Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,642 members, 7,809,409 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:05 AM

ACCA Aspirants, Students And Chartered: Lets Meet Here - Career (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / ACCA Aspirants, Students And Chartered: Lets Meet Here (63155 Views)

Strictly For Elect/elect Aspirants, Students, Engineers And Professionals. / Geophysicists, Geologists, & Petroleum Engineers: Professionals & Aspirants / Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ACCA Aspirants, Students And Chartered: Lets Meet Here by Kennyanderson: 12:42pm On Nov 15, 2016
[quote author=Kennyanderson post=51051594]
Okay thanks. Pls with BSc Economics I will start from the knowledge stage right, not foundation state.
Re: ACCA Aspirants, Students And Chartered: Lets Meet Here by haibe(m): 12:44pm On Nov 15, 2016
[quote author=Kennyanderson post=51052328][/quote]yes..
Re: ACCA Aspirants, Students And Chartered: Lets Meet Here by Kennyanderson: 5:33pm On Nov 15, 2016
haibe:
yes..
Thank you
Re: ACCA Aspirants, Students And Chartered: Lets Meet Here by amlad66: 6:18pm On Nov 15, 2016
haibe:
yes..

Oga haibe i emailed you but no reply, hope you are feeling well.
Re: ACCA Aspirants, Students And Chartered: Lets Meet Here by haibe(m): 7:49pm On Nov 15, 2016
amlad66:

Oga haibe i emailed you but no reply, hope you are feeling well.
didn't see it. Am fine
Re: ACCA Aspirants, Students And Chartered: Lets Meet Here by amlad66: 9:10pm On Nov 15, 2016
haibe:
didn't see it. Am fine
Are you not ibblaw7...........?
Re: ACCA Aspirants, Students And Chartered: Lets Meet Here by Dexnuel(m): 10:04pm On Nov 16, 2016
Re: ACCA Aspirants, Students And Chartered: Lets Meet Here by Dexnuel(m): 10:13pm On Nov 16, 2016
hayoakins:

Yes but yet to apply for membership. Membership annual subscription with this Fx rate is crazy hence, ama ama cool with the affiliate status for now.

Congrats Bro, I envy you for good, Pls how do I get in touch with you, have alot of qustn to ask you regarding ICAN n ACCA... Ur whatsapp line wld av bn d best... I jst PM you now,pls respond.. Thnks.
Re: ACCA Aspirants, Students And Chartered: Lets Meet Here by Themmy007(m): 2:48pm On Nov 21, 2016
Hello Everyone.. Can Someone Please Give Me A Detailed Explanation On How To Do (tutorials & exams) Acca In London?
Re: ACCA Aspirants, Students And Chartered: Lets Meet Here by wahlay(m): 4:07pm On Nov 21, 2016
congrats once again ayobami. I remembered using you as a reference point to one of our course mate. "if a student who does not attend lecture at all can be among the top student in the class, then you have no excuse to fail because of missing just a lecture". you will only see ayobami in school during test and examinations. He is a genuis.
Re: ACCA Aspirants, Students And Chartered: Lets Meet Here by Obigodly32: 2:27pm On Nov 23, 2016
Around what range is lecture fees for F5 and F4 in Lagos. I want to make comparison here in portharcourt. Pls anyone, let me know know the charge.
Re: ACCA Aspirants, Students And Chartered: Lets Meet Here by Melonny(m): 10:04am On Nov 24, 2016
Good luck to all ACCA students in Nigeria that are writing the DEC 2016 exams..Can't wait to write the exams and be free, for now.

1 Like

Re: ACCA Aspirants, Students And Chartered: Lets Meet Here by sweetilicious(f): 8:00pm On Nov 24, 2016
Hello homies
Re: ACCA Aspirants, Students And Chartered: Lets Meet Here by Talkingboy: 4:04pm On Nov 30, 2016
HELLO .

Please what level in ACCA will B.S.c Economics start from ?
Re: ACCA Aspirants, Students And Chartered: Lets Meet Here by haibe(m): 4:45pm On Nov 30, 2016
Talkingboy:
HELLO .

