Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,889 members, 7,824,716 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Bakare - The Palin Of Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bakare - The Palin Of Nigeria? (816 Views)

Power Blocs Backing Buhari –Tunde Bakare / Tunde Bakare Reject Cow From GEJ / Todd Palin ( Sarah Palin's Sweet-heart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bakare - The Palin Of Nigeria? by againstGEJ(m): 12:56pm On Feb 20, 2011
Palin is even better politically. What will this man bring to the political battlefield called Nigeria?
Re: Bakare - The Palin Of Nigeria? by warrior01: 3:37pm On Feb 20, 2011
This post doesn't make sense.Guy,find better ways of promoting your candidate.
Re: Bakare - The Palin Of Nigeria? by Muza(m): 3:40pm On Feb 20, 2011
I tire for the these equally clueless GEJ proponents, Their major way of promoting their candidate is to try to discredit other candidates *smh*
Re: Bakare - The Palin Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Feb 20, 2011
since they are pushing an inferior product, the best they can do is give people a reason to vote against gejs opponents, sine they cannot come up with coherent reasons why anyone should vote for gej
Re: Bakare - The Palin Of Nigeria? by Kobojunkie: 9:52pm On Feb 20, 2011
againstGEJ:

Palin is even better politically. What will this man bring to the political battlefield called Nigeria?

I am sorry but Nigeria's Palin is actually Jonathan himself. His goofs alone --- I stopped reading cause I get embarrassed for him. Every other week, you can read him saying he never said what he was quoted as saying. Abegi!!! Please stop already.

We get it that you are pro Goodluck Jonathan. But you do not do his camp good when you continually try to play on people's intelligence with these silly threads.
Create just one good one in favor of your man -- Spend some actually time learning all you can on Jonathan Goodluck(facts and none of that pull-out-of-nowhere nonsense you folks are fond of offering up)and try to actually convince people that way to vote your person. Stop flooding Nairaland with these ridiculous threads please!!
Re: Bakare - The Palin Of Nigeria? by againstGEJ(m): 9:57pm On Feb 20, 2011
You are sorry? For what? Oh Please.

Story! Because you are Anti GEJ. The other threads where they talk crap against him, and call him names, they are sweet melodies in your ears.

Dont beg me, I dont need your please. If it is crap and ridiculous, skip it. The last time I checked, there is no rule begging you to read every topic on NairaLand, which certainly is not yours.

The question remains, what will Bakare bring to bear on Nigeria. If that is silly to you, skip it, go to toilet, or do some other things.
Re: Bakare - The Palin Of Nigeria? by Kobojunkie: 10:03pm On Feb 20, 2011
againstGEJ:

You are sorry? For what? Oh Please.

Story! Because you are Anti GEJ. The other threads where they talk crap against him, and call him names, they are sweet melodies in your ears.

Dont beg me, I dont need your please. If it is crap and ridiculous, skip it. The last time I checked, there is no rule begging you to read every topic on NairaLand.

Correction !!! I am not anti Goodluck Jonathan -- I don't know that man from a can of worm. I am anti-anyone who cannot lead, who does not have a resume that even shows he is worth the gamble, and whose trial period shows clearly that we are best going with another candidate, still occupying that seat. Also, I am more anti-PDP, the organization cause what it has stood for, for the past 12 years, has cost the people too much that I do not see any reason for that party to continue in power at this time.

I am not going to insult you--- my please and my sorry were to show that this was no attack on your stance but simply me calling for you to at least do this in a sane manner, nothing more.
Re: Bakare - The Palin Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:20am On Feb 21, 2011
He's Bakare not Palin they're two very different people and shouldn't be compared as they have different personalities
Re: Bakare - The Palin Of Nigeria? by fstranger3(m): 8:31am On Feb 21, 2011
Another day, same Kobojunkie shyyt
Re: Bakare - The Palin Of Nigeria? by honeric01(m): 8:46am On Feb 21, 2011
Can the pro-Jonathan just put up a thread strictly for Jonathan and what he stands for? his achievements and things he promises to provide if given another 4yrs?

This tactic won't help him, so i suggest the above.
Re: Bakare - The Palin Of Nigeria? by Pataki: 8:51am On Feb 21, 2011
Just like their drunken fisherman of a leader - ODECHUKWU GOODLUCK, they are absolutely clueless on campaign strategy, rather prefer to go about exhibiting power drunken rascality.

Even the Sarah Palin you talk of, is of more intellect than your president Goodluck.
Re: Bakare - The Palin Of Nigeria? by againstGEJ(m): 9:35am On Feb 21, 2011
Hypocrites.

When they compare him to Obama, it is sensible. But when he is compared to Palin, they go gaga.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-608237.0.html
Re: Bakare - The Palin Of Nigeria? by fstranger3(m): 10:02am On Feb 21, 2011
^^^

You need to get a life outside of NL
Re: Bakare - The Palin Of Nigeria? by againstGEJ(m): 10:22am On Feb 21, 2011
at least I dont spend my time writing bull crap to women on NL.
Re: Bakare - The Palin Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:22pm On Feb 21, 2011
as usual, the certified illiterates pushing the druunken fisherman product come with empty drivel

oya - tell us exacvtly how bakare and palin compare

abi palin is offered 50k transport fare by obama?

did palin engage in a pressure group to save her country

is bakare a hypocrite whose family values do not reflect his political views

is bakare a pit bull with lipstick?

has bakare been spoofed on saturday night live?

is there an equivalent whos nailin paylin? obama is nailin' paylin naija hustler flick for bakare?
Re: Bakare - The Palin Of Nigeria? by Pataki: 12:43pm On Feb 21, 2011
againstGEJ:

Hypocrites.

When they compare him to Obama, it is sensible. But when he is compared to Palin, they go gaga.

Are you referring to me as an ''hypocrite''?

Are you OK at all? Did you see me on that thread comparing Bakare to Obama or whomever? I at first thought you were intellectually deficient, you have proven without doubt that truly indeed you are.

March on with your proliferation of useless and baseless threads on this board. Your idiocy is entertaining just to least harangue you with words today.
Re: Bakare - The Palin Of Nigeria? by againstGEJ(m): 1:53pm On Feb 21, 2011
^^^

You have shown the cap fits you, so wear it perfectly. Are you he only one commenting on this thread? Why do u think I was referring to you? Why take things personal on a cyber space? Come on. I don t know you, you dont know me, i dont care who you are, so, how come you take thinks personal? Are you Bakare's first born? Name calling is uncouth just because you want to make a point.

I agree with all the names you have called me:

Intellectual deficient

Id-iot

What else?

I guess thats it then. Name calling is a sign of madness especially when un provoked. I dont talk to mad people. Sorry.
Re: Bakare - The Palin Of Nigeria? by Kobojunkie: 8:36pm On Feb 21, 2011
againstGEJ:

Hypocrites.

Please learn the meaning of the word HYPOCRITE ooo . . . . throwing that word around,without ensuring it even applies , does not make valid your side at all.
Re: Bakare - The Palin Of Nigeria? by fstranger3(m): 8:45pm On Feb 21, 2011
^^^

Would you stop repeating yourself like a demented goon

Get a life outside NL, will you do that for us Kobojunkie?

(1) (Reply)

Cement Shouldn't Cost More Than N700 -manufacturer •exposes Cabal Behind Price Hike / Your Tactics To Combat Boko Haram / Nigeria’s Civil Servants Took $3b Bribe Last Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.