Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,572 members, 7,861,731 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:01 PM

Nigerians With Over N5,000 In Bank Won’t Get Palliatives - FG - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians With Over N5,000 In Bank Won’t Get Palliatives - FG (96575 Views)

Buhari Fires Aliyu Abdulhameed, NIRSAL MD Over N5.6bn Wheat Project Saga / COVID-19: 11 Million Poor Nigerians To Get Palliatives — FG / Osinbajo Given 7 Days To Resign By Timi Frank Over N5.8bn ‘Illegal Approval’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians With Over N5,000 In Bank Won’t Get Palliatives - FG by ellizy(m): 9:16pm On Apr 15, 2020
Re: Nigerians With Over N5,000 In Bank Won’t Get Palliatives - FG by excel101(m): 9:19pm On Apr 15, 2020
People are hungry, the Govt. should. talk less and start acting. Are they not ashamed that many poorer nations started crediting their citizens account the very first day the lockdown was announced.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians With Over N5,000 In Bank Won’t Get Palliatives - FG by nedekid: 9:28pm On Apr 15, 2020
eni4real:
200k is just 500 Dollars!!!

You can't call that being buoyant!!

Send 20k to everyone. Hunger can kill oooo!!!
Even Iran with a the sanctions, cannot sell their oil, still gave their citizens $240!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians With Over N5,000 In Bank Won’t Get Palliatives - FG by sanmtiago(m): 9:29pm On Apr 15, 2020
masterflowx:

So you wan tell me say you no get up to 5k for your account now?

Are you a student?
on the contrary my comment wasn’t subjective undecided
Re: Nigerians With Over N5,000 In Bank Won’t Get Palliatives - FG by King44(m): 9:40pm On Apr 15, 2020
So someone like me who has been doing mordern begging for data and airtime since this lock down began won't benefit from this fed gvt palliative plan Ha!! it's unfair but at this is a very good and structured plan and would help restore faith in gvt if implemented.

But the question is will they do what they said ohohoooh! you answer is as good as mine audio plan.

Untill I see people who I know are actually poor in my street collecting the money and getting the food stuffs omo I won't and I refuse to believe, Buhari aka fed gvt is not a man of his words, we have been fooled and turned to fools in this country in the name of a better Nig, on top ordinary palliative they have planned how to screen people out from the benefit in the name of poor or poorest of the poor.

Well sha this is a good start but deep down I refuse to believe they would do anything like that na scam.
Re: Nigerians With Over N5,000 In Bank Won’t Get Palliatives - FG by TruthinAction: 9:53pm On Apr 15, 2020
The truth is that the money has been diverted to private pockets. They are just looking for ways to share the remnants they still have left. The Senate have probably gotten their share so they are no longer bother investing the executive on this issue.
Re: Nigerians With Over N5,000 In Bank Won’t Get Palliatives - FG by TemmyT002(m): 9:59pm On Apr 15, 2020
Haaaa
Na house rent money o

1 Like

Re: Nigerians With Over N5,000 In Bank Won’t Get Palliatives - FG by PropertyBuying(f): 10:10pm On Apr 15, 2020
altruisticlomo:
keep deceiving yourself
Hmmmm... I believe we'll libbrate ourselves someday soon?!!
Re: Nigerians With Over N5,000 In Bank Won’t Get Palliatives - FG by edoboy74(m): 10:16pm On Apr 15, 2020
Kenydisharp1985:
Am transferring my 3million naira to my wife's account right away. I no fit miss this 20k.

Do you know what it means what sort of detail they can extract with you BVN, don’t you think they can actually track your last transaction or maybe your last 50 transactions? Lols come on we are talking BVN brov, you are in the loosing side because they will remove charges for your transfer and yet you won’t even be a beneficiary lols calm down don’t stress it
Re: Nigerians With Over N5,000 In Bank Won’t Get Palliatives - FG by edoboy74(m): 10:23pm On Apr 15, 2020
Zikofwest:
Yes o, I like am, in fact if u have up to 1k u should not be eligible grin

Hahaha somebody should please transfer money to this guy, this is clear proof he doesn’t have money, don’t transfer to those pasting their account details on Nairaland, this is the real guy
Re: Nigerians With Over N5,000 In Bank Won’t Get Palliatives - FG by Nobody: 10:24pm On Apr 15, 2020
nedekid:

Even Iran with a the sanctions, cannot sell their oil, still gave their citizens $240!
Nigeria is always the odd one!!!
Scam of a Government!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians With Over N5,000 In Bank Won’t Get Palliatives - FG by edoboy74(m): 10:26pm On Apr 15, 2020
Banter1:
even the 5k in my account right now doesn't belong to me

That your friend is your enemy, he has seen the future already, oga banker e done red for you lols

1 Like

Re: Nigerians With Over N5,000 In Bank Won’t Get Palliatives - FG by Queenserah26(f): 10:26pm On Apr 15, 2020
grin
Jacob168:
So somebody nor fit help him friend keep money again?
Re: Nigerians With Over N5,000 In Bank Won’t Get Palliatives - FG by edoboy74(m): 10:34pm On Apr 15, 2020
But funny enough those people blasting and throwing shades against the FG right now are these same people that are always very good at criticising the northerners each time a post is been made on Nigeria poverty statistics, if we where to go by majority of your statements then I think the FG should just push this funds and focus on the north the most since they are responsible for about 80% of Nigeria poverty
Re: Nigerians With Over N5,000 In Bank Won’t Get Palliatives - FG by Platony(m): 10:52pm On Apr 15, 2020
Mumu minister, Mumu Government, Mumu Country!!

U're simply telling people to empty their accounts so dey can get d money.

