Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

You Better Prepare — This Is What Is About to Happen Soon... [Picture] - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / You Better Prepare — This Is What Is About to Happen Soon... [Picture] (21877 Views)

Disaster Waiting To Happen At The Overhead Bridge In Ijesha Surulere / I Stay In My Room and Do This Naughty Thing. To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / Doctor's Strike: These 4 Dreadful Things Will Happen Soon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Better Prepare — This Is What Is About to Happen Soon... [Picture] by Dordor25(f): 9:21am On Apr 16, 2020
grin grin grin mehn,this is craziest thing I av ever read this year.
This covid-19 is just like politics,which they ar playing with innocent lives,they already have the cure,just that they don't want to release it cos I'm sure that this corona virus is not NEW...they want countries to surrender like wtf!!
Re: You Better Prepare — This Is What Is About to Happen Soon... [Picture] by adeboi1: 9:24am On Apr 16, 2020
iLegendd:

Lol.

God first
Wisdom second
Mother third
Money fourth

The name will be God's Wisdom and Mother's Money Assembly.

We'll teach you how to be wise like God, how to be kind and loving like mothers, and how to make money/Heaven so you can pay your tithe.

Hmmmm nice idea,I like it.

1 Like

Re: You Better Prepare — This Is What Is About to Happen Soon... [Picture] by Nobody: 9:38am On Apr 16, 2020
Hello
Re: You Better Prepare — This Is What Is About to Happen Soon... [Picture] by Ihatefeminist: 9:42am On Apr 16, 2020
that one fine for your eyes? undecided
Nairaland guys go just dey embarrass person sad
Nah this wor wor girl you dey call 'beauty'
Spacewalk:
ooooo!! beauty beauty.

1 Like

Re: You Better Prepare — This Is What Is About to Happen Soon... [Picture] by Nobody: 9:51am On Apr 16, 2020
Ihatefeminist:
that one fine for your eyes? undecided
Nairaland guys go just dey embarrass person sad
Nah this wor wor girl you dey call 'beauty'
be careful, every man for himself.

Re: You Better Prepare — This Is What Is About to Happen Soon... [Picture] by oglalasioux(m): 9:56am On Apr 16, 2020
Good analysis.

I didn't know this OP has brain. Thought he auctioned it off on eBay.
Re: You Better Prepare — This Is What Is About to Happen Soon... [Picture] by satelliteDISH(m): 10:24am On Apr 16, 2020
iLegendd:

Lol.

God first
Wisdom second
Mother third
Money fourth

The name will be God's Wisdom and Mother's Money Assembly.

We'll teach you how to be wise like God, how to be kind and loving like mothers, and how to make money/Heaven so you can pay your tithe.

Make I rush go Cac go copyright this name. When the time comes I go sell this name to iLegendd for 30 billion.

Re: You Better Prepare — This Is What Is About to Happen Soon... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:29am On Apr 16, 2020
satelliteDISH:

Make I rush go Cac go copyright this name. When the time comes I go sell this name to iLegendd for 30 billion.

Lol. I'm good at getting new and better names when the need arises. Don't waste your money o! Dash it to me, I'm broke.
Re: You Better Prepare — This Is What Is About to Happen Soon... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:30am On Apr 16, 2020
Tony142:
Prophet iLegendd, the great man of God has spoken cheesy

cheesy

1 Like

Re: You Better Prepare — This Is What Is About to Happen Soon... [Picture] by nov19(m): 10:56am On Apr 16, 2020
The Op is spot on I think.

The key is to learn a new skill that is relevant in this time and season.

I see many companies cutting down tremendously and laying off workers...

Kick starting a system that has being on lockdown / disruption for weeks will not be easy.. Many companies will struggle, some will go down. New powerhouses will emerge and some old ones vanish.

America may bailout the key companies in the private sector, but you can be rest assured that will not be the case with Nigeria... The politicians see this as one fantastic opportunity to loot...

This disruption may just be my/your opportunity to become the new millionaires of our time.

1 Like

Re: You Better Prepare — This Is What Is About to Happen Soon... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:58am On Apr 16, 2020
Dordor25:
grin grin grin mehn,this is craziest thing I av ever read this year.
This covid-19 is just like politics,which they ar playing with innocent lives,they already have the cure,just that they don't want to release it cos I'm sure that this corona virus is not NEW...they want countries to surrender like wtf!!

