Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,966 members, 7,814,260 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

What Could Be The Cause Of Recent Fire Outbreaks? - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / What Could Be The Cause Of Recent Fire Outbreaks? (39495 Views)

Fire Outbreaks Destroy Properties Worth Millions In Osun / Lagos Records 119 Fire Outbreaks In 3 Weeks / Fire Outbreaks: 24 Persons Dead, Property Worth N13.2bn Lost In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Recent Fire Outbreaks? by BLING4BLING: 2:34pm On Apr 17, 2020
For me oooo I don't care because everything is digitized and when the time comes to give Nigerians account, it should be vetted electronically.

If they like make them burn the computers and hard disk storage banks, they will still be caught except there will be excuses that cloud storage were gutted down by fire as well.

Funny ppl
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Recent Fire Outbreaks? by cardoctor(m): 2:39pm On Apr 17, 2020
Its caused by the 5G
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Recent Fire Outbreaks? by smokeyupu(m): 2:40pm On Apr 17, 2020
5G?
Radio waves : Spanish flu (1918)
Radar / satellite comms : Hong Kong (1968)
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Recent Fire Outbreaks? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Apr 17, 2020
Why is APC headquarters not on fire?
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Recent Fire Outbreaks? by domaboy1759: 2:45pm On Apr 17, 2020
Fire grin
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Recent Fire Outbreaks? by temielects(m): 2:48pm On Apr 17, 2020
Daddy E A has prophecised tongue
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Recent Fire Outbreaks? by govomotors: 2:51pm On Apr 17, 2020
Most fire are cause by power supply. In February 2020, I nearly lost my house to fire when power was restore but luckily I was home. Power was restored, my meter caught fire my neighbor lost all her electronic.

A week later, I was called by the next door neighbor daughter of 12yrs to help extinguish a fire in their house. Power was restored, the bulb caught fire due to high voltage.

What would have happen if nobody was home. Since then I have learnt to switch off when there is not power supply.

1 Like

Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Recent Fire Outbreaks? by Yahaya1264(m): 2:53pm On Apr 17, 2020
inderhappy:
until they start swearing these people in with guns and radiator water......i can never vote for any Nigerian politician
I tell you
govomotors:
Most fire are cause by power supply. In February 2020, I nearly lost my house to fire when power was restore but luckily I was home. Power was restored, my meter caught fire my neighbor lost all her electronic.

A week later, I was called by the next door neighbor daughter of 12yrs to help extinguish a fire in their house. Power was restored, the bulb caught fire due to high voltage.

What would have happen if nobody was home. Since then I have learnt to switch off when there is not power supply.
inderhappy:
until they start swearing these people in with guns and radiator water......i can never vote for any Nigerian politician
I tell you

1 Like

Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Recent Fire Outbreaks? by abdul824: 2:59pm On Apr 17, 2020
Corruption
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Recent Fire Outbreaks? by tunary(m): 3:06pm On Apr 17, 2020
Something fishy is obviously going on
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Recent Fire Outbreaks? by tunary(m): 3:08pm On Apr 17, 2020
HolyTitus:
Yinmu... Dem want make us believe accountant general office wey catch fire was not planned. Only God knows how many buildings FG go still burn to change our belief.
Nigerians, una smart sha
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Recent Fire Outbreaks? by Ghostmode2two(m): 3:10pm On Apr 17, 2020
Is it today that we have been experiencing heat in this country? The heat is not responsible for anything, it is the corrupt people destroying evidences of their fraud by purposely setting the offices on fire, don't be deceived please
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Recent Fire Outbreaks? by spal102: 3:12pm On Apr 17, 2020
no body in charge of Nigeria again, with aba kiari no way to be found osibanjo on self insolet they know body is in control Nigeria is finished .
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Recent Fire Outbreaks? by knowhowk: 3:13pm On Apr 17, 2020
Drabeey:
OP u dey find conspiracy theories upandan abi?

If i were an investigator wey hin hand never touch some shares grin

i will ask these...

What are the composite of the affected documents? If none...

Then i will open a victim file... Here i project those that may have gains and so low as who did something wrong to skip a day at work. (As silly as that sounds grin)

But i will work more on my first statement.

At same time if 2+2 is 4 and 4 can minus 4...

Account general office
+
CAC office
+.

INEC office grin

Something smells like someone is working with hypo
Any sense is this Comment at all
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Recent Fire Outbreaks? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Apr 17, 2020
sholarr12:
Recently, there have been fire outbreaks in Nigeria. While many people believe that the fire outbreaks were deliberately caused by people in order to conceal their corruption, others believe that the outbreaks were caused by natural phenomena.

For me, I believe that the hot weather was a key factor in these fire outbreaks.
The cause of recent fire outbreaks is FIRE itself na
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Recent Fire Outbreaks? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Apr 17, 2020
knowhowk:
Any sense is this Comment at all

I can't find any... Check what you wrote too. I found none
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Recent Fire Outbreaks? by nedekid: 3:22pm On Apr 17, 2020
sholarr12:
Recently, there have been fire outbreaks in Nigeria. While many people believe that the fire outbreaks were deliberately caused by people in order to conceal their corruption, others believe that the outbreaks were caused by natural phenomena.