Abi no be dis Nigeria again?

MUMU PEOPLE!!!! angry angry
Re: Nigerians With Over N5,000 In Bank Won’t Get Palliatives - FG by stanleymakavelli: 10:59pm On Apr 15, 2020
Jacob168:
So somebody nor fit help him friend keep money again?
. Lol I tire o
Re: Nigerians With Over N5,000 In Bank Won’t Get Palliatives - FG by gettcynthia: 12:09am On Apr 16, 2020
This is a trying period. God will surely help us. Please my fellow nairalanders I need your help. Hungry in my house with my family GTbank account number is 0009039039. Please help a sister.
Re: Nigerians With Over N5,000 In Bank Won’t Get Palliatives - FG by Daboomb: 12:24am On Apr 16, 2020
Yuceeluv:
words indeed! this government sounds worse than a broken record.

This is what happens when an incompetent leader appoints incompetent people to drive incompetent policies, just to make himself look competent!
Buhari is a curse, honestly.
Re: Nigerians With Over N5,000 In Bank Won’t Get Palliatives - FG by Daboomb: 12:27am On Apr 16, 2020
edoboy74:
But funny enough those people blasting and throwing shades against the FG right now are these same people that are always very good at criticising the northerners each time a post is been made on Nigeria poverty statistics, if we where to go by majority of your statements then I think the FG should just push this funds and focus on the north the most since they are responsible for about 80% of Nigeria poverty

In Normal times, YES.
But in a LOCKDOWN, everyone is mostly at the same level of Poverty because everyone cant work and cant earn income.
BTW, there is no lockdown in any Northern state, all the lockdown are in Lagos, Ogun and Abuja.
Even right now, it is Northerners like this stupid Hajiya Sadiq, looting the Covid-19 donations
Re: Nigerians With Over N5,000 In Bank Won’t Get Palliatives - FG by chaloskyx: 1:08am On Apr 16, 2020
When you guys are ready we would start that revolution sowore instigated some months back but i guess it would take like 4 extra months of shutdown and deaths before we are ready.....till then let Nigerians continue to wallow in their suffering
Re: Nigerians With Over N5,000 In Bank Won’t Get Palliatives - FG by SenecaTheYonger: 6:20am On Apr 16, 2020
Samade7:
But dey don't usually consider their own account before they embezzle money o.

What about market road side roasted maize seller that doesn't have bank account?

That's why they were giving them physical cash but you guys where still complaining.
Re: Nigerians With Over N5,000 In Bank Won’t Get Palliatives - FG by mianovah: 7:01am On Apr 16, 2020
In that intervention, there are also humanitarian issues that would be addressed. As you are aware, this is a health emergency but at the same time it is also a humanitarian emergency so the Ministry is going to come in here because we are to coordinate all humanitarian interventions coming into the country by way of making sure that such interventions get to the poor and vulnerable in our society, https://www.krogerfeedbacks.today/
Re: Nigerians With Over N5,000 In Bank Won’t Get Palliatives - FG by Zikofwest: 7:52am On Apr 16, 2020
edoboy74:

Hahaha somebody should please transfer money to this guy, this is clear proof he doesn’t have money, don’t transfer to those pasting their account details on Nairaland, this is the real guy
bro it's not funny o, but Laslas everything go dey alright.
Re: Nigerians With Over N5,000 In Bank Won’t Get Palliatives - FG by Samade7: 8:04am On Apr 16, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:

That's why they were giving them physical cash but you guys where still complaining.

So how many pple have dey given in ur area? were u there when they were bn given? can u show evidence that people have bn collecting cash from the government.

two or three days ago it was on media that some contractor were sacked cos they delayed in transferring money to pple, so how come are u telling me they have bn given pple cash?

Oga pls go stay somewhere jare n stop saying wat u don't know..................with billions of naira they got thru donations n grants, they are only concern about their own pockets n u are here saying rubbish.
Re: Nigerians With Over N5,000 In Bank Won’t Get Palliatives - FG by aliasdueprocess: 8:16am On Apr 16, 2020
Kaiiii Some agbiros who called themselves governors will divert even the food with their gullible cohorts.
Re: Nigerians With Over N5,000 In Bank Won’t Get Palliatives - FG by edoboy74(m): 8:36am On Apr 16, 2020
Daboomb:

In Normal times, YES.
But in a LOCKDOWN, everyone is mostly at the same level of Poverty because everyone cant work and cant earn income.
BTW, there is no lockdown in any Northern state, all the lockdown are in Lagos, Ogun and Abuja.
Even right now, it is Northerners like this stupid Hajiya Sadiq, looting the Covid-19 donations

Well you made a point but I have relatives in the north, in kaduna to be precise and there is lock down there, Kano state too
Re: Nigerians With Over N5,000 In Bank Won’t Get Palliatives - FG by SenecaTheYonger: 8:38am On Apr 16, 2020
Samade7:

So how many pple have dey given in ur area? were u there when they were bn given? can u show evidence that people have bn collecting cash from the government.

Can you show strong evidence that no one was given cash?

two or three days ago it was on media that some contractor were sacked cos they delayed in transferring money to pple, so how come are u telling me they have bn given pple cash?

They delayed ? Which means it’s the contractors fault because they’ve received the money and refuse sharing?

Oga pls go stay somewhere jare n stop saying was u don't know..................with billions of naira they got thru donations n grants, they are only concern about their own pockets n u are here saying rubbish.

At least I don’t criticize blindly.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

You Will Cry For Nigeria After Seeing These Pics. / 2face Idibia Visits Buhari In London In A Photoshopped Picture / Ambode 800 Buses Vs. Sanwo-Olu 800 Buses (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.