Lots of politics in it. China started the game and the US are trying to get a hold of the game, and boom, Nigerian politicians took it to another level with looting in mind.

China's aim is to control the world and crash all economies while US is to contain it and later punish China, but Nigerian politicians' aim is to exploit the nation with the remaining wealth before they abscond and leave us in abject poverty since oil is down.

We, the Niger Delta people, are so happy the oil has crashed and we pray it goes down even more. So, why have oil in our soil when someone in Aso Rock is controlling it and polluting our environment while living us in poverty?

Coronavirus is a blessing to the people of Niger Delta, an opportunity for politicians to do final looting and blame it on COVID-19 since they can't blame Jonathan again, a game to China, and a challenge to America.

Note to the masses: two things are involved

1. It's either this is an opportunity for you to make it after this pandemic if you're wise
2. Or a detriment to your growth and staying poorer and more depressed than you were

I became wise in 2016/2017 Nigerian recession, so this time around, I'm even wiser. Be wise and enjoy the ride.

2 Likes

Re: You Better Prepare — This Is What Is About to Happen Soon... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:10am On Apr 16, 2020
nov19:
The Op is spot on I think.

The key is to learn a new skill that is relevant in this time and season.

I see many companies cutting down tremendously and laying off workers...

Kick starting a system that has being on lockdown / disruption for weeks will not be easy.. Many companies will struggle, some will go down. New powerhouses will emerge and some old ones vanish.

America may bailout the key companies in the private sector, but you can be rest assured that will not be the case with Nigeria... The politicians see this as one fantastic opportunity to loot...

This disruption may just be my/your opportunity to become the new millionaires of our time.

On point.
Re: You Better Prepare — This Is What Is About to Happen Soon... [Picture] by peeps4u: 11:24am On Apr 16, 2020
dannex4adx:
Only 1% is true in your prediction. But I see wealth changing hands after COVID-19. Those rich people who don't help people with their money will lose it to another person. Some "nobodies" me will become "Somebodies".There will be transfer of wealth. Covid-19 has come to RESET the whole world that God is still on the throne.

This sounds like a mere wishful thinking at another man's wealths.

How will this happen? Tell us.

1 Like

Re: You Better Prepare — This Is What Is About to Happen Soon... [Picture] by peeps4u: 11:26am On Apr 16, 2020
MJBOLT:
after this pandemic,the rich will become richer and the poor will become poorer

Don't mind him.

The poor and average will be laid off from their works.

The rich might recruit new staff with lower offers than before because there will be unemployment and hunger and desperation for jobs.

2 Likes

Re: You Better Prepare — This Is What Is About to Happen Soon... [Picture] by bolu96(m): 12:19pm On Apr 16, 2020
Op, I agree with everything you've said. Since you say it will affect many companies, wha about Amazon?

Won't your book publishing business be affected?

For example, amazon have slashed their commission rate for their affiliate programs from 7% to 3%.

My point is, won't publishing business be affected?

Do you think Amazon can shutdown all their programs. i.e affiliate programs, KDP etc.

I'm asking because my concern is for those who would want to venture in one or more of those programs in the near future.

Thanks.
Re: You Better Prepare — This Is What Is About to Happen Soon... [Picture] by dannex4adx(m): 12:24pm On Apr 16, 2020
Kobicove:

Remove your eyes from other people's money.
Go and work for your own money! undecided
Your myopic mind and brain cannot comprehend it.
Re: You Better Prepare — This Is What Is About to Happen Soon... [Picture] by dannex4adx(m): 12:27pm On Apr 16, 2020
peeps4u:

This sounds like a mere wishful thinking at another man's wealths.

How will this happen? Tell us.

Why is your reasoning like this? so do you think the money the politicians are enjoying belongs to them? see I'm not wishing anything, it is what will happen. Just think of how you can make money.
Re: You Better Prepare — This Is What Is About to Happen Soon... [Picture] by dannex4adx(m): 12:31pm On Apr 16, 2020
iLegendd:

You're right. That will only happen after a year or two of facing the brunt at hand. You are talking about when everything has settled. Yes, when everything has settled, only 1% of what I said is true, but now and a year or two from now, everything I said is 100% going to happen.

