Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Cute Photos Of A Year Old(hair Transition) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Cute Photos Of A Year Old(hair Transition) (1587 Views)

My Husband Hasn't Touched Me For More Than A Year / See Cute Photos Of 34 Year Old Mother And Her 17 Year Old Son / Lady Justifies Why Her Dad Is Married To 6 Wives, Says He Is Too Cute (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cute Photos Of A Year Old(hair Transition) by Nanichi0071: 11:28pm On Apr 15, 2020
cute photos of a year old (hair transition)[b]cute photos of a year old (hair transition)[/b]cute photos of a year old (hair transition)

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cute Photos Of A Year Old(hair Transition) by dacanv(m): 12:01am On Apr 16, 2020
Adorable

2 Likes

Re: Cute Photos Of A Year Old(hair Transition) by Oluromantic: 7:25am On Apr 16, 2020
This pikin pubic hair go grow long o
Re: Cute Photos Of A Year Old(hair Transition) by Nobody: 8:27am On Apr 16, 2020
I love the fact that you guys are taking care of his hair cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cute Photos Of A Year Old(hair Transition) by Bojack(m): 9:05am On Apr 16, 2020
Niceeee
Re: Cute Photos Of A Year Old(hair Transition) by Nobody: 9:15am On Apr 16, 2020
Bojack:
Niceeee

But who are you? You come, type in brown bolded letters, never more than 2-3 sentences, then disappear
Re: Cute Photos Of A Year Old(hair Transition) by Bojack(m): 9:22am On Apr 16, 2020
fieryy:

But who are you? You come, type in brown bolded letters, never more than 2-3 sentences, then disappear
Just a passerby
Re: Cute Photos Of A Year Old(hair Transition) by Nobody: 9:30am On Apr 16, 2020
Bojack:
Just a passerby

Hmmm

Re: Cute Photos Of A Year Old(hair Transition) by Bojack(m): 9:34am On Apr 16, 2020
fieryy:

Hmmm
what's that
Re: Cute Photos Of A Year Old(hair Transition) by Nobody: 9:46am On Apr 16, 2020
Bojack:
what's that
pm him...
Re: Cute Photos Of A Year Old(hair Transition) by Petyprincess(f): 6:16pm On Apr 16, 2020
Oluromantic:
This pikin pubic hair go grow long o
I dnt understand what nairaland is turning to undecided imagine what your perverted mind is thinking of an innocent kid! I wnt be surprised if you are paedophile!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cute Photos Of A Year Old(hair Transition) by Austine567(m): 6:32pm On Apr 16, 2020
cute boy/girl which one?
Re: Cute Photos Of A Year Old(hair Transition) by Oluromantic: 10:07pm On Apr 16, 2020
Petyprincess:

I dnt understand what nairaland is turning to undecided imagine what your perverted mind is thinking of an innocent kid! I wnt be surprised if you are paedophile!
So it's through typing on Nairaland that you would know who a paedophile is, you're daft
Re: Cute Photos Of A Year Old(hair Transition) by travelland(f): 10:35pm On Apr 16, 2020
I feel disgusted seeing people plaiting a male child's hair
Re: Cute Photos Of A Year Old(hair Transition) by sisisioge: 11:47pm On Apr 16, 2020
Wow! The lil guy got hair! Nice kiss
Re: Cute Photos Of A Year Old(hair Transition) by Oluromantic: 3:10pm On Apr 17, 2020
Petyprincess:

Lol you even edited it with pic to gain more "likes" you have a long way to go.
Re: Cute Photos Of A Year Old(hair Transition) by GreatResearcher1: 3:23pm On Apr 17, 2020
[s]
Petyprincess:

[/s]
Re: Cute Photos Of A Year Old(hair Transition) by Petyprincess(f): 3:35pm On Apr 17, 2020
Oluromantic:

Lol you even edited it with pic to gain more "likes" you have a long way to go.
You definitely feel guilty that's why you mentioning me the second time undecided If someone said that to your innocent kid hw will you feel? Someone posted a similar comment about daddy freeze's son nd he was arrested because from his comment one could conclude he is a child molester! All of this kid outside qualities they only thing your mind went to is his genitals undecided Y'all should be wary of what you type on social media because it might be use against you in future!

1 Like

Re: Cute Photos Of A Year Old(hair Transition) by Oluromantic: 3:56pm On Apr 17, 2020
Petyprincess:

You definitely feel guilty that's why you mentioning me the second time undecided If someone said that to your innocent kid hw will you feel? Someone posted a similar comment about daddy freeze's son nd he was arrested because from his comment one could conclude he is a child molester! All of this kid outside qualities they only thing your mind went to is his genitals undecided Y'all should be wary of what you type on social media because it might be use against you in future!
You're very stupid Sha
Re: Cute Photos Of A Year Old(hair Transition) by Petyprincess(f): 4:00pm On Apr 17, 2020
Oluromantic:

You're very stupid Sha
Mr paedophile get the f**k off my mention! I pity the kids in your neighborhood! Instead of you to accept nd find solution to your problem you busy raining insults odë lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Cute Photos Of A Year Old(hair Transition) by Oluromantic: 4:23pm On Apr 17, 2020
Petyprincess:

Mr paedophile get the f**k off my mention! I pity the kids in your neighborhood! Instead of you to accept nd find solution to your problem you busy raining insults odë lipsrsealed
Lol continue
Re: Cute Photos Of A Year Old(hair Transition) by Nanichi0071: 4:58pm On Apr 17, 2020
travelland:
I feel disgusted seeing people plaiting a male child's hair
Mr disguster, that's how people like you read meaning into innocent things. People with dirty minds, mttcheww.

(1) (Reply)

She Has No Source Of Income, Should I Breakup With Her? / Polygamy: If God Allow Animals, Why Not Us Humans? / Pregnant For Her Elder Sister's Husband And Can't Abort

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.