Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,303 members, 7,836,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

You Better Prepare — This Is What Is About to Happen Soon... [Picture] - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / You Better Prepare — This Is What Is About to Happen Soon... [Picture] (21874 Views)

Disaster Waiting To Happen At The Overhead Bridge In Ijesha Surulere / I Stay In My Room and Do This Naughty Thing. To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / Doctor's Strike: These 4 Dreadful Things Will Happen Soon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Better Prepare — This Is What Is About to Happen Soon... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:12pm On Apr 23, 2020
dederocs:

the virus kills less than 2% of those affected, with time our immune system will be used to it...if you understand viruses and the system, you.will understand this, but if we allow our economy to comatose, we loose more.

In summary, what you mean is: the economy is more important than the 2% that are dying.
Re: You Better Prepare — This Is What Is About to Happen Soon... [Picture] by Rayfield: 1:32pm On Apr 23, 2020
iLegendd:

It's unfortunate you don't understand the reason I'm here on Nairaland. I'm here to make money and share wisdom for free or paid, not money for free or for borrow — those ones are done offline.

You can only benefit one thing from me and that is wisdom. From this wisdom, I want you to turn it to money. Failure to do this, I'll be disappointed in you.

I'm very ready to benefit from your wisdom.
Re: You Better Prepare — This Is What Is About to Happen Soon... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:18pm On Apr 23, 2020
Update.

People who know what is going on or about to go down are voicing out, but Nigerians apart from work, school, and food want to go back to work and distribute the virus.

Re: You Better Prepare — This Is What Is About to Happen Soon... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:47pm On Apr 23, 2020
I don't want to say what's on my mind because a lot of people will start crying. We are gradually getting there.

Only 1% of Nigerians are prepared.
Melinda Gates said she saw dead bodies all over Africa, but a lot of you thought she was cursing us.

The dead bodies are not from coronavirus, but hunger, poverty, high price of basic amenities, and crime. Coronavirus is just the igniter of what is about to happen, but hunger and increase in crime are the executors.

The poor are about to get poorer and into abject poverty and this will lead to hunger and crime. The rich are going to lose the remainder they have from these angry and hungry **** people.

Re: You Better Prepare — This Is What Is About to Happen Soon... [Picture] by Adeola97(f): 10:13am On Apr 24, 2020
[quote author=iLegendd post=88761403]

Dear, you're too emotional and you think Jesus belongs to you alone. I told you what will happen to get ready, not a curse. It's already happening.

All I want you to do is to be aware and stay strong as we go passed this stage in life, not cry and act too holy.

If this post makes you sick, you're one of those people who are afraid of reality and life itself.

You need some emotional rigidity and resilience to handle life, positivity, negativity, and challenges. [/quote

And who told you those are the things that will happen yeah I know the economy will be affected because of this corona stuff but not as bad as all the things you put up there like did you see the terrible prediction you wrote up there
Re: You Better Prepare — This Is What Is About to Happen Soon... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:55am On Apr 24, 2020
Adeola97:

And who told you those are the things that will happen yeah I know the economy will be affected because of this corona stuff but not as bad as all the things you put up there like did you see the terrible prediction you wrote up there.

Re: You Better Prepare — This Is What Is About to Happen Soon... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:15pm On Apr 24, 2020
Update.

Re: You Better Prepare — This Is What Is About to Happen Soon... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:19pm On Apr 24, 2020
We don't have weeks, we have months to be on lockdown, else, we'll all suffer it, especially the northern part of the country.

For the pastor talking about coming back to Church, the Devil wants to use him to infect Christians. The power of free offering told him to bring everyone back to Church. The real Church is in your heart, not a building to take offering.

Yes, I know his faith is strong, but he should be wise.
Re: You Better Prepare — This Is What Is About to Happen Soon... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:24pm On Apr 24, 2020
If you want to escape what is about to happen, run to the village and start farming, fishing, and eating more of fruits.

In village, we have farmland, lots of fruits and vegetables in the bush, bush meat, fishing pond, river, swamp, and cassava. So, those in the village don't have much to worry about.

The city people are the ones who are in trouble. This lockdown will be MONTHS, not just weeks. They'll keep extending it till July when the cure will be found.
Re: You Better Prepare — This Is What Is About to Happen Soon... [Picture] by TruthinAction: 12:18am On Apr 25, 2020
A thousand may fall at my side and ten thousands at my right hand but it will not come near me.