Please what level in ACCA will B.S.c Economics start from ?
i think f2.. knowledge module
Re: ACCA Aspirants, Students And Chartered: Lets Meet Here by haibe(m): 4:45pm On Nov 30, 2016
Anyone writing p4 December? Abeg lets chat!!
Re: ACCA Aspirants, Students And Chartered: Lets Meet Here by Talkingboy: 4:52pm On Nov 30, 2016
haibe:
i think f2.. knowledge module

Okay bro .. Thanks ..

make person stick to him ican jeje jeje jeje
Re: ACCA Aspirants, Students And Chartered: Lets Meet Here by Timossa(m): 5:35pm On Dec 01, 2016
CONVERT YOUR NCE, OND, DIPLOMA, ADVANCED/HIGHER DIPLOMA, HND AND PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATES INTO A BACHELOR'S DEGREE

IN

B. Sc. (Accounting)
B. Sc. (Business Administration)
B. Sc. (Banking and Finance)
B. Sc. (Computer Science)
B. Sc. (Computer Engineering)
B. Sc. (Economics)
B. Sc. (Health Technology)
B. Sc. (Civil Engineering)
B. Sc. (Human Resource Management)
B. Sc. (Industrial and Labor Relations)
B. Sc. (International Relations and Diplomacy)
B. Sc. (Automobile Engineering)
B. Sc. (Law Enforcement and Criminology)
B. Sc. (Marketing)
B. Sc. (Petroleum Engineering)
B. Sc. (Mass Communication)
B. Sc. (Nursing)
B. Sc. (Marine Engineering)
B. Sc. (Political Science)
B. Sc. (Public Administration)
B. Sc. (Public Health)
B. Sc. (Social Work and Administration)
B. Sc. (Sociology)
B. Sc. (Transport and Logistics Management)

And other fields of study PLUS NYSC IS GUARANTEED!!!

CONTACT US:

Office Line: +2349081108687
WhatsApp: HND CONVERSION GROUP CHAT
Email: testamentinstitute@gmail.com
Re: ACCA Aspirants, Students And Chartered: Lets Meet Here by marqueetim(m): 10:36pm On Dec 05, 2016
What of Abuja boss. I wan enta spain via Iberra Peninsula
Timossa:
Do we have anyone interested in learning Spanish

If you are interested, put in mind that, your lesson starts in January 2017 and will run for 3 months (Weekday and Weekend) with certificate and award given at the end of the 3 month programme.

British American College is the host in conjuction with Intercontinental College of Technology (Nig), and Recognised by Afriford University (Porto Novo, RB).

Subsidised fee applicable.

Application closes by 18th December, 2016. For more information, contact us at : universitinfo@gmail.com

Location is Lagos.

Best wishes.
Re: ACCA Aspirants, Students And Chartered: Lets Meet Here by ElDeeVee(m): 11:01pm On Dec 05, 2016
marqueetim:

Lol this guy....if you'll pay me sha, I can teach you grin grin

1 Like

Re: ACCA Aspirants, Students And Chartered: Lets Meet Here by Timossa(m): 9:34am On Dec 06, 2016
Hi Queen,

We dont have a center now in Abuja, but you can still learn your Spanish on Skype, Google Hangout, WhatsApp, Telegram, Facebook, Yahoo Messenger.

Let me know if you are interested. Thank you.

Best wishes.

marqueetim:
Re: ACCA Aspirants, Students And Chartered: Lets Meet Here by whiteroses(f): 10:03am On Jan 15, 2017
The failure rate is higher than pass rate , ACCA is extremely difficult and a lot of people are filled with regrets of even starting at all. Let's not be ashamed of failure as you can always resist a paper. Please share your struggles and how you are coping so we can all learn .
Has anyone falied a paper ? or Are you sailing through ? Let's share experiences and encourage each other please.
So that aspirants will not be filled with false hopes thanks

2 Likes

Re: ACCA Aspirants, Students And Chartered: Lets Meet Here by haibe(m): 12:24pm On Jan 15, 2017
whiteroses:
The failure rate is higher than pass rate , ACCA is extremely difficult and a lot of people are filled with regrets of even starting at all. Let's not be ashamed of failure as you can always resist a paper. Please share your struggles and how you are coping so we can all learn .
Has anyone falied a paper ? or Are you sailing through ? Let's share experiences and encourage each other please.
So that aspirants will not be filled with false hopes thanks
let us wait till 12:00am before we start to share experiences. So far i haven't failed tho but i must confess it hasn't been easy at all.. Acca exams are very technical.. the results am expecting now, i need a miracle tho..lol
Re: ACCA Aspirants, Students And Chartered: Lets Meet Here by haibe(m): 2:21am On Jan 16, 2017
Okay i can now talk.. I have officially passed all the Acca exams i have written at one sitting.

