Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,293 members, 7,822,451 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

What Comes With Marrying The Breadwinner Of A Family? - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Comes With Marrying The Breadwinner Of A Family? (48603 Views)

Why Do Most Breadwinner Wives Deprive Their Husbands Intimacy In Marriage? / Men, What Is Your Issue With Marrying A Lady Who Is The First Child? / Does The Wife Earn The Position Of Head Of The House If She's The Breadwinner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Comes With Marrying The Breadwinner Of A Family? by BigDick70inch(m): 4:46am On Apr 20, 2020
To have a deep talk with the guy/pour out her mind nah!!!!!

Lamanii22:

Maybe you didn't read the post well.... Read it again, if she's your sister what advice would you give her
Re: What Comes With Marrying The Breadwinner Of A Family? by Acehart: 1:46pm On Apr 20, 2020
You are on an endless road. Your fuel wouldn’t last the journey and you wouldn’t be able to fill your tank with tears.
Re: What Comes With Marrying The Breadwinner Of A Family? by vickydevoka(m): 1:50pm On Apr 20, 2020
SweetCunt97:
So because she's black and ugly she should b giving the lazy man money back to back? Money he never returns? Abegi
No. Is good sometimes we experience fantasies, dat will make us to understand not all day glitters is good.
Same thing applies to men dat love big asses or fair ladies. Wen de woman starts showing bad attitude na u go use ur hand run
Re: What Comes With Marrying The Breadwinner Of A Family? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Apr 20, 2020
VivleBriella:

Yes, I knew he was the Breadwinner from day one but I thought with time, everyone else will be able to stand on their own, but it hasn't happened yet, we've dated for 3yrs now and he doesn't support me financially. I don't complain but he feels entitled to my money and when I get tired of him always asking me to lend him some money and decide to say no, he nags and tells me I'm not being supportive enough.

This is driving me really crazy cause he reminded me of how unsupportive I've been to him and his family, he's driving me insane, you can't possibly put the responsibility of your family on my shoulders, that's crazy and insensitive, over the years, I've borrowed him nothing less than 500k which I know for sure he's never giving back.

I'm only 24 while he's 31.

For how long will he keep breadwinning?

His Elder siblings should sort themselves out if not your man will end up like them.

Tell him to grow up. He has his own life to live.

If he doesn't agree, count your loses and move on.
Re: What Comes With Marrying The Breadwinner Of A Family? by bukatyne2: 4:01pm On Apr 20, 2020
truthsayer009:

As a matter of fact, no sane woman would stay in a relationship where a Man does absolutely Nothing financially for her, not in this life neither in any alternate universe in the Galaxy.

Let OP recover some of her money & break up with him in peace, Instead of lying profusely that he hasn't done anything for her.

Imagine 24 to 31 years Habba! Someone is lying please

@bold:

The money is part of the casualities of love grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Comes With Marrying The Breadwinner Of A Family? by Macktaob(m): 4:14pm On Apr 20, 2020
crackkhaus:

cheesycheesy

Don't mind the chic jor, and there are so many of them just like her. See how she boldly stated that a woman is meant to spend a man's money. Lol... grin

Lol. Not news I guess?! Nigerian women's mentality don't surprise no one no more.

1 Like

Re: What Comes With Marrying The Breadwinner Of A Family? by Macktaob(m): 4:16pm On Apr 20, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Tripped on NL Street.. Spare me
Lol, you spared dear. Go and sin no more wink
Re: What Comes With Marrying The Breadwinner Of A Family? by Lillysbee: 9:25pm On Apr 20, 2020
Why do people still keep relationships that drains them is beyond me.

Anything that is a threat to your peace is not worth it. It will get worse in marriage.

Picture yourself enduring all your life. If you don't like the picture then quit pls.

VivleBriella:
Good day everyone

I've been a guest for a couple of years now, created an account to seek advice

My dear nairalanders, does it always end well marrying the Breadwinner of a family? He's the last born with 4 elder siblings but they all depend on him.

Yes, I knew he was the Breadwinner from day one but I thought with time, everyone else will be able to stand on their own, but it hasn't happened yet, we've dated for 3yrs now and he doesn't support me financially. I don't complain but he feels entitled to my money and when I get tired of him always asking me to lend him some money and decide to say no, he nags and tells me I'm not being supportive enough.

This is driving me really crazy cause he reminded me of how unsupportive I've been to him and his family, he's driving me insane, you can't possibly put the responsibility of your family on my shoulders, that's crazy and insensitive, over the years, I've borrowed him nothing less than 500k which I know for sure he's never giving back.

Is it normal to be in a parasitic relationship whereby the female remains the host that's being fed on?

I'm only 24 while he's 31.
Re: What Comes With Marrying The Breadwinner Of A Family? by Thane(m): 11:28am On Apr 21, 2020
frozen70:

Lol,
Why do you ask

You are 23 nd have lots of money to give out. It's a luxury for many pple of same age
Re: What Comes With Marrying The Breadwinner Of A Family? by vickydevoka(m): 10:34am On Apr 22, 2020
2buffagain:

Someone come get this passive aggressive idiot out of here!

You'd rather be lying up and down like a hellbound idiot instead of just being real with people.
And yet I'm the one that should reason before I talk? undecided

U are de "passive aggressive" idiot In dis case, if u really knw wat de word means.
You are jst a Nincompoop n redundant individual looking for who to trade words with.
Re: What Comes With Marrying The Breadwinner Of A Family? by akinjideace(m): 11:21pm On Apr 22, 2020
Run!
Re: What Comes With Marrying The Breadwinner Of A Family? by Nobody: 3:57am On Apr 27, 2020
Lol
Re: What Comes With Marrying The Breadwinner Of A Family? by Warshaw: 2:13am On Jul 21, 2020
This professional hacker is absolutely reliable and I strongly recommend him for any type of hack you require. I know this because I have hired him severally for various hacks and he has never disappointed me nor any of my friends who have hired him too, he can help you with any of the following hacks

-Phone hacks (remotely)
-Credit repair
-Bitcoin recovery (any cryptocurrency)
-Make money from home (USA and Nigeria only)
-Social media hacks
-Website hacks
-Erase criminal records (USA & Canada only)
-Grade change

Email: cloudanonymoushacking247 @ gmail.com
Re: What Comes With Marrying The Breadwinner Of A Family? by Warshaw: 2:15am On Jul 21, 2020
This professional hacker is absolutely reliable and I strongly recommend him for any type of hack you require. I know this because I have hired him severally for various hacks and he has never disappointed me nor any of my friends who have hired him too, he can help you with any of the following hacks

-Phone hacks (remotely)
-Credit repair
-Bitcoin recovery (any cryptocurrency)
-Make money from home (USA and Nigeria only)
-Social media hacks
-Website hacks
-Erase criminal records (USA & Canada only)
-Grade change

Email: cloudanonymoushacking247 @ gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Judge Finds Out His Children Aren't His After 51 Years Of Marriage (video) / Ajibola And Adeboye Taiwo And Their Sextuplets (Photos) / 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.