In the days of famine, my needs shall be met.

The Lord is my Shepherd, I shall not want.

My God shall supply all my needs according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

He will never leave nor forsake me.
Re: You Better Prepare — This Is What Is About to Happen Soon... [Picture] by Nobody: 5:04am On Apr 25, 2020
iLegendd:
You Better Prepare — This Is What Is About to Happen... [Picture]

My dear, what is about to happen is scary. After this COVID-19 era:

1. 10% or more companies will not reopen instantly, but after 2 years
2. 50% company will lay off 50% workers because of low income and poor exchange
3. The 50% that'll restart instantly will slash salaries by 20% or more like football, oil companies, etc.
4. Any bad attitude you exhibit at your workplace will warrant a sack letter and a replacement — companies are angry and they don't want a stubborn worker
5. Market women will increase the prices of things even further, but unfortunately, they won't have much customers to patronize them, but thieves who will come with guns to steal those expensive foodstuff
6. Because of high rate of joblessness that will take place starting from July this year to July next year, crime will be the norm and pastors will start stealing because of lack of offering
7. Women will start selling their bodies for a plate of indomie or 300 Naira just to eat
8. Since women will start selling their bodies easily, sexually transmitted diseases will be on the rise (so watch out — your lovely princess will start sleeping around behind your back if you can't provide financially)
9. Finally, the rich who have plans will bounce back and get richer because of cheap labor and the poor will get poorer because they are desperate to do cheap labors just to get the money

Oh, I forgot.

10. The disease, COVID-19, will get a globally approved cure that works before July, but this doesn't mean the disease will disappear — it will no longer be scary, but it will now look like malaria or typhoid and people can go about their daily businesses and if they feel sick and it's Covid, they can walk into any pharmacy to buy med. It will look like snake bite.

Some people are immune to snake bite while some aren't. Snake biting you doesn't mean you're going to die — just take treatment fast and you'll be fine. That is how Covid will be.

Now, let's continue...

The Internet warriors who don't use their time wisely will get angrier and more abusive and at the end, there will be high rate of suicide in the country and around the world.

Any little depression, people will commit suicide because they're already tired of life and the rich getting richer.

To those who make their money online and while they sleep, the sky is your limit. I truly feel for those who depend on salary or job.

Warning to rich people: a lot of you will be kidnapped by these wicked hoodlums and even after paying ransom, they'll still kill you. Why? These kidnappers are angrier and more heartless than they've ever been.

There is fire on the mountain, but don't panic — God will see us through as long as we stay steadfast/focused and work legitimately towards success.

That's all for now.

So you get sense like this?? #Fact!
Re: You Better Prepare — This Is What Is About to Happen Soon... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:12am On Apr 25, 2020
Update.

The job loss will be worse than 2016/2017 recession, so get ready. The process is just doing warmup.

Crime will be 10x on the rise.
Unwanted Covid babies will be 10x on the rise.
Hunger will be 10x on the rise.
Begging will be 50x on the rise.
Immorality will be 50x on the rise.
Job seeking will be 90x on the rise.
Depression and frustrating will be 70x on the rise.

Suicide will be the only way out for the weak while endurance and smart work will be the only way out for the strong. So, try to be strong if you don't want to die.

For those of us who have planed ahead of this many years ago, there is nothing to worry about apart from going out and meeting people who will infect us.

This is a lesson for everyone to plan for the next disaster in 5, 10, 15, or 20 years from now.

Re: You Better Prepare — This Is What Is About to Happen Soon... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:35am On Apr 25, 2020
Update.

The Devil is 50x more powerful in 2020, so be careful before he uses you to wreak havoc in your neighborhood or family.

He will take advantage of your pains, frustrations, depression, and hunger to push you to do what you'll regret. Be vigilant.

1 Like

Re: You Better Prepare — This Is What Is About to Happen Soon... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:23pm On Apr 25, 2020

Re: You Better Prepare — This Is What Is About to Happen Soon... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:23pm On Apr 25, 2020
Update.

From my understanding, the Chinese virus has 8 stages.

1. International spread stage
2. Elite spread stage
3. Profession spread stage
4. Community spread stage
5. Family & friend spread stage
6. Mass death stage
7. Cure stage
8. Happy again stage

The international spread stage is when it moves from one country to another with negligence by leaders of those countries.

