Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,471 members, 7,836,865 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

You Better Prepare — This Is What Is About to Happen Soon... [Picture] - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / You Better Prepare — This Is What Is About to Happen Soon... [Picture] (21884 Views)

Disaster Waiting To Happen At The Overhead Bridge In Ijesha Surulere / I Stay In My Room and Do This Naughty Thing. To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / Doctor's Strike: These 4 Dreadful Things Will Happen Soon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Better Prepare — This Is What Is About to Happen Soon... [Picture] by blingxx(m): 1:58pm On Apr 16, 2020
This sh*t is scary as f*ck undecided ..better double my hustle and less focus on babe ...
Re: You Better Prepare — This Is What Is About to Happen Soon... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:01pm On Apr 16, 2020
Taywon:
Ilegend said it all.... Already had this in mind but he posted first.

Am beginning to see the true meaning of life eventually many fail to realise this early enough. Now get this straight fellas this life is ur responsibility, May sound like a Narcissist but the truth is u are all you gat.

Digital is the way forward and stay lowkey.... Work on urself dont allow society dictates for u.... This opportunity is 98% for unmarried folks, get dat money, stay happy and do the necessary at ur convinience dont fall for pressure...... Plan ur life well

Its too expensive to be poor.

Ilegend i dof hat for U..

Only those mentally enslaved won't believe what the Op said....

On point.
Re: You Better Prepare — This Is What Is About to Happen Soon... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:02pm On Apr 16, 2020
Idiotmod:

When will this one start abeg

Very soon.
Re: You Better Prepare — This Is What Is About to Happen Soon... [Picture] by bolu96(m): 2:27pm On Apr 16, 2020
iLegendd:

Yes.

I'm not deep into affiliate anymore, so I won't give an answer I'm not sure of. What I'm sure of is: those who have their books (evergreen books) in Kindle eBook and audiobook versions will never go hungry. Those who only have paperback will lose sales.

Allow book publishing? Yes, especially Kindle and audiobook since they are digital products and not physical products like low content books or printed books.

Anyway, after a few years of suffering, everything will bounce back and better, so there is no need to worry. Suffering isn't permanent.

Also, it's not only Amazon that exists. There are other places like D2D. Though, AMZ is still the best.

In fact, D2D, Draft2Digital, even paid me yesterday some handsome Dollars without me doing anything all because of my eBook in their platform. Money is always being made in different places online and all are legit.

With so much abuse of people accusing me of showing off and this show off makes them depressed, I'm always on low key in flaunting money most times. I no wan make people feel too depressed after reading my post. Lol.
grin grin grin grin grin

I post those pictures as a form of motivation because without those pictures, they'll say, "If no pictures, I don't believe it."

So, focus more on evergreen books for now and venture into affiliate later. "How do you go about it?" You asked. All info you need are free on YouTube and Google, so search for them.

Success is not hard — being focused/disciplined is.

[/quote]
Alright. Thanks for the explanation. I appreciate.
Re: You Better Prepare — This Is What Is About to Happen Soon... [Picture] by ollypass: 2:27pm On Apr 16, 2020
Grant cardone takes no prisoners ..he is all about him first..even if keeping you in the pay roll would set him back a few dollars that won't hurt his net worth.. badly..his going to save those dollars and kick you to the kerb
Re: You Better Prepare — This Is What Is About to Happen Soon... [Picture] by Nobody: 2:29pm On Apr 16, 2020
You didn't say anything about the anarchy that is brewing in the country?
Re: You Better Prepare — This Is What Is About to Happen Soon... [Picture] by BareFacedLies(m): 2:42pm On Apr 16, 2020
dannex4adx:

Bro! I really understand what you are saying, but it won't be as bad as your pictured it. Do you know if Nigeria scientists should develop the vaccine for COVID-19, our economy will change. What I see here is that the government don't understand the Nigerian economy.

Nigerian scientists that have not been able to develop vaccine for malaria that has been killing Nigerians since time immemorial... It's very obvious that you're a big dreamer!

1 Like

Re: You Better Prepare — This Is What Is About to Happen Soon... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:50pm On Apr 16, 2020
BareFacedLies:

Nigerian scientists that have not been able to develop vaccine for malaria that has been killing Nigerians since time immemorial... It's very obvious that you're a big dreamer!

Oh God! You're such a savage. Take it easy before I get heart attack. grin grin American dream. Haha.

1 Like

Re: You Better Prepare — This Is What Is About to Happen Soon... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:52pm On Apr 16, 2020
It seems the suicide part is gradually starting. Warning: It will be x2 of what happened in 2016/2017. My prayer is for God to touch the heart of these people not to take their lives no matter what.

