Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

5 Things A Man Must Never Do After Sex- No 4 Is Very Bad - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Things A Man Must Never Do After Sex- No 4 Is Very Bad (7177 Views)

A Man must Either Drink, Smoke Or Womanise. / Girls Find It Hard To Resist Guys With These Five Things, Number 4 Is So Common / Five Things A Woman Can Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Things A Man Must Never Do After Sex- No 4 Is Very Bad by Nobody: 12:47pm On Apr 16, 2020
There are serviceable information on what men ought to do after sex. Many men tend to loose interest for there partner after sex which is demoralizes the female partner or spouse in a relationship.

To score high in your partner’s eyes and stand a chance of getting lucky again, below is a cheat sheet of these post-coital no-nos you need to drop asap.

1. Fall Asleep Immediately
While this annoying habit can be avoided, it is not always the case because it extends to a chemical reaction.

Orgasm releases a cocktail of chemicals that often work as a mega dose of piriton. Then again sex often takes place around bedtime, in bed, and after exerting themselves after a long day it is natural their body will want to rest.

That however should not always be the case. Build some energy and get your partner a late drink or find something you can both enjoy.

2. Turning On The TV
While it may sound like no big deal the truth is, it is. Turning on the TV or picking up your phone will leave your partner feeling abandoned and make her feel unimportant to you.

According to Certified Sex Therapist and Advanced Imago Relationship Therapist Deborah Fox, by having sex with you, a woman has made herself vulnerable. If you disconnect, you’ll leave her feeling unsafe and insecure.

3. Showering Immediately
Not everyone enjoys the sweaty, sticky, smelly aspect of sex which is very understandable, and some people will scurry off to the bathroom to wash up immediately after.

While there are some very good reasons why you should shower after sex, do not be in a hurry to do so. You will give her the impression that you’re washing her off. Linger for a while, hold a conversation, give her a massage etc.

This will give her a clear message that you love all of her and you’re not in a rush to wash it all away.

4. Asking Her To Leave

Nothing comes close to the humiliation a woman feels after a wild session with a stranger or partner who then asks her to leave after the deed is done.

Maybe you have an early morning or your bed isn’t fit for two people to share and sleep comfortably. Those are legit reasons.

What isn’t funny is informing your partner that a sleepover is not on the cards only after you’ve had sex. She will feel like a worthless piece of paper.

5. Become Physically Distant
If you become distant your partner will notice. Staying connected is very important to a woman according to sex therapist, Deborah Fox.

If you don’t touch, cuddle or say complimentary things to her, she’s likely to withdraw. Sex isn’t an event for her that ends in orgasm and it shouldn’t be for you either.

Source : https://www.drumhour.com/5-things-a-man-must-never-do-after-sex-no-4-is-very-bad/

1 Like

Re: 5 Things A Man Must Never Do After Sex- No 4 Is Very Bad by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 12:50pm On Apr 16, 2020
no 4 sure die. of course she have to leave for another pussy to come, it turn by turn cheesy grin

23 Likes

Re: 5 Things A Man Must Never Do After Sex- No 4 Is Very Bad by Anyahuruagu: 12:55pm On Apr 16, 2020
Abeg remove that shower part there because it is unhealthy for me not to shower after o.... Haaa Infact we must shower then come back to bed to cuddle and rest...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Things A Man Must Never Do After Sex- No 4 Is Very Bad by ebuk4real(m): 1:26pm On Apr 16, 2020
Anyahuruagu:
Abeg remove that shower part there because it is unhealthy for me not to shower after o.... Haaa Infact we must shower then come back to bed to cuddle and rest...

grin grin
You go fear na
Re: 5 Things A Man Must Never Do After Sex- No 4 Is Very Bad by 21cents: 2:20pm On Apr 16, 2020
mad O grin
Re: 5 Things A Man Must Never Do After Sex- No 4 Is Very Bad by kleverley(m): 3:24pm On Apr 16, 2020
Wahala de oo
Re: 5 Things A Man Must Never Do After Sex- No 4 Is Very Bad by strangest(m): 4:22pm On Apr 16, 2020
Am washing off .and urinating immediately, let her think what she want

2 Likes

Re: 5 Things A Man Must Never Do After Sex- No 4 Is Very Bad by ghostwriter0147: 4:53pm On Apr 16, 2020
Asking her to leave is a NO-NO!
Re: 5 Things A Man Must Never Do After Sex- No 4 Is Very Bad by Nobody: 5:03pm On Apr 16, 2020
This brings an event that happened some time ago before my mind, it happened back in my university days.
I invited a girl over to my place, well! having in mind not to bore you with the intricacies of what had taken place, we had sex.
I had this uncontrollable urge to wash my hands immediately after we had sex.
Dashing off to the bathroom she asked me what I was about to do, I could literally feel the anger in her voice, omo! Na so I tell her straight up sey I wan wash my hands and in fact I go like baff.
I came out from the bathroom, my phone had been ringing like hell, my boys at the school hostel wanted me to come play pro evolution soccer , a lot of people wanted to see me play as I was well famed for it.
I told her to leave, she interposed, telling me how she'd like to pass the night at my place, it was soon evident that everything she said fell on deaf ears, naso she pack her load comot for my room.