The elite spread stage is when these rich elites who travelled abroad come to their countries to give it to their fellow elites.

The profession spread stage is when professionals or official workers begin to get it from the elites and spread it to their innocent middle class customers like a doctor/heath worker getting it from an elite and giving it to a patient who came to do normal checkup for headache.

Or a policeman guiding an elite giving it to his fellow policemen who are roadside money collectors who end up giving it to innocent drivers on the road.

The community spread is when these doctors, nurses, policemen, politician's aids, news reporters, etc. who contracted it begin to unknowingly spread it to the middle class and the poor masses of different groups they are trying to educate without knowing, they too, have they virus in their bodies without any symptom yet and they are spreading it to these sets of people.

These poor masses or the middle class who got this novel virus will unknowingly spread it to their husbands, wives, children, relations, friends, or any family member.

Now the virus has secretly gone round and there is hunger in town, mass death stage will commence. Imagine facing breathing issues with hunger. That is double wahala for dead body.

Finally, God and scientists will announce the official cure after millions of wicked, stubborn, innocent, or evil men and women are dead.

At this time, the 8th stage, the world will be happy again and things will begin to gradually come back to normal with time.

Lesson learned. There is a power above all world powers.
Re: You Better Prepare — This Is What Is About to Happen Soon... [Picture] by Nobody: 3:26am On Apr 26, 2020
iLegendd:
Update.

From my understanding, the Chinese virus has 8 stages.

1. International spread stage
2. Elite spread stage
3. Profession spread stage
4. Community spread stage
5. Family & friend spread stage
6. Mass death stage
7. Cure stage
8. Happy again stage

The international spread stage is when it moves from one country to another with negligence by leaders of those countries.

The elite spread stage is when these rich elites who travelled abroad come to their countries to give it to their fellow elites.

The profession spread stage is when professionals or official workers begin to get it from the elites and spread it to their innocent middle class customers like a doctor/heath worker getting it from an elite and giving it to a patient who came to do normal checkup for headache.

Or a policeman guiding an elite giving it to his fellow policemen who are roadside money collectors who end up giving it to innocent drivers on the road.

The community spread is when these doctors, nurses, policemen, politician's aids, news reporters, etc. who contracted it begin to unknowingly spread it to the middle class and the poor masses of different groups they are trying to educate without knowing, they too, have they virus in their bodies without any symptom yet and they are spreading it to these sets of people.

These poor masses or the middle class who got this novel virus will unknowingly spread it to their husbands, wives, children, relations, friends, or any family member.

Now the virus has secretly gone round and there is hunger in town, mass death stage will commence. Imagine facing breathing issues with hunger. That is double wahala for dead body.

Finally, God and scientists will announce the official cure after millions of wicked, stubborn, innocent, or evil men and women are dead.

At this time, the 8th stage, the world will be happy again and things will begin to gradually come back to normal with time.

Lesson learned. There is a power above all world powers.

did you form all these stages or you saw it somewhere?
Re: You Better Prepare — This Is What Is About to Happen Soon... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:53am On Apr 26, 2020
Spacewalk:
did you form all these stages or you saw it somewhere?

I write 99% of everything I have ever posted online myself from scratch. With this, you can figure the answer out.
Re: You Better Prepare — This Is What Is About to Happen Soon... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:25am On Apr 26, 2020
Update.

We are still in community spread stage, but it looks like a state like Kano is two steps ahead of everyone and has moved to mass death stage. Those people who will be burying these dead people are also in trouble if they don't take care.

Please, don't laugh at Kano, because what is coming to all states is WAY more than that. The mass death hasn't even started because people are not cooperating — this is just a warmup.

My prayers is for people to be wise, mind where they go, and try to stay alive. Let religious gatherings not make you die untimely and still make hell.

Religious wise, if you're trying to repent now, you'll not make Heaven because you're a fearful hypocrite. What stopped you from repenting when there was no danger in the land?

So, use your head and save your life from COVID first.

Re: You Better Prepare — This Is What Is About to Happen Soon... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:21pm On Apr 27, 2020
This virus is gradually entering family and friends stage.

Salary in Kaduna has been reduced by 25%. Some states will reduce theirs by 30 or 50%.

All these crazy civil servants have at least 6 children while some have 9 to 12.

The hunger and poverty haven't even started yet. What is ahead is scary. Some people don't understand.

