Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Omoyele Sowore Releases Footage Of His DSS Detention Cell, A Year After - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omoyele Sowore Releases Footage Of His DSS Detention Cell, A Year After (74752 Views)

Sowore Releases Details Of Campaign Expenses, Asks Others To Emulate Him / How I Was Maltreated In DSS Detention — Sowore / Unbowed And Unbroken: TIB Members Visit Defiant Sowore In DSS Detention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omoyele Sowore Releases Footage Of His DSS Detention Cell, A Year After by StagethemTVee: 3:08pm On Aug 03, 2020
Former presidential aspirant Omoyele Sowore has released a video showing where he was detained by DSS a year ago. He was arrested by the Buhari goverment for planning and leading a revolution now protest against the government.

Exactly a year ago (August 3, 2019) Nigeria’s lawless Secret police abducted & kept me detained incommunicado in solitary confinement, I smuggled in a camera to film my cell. They wanted to gag me & stop others from standing up for what’s right & just, they failed #RevolutionNow

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuk1HWPNsKU

https://mobile.twitter.com/YeleSowore/status/1290244083643035648

7 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Releases Footage Of His DSS Detention Cell, A Year After by nabiz(m): 3:35pm On Aug 03, 2020
Too bad. But 6 years ago that place is paradise compared to where I was living

26 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Releases Footage Of His DSS Detention Cell, A Year After by APCLyingBastard: 3:40pm On Aug 03, 2020
Another fool and Judas goat

97 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Omoyele Sowore Releases Footage Of His DSS Detention Cell, A Year After by Lisaint(m): 4:38pm On Aug 03, 2020
More like executive cell.....
Go to kirikiri and see cell

141 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Omoyele Sowore Releases Footage Of His DSS Detention Cell, A Year After by austine4real(m): 4:55pm On Aug 03, 2020
shocked sad

If it's not kirikiri,agodi,tin can it's no prison

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omoyele Sowore Releases Footage Of His DSS Detention Cell, A Year After by FullBlastLight: 4:59pm On Aug 03, 2020
I really love d kind of nemesis dt cascaded on him as part of his own peril 4 dissidently forcing an evil govt on d pple!

Meanwhile, on d other hand, I'm a staunch supporter of his Revolution crusade, cos dt seems d only way 2 veritably change d status quo in dis country, else d circles continue!

#RevolutionNow!
#TakeItBack!
#OurFutureBelongsToUs!

139 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Omoyele Sowore Releases Footage Of His DSS Detention Cell, A Year After by Nobody: 5:08pm On Aug 03, 2020
FullBlastLight:
I really love d kind of nemesis dt cascaded on him as part of his own peril 4 dissidently forcing an evil govt on d pple!

Meanwhile, on d other hand, I'm a staunch supporter of his Revolution crusade, cos dt seems d only way 2 veritably change d status quo in dis country, else d circles continue!

#RevolutionNow!
#TakeItBack!
#OurFutureBelongsToUs!

Omoyele didn't force any government on the people. The people made their own choice. I don't know when it has become a crime to be vocal again a government that is not living up to its expectations.

His media opened the can of worms that sat in Aso and he isn't sorry for it as the millions of voters who booted the ineffectual buffoon out of office.

This is another irresponsible government and Omoyele, as he's known to be, has since stood his ground against it. Then, what exactly is his sin? That he didn't pamper a cash cow to a select few back to office?

The government today would go as well and another would come. Woe betide whoever runs around supporting political onslaught on the people in the name of supporting a party or tribe because, at the end, history would remember those who stood against evil in whatever form it came for good.

404 Likes 38 Shares

Re: Omoyele Sowore Releases Footage Of His DSS Detention Cell, A Year After by bolaayenimo: 5:09pm On Aug 03, 2020
Thy even put him in better cell

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoyele Sowore Releases Footage Of His DSS Detention Cell, A Year After by FullBlastLight: 5:33pm On Aug 03, 2020
ThreeBlackBird:

Omoyele didn't force any government on the people. The people made their own choice. I don't know when it has become a crime to be vocal again a government that is not living up to its expectations.

His media opened the can of worms that sat in Aso and he isn't sorry for it as the millions of voters who booted the ineffectual buffoon out of office.

This is another irresponsible government and Omoyele, as he's known to be, has since stood his ground against it. Then, what exactly is his sin? That he didn't pamper that ineffectual buffoon back to office?

The government today would go as well and another would come. Woe betide whoever runs around supporting political onslaught on the people in the name of supporting a party or tribe because, at the end, history would remember those who stood against evil in whatever form it came for good.

My broda, he did jor!

Never underestimate d influential power of media in politics!

In fact, he did far more than any other politician thru his damning news!

D media are a mind controlled & manipulative system; influencing d opinions & choices of d citizenry!

Or, don't u know dt already? Huh?

