Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:19 AM

Nigeria Army Releases Footage Of How They Are Battling Boko-haram Terrorists(vid - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Army Releases Footage Of How They Are Battling Boko-haram Terrorists(vid (2025 Views)

Army Releases Video Of Encounter With Bandits In Southern Kaduna / EndSARS Protests: Nigerian Army Releases Statement / Omoyele Sowore Releases Footage Of His DSS Detention Cell, A Year After (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Army Releases Footage Of How They Are Battling Boko-haram Terrorists(vid by DebbieBianca(f): 9:54am On Apr 16, 2020
Nigeria army releases footage of how they are battling Boko-Haram terrorists in the North.

According to one of the soldier who I believed released the video footage was heard saying 'Look at what we are facing , look out what the Nigerian army is facing'.

In the video you can hear the sound of gun shots as the battle the terrorists in the North.

You will recall that the Chief of Army Staff Lt. Gen. Yusuf Tukur Buratai vowed not leave the theatre of Operation until Boko Haram is defeated.

The Army General Buratai, has assured the soldiers that Mr President is fully in support of them. Could this have given the Nigerian army a massive burst?

Watch The Video Below,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJXemwjX3lU

CC

Lalasticlala

Mynd44

Re: Nigeria Army Releases Footage Of How They Are Battling Boko-haram Terrorists(vid by DonMustafa: 9:56am On Apr 16, 2020
These guys are trying. Burutai should lead from the front to encourage them. If he chop bullet no problem. He would be a martyr.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Army Releases Footage Of How They Are Battling Boko-haram Terrorists(vid by 777Likes9Shares: 10:17am On Apr 16, 2020
DonMustafa:
If he chop bullet no problem. He would be a martyr.
Have you ever played chess before?
Re: Nigeria Army Releases Footage Of How They Are Battling Boko-haram Terrorists(vid by cutievik: 10:38am On Apr 16, 2020
This boys are trying
Re: Nigeria Army Releases Footage Of How They Are Battling Boko-haram Terrorists(vid by MrSly(m): 10:40am On Apr 16, 2020
We never saw the footage of the way Chadian army was battling bokoharam. What we saw was the video footage of bodybags of bokoharam terrorists in their hundreds, up to thousands. They are two different things. Go to work and show the result.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Army Releases Footage Of How They Are Battling Boko-haram Terrorists(vid by Auto200: 10:40am On Apr 16, 2020
war no be beans !!! God protect these guys with their AK 47. make e no knock when they are engaging boko boys
Re: Nigeria Army Releases Footage Of How They Are Battling Boko-haram Terrorists(vid by stanech: 10:41am On Apr 16, 2020
MrSly:
We never saw the footage of the way Chadian army was battling bokoharam. What we saw was the video footage of bodybags of bokoharam in their hundreds, up to thousands. They are two different things. Go to work and show the result.

I just tire. Army now involve in propaganda.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Army Releases Footage Of How They Are Battling Boko-haram Terrorists(vid by Jay542(m): 10:49am On Apr 16, 2020
Pinned Down. No aerial support, No tanks. Javelin/grenades launchers Zero. Proceed with rpg and neutralize threat. I hope the Chadians effort wont be frustrated cos of lack of equipment from our end.
Re: Nigeria Army Releases Footage Of How They Are Battling Boko-haram Terrorists(vid by Nobody: 10:56am On Apr 16, 2020
May God Almighty keep on guiding and protecting our gallant soldier. This drops tears to my eyes, which made me say my Son will join Army.

Meanwhile see the rest of the shooting here..
https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2020/04/several-gun-shots-nigeria-army-releases.html?m=1
Re: Nigeria Army Releases Footage Of How They Are Battling Boko-haram Terrorists(vid by MrBachelor: 11:09am On Apr 16, 2020
777Likes9Shares:

He is not irreplaceable.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Army Releases Footage Of How They Are Battling Boko-haram Terrorists(vid by content208: 11:19am On Apr 16, 2020
777Likes9Shares:

An experienced chess player can sacrifice his queen for the greater good and still win the game.
Re: Nigeria Army Releases Footage Of How They Are Battling Boko-haram Terrorists(vid by sammyj: 11:19am On Apr 16, 2020
It’s going to be more difficult for the Nigerian Army to fight this battle as the rules of engagement that occurs between two legal armies does not apply when fighting Boko Haram. Imaging using APGs by Boko haram against group of the Nigerian battalion while the Nigerian counterpart can’t do otherwise due to rules of engagement. The Chadians army equally use APGs, light tanks, special vans as they don’t care about any rules of engagement when battling the Boko haram militias. It’s high time we go the Chadians ways if we want to destroy them and win the war!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Army Releases Footage Of How They Are Battling Boko-haram Terrorists(vid by Blackfire(m): 11:22am On Apr 16, 2020
Audio army....