In the future, I'll remind you of this thread just as I reminded people of this thread: https://nairaland.com/5794543/

Bro! I really understand what you are saying, but it won't be as bad as your pictured it. Do you know if Nigeria scientists should develop the vaccine for COVID-19, our economy will change. What I see here is that the government don't understand the Nigerian economy.
Re: You Better Prepare — This Is What Is About to Happen Soon... [Picture] by dannex4adx(m): 12:32pm On Apr 16, 2020
MJBOLT:

That is your opinion!
Re: You Better Prepare — This Is What Is About to Happen Soon... [Picture] by Taywon: 12:57pm On Apr 16, 2020
Ilegend said it all.... Already had this in mind but he posted first.

Am beginning to see the true meaning of life eventually many fail to realise this early enough. Now get this straight fellas this life is ur responsibility, May sound like a Narcissist but the truth is u are all you gat.

Digital is the way forward and stay lowkey.... Work on urself dont allow society dictates for u.... This opportunity is 98% for unmarried folks, get dat money, stay happy and do the necessary at ur convinience dont fall for pressure...... Plan ur life well

Its too expensive to be poor.

Ilegend i dof hat for U..

Only those mentally enslaved won't believe what the Op said....

2 Likes

Re: You Better Prepare — This Is What Is About to Happen Soon... [Picture] by K254725: 12:57pm On Apr 16, 2020
Do you guys know about an incoming meteorite shower?

That's what is really worrying. Corona is just a flu that most Africans probably got months ago and got immune...

Are you noticing an increase in earthquakes ... By mid May ... grin grin

Chei!!!
Re: You Better Prepare — This Is What Is About to Happen Soon... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:13pm On Apr 16, 2020
bolu96:
Op, I agree with everything you've said. Since you say it will affect many companies, wha about Amazon?

Won't your book publishing business be affected?

For example, amazon have slashed their commission rate for their affiliate programs from 7% to 3%.

My point is, won't publishing business be affected?

Do you think Amazon can shutdown all their programs. i.e affiliate programs, KDP etc.

I'm asking because my concern is for those who would want to venture in one or more of those programs in the near future.

Thanks.

Intellectual properties won't be affected. If you're just a seller of products on Amazon, you'll be affected, but if you're a seller or intellectual properties and downloadable items, you have no problem — you'll keep making money for life.

1 Like

Re: You Better Prepare — This Is What Is About to Happen Soon... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:19pm On Apr 16, 2020
dannex4adx:

Bro! I really understand what you are saying, but it won't be as bad as your pictured it. Do you know if Nigeria scientists should develop the vaccine for COVID-19, our economy will change. What I see here is that the government don't understand the Nigerian economy.

Denis Waitley would say, "Expect the best, plan for the worst, and prepare to be surprised."

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Better Prepare — This Is What Is About to Happen Soon... [Picture] by peeps4u: 1:20pm On Apr 16, 2020
dannex4adx:

Why is your reasoning like this? so do you think the money the politicians are enjoying belongs to them? see I'm not wishing anything, it is what will happen. Just think of how you can make money.

And arent politicians getting richer in this corona crisis?

So how will poor take over rich possession after corona crisis?

1 Like

Re: You Better Prepare — This Is What Is About to Happen Soon... [Picture] by femmoy(m): 1:24pm On Apr 16, 2020
iLegendd:
You Better Prepare — This Is What Is About to Happen... [Picture]

My dear, what is about to happen is scary. After this COVID-19 era:

1. 10% or more companies will not reopen instantly, but after 2 years
2. 50% company will lay off 50% workers because of low income and poor exchange
3. The 50% that'll restart instantly will slash salaries by 20% or more like football, oil companies, etc.
4. Any bad attitude you exhibit at your workplace will warrant a sack letter and a replacement — companies are angry and they don't want a stubborn worker
5. Market women will increase the prices of things even further, but unfortunately, they won't have much customers to patronize them, but thieves who will come with guns to steal those expensive foodstuff
6. Because of high rate of joblessness that will take place starting from July this year to July next year, crime will be the norm and pastors will start stealing because of lack of offering
7. Women will start selling their bodies for a plate of indomie or 300 Naira just to eat
8. Since women will start selling their bodies easily, sexually transmitted diseases will be on the rise (so watch out — your lovely princess will start sleeping around behind your back if you can't provide financially)
9. Finally, the rich who have plans will bounce back and get richer because of cheap labor and the poor will get poorer because they are desperate to do cheap labors just to get the money

Oh, I forgot.

10. The disease, COVID-19, will get a globally approved cure that works before July, but this doesn't mean the disease will disappear — it will no longer be scary, but it will now look like malaria or typhoid and people can go about their daily businesses and if they feel sick and it's Covid, they can walk into any pharmacy to buy med. It will look like snake bite.

