Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,225 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

Woman Pours Pepper Into Her Maid's Private Part & Eyes In Ebonyi - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Pours Pepper Into Her Maid's Private Part & Eyes In Ebonyi (64061 Views)

Woman Pours Hot Water On Step-Sister In Kogi (Disturbing Photo) / Man Pours Cameroon Pepper Into Wife’s Private In Ebonyi, Faces Divorce / Mother Beats, Pours Pepper Into Daughter’s Vagina In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Pours Pepper Into Her Maid's Private Part & Eyes In Ebonyi by Legendguru: 4:01pm On Apr 16, 2020
Jesus
Re: Woman Pours Pepper Into Her Maid's Private Part & Eyes In Ebonyi by Richie77: 4:05pm On Apr 16, 2020
From the look, I'm not expecting much .
Re: Woman Pours Pepper Into Her Maid's Private Part & Eyes In Ebonyi by Decryptor(m): 4:28pm On Apr 16, 2020
Ebonyi people are the most vicious and most wicked people in the South East
Re: Woman Pours Pepper Into Her Maid's Private Part & Eyes In Ebonyi by mechanics(m): 5:47pm On Apr 16, 2020
This is wickedness, at her age now, she's meant to treat people kindly so that God will also take care of her, but in this case, God won't be happy her.
Re: Woman Pours Pepper Into Her Maid's Private Part & Eyes In Ebonyi by seangy4konji: 6:24pm On Apr 16, 2020
She must be from that area...
Re: Woman Pours Pepper Into Her Maid's Private Part & Eyes In Ebonyi by olax02(m): 6:41pm On Apr 16, 2020
The woman need relief materials, i think she has been infected with Hunger-2020

Re: Woman Pours Pepper Into Her Maid's Private Part & Eyes In Ebonyi by LLobiorah: 7:12pm On Apr 16, 2020
Decryptor:
Ebonyi people are the most vicious and most wicked people in the South East

Brother read and comprehend, before you dy type your myopic thoughts out. Nah IMO people do am, free ebonyi.
Re: Woman Pours Pepper Into Her Maid's Private Part & Eyes In Ebonyi by LLobiorah: 7:12pm On Apr 16, 2020
seangy4konji:
She must be from that area...

Did you read it at all?
Re: Woman Pours Pepper Into Her Maid's Private Part & Eyes In Ebonyi by Tenten101(f): 7:52pm On Apr 16, 2020
Wickedness everywhere
Later they will blame Buhari
Re: Woman Pours Pepper Into Her Maid's Private Part & Eyes In Ebonyi by Cantonese: 8:29pm On Apr 16, 2020
After using her own private part to enjoy herself and have her own children she decided to condemn the private part of a little girl who has not even started her own life. What is this about such evil women either pouring pepper or hot water into the private parts of little girls.

An eye for an eye should be the law in such matters. This evil old woman should have her private part yanked open and Cameroon pepper poured inside.
Re: Woman Pours Pepper Into Her Maid's Private Part & Eyes In Ebonyi by seangy4konji: 8:53pm On Apr 16, 2020
LLobiorah:

Did you read it at all?
yes and the wicked woman is from that area.. Am not a bigot but their own too much when it comes to letting someone in their care know that if his or her parents were OK, she won't be here to subjected to mental and physical slavery and punishment and torture..dem full Lagos and oyo state..doing boss lady up and down treating wards..

Toto web Don ripe self if you and am chop suya,fo her ur woman, you got no cum day night, not to talk of an adolescent weh toto nevVr rigid like Tonto dike own cup pour pepper.
Re: Woman Pours Pepper Into Her Maid's Private Part & Eyes In Ebonyi by Tsolutionifede(m): 11:44pm On Apr 16, 2020
mofeoluwadassah:
The same thing should be done to her also,i dont like nonsense lipsrsealed
99.9% of women don't think when they are angry. U may likely do worst.nnh
Re: Woman Pours Pepper Into Her Maid's Private Part & Eyes In Ebonyi by LLobiorah: 6:57am On Apr 17, 2020
seangy4konji:
yes and the wicked woman is from that area.. Am not a bigot but their own too much when it comes to letting someone in their care know that if his or her parents were OK, she won't be here to subjected to mental and physical slavery and punishment and torture..dem full Lagos and oyo state..doing boss lady up and down treating wards..

Toto web Don ripe self if you and am chop suya,fo her ur woman, you got no cum day night, not to talk of an adolescent weh toto nevVr rigid like Tonto dike own cup pour pepper.

Indeed, you didn't read that article.
Re: Woman Pours Pepper Into Her Maid's Private Part & Eyes In Ebonyi by Sec5(m): 4:14pm On Apr 17, 2020
MzTunechi:
who is this dingbat? You're obviously retard

Ensure you go back and read the story. It will surprise you that the insult fits you more.
Re: Woman Pours Pepper Into Her Maid's Private Part & Eyes In Ebonyi by Nobody: 11:07am On Apr 19, 2020
jaksmillioniar:
u are getting me angry Ahnie since we know each other in d rooms have we ever quarell or use bad word on each other?so why are u insulting me for no reason.I ask u to say ur mind here u begin to insult.lets respect oursef becos am also good too in insult.I respect u cos ur married but me too don join.so if u insult me I will fire u doble.
Bro, you are married now?
Re: Woman Pours Pepper Into Her Maid's Private Part & Eyes In Ebonyi by jaksmillioniar: 7:38pm On Apr 21, 2020
omokoginimi:
Bro, you are married now?
yes jack.last year
Re: Woman Pours Pepper Into Her Maid's Private Part & Eyes In Ebonyi by Nobody: 11:39am On Apr 25, 2020
jaksmillioniar:
yes jack.last year

Wow. That’s great. Congratulations bro

Join you soon wink smiley

1 Like

Re: Woman Pours Pepper Into Her Maid's Private Part & Eyes In Ebonyi by kontalonsmith(m): 12:17pm On Apr 26, 2020
Re: Woman Pours Pepper Into Her Maid's Private Part & Eyes In Ebonyi by CAPSLOCKED: 6:31pm On May 07, 2020
Martinez39s:
True!

The so called maternal instincts and innate feminine nurturing nature that bluepill agents have peddled for centuries to wrongly convince us that women are more caring, empathetic, and compassionate than men. These are the same falsehoods that have also been used to convince people that mothers care more than father.

HERE, ONE OF THE BEST EVIDENCE FOR PURE NATURAL MOTHER'S LOVE. HA!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

SARS Kills Tanker Conductor In Lagos. Graphic Photos / Yahoo Boy Attempts To Kill His Mother For Money Rituals In Lagos (Graphic Photo) / Prophet Sylvester Ofori Shoots Wife, Barbara Tommey, Dead In US (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.