Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,984 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

How to locate okigwe - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How to locate okigwe (3675 Views)

Please I Need A Help To Locate This Boy At Alaba / Please Where In Port Harcourt Can I Locate A Runs Girl Joint / Please Help Me Locate This Girl Pic And Number Attached (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How to locate okigwe by Nobody: 7:39am On Apr 16, 2020
I impregnated two girls. They are not aware that I impregnated two girls though. Both of them are too lovely, but I am marrying them out of pity. Someone said I will eventually love her some day. Currently both of them are pregnant. I am thinking of who to marry among them. How can I make a decision on which one of them to marry? Both of them want marriage. They have persuaded me too much to marry them. How can I select the one to marry without feeling guilt? There is a time I decided not to marry any of them when the pressure became much cuz I feel if I marry this person and not marry the other person, I am being unfair. I don't need any insult, just your candid opinion excluding insult.
Re: How to locate okigwe by ashewoboy(m): 7:41am On Apr 16, 2020
do you love her enough to marry her? abi you are pitying her by marrying her? you better don't marry any of them if you don't love them enough. so you don't end up in a marriage wey you nor like. make you nor go dey violate her for marriage.
Re: How to locate okigwe by Oluromantic: 7:44am On Apr 16, 2020
You no serious o, you impregnated two girls and you dey rhyme am like poem. If it's true, you will be serious than this. Pregnancy matter no be poem.

1 Like

Re: How to locate okigwe by Nobody: 7:45am On Apr 16, 2020
puremaker7:
D
JudgementHammer:
C
ashewoboy:
A
Oluromantic:
B

This one you guys are writing ABC, una dey find front page for my post abi. Do you think it will make front page with ABC. Just tell me your candid opinion if you were in my shoes

1 Like

Re: How to locate okigwe by JudgementHammer: 7:45am On Apr 16, 2020
Dis lyf sha. Sometimes you will jam one girl with plenty craze ND sometimes you will see 2 or more girls with lovely character
Re: How to locate okigwe by puremaker7(m): 7:46am On Apr 16, 2020
D
Re: How to locate okigwe by owelle22(m): 7:46am On Apr 16, 2020
Marry 2 of them bro
It's very easy

1 Like

Re: How to locate okigwe by Nobody: 7:47am On Apr 16, 2020
owelle22:
Marry 2 of them bro
It's very easy

There parents won't agree nah, we are Christians and not Muslims
Re: How to locate okigwe by puremaker7(m): 7:48am On Apr 16, 2020
Nwaotu:

This one you guys are writing ABC, una dey find front page for my post abi
if you think you can't make front page with ABC, should we change it to 123

1 Like

Re: How to locate okigwe by GOFRONT(m): 7:50am On Apr 16, 2020
Chaiii.......

Guy, your preek na Pump action oo......Very functional.... grin

I think say na only pastors and Mallams get functional dicks.
Re: How to locate okigwe by Sundrus: 7:51am On Apr 16, 2020
All these desperado girls...always fuckíng without condom. na baby mama things fit such girls. Marry them at ur peril.
Re: How to locate okigwe by Nobody: 7:51am On Apr 16, 2020
puremaker7:
if you think you can't make front page with ABC, should we change it to 123

Am serious here, I need advice please. That is the least of my worries.
Re: How to locate okigwe by mofeoluwadassah: 7:51am On Apr 16, 2020
you that impregnated the two of them should be ready to marry the two of them now undecided abi what’s all these now
Re: How to locate okigwe by onyeogalu1(m): 7:52am On Apr 16, 2020
Nwaotu:

There parents won't agree nah, we are Christians and not Muslims

Lol
Most African culture encourage polygamy.
Leave that we are Christian talk. If you marry one be ready for the fight because the family no go gree

1 Like

Re: How to locate okigwe by Nobody: 7:52am On Apr 16, 2020
I suggest marrying them both

1 Like

Re: How to locate okigwe by onyeogalu1(m): 7:54am On Apr 16, 2020
But on a serious note the sperm is so fertile. You should consider donating it for those that needs it
Re: How to locate okigwe by Nobody: 7:54am On Apr 16, 2020
Sundrus:
All these desperado girls...always fuckíng without condom. na baby mama things fit such girls. Marry them at ur peril.