77 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Omoyele Sowore Releases Footage Of His DSS Detention Cell, A Year After by Nobody: 5:41pm On Aug 03, 2020
FullBlastLight:

My broda, he did jor!

D media are a mind controlled & manipulative system; influencing d opinions & choices of d citizenry!

Brother, if you look closely at the government at that time, no one was really happy with it. You can't be doing the right thing and a media somewhere would bring you down. The insecurity at that time was the height of it. It was after GEJ lost the election that a lot more revelations were revealed. Many things Sahara reporters covered were true. They are still doing so today and uncovering many dirt in this present government.

I realised that we have a long way to go in the country. If someone does wrong, we want to pamper him because he belong to a party. Both Buhari and GEJ have failed. We should look for other alternatives. We'll keep changing till we get it right.

If Sowore's crime is exposing the rot in Jonathan's government as he's doing in Buhari's, then he wouldn't stop being a criminal because he wouldn't stop tormenting them.

266 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Omoyele Sowore Releases Footage Of His DSS Detention Cell, A Year After by googi: 5:43pm On Aug 03, 2020
It is hard to understand why any Nigerian would be hating on this guy.

You know him well since his university days. How many Nigerians do you know that has consistently fought for the cause of Nigeria than this guy?

You are more concerned about my thief is better than yours.

113 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Omoyele Sowore Releases Footage Of His DSS Detention Cell, A Year After by Nobody: 5:45pm On Aug 03, 2020
Look at the youth. Docile people! They would rather sit with BBNaija, watching those contestants while they sleep all through the night. And eventually, one man has decided to shake up some trees in government but it is this same set of unproductive young thugs and rascals who would open their smelly mouth to talk bad of him.

I have great respect for Nnamdi Kalu, although, I'm Yoruba. If only we have a few more young people like him and Sowore, we'll have scattered this country and rearranged it if that would be possible.

130 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Omoyele Sowore Releases Footage Of His DSS Detention Cell, A Year After by Nobody: 5:49pm On Aug 03, 2020
googi:
It is hard to understand why any Nigerian would be hating on this guy.

You know him well since his university days. How many Nigerians do you know that has consistently fought for the cause of Nigeria than this guy?

You are more concerned about my thief is better than yours.

I'm saddened by their attitude. How can you hate on him. He hasn't even asked anyone to bring anything. Fighting the cause he believes in, his very own energetic and shortsighted young Nigerian men are the ones frolicking around to bring him down.

We'll remain in this mess for a long time, bro. We are not ready as a people.

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Omoyele Sowore Releases Footage Of His DSS Detention Cell, A Year After by StagethemTVee: 6:08pm On Aug 03, 2020
You have made so much sense. Wa Gbayi! That means you will be celebrated!
ThreeBlackBird:

Brother, if you look closely at the government at that time, no one was really happy with it. You can't be doing the right thing and a media somewhere would bring you down. The insecurity at that time was the height of it. It was after GEJ lost the election that a lot more revelations were revealed. Many things Sahara reporters covered were true. They are still doing so today and uncovering many dirt in this present government.

I realised that we have a long way to go in the country. If someone does wrong, we want to pamper him because he belong to a party. Both Buhari and GEJ have failed. We should look for other alternatives. We'll keep changing till we get it right.

If Sowore's crime is exposing the rot in Jonathan's government as he's doing in Buhari's, then he wouldn't stop being a criminal because he wouldn't stop tormenting them.

36 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Releases Footage Of His DSS Detention Cell, A Year After by SpecialAdviser(m): 6:14pm On Aug 03, 2020
The way Sowore went into silent mode makes me respect the courage of Nnamdi KANU.

Big heart people are difficult to come by. I salute Sowore efforts anyway.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoyele Sowore Releases Footage Of His DSS Detention Cell, A Year After by FullBlastLight: 6:28pm On Aug 03, 2020
ThreeBlackBird:

Boss, it was neva a question of pampering GEJ!

I didn't vote 4 him! Not at all!

To be candid, I, in fact, prayed & fasted 4 d discontinuity of his govt & d dissolution of PDP 4 their many yrs of mis-governance & endemic corruption coupled wit d disturbing security challenge & d long-standing national poverty!

However, when I saw dt it was Buhari dt APC flagged, I critically analysed his past & discerned dt he wld be a national cataclysm shld he win d election by any means!

It was at dt point I began rooting 4 GEJ in order 2 oppose PMB; and d reason 4 dt was very apparent i.e. of two evils, u choose d less!

Meanwhile, I'm neither a party member nor a party supporter! I'm rather a proponent & supporter of Good Governance!

Objective political analyses & syntheses shld be painstakingly embarked upon particularly by d educated pple when making political choices 4 leadership in any civilised society!

Bro, dt's d juncture at wich many Nigerians(wit Sowore unexcluded)dangerously flopped & regrettably goofed by instituting PMB 2 d peril of d entire Nation!

Yap, dt exactly was his sin against d Nation dt he has 2 inescapably get punished 4 in a hurry!

