Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,520 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Woman Pours Pepper Into Her Maid's Private Part & Eyes In Ebonyi - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Pours Pepper Into Her Maid's Private Part & Eyes In Ebonyi (64095 Views)

Woman Pours Hot Water On Step-Sister In Kogi (Disturbing Photo) / Man Pours Cameroon Pepper Into Wife’s Private In Ebonyi, Faces Divorce / Mother Beats, Pours Pepper Into Daughter’s Vagina In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Pours Pepper Into Her Maid's Private Part & Eyes In Ebonyi by lovemoi2(f): 12:00pm On Apr 16, 2020
hopefully she gets arrested
Re: Woman Pours Pepper Into Her Maid's Private Part & Eyes In Ebonyi by Kingarthur21: 12:01pm On Apr 16, 2020
ijustdey:

Source: https://punchng.com/ebonyi-grandmother-pours-pepper-into-maids-genitals-eyes/

Martinez,you win!women aren't all angels as they are depicted.
Re: Woman Pours Pepper Into Her Maid's Private Part & Eyes In Ebonyi by Miracle1991: 12:01pm On Apr 16, 2020
Ipob again?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Pours Pepper Into Her Maid's Private Part & Eyes In Ebonyi by Nobody: 12:01pm On Apr 16, 2020
Fear ABAKALILI people
Both men and women
They are the warri people we have in Igbo land.
Nobody should attack me please, I spoke out of experience.
Just say yours.

1 Like

Re: Woman Pours Pepper Into Her Maid's Private Part & Eyes In Ebonyi by Goldie16(f): 12:02pm On Apr 16, 2020
Instead of them to employ an adult and pay him monthly to do their house chores, they are busy exploiting helpless and poor children.
Can you try this rubbish with a grown up/professional maid. When did children become maid sef?
Re: Woman Pours Pepper Into Her Maid's Private Part & Eyes In Ebonyi by Nickymichy(m): 12:02pm On Apr 16, 2020
No matter what happene or d offense d girl has committed...she has no right to treat her like that.... people wicked sha
Re: Woman Pours Pepper Into Her Maid's Private Part & Eyes In Ebonyi by Tjrainbow: 12:02pm On Apr 16, 2020
Evil news every day
Re: Woman Pours Pepper Into Her Maid's Private Part & Eyes In Ebonyi by irunoko(m): 12:03pm On Apr 16, 2020
osuofia2:
THESE EBONYI PEOPLE AND AFONJA I DONT KNOW WHO WICKED PASS
you better shut up if you don't have anything reasonable to say

1 Like

Re: Woman Pours Pepper Into Her Maid's Private Part & Eyes In Ebonyi by AmazingELixir: 12:03pm On Apr 16, 2020
shocked

Woman from hell
Re: Woman Pours Pepper Into Her Maid's Private Part & Eyes In Ebonyi by Wickedfacts: 12:03pm On Apr 16, 2020
Look at the ugly witch

2 Likes

Re: Woman Pours Pepper Into Her Maid's Private Part & Eyes In Ebonyi by supercase1(m): 12:03pm On Apr 16, 2020
eleko1:
sad I knw it,Nah those yams legs,biabia women from that across the popular bridge.If not baby factory,Dey sha must do one kind EVIL.Fear dem
I command you to get sense in Jesus name
Re: Woman Pours Pepper Into Her Maid's Private Part & Eyes In Ebonyi by Salako01(m): 12:05pm On Apr 16, 2020
ademasta:
undecided

An act of wickedness to an innocent private part.

Was it her private part that offended her?