After I refused. They started saying is it not by force. That if I don't want to marry them, I should forget it. I budgeted one million for catering them and I am taking care of them till date.
Re: How to locate okigwe by Nobody: 7:55am On Apr 16, 2020
Fastestmanalive:
I suggest marrying them both

How can I marry two girls? E no go easy for me. There parents no gree, if them go gree, I go marry them. Even my parents self, them no go gree
Re: How to locate okigwe by gasparpisciotta: 7:56am On Apr 16, 2020
Work very hard bro to take care of your polygamous home. I promise you that you will enjoy it. Don’t keep them under the same roof though, you should also not stay with either. They will understand only if you are rich enough.

1 Like

Re: How to locate okigwe by puremaker7(m): 7:56am On Apr 16, 2020
Nwaotu:

Am serious here, I need advice please. That is the least of my worries.
marry the one with the sweetest pussy
Re: How to locate okigwe by Nobody: 7:57am On Apr 16, 2020
Nwaotu:

How can I marry two girls? E no go easy for me. There parents no gree, if them go gree, I go marry them. Even my parents self, them no go gree

Then I have no other advice than to break the hearts of both girls

Because with the way ur acting that's the fairest thing to do
Re: How to locate okigwe by Nobody: 7:57am On Apr 16, 2020
puremaker7:
marry the one with the sweetest pussy

LOL. Omo, you no like me o
Re: How to locate okigwe by Nobody: 7:59am On Apr 16, 2020
There was a time the pressure became much and I wanted to take sniper.
Re: How to locate okigwe by 2special(m): 8:00am On Apr 16, 2020
But it's easy to be drilling two holes
Re: How to locate okigwe by Nobody: 8:01am On Apr 16, 2020
Oluromantic:
You no serious o, you impregnated two girls and you dey rhyme am like poem. If it's true, you will be serious than this. Pregnancy matter no be poem.

I swear with my life that it is true
Re: How to locate okigwe by BareFacedLies(m): 8:01am On Apr 16, 2020
Fake story!
Re: How to locate okigwe by Sundrus: 8:02am On Apr 16, 2020
Nwaotu:

After I refused. They started saying is it not by force. That if I don't want to marry them, I should forget it. I budgeted one million for catering them and I am taking care of them till date.
just carry on with ur life oo...take care of them & the baby as ur power reach. Marriage no be by force. No be everybody dey destined to dey married. Some marriages na curse instead of blessings. No marry anybody bcus of pity oo.
Re: How to locate okigwe by Nobody: 8:03am On Apr 16, 2020
BareFacedLies:
Fake story!

I swear with my life that it is not a fake story. If it is make car kill me. Unless they are blackmailing me with the pregnancy in order to marry them. But I believe both of the pregnancies are mine.
Re: How to locate okigwe by Ablemax(m): 8:04am On Apr 16, 2020
Ma guy you will not live long if you marry the two of them and more over both of them find it difficult to stay together...

Marry one instead the one that love,care, respect and cherished you more than ever....

Hope I help with the little advice

But you should hAve use condom na
Re: How to locate okigwe by Nobody: 8:05am On Apr 16, 2020
Ablemax:
Ma guy you will not live long if you marry the two of them and more over both of them find it difficult to stay together...

Marry one instead the one that love,care, respect and cherished you more than ever....

Both of them love me, care for me, cherish me and respect me equally. But since after this pregnancy, omo it has not been the same especially since I refused marrying them.
Re: How to locate okigwe by Nobody: 8:16am On Apr 16, 2020
Ablemax:

I dey use CD. But when something wan happen, e go happen
Re: How to locate okigwe by Nobody: 8:19am On Apr 16, 2020
Should I let them know that I impregnated two girls? That I want to marry the two of them. Is it wise? But the thing is that I don't want someone that will gossip with my name.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My New Nairaland Girlfriends (PICTURES) / I Am An AA By Genotype,she Is Ss, Should I Go Ahead? / Why Are Some People's Knee Like these? Is it caused by excessive bleaching

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.