Some people are immune to snake bite while some aren't. Snake biting you doesn't mean you're going to die — just take treatment fast and you'll be fine. That is how Covid will be.

Now, let's continue...

The Internet warriors who don't use their time wisely will get angrier and more abusive and at the end, there will be high rate of suicide in the country and around the world.

Any little depression, people will commit suicide because they're already tired of life and the rich getting richer.

To those who make their money online and while they sleep, the sky is your limit. I truly feel for those who depend on salary or job.

Warning to rich people: a lot of you will be kidnapped by these wicked hoodlums and even after paying ransom, they'll still kill you. Why? These kidnappers are angrier and more heartless than they've ever been.

There is fire on the mountain, but don't panic — God will see us through as long as we stay steadfast/focused and work legitimately towards success.

That's all for now.

And who are you to forecast all these, pastor TB Joshua? abeg go and sit down somewhere.
Re: You Better Prepare — This Is What Is About to Happen Soon... [Picture] by peeps4u: 1:24pm On Apr 16, 2020
MJBOLT:

There is no nature law that the pandemic will favour poor or rich after it is over. Only those who prepare and see ahead will not be affected much or bounce back. Nut I agree partlywith you because the such already have the leverage; money is practically the solution to most things in life. The rich will bounce back quickly and even extort poor with cheap labour.

Let nobody console his poor status that poor will take over from rich after the pandemic.

IT IS A FACT THAT POOR GET AFFECTED MORE IN ANY PANDEMIC LIKE THIS WHILE THE RICH WITH ENOUGH MONEY SURVIVE DURING AND POST PANDEMIC PERIOD.
Re: You Better Prepare — This Is What Is About to Happen Soon... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:29pm On Apr 16, 2020
femmoy:

And who are you to forecast all these, pastor TB Joshua? abeg go and sit down somewhere.

Okay.
Re: You Better Prepare — This Is What Is About to Happen Soon... [Picture] by bolu96(m): 1:32pm On Apr 16, 2020
iLegendd:

Intellectual properties won't be affected. If you're just a seller of products on Amazon, you'll be affected, but if you're a seller or intellectual properties and downloadable items, you have no problem — you'll keep making money for life.

If I understand you correctly, you are saying an affiliate marketer of amazon can be affected, but a book publisher can't/won't be affected.
Also, is it possible that Amazon will continue their affilate programs and allow book publishing inspite of the pandemic?

Thanks for getting by.
Re: You Better Prepare — This Is What Is About to Happen Soon... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:45pm On Apr 16, 2020
bolu96:

If I understand you correctly, you are saying an affiliate marketer of amazon can be affected, but a book publisher can't/won't be affected.
Also, is it possible that Amazon will continue their affilate programs and allow book publishing inspite of the pandemic?

Thanks for getting by.

Yes.

I'm not deep into affiliate anymore, so I won't give an answer I'm not sure of. What I'm sure of is: those who have their books (evergreen books) in Kindle eBook and audiobook versions will never go hungry. Those who only have paperback will lose sales.

Allow book publishing? Yes, especially Kindle and audiobook since they are digital products and not physical products like low content books or printed books.

Anyway, after a few years of suffering, everything will bounce back and better, so there is no need to worry. Suffering isn't permanent.

Also, it's not only Amazon that exists. There are other places like D2D. Though, AMZ is still the best.

In fact, D2D, Draft2Digital, even paid me yesterday some handsome Dollars without me doing anything all because of my eBook in their platform. Money is always being made in different places online and all are legit.

With so much abuse of people accusing me of showing off and this show off makes them depressed, I'm always on low key in flaunting money most times. I no wan make people feel too depressed after reading my post. Lol.

I post those pictures as a form of motivation because without those pictures, they'll say, "If no pictures, I don't believe it."

So, focus more on evergreen books for now and venture into affiliate later. "How do you go about it?" You asked. All info you need are free on YouTube and Google, so search for them.

Success is not hard — being focused/disciplined is.

1 Like

Re: You Better Prepare — This Is What Is About to Happen Soon... [Picture] by Idiotmod: 1:54pm On Apr 16, 2020
iLegendd:

7. Women will start selling their bodies for a plate of indomie or 300 Naira just to eat

When will this one start abeg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Please Do Accept My Letter Of Apology / My Birthday Wishes!!!! / What Inspired Your Moniker?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.