Re: You Better Prepare — This Is What Is About to Happen Soon... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 4:24pm On Apr 27, 2020
Have you seen what I have been seeing?

Re: You Better Prepare — This Is What Is About to Happen Soon... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:59am On Apr 28, 2020
The trouble continues. I see dead bodies all over Africa — Melinda Gate.

Almajiris, kids, parents, doctors, etc. have been infected and it has not even started fully.

So, that this issue seriously.

The top 6 killers this year in Nigeria will be

1. Hunger
2. Suicide
3. Building collapse/accident
4. Natural death
5. COVID—19
6. Thunder/fire

Re: You Better Prepare — This Is What Is About to Happen Soon... [Picture] by Marvog(m): 9:09am On Apr 28, 2020
iLegendd:
The trouble continues. I see dead bodies all over Africa — Melinda Gate.

Almajiris, kids, parents, doctors, etc. have been infected and it has not even started fully.

So, that this issue seriously.

The top 6 killers this year in Nigeria will be

1. Hunger
2. Suicide
3. Building collapse/accident
4. Natural death
5. COVID—19
6. Thunder/fire

Boss please accept my email..Wanna ask u sth important.
Re: You Better Prepare — This Is What Is About to Happen Soon... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:20am On Apr 28, 2020
Marvog:

Boss please accept my email..Wanna ask u sth important.

Sorry about that, sir — it's a no go area. I lost the password to access the mail. I love keeping ALL conversations open on NL, but if it's a business transaction of someone buying a book, doing PayPal exchange, or me patronizing someone, then I love to take it to WhatsApp.

Anything apart from that, I love keeping it open on Nairaland.
Re: You Better Prepare — This Is What Is About to Happen Soon... [Picture] by Marvog(m): 9:29am On Apr 28, 2020
iLegendd:

Sorry about that, sir — it's a no go area. I lost the password to access the mail. I love keeping ALL conversations open on NL, but if it's a business transaction of someone buying a book, doing PayPal exchange, or me patronizing someone, then I love to take it to WhatsApp.

Anything apart from that, I love keeping it open on Nairaland.
Can I get your whatsapp number..Though I'm not on whatsapp I can send normal text message. Thanks.
Re: You Better Prepare — This Is What Is About to Happen Soon... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:22pm On Apr 28, 2020
Marvog:

Can I get your whatsapp number..Though I'm not on whatsapp I can send normal text message. Thanks.

Our business WhatsApp number is on my profile. When you message, someone will attend to you. Though, it's strictly business.

Any discussion that isn't money making or business-related are done openly here on NL.
Re: You Better Prepare — This Is What Is About to Happen Soon... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:26pm On Apr 28, 2020
Update and warning.

Please, forget about job. The global job loss that will happen in 2020 will be at least five hundred million. It hasn't even started.

Re: You Better Prepare — This Is What Is About to Happen Soon... [Picture] by Nobody: 10:35pm On Apr 28, 2020
iLegendd:
Update and warning.

Please, forget about job. The global job loss that will happen in 2020 will be at least five hundred million. It hasn't even started.
Five hundred million!! That's half a billion and the whole world is at seven billion. Your predictions/figures are misleading.
Re: You Better Prepare — This Is What Is About to Happen Soon... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:43pm On Apr 28, 2020
Spacewalk:
Five hundred million!! That's half a billion and the whole world is at seven billion. Your predictions/figures are misleading.

Okay.
Re: You Better Prepare — This Is What Is About to Happen Soon... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 6:02pm On Apr 29, 2020
This is community spread and family & friends spread stage. Be vigilant.

Re: You Better Prepare — This Is What Is About to Happen Soon... [Picture] by Brunicekid(m): 6:30pm On Apr 29, 2020
God help us!!!
Re: You Better Prepare — This Is What Is About to Happen Soon... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:30pm On Apr 29, 2020
Adeola97:
And who told you those are the things that will happen yeah I know the economy will be affected because of this corona stuff but not as bad as all the things you put up there like did you see the terrible prediction you wrote up there

Sweetheart, see below. We are gradually getting to that stage of a plate of indomie per round. You may think I'm joking.

I see so clearly because I stand on the shoulders of the giants that have come before me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Please Do Accept My Letter Of Apology / My Birthday Wishes!!!! / What Inspired Your Moniker?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.