What is a southerner doing in a war created and cash flow solely for the north?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Army Releases Footage Of How They Are Battling Boko-haram Terrorists(vid by Nigerianization(m): 11:23am On Apr 16, 2020
Let's encourage our troops......

Once again, thank you President Idris Derby... The 7 star General
Re: Nigeria Army Releases Footage Of How They Are Battling Boko-haram Terrorists(vid by Commonsense99: 11:26am On Apr 16, 2020
angry
Posting this tactical clips of ongoing war online is actually a bit off tactics.
Have they finally decided to advance for once? Or are they still sitting back to Wait for boko haram to attack them?
Bro shoot first and talk later, we want results.
Re: Nigeria Army Releases Footage Of How They Are Battling Boko-haram Terrorists(vid by content208: 11:26am On Apr 16, 2020
Jay542:
Pinned Down. No aerial support, No tanks. Javelin/grenades launchers Zero. Proceed with rpg and neutralize threat. I hope the Chadians effort wont be frustrated cos of lack of equipment from our end.

Lack of equipment or lack of political will?

You forgot that the man who said "attack on Boko haram is attack on the north" is now the commander in chief

And mannabbgrills will come here to intentionally deceive himself that PDP is the party sponsoring Boko haram. Is it also PDP that is withholding air support to the soldiers?
Re: Nigeria Army Releases Footage Of How They Are Battling Boko-haram Terrorists(vid by Racoon(m): 11:30am On Apr 16, 2020
Idris Chadian army have demonstrate that the Nigerian govt & army deliberately dont want to put an end to the BH war.
Re: Nigeria Army Releases Footage Of How They Are Battling Boko-haram Terrorists(vid by Jay542(m): 11:43am On Apr 16, 2020
content208:

Lack of equipment or lack of political will?

You forgot that the man who said "attack on Boko haram is attack on the north" is now the commander in chief
We dont have the proper arms and ammunition to finish off boko haram. That's all I'm saying.
Re: Nigeria Army Releases Footage Of How They Are Battling Boko-haram Terrorists(vid by content208: 1:44pm On Apr 16, 2020
Jay542:

We dont have the proper arms and ammunition to finish off boko haram. That's all I'm saying.

What of the jet fighters they bought recently?
Re: Nigeria Army Releases Footage Of How They Are Battling Boko-haram Terrorists(vid by jesmond3945: 2:27pm On Apr 16, 2020
Jay542:
no artillery sef. constant bombardment would turned the tide.
Re: Nigeria Army Releases Footage Of How They Are Battling Boko-haram Terrorists(vid by Nobody: 4:15pm On Apr 16, 2020
MrSly:
We never saw the footage of the way Chadian army was battling bokoharam. What we saw was the video footage of bodybags of bokoharam terrorists in their hundreds, up to thousands. They are two different things. Go to work and show the result.
i watched the video on twitter. https://twitter.com/DonKlericuzio/status/1246538761477001216?s=20
Re: Nigeria Army Releases Footage Of How They Are Battling Boko-haram Terrorists(vid by shehu01(f): 4:38pm On Apr 16, 2020
Kill them all, ..now me sin pass? nobody want help me. God touch anybody mind to bless me with 3124319744.
Re: Nigeria Army Releases Footage Of How They Are Battling Boko-haram Terrorists(vid by SarkinYarki: 5:04pm On Apr 16, 2020
Audio Instagram army always releasing videos instead of receipts like CHADIAN army .
Re: Nigeria Army Releases Footage Of How They Are Battling Boko-haram Terrorists(vid by iluvdonjazzy: 5:07pm On Apr 16, 2020
But this one na training ground na
Re: Nigeria Army Releases Footage Of How They Are Battling Boko-haram Terrorists(vid by sapientia(m): 5:45pm On Apr 16, 2020
Show us results
Re: Nigeria Army Releases Footage Of How They Are Battling Boko-haram Terrorists(vid by princemillla(m): 5:56pm On Apr 16, 2020
Kudos to our gallant men. It's not easy fighting war. Confronting the 1million boys has taught alot of us inch of what our gallant men are facing. God bless you

Make dem launch RPG now....do they have to beg befor they do so?
Where are the tanks where r the propeller?
Re: Nigeria Army Releases Footage Of How They Are Battling Boko-haram Terrorists(vid by Nobody: 5:58pm On Apr 16, 2020
Kudos to our Nigeria Army
Re: Nigeria Army Releases Footage Of How They Are Battling Boko-haram Terrorists(vid by davillian(m): 6:37pm On Apr 16, 2020
Book haram
Are busy raining hell on them our troops are reserving and managing bullets.....
This is the tactics used by BH
They come in thousands
Shell Nigerian army until they notice they are running low on bullets...
They come close without any support as usual our soldiers retreats or run in different directions..
They kill who they can, capture who they can and take arms and cars

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba, Biafra Can Hoist Their Flag In Nigeria Now / Edo17 Lawmakers Meet, Cancel N1.5b Loan / If I Were Bola Ahmed Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.