Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,087 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

Why Is Gej Campaigning For The Return Of Uduaghan As D Governor Of Delta State? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Gej Campaigning For The Return Of Uduaghan As D Governor Of Delta State? (812 Views)

Caption This Photo Of Uduaghan, Ibori And Okowa All Of Delta State. / EFCC Begins Probe Of Uduaghan Administration / Check Out D Governor Who Didnot Leave Anytin 4his Successor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Gej Campaigning For The Return Of Uduaghan As D Governor Of Delta State? by Nobody: 7:29am On Jan 05, 2011
Im kind of confused here and i sort for anwsers. Former governor of delta state has the full backing of Mr President to return back as the governor having been kicked out by the court of appeal. The former governor played an active role in aiding chief ibori in looting delta state treasury with impunity and have been implicated almost in all the corruption cases involving ibori either home or away. Could this also be the reason why chief Edwin clark who is a staunch fan of GEJ has recently gone incomunicado since GEJ is campaign manager for the return of the fomer governor. I tot d president wld ve distance himself from uduagan snc their are corruption allegations levied against both here in Nigeria and abroad, imo Gej shld ve gun for credible candidate without blemish to be the fly d flag of his party and pave the way for uduagan to face the charges against him and if possible clear his name too. The presidents public suport 4a man who aided and participated massively in d treasure looting of delta state with his cousine simply means GEJ has no intention of fighting corruption but rewards those who keep draining our collective wealth. WHY D SURPORT FOR UDUAGAN'S RETURN BY GEJ. IS HE THE ONLY CREDIBLE CANDIDATE FOR PDP IN DELTA STATE FOR D GUBERNITORIAL ELECTION RE-RUN?
Re: Why Is Gej Campaigning For The Return Of Uduaghan As D Governor Of Delta State? by MaJBlige(f): 7:33am On Jan 05, 2011
really? He should support another party' s candidate, maybe?
Re: Why Is Gej Campaigning For The Return Of Uduaghan As D Governor Of Delta State? by Nobody: 8:30am On Jan 05, 2011
because they are both thieves, PEOPLE DECEIVING PEOPLE PARTY
Re: Why Is Gej Campaigning For The Return Of Uduaghan As D Governor Of Delta State? by Nobody: 8:48am On Jan 05, 2011
Methinks it was just a false show of solidarity and in actual fact would want Uduaghan to lose
Re: Why Is Gej Campaigning For The Return Of Uduaghan As D Governor Of Delta State? by xoxogg(f): 10:08am On Jan 05, 2011
t
dappssee:

Methinks it was just a false show of solidarity and in actual fact would want Uduaghan to lose
Dont think so cos his picture ( with a big smile grin grin grin while holding hands with and actively campaigning for uduaghan) in the front page of thisday says otherwise. Birds of a feather flock together, and we all know the sort of feathers uduaghan has.
Re: Why Is Gej Campaigning For The Return Of Uduaghan As D Governor Of Delta State? by RICHIEBOI1(m): 10:22am On Jan 05, 2011
Dont you guys get it. Hes supporting and campaigning for uduaghan so that uduaghan can deliver his state for him and get delegates for him as well. GEJ is not foolish as you guys think. its like 'you scratch my back and i scratch yours'. grin
Re: Why Is Gej Campaigning For The Return Of Uduaghan As D Governor Of Delta State? by coldubako(m): 11:05am On Jan 05, 2011
politics is a game of interest and i know atiku to have strong men in delta state while he was in power. Considering that, the way for gej to secure delta state is to support emma. Removing him is like taking away their source of income. And be sure they 'll retaliate on jan 13th. The more reason the election must hold jan 6th .
Re: Why Is Gej Campaigning For The Return Of Uduaghan As D Governor Of Delta State? by Lagosboy: 11:12am On Jan 05, 2011
We can only be friends if the intersection of our likes justifies the basis of our friendship

The likes here is looting, thieving, stealing,bombings and all other "Ibori like" actions.

The common denominator is corruption that is why he his campaigning for a person whose name has surfaced several times here in the london courts for aiding looting.
Re: Why Is Gej Campaigning For The Return Of Uduaghan As D Governor Of Delta State? by Gbawe: 11:44am On Jan 05, 2011
RICHIE BOI:

Dont you guys get it. Hes supporting and campaigning for uduaghan so that uduaghan can deliver his state for him and get delegates for him as well. GEJ is not foolish as you guys think. its like 'you scratch my back and i scratch yours'. grin

That is what is going on. This , effectively, kills any pretensions that Jonathan is interested in Nigerians recieving good leadership when he is openly working against the notion of rejecting bad leadership and replacing it with good as the panacea to our problems.

That is why we say Jonathan is "more of the same" i.e like OBJ, Anenih et al . How many looters and indolent leaders now enjoy the shameless and open support of GEJ just because Mr. President wants to retain his job next year? Nigerians vote wisely because GEJ will do to the entire nation what OBJ did to the entire SW States and some non-SW States , like Anambra, in 2007.
Re: Why Is Gej Campaigning For The Return Of Uduaghan As D Governor Of Delta State? by Blazay(m): 12:03pm On Jan 05, 2011
Because Jonathan received a huuuuuugh sum of money from Uduaghan. . . .like Ibori gave to OBJ/Yaradua to remain in office for 8 years despite being an ex-con both in the UK and in Nigeria. That Ogboru case was just a fluke. In return Uguaghan returns to get the 'diplomatic immunity' that would prevent him from being prosecuted in Nigeria for money laundering. All his assets from the UK have long been relocated to other offshore accounts.

Is it rocket science?

For those that are blind. . . lord, give them only foresight without hindsight.

Amen.

UP PDP!!! cool
Re: Why Is Gej Campaigning For The Return Of Uduaghan As D Governor Of Delta State? by sochan: 12:23pm On Jan 05, 2011
Folding hands and watching. Its is only in Nigeria Thieves are celebrated, and honest people condenmed.
Re: Why Is Gej Campaigning For The Return Of Uduaghan As D Governor Of Delta State? by Blazay(m): 12:41pm On Jan 05, 2011
Which Nigerian politician is not a thief? undecided
Nigerians are so naive I tellya.
Pity!

Please, all I ask is for the winning tiefs to put up 'blinding' show of services like Oshiomole, Fashola and Amaechi are doing in their states. . .

While still 'tiefing' that's all. Not asking for too much.

Haba!

We are getting there I say. . . we are getting there. . . just like the white man.

Kumbaya! cool

(1) (Reply)

Igbo Political Disunity Is A Myth! / Bakare - The Palin Of Nigeria? / Dutch Police Arrests Niger-delta Activist, Sunny Ofehe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.