Apr 15, 2020
Adaogwashi1:

unless you and Mynd44 know each other somewhere, you should be banned too. You broke the rule with your comment.
Re: People Protest Against Lockdown In Ohio, USA (Video) by genq(m): 9:39pm On Apr 15, 2020
CTPlayer:
It is absurd how Covid deaths are categorized. If you die and test positive they list that as death by Covid even if you had a heart attack and other pre existing conditions.

Facts.
It's crazy how many people are blind to this.

3 Likes

Re: People Protest Against Lockdown In Ohio, USA (Video) by hadamz: 9:41pm On Apr 15, 2020
I wish say we Nigerians fit do the same to our government
Re: People Protest Against Lockdown In Ohio, USA (Video) by genq(m): 9:44pm On Apr 15, 2020
engrchykae:
as a Nigerian who only sees things from the lens of politics.
If u happen to be a scientist,you will say pdp physics textbook misled apc waec students.
Stop being silly

Haha grin I also noticed that Xisnin character chats a load of sh!t

3 Likes

Re: People Protest Against Lockdown In Ohio, USA (Video) by genq(m): 9:49pm On Apr 15, 2020
Acidosis:

Quarantine is destroying your business? And now you want to destroy the lives of your customers because your business must thrive?

Make this comment make sense Acidosis, please make it make sense! lipsrsealed

If people wanna lock themselves indoors like zombies they are free to do so. But no one, I repeat, no one has the right to tell the entire population to sit at home and close their businesses down.

Your mindset baffles me sometimes angry

5 Likes

Re: People Protest Against Lockdown In Ohio, USA (Video) by genq(m): 9:50pm On Apr 15, 2020
engrchykae:

Preach it brother cool
Re: People Protest Against Lockdown In Ohio, USA (Video) by bluefilm: 9:55pm On Apr 15, 2020
rabzy:
So Bill Gates is so broke, he needs to invent a virus, hoodwink all the governments of the world, the doctors and the scientists and kill off a large percentage of the World's population , so that he can be stupendously rich...continue.. you are doing well

Sometimes, all you need to do is to pause and think.

Everything is not about money and your commonsense should tell you that Mr. Bill Gates is not doing any of this for the sake of money.

Bill Gates and his gang just want to play God.

It is as simple as that.

They want to manipulate themselves into a very dangerous, delicate, powerful but sinister position whereby they decide who lives, who dies, and what goes on this planet.

They want to take over your mind so that you will have no freewill again.

You will simply be reduced to a point where you become nothing but a programmed machine doing whatever the system wants you to do.

That is exactly what this whole COVID19 nonsense of a hoax is all about.

So now, they want to use the so called COVID19 pandemic excuse to get closer to a point where they can achieve all these things

You really need to do your own research to understand these things.

This information I am giving you is everywhere on the internet but you need to do your own research to start piecing all these things together.

Stop being a sheeple.

Because that is exactly what these evil Satanists want you to become.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: People Protest Against Lockdown In Ohio, USA (Video) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Apr 15, 2020
seborrhic:
Now that the whites too are protesting,despite the palliative measures their goverments are doing out and inspite of being far well off than Nigerians,where are the imps claiming poor Nigerians protesting and rubbishing the Covid 19 lockdown are illiterates?
Guess these whites too are illiterates?

Why cant they be illiterate/ ignorant too? Because they are white?
Re: People Protest Against Lockdown In Ohio, USA (Video) by PropertyBuying(f): 10:17pm On Apr 15, 2020
genq:

Facts.
It's crazy how many people are blind to this.
Re: People Protest Against Lockdown In Ohio, USA (Video) by Josephobaz1985: 10:21pm On Apr 15, 2020
wisdomiskey:

Nigerians protest ke? Nigerians that have suffered so much lack, caused by unapologetic greed and oppression by their corrupt leaders for decades now.

You expect these same Nigerians to protest lockdown? Lol. We are conditioned to suffer, smile and keep praying for divine intervention grin
boy you are misinformed there was protest today in sapele it was shown on TVC news
Re: People Protest Against Lockdown In Ohio, USA (Video) by Josephobaz1985: 10:25pm On Apr 15, 2020
Bagehot:

Why cant they be illiterate/ ignorant too? Because they are white?
protest have nothing to do with illiterateracy they are saying their rights of freedom is being abused
Re: People Protest Against Lockdown In Ohio, USA (Video) by Josephobaz1985: 10:27pm On Apr 15, 2020
bluefilm:

Sometimes, all you need to do is to pause and think.

Everything is not about money and your commonsense should tell you that Mr. Bill Gates is not doing any of this for the sake of money.

Bill Gates and his gang just want to play God.

It is as simple as that.

They want to manipulate themselves into a very dangerous, delicate, powerful but sinister position whereby they decide who lives, who dies, and what goes on this planet.

They want to take over your mind so that you will have no freewill again.

