Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,796 members, 7,831,579 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Guys:Who Washes your Clothes;Your Wife Or The Dry Cleaner? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys:Who Washes your Clothes;Your Wife Or The Dry Cleaner? (1944 Views)

I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... / Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? / Message To Guys Who Patronize Sugar Mummies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys:Who Washes your Clothes;Your Wife Or The Dry Cleaner? by dutchmillionaire(m): 12:45pm On Jan 05, 2011
A girl told the husband yesterday that the time they get married by February.he shall be taking his clothes to the dry cleaner.Girls,guys, what do u think?
Re: Guys:Who Washes your Clothes;Your Wife Or The Dry Cleaner? by Atreides(f): 12:54pm On Jan 05, 2011
Whether i'll wash the clothes myself or not is not an issue. My responsibility as a wife would be to make sure his clothes are washed,whether i take them to a dry-cleaner,or use the washing machine,or wash it with my hands by the stream. The most important thing is that they are washed,dried and hung in his wardrobe. As long as i ensure that is done,then how i do it doesn't really matter.
Re: Guys:Who Washes your Clothes;Your Wife Or The Dry Cleaner? by fstranger6: 12:54pm On Jan 05, 2011
Inked would definitely be washing my clothes

No compromise
Re: Guys:Who Washes your Clothes;Your Wife Or The Dry Cleaner? by iyatrustee(f): 1:04pm On Jan 05, 2011
i pay the drycleaners to wash my husband's clothes shocked shocked shocked. by default, it means say na me dey wash am grin grin grin grin
Re: Guys:Who Washes your Clothes;Your Wife Or The Dry Cleaner? by jaybee3(m): 1:06pm On Jan 05, 2011
Washing Machine and dry cleaner for me suits
Re: Guys:Who Washes your Clothes;Your Wife Or The Dry Cleaner? by ebonyvibe(f): 1:15pm On Jan 05, 2011
Sorry o did I miss something, is it a womans job to wash her husband's clothes enlighten me.

I wash my clothes in the washing machine and he does his; same applies to ironing, the issue has never come up once before. Why do men get married and now think they are Gods.

The only exception I will accept is if the woman is a house  wife hence has the time to do all the chores. And for those that it is the woman that works and husband doesnt he must do the chores and cleaning as well.
Re: Guys:Who Washes your Clothes;Your Wife Or The Dry Cleaner? by tpia1: 1:25pm On Jan 05, 2011
poster stop being so ignorant.

some clothes are dry clean only, regardless of gender.

if you home-wash a dry clean only piece of clothing, you run the risk of ruining it.

myob btw.
Re: Guys:Who Washes your Clothes;Your Wife Or The Dry Cleaner? by alagha: 1:34pm On Jan 05, 2011
as a wife her concern should be my happiness therefore, whichever way she does it,to effect happiness to me am okay, provided they are clean.
Re: Guys:Who Washes your Clothes;Your Wife Or The Dry Cleaner? by 190: 1:36pm On Jan 05, 2011
Washing machine

No wife and no dry clearner,

But year's ago back then in 9ja my Gf washed my clothes a couple of times~
Re: Guys:Who Washes your Clothes;Your Wife Or The Dry Cleaner? by pwiz(m): 2:48pm On Jan 05, 2011
BTW,u sometimes wash herz too bak den(no offienze),
Re: Guys:Who Washes your Clothes;Your Wife Or The Dry Cleaner? by Phate07(m): 3:10pm On Jan 05, 2011

This is irrelevant, a non-issue. undecided

Who da heck marries a wife for the sake of washing clothes? In this age and time? Beats me! angry
Re: Guys:Who Washes your Clothes;Your Wife Or The Dry Cleaner? by 190: 3:20pm On Jan 05, 2011
p.wiz:

BTW,u sometimes wash herz too bak den(no offienze),
Sadly she never asked me to help her,
I would so help her if she asked, why were we dating in the 1st place
Re: Guys:Who Washes your Clothes;Your Wife Or The Dry Cleaner? by dutchmillionaire(m): 3:58pm On Jan 05, 2011
?
Re: Guys:Who Washes your Clothes;Your Wife Or The Dry Cleaner? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jan 05, 2011
I wouldn't mind washing my man's clothes but I'd better not see any skid marks. I am serious. angry
Re: Guys:Who Washes your Clothes;Your Wife Or The Dry Cleaner? by gabriel4u(m): 4:32pm On Jan 05, 2011
Atreides:

Whether i'll wash the clothes myself or not is not an issue. My responsibility as a wife would be to make sure his clothes are washed,whether i take them to a dry-cleaner,or use the washing machine,or wash it with my hands by the stream. The most important thing is that they are washed,dried and hung in his wardrobe. As long as i ensure that is done,then how i do it doesn't really matter.