Last I ever heard of her.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Things A Man Must Never Do After Sex- No 4 Is Very Bad by ilevic(m): 5:20pm On Apr 16, 2020
dayoige:
There are serviceable information on what men ought to do after sex. Many men tend to loose interest for there partner after sex which is demoralizes the female partner or spouse in a relationship.

To score high in your partner’s eyes and stand a chance of getting lucky again, below is a cheat sheet of these post-coital no-nos you need to drop asap.

While this annoying habit can be avoided, it is not always the case because it extends to a chemical reaction.

Orgasm releases a cocktail of chemicals that often work as a mega dose of piriton. Then again sex often takes place around bedtime, in bed, and after exerting themselves after a long day it is natural their body will want to rest.

That however should not always be the case. Build some energy and get your partner a late drink or find something you can both enjoy.

2. Turning On The TV
While it may sound like no big deal the truth is, it is. Turning on the TV or picking up your phone will leave your partner feeling abandoned and make her feel unimportant to you.

According to Certified Sex Therapist and Advanced Imago Relationship Therapist Deborah Fox, by having sex with you, a woman has made herself vulnerable. If you disconnect, you’ll leave her feeling unsafe and insecure.

3. Showering Immediately
Not everyone enjoys the sweaty, sticky, smelly aspect of sex which is very understandable, and some people will scurry off to the bathroom to wash up immediately after.

While there are some very good reasons why you should shower after sex, do not be in a hurry to do so. You will give her the impression that you’re washing her off. Linger for a while, hold a conversation, give her a massage etc.

This will give her a clear message that you love all of her and you’re not in a rush to wash it all away.

4. Asking Her To Leave

Nothing comes close to the humiliation a woman feels after a wild session with a stranger or partner who then asks her to leave after the deed is done.

Maybe you have an early morning or your bed isn’t fit for two people to share and sleep comfortably. Those are legit reasons.

What isn’t funny is informing your partner that a sleepover is not on the cards only after you’ve had sex. She will feel like a worthless piece of paper.

If you become distant your partner will notice. Staying connected is very important to a woman according to sex therapist, Deborah Fox.

If you don’t touch, cuddle or say complimentary things to her, she’s likely to withdraw. Sex isn’t an event for her that ends in orgasm and it shouldn’t be for you either.

Source : https://www.drumhour.com/5-things-a-man-must-never-do-after-sex-no-4-is-very-bad/

Mitsceeeewww. Rubbish post
Re: 5 Things A Man Must Never Do After Sex- No 4 Is Very Bad by Nobody: 6:00pm On Apr 16, 2020
ALCOHOLKILLS:
no 4 sure die. of course she have to leave for another pussy to come, it turn by turn cheesy grin
change your ways lol.
Re: 5 Things A Man Must Never Do After Sex- No 4 Is Very Bad by davillian(m): 6:21pm On Apr 16, 2020
After sex would hear the sound of my lighter....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Things A Man Must Never Do After Sex- No 4 Is Very Bad by Style007(m): 6:30pm On Apr 16, 2020
davillian:
���
Re: 5 Things A Man Must Never Do After Sex- No 4 Is Very Bad by uthlaw: 6:36pm On Apr 16, 2020
Campaign after Election!

1 Like

Re: 5 Things A Man Must Never Do After Sex- No 4 Is Very Bad by Mywd: 6:43pm On Apr 16, 2020
DeckXavier:
This brings an event that happened some time ago before my mind, it happened back in my university days.
I invited a girl over to my place, well! having in mind not to bore you with the intricacies of what had taken place, we had sex.
I had this uncontrollable urge to wash my hands immediately after we had sex.
Dashing off to the bathroom she asked me what I was about to do, I could literally feel the anger in her voice, omo! Na so I tell her straight up sey I wan wash my hands and in fact I go like baff.
I came out from the bathroom, my phone had been ringing like hell, my boys at the school hostel wanted me to come play pro evolution soccer , a lot of people wanted to see me play as I was well famed for it.
I told her to leave, she interposed, telling me how she'd like to pass the night at my place, it was soon evident that everything she said fell on deaf ears, naso she pack her load comot for my room.

Last I ever heard of her.

Confirm nigga u be...