My trick remains hardwork, yes i read very hard in detail and ensure i really understand what i am reading and its implications, a bulk of Acca marks come from your understanding of the subject area and not just about punching calculators. I don't walk into the exam room without having a very good knowledge and application skill in every topic. Trust me it all boils down to hardwork, ACCA is tough, you need to enjoy the papers (be willing to learn from all topics rather than just passing), to get a better shot at passing.

Wish us all the best!

1 Like

Re: ACCA Aspirants, Students And Chartered: Lets Meet Here by Melonny(m): 7:28am On Jan 16, 2017
I failed f5 DEC. this is my 2nd attempt. thanks haibe, I think I will approach the march from ur perspective. I should be celebrating my affiliate status now. just f5 and only f5 since sep diet. passed f9 tho
Re: ACCA Aspirants, Students And Chartered: Lets Meet Here by Melonny(m): 9:55am On Jan 16, 2017
i would suggest that f4, f8 are very easy. 7,5 and 9 are tough. At least for me. 9 is very tricky.
Re: ACCA Aspirants, Students And Chartered: Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jan 16, 2017
haibe:
Okay i can now talk.. I have officially passed all the Acca exams i have written at one sitting.

My trick remains hardwork, yes i read very hard in detail and ensure i really understand what i am reading and its implications, a bulk of Acca marks come from your understanding of the subject area and not just about punching calculators. I don't walk into the exam room without having a very good knowledge and application skill in every topic. Trust me it all boils down to hardwork, ACCA is tough, you need to enjoy the papers (be willing to learn from all topics rather than just passing), to get a better shot at passing.

Wish us all the best!

Great stuff!

I had a good score in P2 even though I had mixed feelings after the exam.

God is good!

I'm writing P3, P4 and P7 in June.

How many papers do you have left?

1 Like

Re: ACCA Aspirants, Students And Chartered: Lets Meet Here by haibe(m): 7:49pm On Jan 16, 2017
sureguy02:

Great stuff!

I had a good score in P2 even though I had mixed feelings after the exam.

God is good!

I'm writing P3, P4 and P7 in June.

How many papers do you have left?

Congrats bro.. my p2 score was just fair (60+).. i have 3 papers left. Am planning to write p3 and p7 in June, then p1 in September perhaps.
Re: ACCA Aspirants, Students And Chartered: Lets Meet Here by josefaith: 5:43pm On Jan 17, 2017
Haibe, Please I need your contact either mail or phone number... i want us to talk please
Re: ACCA Aspirants, Students And Chartered: Lets Meet Here by ciwi: 7:22pm On Jan 17, 2017
Which paper would y'all suggest I take with F5?
Re: ACCA Aspirants, Students And Chartered: Lets Meet Here by haibe(m): 7:49pm On Jan 17, 2017
ciwi:
Which paper would y'all suggest I take with F5?
any paper u like.. but try to take f7 either before f8 or simultaneously.. i believe u can combine other skill level papers as u like.
Re: ACCA Aspirants, Students And Chartered: Lets Meet Here by MzDeeb(f): 7:27pm On Jan 28, 2017
Hi,

Please has anyone heard of ivy leagues associates/ synergy and leverage associates, a tutorial centre for ACCA and how good they are as well. I am confused as to whcih one to go for.

Also, can someone please recommend the best tutorial centre to attend lectures for F5 & F6 in lagos.

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady In The US Army Confused Her Colleague With Pidgin English / Novice Graphic Designer Makes Obituary Of Himself For Advert Purposes / Pwc Or Deloitte

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.