Shut up.... Kindly. grin
Re: Woman Pours Pepper Into Her Maid's Private Part & Eyes In Ebonyi by vr0xen: 12:05pm On Apr 16, 2020
see face like mannbbqgrills
Re: Woman Pours Pepper Into Her Maid's Private Part & Eyes In Ebonyi by eleko1: 12:07pm On Apr 16, 2020
U be case indeed.No need to insult u.Here in Yoruba land,we dnt support evil,we ridicule/shame them
supercase1:

I command you to get sense in Jesus name
Re: Woman Pours Pepper Into Her Maid's Private Part & Eyes In Ebonyi by freshkpomo(m): 12:07pm On Apr 16, 2020
My Verdict: give her same treatment for two weeks.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Woman Pours Pepper Into Her Maid's Private Part & Eyes In Ebonyi by Yanmiriflathead: 12:08pm On Apr 16, 2020
Damnnn best thread ever.so bad I came late. Please someone should give me a space in front page
Re: Woman Pours Pepper Into Her Maid's Private Part & Eyes In Ebonyi by Noerection: 12:08pm On Apr 16, 2020
Ibo and wickedness is like 5&6
Re: Woman Pours Pepper Into Her Maid's Private Part & Eyes In Ebonyi by Kingrefreshed: 12:08pm On Apr 16, 2020
Re: Woman Pours Pepper Into Her Maid's Private Part & Eyes In Ebonyi by Comedian2019: 12:09pm On Apr 16, 2020
Zoo jungle people
Re: Woman Pours Pepper Into Her Maid's Private Part & Eyes In Ebonyi by Ikennamurphy: 12:09pm On Apr 16, 2020
osuofia2:
THESE EBONYI PEOPLE AND AFONJA I DONT KNOW WHO WICKED PASS
They're from imo state and living in Ebonyi..lol

Maybe you should compare the wickedness of our imo people with Afonja
Re: Woman Pours Pepper Into Her Maid's Private Part & Eyes In Ebonyi by Eketepisia: 12:10pm On Apr 16, 2020
[s]
Yanmiriflathead:
Damnnn best thread ever.so bad I came late. Please someone should give me a space in front page
[/s]
Re: Woman Pours Pepper Into Her Maid's Private Part & Eyes In Ebonyi by oluwasegun007(m): 12:13pm On Apr 16, 2020
Heartless demon
Re: Woman Pours Pepper Into Her Maid's Private Part & Eyes In Ebonyi by Sehindemi(f): 12:13pm On Apr 16, 2020
Hmmn.
Re: Woman Pours Pepper Into Her Maid's Private Part & Eyes In Ebonyi by irunoko(m): 12:14pm On Apr 16, 2020
Goldie16:
Instead of them to employ an adult and pay him monthly to do their house chores, they are busy exploiting helpless and poor children.
Can you try this rubbish with a grown up/professional maid. When did children become maid sef?
because they know the African child is vulnerable and cannot stand up for him/herself especially the ones from poor households that's why they abuse them.

They cannot even try it with a teenager sef

1 Like

Re: Woman Pours Pepper Into Her Maid's Private Part & Eyes In Ebonyi by Ilochukwuka: 12:15pm On Apr 16, 2020
UnaToto:
Nothing to write home about Igbo women.
Very wicked and selfish,if you ain't their child don't dare near them.

That's why i no dey pity their Toto anytime i catch them for bed.

UnaToto
Re: Woman Pours Pepper Into Her Maid's Private Part & Eyes In Ebonyi by Ilochukwuka: 12:15pm On Apr 16, 2020
Hmmmmmm=UnaToto post=88494961]Nothing to write home about Igbo women.

UnaToto [/quote]
Re: Woman Pours Pepper Into Her Maid's Private Part & Eyes In Ebonyi by 1stola: 12:16pm On Apr 16, 2020
UnaToto:
Nothing to write home about Igbo women.

UnaToto
grin

OSUs right now grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Pours Pepper Into Her Maid's Private Part & Eyes In Ebonyi by clems88(m): 12:17pm On Apr 16, 2020
I have not seen people as wicked as ebonyi . their wickedness have crown .
I can't forget my former wicked ebonyi boss angry

1 Like

Re: Woman Pours Pepper Into Her Maid's Private Part & Eyes In Ebonyi by 1stola: 12:17pm On Apr 16, 2020
Fransisco5643:
see below
Na your papa dey play the ball?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Zlatan Ibile Rescued By Soldiers After Being Beaten By Rival Cultists / Lady Burnt The Buttocks Of Her 2 Maids With Pressing Iron In Ilorin (Graphic Pix / New Nigeria Police Salary Scale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.