For me, I believe that the hot weather was a key factor in these fire outbreaks.
Yes, hot weather could be a cause of fire in other countries, but if you think it is the cause of recent fires in Nigerian government facilities, then "YOU ARE A MUMU MAN" according to Asari. grin
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Recent Fire Outbreaks? by Swingate(m): 3:26pm On Apr 17, 2020
The fire is a Virus and it's spreading via corruption.
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Recent Fire Outbreaks? by Oswardnat: 3:27pm On Apr 17, 2020
Breaking: Real cause of fire at INEC office exposed
The headquarters of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) Abuja has been gutted by fire.
The fire, caused by power surge, razed the office of INEC ‘s director of voter registry, Mr Emmanuel Akem.
A source told Blueprint, “the fire which started at about 10.20am was quickly put out by a combined team of fire fighters from the Federal Fire Service and those from FCT with support from the National Emergency Agency.” 
“The fire incident affected the office of the Director Election and Party Monitoring only. It’s detached from the main building. The Police, DSS and Fire Service are all there. Fire put out. Nothing sensitive destroyed. The fire was caused by power surge.
https://blueprint.ng/breaking-real-cause-of-fire-at-inec-office-exposed/

Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Recent Fire Outbreaks? by frankputer: 3:30pm On Apr 17, 2020
govomotors:

thank you bro. this is the main cause.
but do you know that Nigerian government have succeded in damaging a lot of people brain and way of thinking.
can you imagine over 95% comment here is twisted. i feel they are not normal again. they think upside down. no rationel .

1 Like

Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Recent Fire Outbreaks? by mrtender: 3:30pm On Apr 17, 2020
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Recent Fire Outbreaks? by Bluntemperor: 3:32pm On Apr 17, 2020
inderhappy:

The gullibles Nigerians are so fooled by our rulers that through their defenses of these leaders,as if they share part of the stolen common wealth and of course ignorance!!.
Go to all these burnt govt places,something is amusing.Worst is that it's painful to restore those beautiful places back,for instance,the Nitel-Iponri Custain-under and even the Head Office,that gutted fires decades ago is still in ruin and are yet to be completed.What shall we tell our Children?.These are what White Man reserved as Heritage but we destroyed them with impunity.Wickedness or what?
Shame of the nation!!!
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Recent Fire Outbreaks? by whixstan(m): 3:32pm On Apr 17, 2020
Buhari cashing out massively lol
Next nah central bank
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Recent Fire Outbreaks? by Renida: 3:32pm On Apr 17, 2020
Funny thread

Brand/Rebrand Your Business.

Quality Graphic Designs Makes Strong Impression on Clients.

Contact me today for Creative, Affordable Captivating Graphic Illustrations

Contact me today!!!
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Recent Fire Outbreaks? by YungG(m): 3:36pm On Apr 17, 2020
God is telling us something that we Nigeria is yet to understand..and this fire outbreaks are key institutions..
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Recent Fire Outbreaks? by maasoap(m): 3:42pm On Apr 17, 2020
amalab30:
Carelessness of our leaders is on another level. Zero maintenance culture too. Go to the big offices in Abuja, NICON Plaza comes to mind, only one lift works out of 5. Now, maintenance of buildings and electrical circuits is zero here.

ALso, i believe they do this to cover their tracks. Shady deals and all.

See contradiction! You're neither here nor there.
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Recent Fire Outbreaks? by crown08(m): 3:45pm On Apr 17, 2020
HolyTitus:
Yinmu... Dem want make us believe accountant general office wey catch fire was not planned. Only God knows how many buildings FG go still burn to change our belief.
wat I actually thought.
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Recent Fire Outbreaks? by maasoap(m): 3:47pm On Apr 17, 2020
sisisioge:
Hmmmm...haven't you checked the destinations of the fires to know?

They are mostly connected to government... And our government critical information are mostly hard copies.....are you still guessing?

Even the one in Ibadan market? What I noticed about the comments that centered on conspiracy theories here is that the citizens don't trust their government. The same scenario played out at the onset of Covid-19.

1 Like

Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Recent Fire Outbreaks? by maasoap(m): 3:53pm On Apr 17, 2020
HolyTitus:

A simple use of common sense would have allowed most of you peddling conspiracy theories as usual to yourselves two important questions because that's where the answer lies. The two questions are: where and why now?
First answer: Abuja and Lagos state.
Second answer: Lockdown.
Nobody to look after power supply to government buildings and no one is sure how many of them forgot to switch off in their various offices. Power surge!
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Recent Fire Outbreaks? by sisisioge: 3:54pm On Apr 17, 2020
maasoap:

Even the one in Ibadan market? What I noticed about the comments that centered on conspiracy theories here is that the citizens don't trust their government. The same scenario played out at the onset of Covid-19.

The key word in my post was "mostly". And no, we do not trust our leaders. sad
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Recent Fire Outbreaks? by Fem4real: 4:05pm On Apr 17, 2020
All we need is ur mercy lord...
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Recent Fire Outbreaks? by CONFAMA: 4:08pm On Apr 17, 2020
People hiding behind arson to carry out unfinished scores because of the porous lockdown security situation or people being more careless with electronic equipment as a result of their minds being unsettled because of the confusion and carnage caused by Covid 19

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

abuja maps / Construction Of 8flats, 4units Of 2bdrms /4 Units Of Mini Flats By Rotecch77 / Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.