True talk, well am still a guy, but when i get married it not compulsory dat my wife should wash my cloths, all i cares is my cloth to be clean and nofin is bad if at-times i feel like washing my self.
Re: Guys:Who Washes your Clothes;Your Wife Or The Dry Cleaner? by 190: 5:24pm On Jan 05, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

I wouldn't mind washing my man's clothes but I'd better not see any skid marks. I am serious. angry
grin grin grin grin

and if i see any red marks on your's im droppin dem clothes down!! angry angry
Re: Guys:Who Washes your Clothes;Your Wife Or The Dry Cleaner? by dutchmillionaire(m): 7:00am On Jan 06, 2011
:-x
Re: Guys:Who Washes your Clothes;Your Wife Or The Dry Cleaner? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jan 06, 2011
190:

grin grin grin grin

and if i see any red marks on your's im droppin dem clothes down!! angry angry

Now why in blue hell would I let a man do what I can? I don't put my undies in the washer anyway
I am old school. Never wash a woman's panty with men's clothing, I dont even wash it with my own clothes. That is
what a basin is for. . . angry wink
Re: Guys:Who Washes your Clothes;Your Wife Or The Dry Cleaner? by 190: 11:09pm On Jan 06, 2011
^^Baby you remember that last time you mixed your undies with my white shirts
and after the washing machine was done, all my shirts turned red with blue strands like a check, grin grin
Re: Guys:Who Washes your Clothes;Your Wife Or The Dry Cleaner? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jan 06, 2011
^^*turns upper body halfway around with hand extended out ward, unwinds torso and gives 190 the LOUDEST slap known to man!*        
angry  angry  angry  angry
Re: Guys:Who Washes your Clothes;Your Wife Or The Dry Cleaner? by 190: 11:29pm On Jan 06, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

^^*turns upper body halfway around with hand extended out ward, unwinds torso and gives 190 the LOUDEST slap known to man!*        
angry  angry  angry  angry

grin grin grin MY FACE, U gon kiss this face later! angry angry angry
Re: Guys:Who Washes your Clothes;Your Wife Or The Dry Cleaner? by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jan 06, 2011
Kisses 190 "awe buddah! did momy hurt the liddle cheeky weeky?" *SLAPS HIM AGAIN!*  angry  angry grin

dont try to play me 190 lol. you know you bought those cheap $5.00 "wear one time only" Polos from Roses! LMFAO!
Re: Guys:Who Washes your Clothes;Your Wife Or The Dry Cleaner? by Carolece(f): 11:34pm On Jan 06, 2011
dutchmillionaire:

A girl told the husband yesterday that the time they get married by February.he shall be taking his clothes to the dry cleaner.Girls,guys, what do u think?
Who ever wears the clothes should do the washing, unless you are unable like being a child or sick in the sense of being totally helpless.
Re: Guys:Who Washes your Clothes;Your Wife Or The Dry Cleaner? by 190: 11:48pm On Jan 06, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

Kisses 190 "awe buddah! did momy hurt the liddle cheeky weeky?" *SLAPS HIM AGAIN!*  angry  angry grin

dont try to play me 190 lol. you know you bought those cheap $5.00 "wear one time only" Polos from Roses! LMFAO!

**Holding his face**But i didnt steal if that's what i can afford now then you should manage em, **walks sadly away!! sad sad cry cry cry cry
Re: Guys:Who Washes your Clothes;Your Wife Or The Dry Cleaner? by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jan 06, 2011
^^*Seriously gives 190 a kiss, and grabs his hand.*
Come! mek we go to the mall. Let's get some REAL Polos and ice cream, so you can stop trying to play me lol
*secretly radios H-town about the location of the storage trailor* grin.
Re: Guys:Who Washes your Clothes;Your Wife Or The Dry Cleaner? by Nobody: 12:02am On Jan 07, 2011
Atreides:

you must make a good wife, Not these lazy girls of nowadays inshut i wish i can exchange you with my future wife cheesy
Re: Guys:Who Washes your Clothes;Your Wife Or The Dry Cleaner? by daduke2k(m): 12:10am On Jan 07, 2011
hehe, anoda gender thread. Wher d puritans at? Wherez ujujoan and company?
Re: Guys:Who Washes your Clothes;Your Wife Or The Dry Cleaner? by DisGuy: 12:12am On Jan 07, 2011
Atreides:

no wonder some nigerian men start moaning when they get to obodo oyinbo, they have been spoilt right from their mothers house to the marital home

I thought you said you are 16  undecided
Re: Guys:Who Washes your Clothes;Your Wife Or The Dry Cleaner? by Atreides(f): 9:21am On Jan 07, 2011
@Dis guy,is 'would' not a form of a future tense anymore? I said my duty as a wife WOULD BE this and that. I didnt say it IS this and that.
Re: Guys:Who Washes your Clothes;Your Wife Or The Dry Cleaner? by DisGuy: 1:59pm On Jan 07, 2011
Atreides:

@Dis guy,is 'would' not a form of a future tense anymore? I said my duty as a wife WOULD BE  this and that. I didnt say it IS this and that.

sure, was only saying if you're thinking like this at your age (very commendable; at least in the ideal world)

but then again you will probably change your view after going out with one or two douchebag, dem go use you like Levi's
Re: Guys:Who Washes your Clothes;Your Wife Or The Dry Cleaner? by Onchedu(m): 2:15pm On Jan 07, 2011
dutchmillionaire:

I guess they understand themselves better.

Meanwyl, Dry cleaner dey and drycleaner dey. What one woman refuses to do for u another woman is begging to do for U. The justification behind that outlook on the whole "dry cleaning business" is that the ladies don't even expect us to be faithful so why bother if she's not expecting it?

Anyway, I do my laundry myself. Na me know where the dotty touch.
Re: Guys:Who Washes your Clothes;Your Wife Or The Dry Cleaner? by tureal(m): 2:44pm On Jan 07, 2011
my woman does the laundry come sun or rain but i wash her car and clean the house some times so is no biggy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help A Sister / Men Are The Most Important Thing That Makes Women Happy In Their Lif / She Give Am Food

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.