"Get your Money and Fvck on these useless Hoes"

Mywd

1 Like

Re: 5 Things A Man Must Never Do After Sex- No 4 Is Very Bad by Austine567(m): 6:44pm On Apr 16, 2020
lets be realistic here, its gonna be hard for most guys especially someone like me, i usually do withdrawal method, so! as the thing is coming out i withdraw and run to the bathroom to discharge there, thereby washing up and probably bath as well.
Re: 5 Things A Man Must Never Do After Sex- No 4 Is Very Bad by Mistaicey2288: 7:17pm On Apr 16, 2020
Lol.. I personally do numbers 4 and 5 when I don't feel any connection with the lady emotionally. Once we're done and you try touching me, I'll just face the wall side and turn my back at her then sleep. No cuddling or any nonsense... But if na gurl wey I love, ehnehn. We can even do more rounds and we'll cuddle and kiss thereafter... This thing has to do with the mind most times..
Re: 5 Things A Man Must Never Do After Sex- No 4 Is Very Bad by wizdomnzube(m): 7:31pm On Apr 16, 2020
Wen con dey Thank her for spreading those legs like say na only u enjoy am.

Nor ever thank a lady for giving u sex

1 Like

Re: 5 Things A Man Must Never Do After Sex- No 4 Is Very Bad by Skmoda(m): 7:31pm On Apr 16, 2020
Ki leleyi bayi gan shocked
Re: 5 Things A Man Must Never Do After Sex- No 4 Is Very Bad by rex444(m): 7:32pm On Apr 16, 2020
dayoige:

2. Turning On The TV

3. Showering Immediately

4. Asking Her To Leave

for what na? d show never finish na ....
Re: 5 Things A Man Must Never Do After Sex- No 4 Is Very Bad by cybertron88: 7:49pm On Apr 16, 2020
Austine567:
lets be realistic here, its gonna be hard for most guys especially someone like me, i usually do withdrawal method, so! as the thing is coming out i withdraw and run to the bathroom to discharge there, thereby washing up and probably bath as well.
I no understand this ur own knacking o. U straff finish come go bathroom go cum. Oboy no difference btw ur own and Vaseline crew o.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Things A Man Must Never Do After Sex- No 4 Is Very Bad by Eberechi24(f): 7:59pm On Apr 16, 2020
Austine567:

You dey do withdrawal?

No disturb us any time soon on how a lady accused you of impregnating her whereas you be withdrawal kingpin
Re: 5 Things A Man Must Never Do After Sex- No 4 Is Very Bad by Kalapizim(m): 8:06pm On Apr 16, 2020
No 4 too sure grin
Re: 5 Things A Man Must Never Do After Sex- No 4 Is Very Bad by Kingpinukecy(m): 9:00pm On Apr 16, 2020
some people get mouth shaaaaa oooo
Re: 5 Things A Man Must Never Do After Sex- No 4 Is Very Bad by chudyprince: 9:39pm On Apr 16, 2020
5. Telling her something is smelling, while actually you knew that pussy do smell grin
Re: 5 Things A Man Must Never Do After Sex- No 4 Is Very Bad by wiseone28: 10:07pm On Apr 16, 2020
chudyprince:
5. Telling her something is smelling, while actually you knew that pussy do smell grin
open the door make i smell the room grin
Re: 5 Things A Man Must Never Do After Sex- No 4 Is Very Bad by TGMISKY(m): 10:10pm On Apr 16, 2020
Nice write up but showering after sex should not be included. Who hates bathroom sex? Who like the way they smell after sex?
Re: 5 Things A Man Must Never Do After Sex- No 4 Is Very Bad by TobilobaNice(m): 11:33pm On Apr 16, 2020
cybertron88:

I no understand this ur own knacking o. U straff finish come go bathroom go cum. Oboy no difference btw ur own and Vaseline crew o.

Omoh u just killed daht niqqa
Re: 5 Things A Man Must Never Do After Sex- No 4 Is Very Bad by fredopareto(m): 11:51pm On Apr 16, 2020
I dispute number 4..if u go Bleep ashawo nkor..wat next..
Re: 5 Things A Man Must Never Do After Sex- No 4 Is Very Bad by kalufelix(m): 12:41am On Apr 17, 2020
davillian:
*kpokopi... Na then cigar dey sweet pass..

1 Like

Re: 5 Things A Man Must Never Do After Sex- No 4 Is Very Bad by tolijascro(m): 12:44am On Apr 17, 2020
chudyprince:

like seriously? what does it smell like?

(1) (2) (Reply)

19 Types Of Girls You Must Use A Condom On / Types Of Girls To Avoid Dating / I finally meet Hilda Baci at shopping mall (It Didn't go well)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.