Nevertheless, as a proponent of Good Governance, I'm delighted 2 be one of d staunchest stalwarts of his #RevolutionCrusade! It's both a good & noble course!

I've reckoned & figured out dt Nigeria direly needs a Revolution if it must be rescued out of d clutches of dis myopic unrepentant junky looters at all levels of govt!

#RevolutionNow!
#TakeItBack!
#TheFutureIsOurs!

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Omoyele Sowore Releases Footage Of His DSS Detention Cell, A Year After by Ventura1: 7:11pm On Aug 03, 2020
SpecialAdviser:
The way Sowore went into silent mode makes me respect the courage of Nnamdi KANU.

You are obviously out of tune with reality.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoyele Sowore Releases Footage Of His DSS Detention Cell, A Year After by Simisolami(f): 7:45pm On Aug 03, 2020
They finally silenced him

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Releases Footage Of His DSS Detention Cell, A Year After by ovieigho(m): 7:46pm On Aug 03, 2020
How did he even get phone to do video ?
Seems like a inside job grin because he was looking front right and center suspiciously and scared of being caught recording
Re: Omoyele Sowore Releases Footage Of His DSS Detention Cell, A Year After by tamdun: 7:53pm On Aug 03, 2020
FullBlastLight:

My broda, he did jor!

Same omoyele fought for Jonathan when yaradua's cabal refused to handover power,abeg leave sowore alone

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Omoyele Sowore Releases Footage Of His DSS Detention Cell, A Year After by Petyr1: 10:52pm On Aug 03, 2020
SpecialAdviser:

sowore should have escaped to another country just like how kanu did

30 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Releases Footage Of His DSS Detention Cell, A Year After by SpecialAdviser(m): 11:35pm On Aug 03, 2020
Petyr1:
sowore should have escaped to another country just like how kanu did

You think its easy to fight the disintegration of a country from another country Lol. So many kids in nairaland. KANU has a strong Zionist backup which no freedom fighter in Nigeria ever had.

Nnamdi KANU is a lion. If you think otherwise, I bet you to start fighting your local govt on your right.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omoyele Sowore Releases Footage Of His DSS Detention Cell, A Year After by Petyr1: 11:51pm On Aug 03, 2020
SpecialAdviser:

You think its easy to fight the disintegration of a country from another country Lol. So many kids in nairaland. KANU has a strong Zionist backup which no freedom fighter in Nigeria ever had.

Nnamdi KANU is a lion. If you think otherwise, I bet you to start fighting your local govt on your right.
don't you understand simple sentence? I said if sowore want to fight the government he should also leave the country

Don't be stupid and unfortunate at the same time

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoyele Sowore Releases Footage Of His DSS Detention Cell, A Year After by SpecialAdviser(m): 12:05am On Aug 04, 2020
Petyr1:
don't you understand simple sentence? I said if sowore want to fight the government he should also leave the country

Don't be stupid and unfortunate at the same time

I felt I was discussing with a normal person. Sorry. Don't go to bed without taking your medication please I beg u.

Bye

5 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Releases Footage Of His DSS Detention Cell, A Year After by Texman21: 1:07am On Aug 04, 2020
The pple writing thesis up there should submit their project.

7 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Releases Footage Of His DSS Detention Cell, A Year After by ozo13(m): 1:33am On Aug 04, 2020
SpecialAdviser:

baba u are comparing someone that ran away to another country with one that is still in the country.haba maigida we need to be objective nah.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoyele Sowore Releases Footage Of His DSS Detention Cell, A Year After by StagethemTVee: 2:20am On Aug 04, 2020
This is such an interesting discuss so far

Lalasticlala
mynd44
Re: Omoyele Sowore Releases Footage Of His DSS Detention Cell, A Year After by Nobody: 6:03am On Aug 04, 2020
So?
Re: Omoyele Sowore Releases Footage Of His DSS Detention Cell, A Year After by falcon01: 6:14am On Aug 04, 2020
This is better Than 90% of Nigerian youths room

10 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Releases Footage Of His DSS Detention Cell, A Year After by Nobody: 6:32am On Aug 04, 2020
Nigerians the wrong set of people to fight for

Don't fight for Nigeria because they won't stand by you

Fight for your people and they will die for you

16 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Releases Footage Of His DSS Detention Cell, A Year After by SpecialAdviser(m): 6:51am On Aug 04, 2020
ozo13:
baba u are comparing someone that ran away to another country with one that is still in the country.haba maigida we need to be objective nah.

Do you think running away to another country means anything? Try it and you will be repatriated.

Meanwhile Sowore can as well get out of the country. Its not difficult. Again don't forget KANU fight is even more troublesome.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos Of Money Exchanging Hands At Polling Unit Go Viral On Twitter / Buhari's Certificate Matter - Tune Into Channels Television / Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra-Themed Attire In Court Today (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.