This one below may not be hunger, but boyfriend issue or a health issue, so the hunger part is still warming up.

Re: You Better Prepare — This Is What Is About to Happen Soon... [Picture] by dannex4adx(m): 2:54pm On Apr 16, 2020
BareFacedLies:

You don't know what you are saying! we have people that can develop it. The challenge is money and equipments.
Re: You Better Prepare — This Is What Is About to Happen Soon... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:55pm On Apr 16, 2020
locust:
You didn't say anything about the anarchy that is brewing in the country?

I didn't want to go too deep to avoid the post being too long and to reduce the number of debates that will ensue afterwards.
Re: You Better Prepare — This Is What Is About to Happen Soon... [Picture] by Tloc(m): 3:10pm On Apr 16, 2020
bigiyaro:
this is the kind of bullshit that armchair economists do predict from their air condition offices, all these your doom predictions will not come to pass, government interventions, policies change and the need to recover lost time and revenue will see companies ( especially manufacturing) kick start in full blast with new start ups coming on board. The only predictable thing you've said is the cure/vaccine for the virus. China where the virus started has already begun production as usual and even working over time to meet demand.
No vaccines yet man, the Chinese are clowns. If they really had the vaccines, the WEST would arm twist them for it to cure their people.
Re: You Better Prepare — This Is What Is About to Happen Soon... [Picture] by Christiehabits(f): 3:11pm On Apr 16, 2020
BEST ARTICLE you'll ever SEE in the HISTORY OF MAN ����

CLICK TO SEE���

https://www.christietitus.com/25-things-you-need-to-know-today/

Re: You Better Prepare — This Is What Is About to Happen Soon... [Picture] by bolu96(m): 3:11pm On Apr 16, 2020
iLegendd:

Yes.

I'm not deep into affiliate anymore, so I won't give an answer I'm not sure of. What I'm sure of is: those who have their books (evergreen books) in Kindle eBook and audiobook versions will never go hungry. Those who only have paperback will lose sales.

Allow book publishing? Yes, especially Kindle and audiobook since they are digital products and not physical products like low content books or printed books.

Anyway, after a few years of suffering, everything will bounce back and better, so there is no need to worry. Suffering isn't permanent.

Also, it's not only Amazon that exists. There are other places like D2D. Though, AMZ is still the best.

In fact, D2D, Draft2Digital, even paid me yesterday some handsome Dollars without me doing anything all because of my eBook in their platform. Money is always being made in different places online and all are legit.

With so much abuse of people accusing me of showing off and this show off makes them depressed, I'm always on low key in flaunting money most times. I no wan make people feel too depressed after reading my post. Lol.

I post those pictures as a form of motivation because without those pictures, they'll say, "If no pictures, I don't believe it."

So, focus more on evergreen books for now and venture into affiliate later. "How do you go about it?" You asked. All info you need are free on YouTube and Google, so search for them.

Success is not hard — being focused/disciplined is.

The thing is; I've already started with affiliate,which is the reason for my questions. Infact, I have an amazon niche site which is still in sandbox. It should start gaining traction by Oct/Nov.

I plan to venture into book publishing in 3 months time. I heard about affiliate before book publishing, that's why.

Thanks so much for clarifying things.
Re: You Better Prepare — This Is What Is About to Happen Soon... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 4:50pm On Apr 16, 2020

Re: You Better Prepare — This Is What Is About to Happen Soon... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 4:56pm On Apr 16, 2020
Update: all these news below are all gearing towards impoverishing Nigerians with scarcity of fuel and this will lead to more increase in foodstuff and high suicide rate.

IMF knows Nigerian politicians will share the money, so they refused adding Nigeria. Do you know what will happen? These politicians will get angry and punish Nigerians with increase in tax on everything soon just to get the money to share.

They won't build a single project again. It's all about blame blame blame.

Sex workers are no longer getting clients and pretty soon a lot of these sex workers will start committing suicide and those alive will start offering sex for a plate of indomie or for as low as 300 Naira.

Hungry people have already started dying. Please, if you have some money, use it wisely because what a man sees while seated, a child can't see it standing.