You will simply be reduced to a point where you become nothing but a programmed machine doing whatever the system wants you to do.

That is exactly what this whole COVID19 nonsense of a hoax is all about.

So now, they want to use the so called COVID19 pandemic excuse to get closer to a point where they can achieve all these things

You really need to do your own research to understand these things.

This information I am giving you is everywhere on the internet but you need to do your own research to start piecing these all things together.

Stop being a sheeple.

Because that is exactly what these evil Satanists want you to become.
conspiracy theory just like pastor Chris and others
Re: People Protest Against Lockdown In Ohio, USA (Video) by Acidosis(m): 11:12pm On Apr 15, 2020
genq:

Make this comment make sense Acidosis, please make it make sense! lipsrsealed

If people wanna lock themselves indoors like zombies they are free to do so. But no one, I repeat, no one has the right to tell the entire population to sit at home and close their businesses down.

Your mindset baffles me sometimes angry

Lol

Well, we are gradually getting to the point where government would have to lift the ban. Only thing is whoever contracts the virus may have to take responsibility for the cost of his/her healthcare. Sadly.

1 Like

Re: People Protest Against Lockdown In Ohio, USA (Video) by SoccerUSA(m): 11:26pm On Apr 15, 2020
My country my country at least two would have been 'down' behind the camera(by the so called criminals in black with authorized weapons) cry
Re: People Protest Against Lockdown In Ohio, USA (Video) by Ghostmode2two(m): 11:49pm On Apr 15, 2020
And our government in Naija is feeding us with audio palliative. Motor jam dem for Abuja, nonsense
Re: People Protest Against Lockdown In Ohio, USA (Video) by cooltola(m): 1:05am On Apr 16, 2020
To a Nigerian $1200 is a lot of money. To an American $1200 is equivalent to having N50000 in Lagos. It is basically not a lot of money with the bills add up

1 Like

Re: People Protest Against Lockdown In Ohio, USA (Video) by Emmycool85: 1:11am On Apr 16, 2020
True the checks are coming in but people are tired of just sitting at home. Also, the stimulus check is not enough for some people to even pay their rent yet they can't get to work.
sarrki:
I thought I will be seeing Nigeria pics

This people have started getting their stimulus checks hitting the bank through direct deposit since Saturday

They just playing politics
Re: People Protest Against Lockdown In Ohio, USA (Video) by Emmycool85: 1:18am On Apr 16, 2020
That is not true sir. All you get if you lose your job is the $1200 except you apply for unemployment. Some states also have benefits they offer to people who lost their jobs. $1200 is nothing when you have to pay bills and buy groceries when the kids are home. You won't imagine how much groceries people buy weekly because of this lock down. People are suffering
SoNature:
These guys should be happy they have a government that pays them $1,200 per month to cushion the effect of the lockdown. I hear they want the government to make it $1200 every 2 weeks

I can authoritatively write that Americans who lost their jobs as a result of the lockdown will have their rents paid by the government.

Indeed, these Americans do not understand the value of what they have because they are still protesting. It's a shame!

They should come to Nigeria and see the fraud we have in this country in the name of government giving out audio palliatives
Re: People Protest Against Lockdown In Ohio, USA (Video) by Sprumbaba: 1:19am On Apr 16, 2020
sarrki:
I thought I will be seeing Nigeria pics

This people have started getting their stimulus checks hitting the bank through direct deposit since Saturday

They just playing politics

Which stupid Stimulus? How much is $1,200? May be to you. I have collected mine and I will protest. I will rather work than take handouts.
Re: People Protest Against Lockdown In Ohio, USA (Video) by edgecution(m): 2:13am On Apr 16, 2020
[s]
SoNature:
These guys should be happy they have a government that pays them $1,200 per month to cushion the effect of the lockdown. I hear they want the government to make it $1200 every 2 weeks

I can authoritatively write that Americans who lost their jobs as a result of the lockdown will have their rents paid by the government.

Indeed, these Americans do not understand the value of what they have because they are still protesting. It's a shame!

They should come to Nigeria and see the fraud we have in this country in the name of government giving out audio palliatives
[/s]

Trash.
1. The 1,200 is only a one time payment. Nobody is paying you monthly.
2. No Govt is paying for your rent. If your Landlord is magnanimous enough to give you some months free, then good.
3. @OP Stop feeding lies to Nigerians on Nairaland.
Re: People Protest Against Lockdown In Ohio, USA (Video) by Originalsly: 2:48am On Apr 16, 2020
SoNature:

It's a shame that you do not understand that the value they have came through protest. They are now protesting to maintain those values.

Should they come to Nigeria and see the fraud in the name of government it would be a shame on us for not protesting but laying down smiling and suffering.....waiting for the day when things will get better.... miraculously.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Caught Posing As A Female To Attract Men / Queen Elizabeth II's Secret Letter To Citizens Of Sydney To Be Opened In 2085 / "Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.