2 Likes

Re: You Better Prepare — This Is What Is About to Happen Soon... [Picture] by Meedon: 5:05pm On Apr 16, 2020
THE END OF MANKIND
Re: You Better Prepare — This Is What Is About to Happen Soon... [Picture] by WalkerMichael(m): 5:26pm On Apr 16, 2020
Meedon:
THE END OF MANKIND
NIGERIA

It is not same in GHANA there
Re: You Better Prepare — This Is What Is About to Happen Soon... [Picture] by Mekenz(m): 5:27pm On Apr 16, 2020
welcome to 2020, embrace a tougher months ahead, this is just the beginning.
Re: You Better Prepare — This Is What Is About to Happen Soon... [Picture] by Meedon: 7:28pm On Apr 16, 2020
WalkerMichael:

NIGERIA

It is not same in GHANA there

Okay
Re: You Better Prepare — This Is What Is About to Happen Soon... [Picture] by tiredoflife(m): 7:34pm On Apr 16, 2020
This is where u need trading skills online
I trade and manage accounts

These are proofs of withdrawal in the last 5months
If u want to escape the evil that's coming
Let's talk

Re: You Better Prepare — This Is What Is About to Happen Soon... [Picture] by Millennialaku(m): 7:42pm On Apr 16, 2020
Christiehabits:
BEST ARTICLE you'll ever SEE in the HISTORY OF MAN ����

CLICK TO SEE���

https://www.christietitus.com/25-things-you-need-to-know-today/
very funny profile picture grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

was someone about to nut inside grin grin grin
Re: You Better Prepare — This Is What Is About to Happen Soon... [Picture] by Elimon(m): 7:44pm On Apr 16, 2020
The Oracle of Www
Re: You Better Prepare — This Is What Is About to Happen Soon... [Picture] by Toun2020: 8:04pm On Apr 16, 2020
Though this post is unrelated, I'm sharing it to save innocent people.

Some set of people are busying scamming people on LinkedIn, don't fall prey BEWARE!!!

The following websites are sites created by fraudulent people in Senegal;
http://wamavsa.org/ FRAUD!!!
No conference is holding in USA and Senegal by July 2020 or anytime later, they usually update their site to fraud innocent people.

This hotel address STELLA MAXWELL HOTEL in Senegal doesn't exist ….. BE CAREFUL

http://infostellamaxwellhotel.com/

For more proof, follow this link https://www.linkedin.com/posts/abifarinolatoun_this-is-very-important-please-dont-stroll-activity-6630576073375531008-gpoQ

Don't forget to share and comment to save innocent people in Nigeria working hard to make ends meet
Re: You Better Prepare — This Is What Is About to Happen Soon... [Picture] by bigiyaro(m): 11:09pm On Apr 16, 2020
Tloc:

No vaccines yet man, the Chinese are clowns. If they really had the vaccines, the WEST would arm twist them for it to cure their people.
read what i wrote again, did I say there was a vaccine? for your info, vaccines don't cure, it just prevents.
Re: You Better Prepare — This Is What Is About to Happen Soon... [Picture] by ewizard1: 11:18pm On Apr 16, 2020
Hmmm.
Re: You Better Prepare — This Is What Is About to Happen Soon... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:25am On Apr 17, 2020
Update.

Re: You Better Prepare — This Is What Is About to Happen Soon... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:28am On Apr 17, 2020
A time will come they will no longer beg for food, but they'll take it by force and if you refuse, then R.I.P.

Some of you are still unaware of what is about to happen.

Sad news: This current 14 days isolation will elapse and they'll give another until May/June. In July, the main cure will finally arrive, but it will be expensive at first just like when SIM card arrived Nigeria. A lot of people bought their SIMs for 50k.

Now, you can get a SIM for 200 Naira or free. That is how the cure will be.

2 Likes

Re: You Better Prepare — This Is What Is About to Happen Soon... [Picture] by peeps4u: 7:19am On Apr 17, 2020
This is an example of how rich get richer in situations like this.

Re: You Better Prepare — This Is What Is About to Happen Soon... [Picture] by bolu96(m): 11:33am On Apr 17, 2020
iLegendd:
A time will come they will no longer beg for food, but they'll take it by force and if you refuse, then R.I.P.

Some of you are still unaware of what is about to happen.

Sad news: This current 14 days isolation will elapse and they'll give another until May/June. In July, the main cure will finally arrive, but it will be expensive at first just like when SIM card arrived Nigeria. A lot of people bought their SIMs for 50k.

Now, you can get a SIM for 200 Naira or free. That is how the cure will be.

ilegendd, what do you think about my post up there? I want your comment please. Thanks.
Re: You Better Prepare — This Is What Is About to Happen Soon... [Picture] by Silasloaded(m): 12:25pm On Apr 17, 2020
Boss ILegend Its True OOO But How Can I Survive Now You Fit Train Me To Be Like You?
Re: You Better Prepare — This Is What Is About to Happen Soon... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:01pm On Apr 17, 2020
bolu96:

ilegendd, what do you think about my post up there? I want your comment please. Thanks.

Kindly point me to it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Birthday Wishes!!!! / What Inspired Your Moniker? / Container-laden Truck Falls Off Ijora Bridge (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.