Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,798 members, 7,851,685 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:32 AM

Lagosians Begging In Front Of Lekki Estate (Video) - Food (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Lagosians Begging In Front Of Lekki Estate (Video) (76412 Views)

Lagosians Take Note: Bole Is NOT Roasted Plantain And Groundnut / Covid-19: Stop Begging; Here's One Meal You Can Prepare With Just N50 / Hungry Lagosians Mob A Bus Loaded With Bread In Agege (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagosians Begging In Front Of Lekki Estate (Video) by WildChild00(m): 9:59am On Apr 17, 2020
biafraisdead:

Bush meat, keep them coming. Fool

If I catch you, I will busher you......
Re: Lagosians Begging In Front Of Lekki Estate (Video) by biafraisdead(m): 10:02am On Apr 17, 2020
Bush meat aka WildChild00, on behalf of all sane and reasonable nairalanders (all scammers excluded) I say keep them coming, I mean post more of ur father's pictures. It is obvious madness runs in ur family.
Re: Lagosians Begging In Front Of Lekki Estate (Video) by biafraisdead(m): 10:04am On Apr 17, 2020
WildChild00:

Bush meat get bad accent join, smh.
Re: Lagosians Begging In Front Of Lekki Estate (Video) by biafraisdead(m): 10:27am On Apr 17, 2020
WildChild00:

Bush meat ha fa!
Re: Lagosians Begging In Front Of Lekki Estate (Video) by PlanBIncome(m): 10:59am On Apr 17, 2020
Stop being foolish. It baffles me when anyone come out to say Buhari was voted this second term when in actual sense he rigged his way back to office. When are you going to start discussing that instead?

SLAP44:
You see, voting a bad person will always have grave repercussions.

When we advised a particular region we thought were educated to select a caring president who has their interest at heart and can at least listen to the masses in their time of need, they let hate rule their emotions.

Have you seen how the man you voted for has turned as deaf as a wall since you now need to be cared for in this period of trouble?

Please stop claiming sophisticated and vote for people with a human heart next time, if not, this begging will continue in your region.

Tanku.
Re: Lagosians Begging In Front Of Lekki Estate (Video) by Aidejay(m): 12:41pm On Apr 17, 2020
YorubaMyKids:

Stupid hypocrite why not ask your fathers why Igbo matter dey pepper them like that first, you fool. You never saw the comment i just quoted and responded to, it is me the responder you are asking that useless question. You single handedly delivered what?? fools always think they are what they are not. Buhari that couldn't get much votes in SW? keep fooling yourselves we shall explain to you better you irrelevance come 2023.. Till then keep wallowing in self deceit.
I dont give a damn who you are but if you insult Igbos i will drag your mother and your entire lineage and ancestors..
you think you are the only one who knows how to insult or you feel like you are above being insulted. If na insult go put food on your table, continue insulting.
Stop contradicting yourself, you mention one point then fall off and begin ranting. Is this all you're capable of?
Re: Lagosians Begging In Front Of Lekki Estate (Video) by biafraisdead(m): 1:02pm On Apr 17, 2020
WildChild00:

Bush meat, where are u?
Re: Lagosians Begging In Front Of Lekki Estate (Video) by biafraisdead(m): 2:07pm On Apr 17, 2020
WildChild00:

Bush meat.
Re: Lagosians Begging In Front Of Lekki Estate (Video) by Redman44(m): 2:20pm On Apr 17, 2020
xiaomimoney:
REAL STORY: They were not begging. The Estate organised relief items to be shared to the needy. Those are the people you are seeing there. The Lady that recorded this was not aware that her Estate called them.

Thanks for the clarification. Many blogs and news websites in Nigeria today are not professionally run and managed. People do all sorts of things to attract traffic to their blogs, including posting sensational videos, stories etc. The White countries we adore have their own social problems too. We adore nations who view us as subhuman beings and underachievers. Hmn.

1 Like

Re: Lagosians Begging In Front Of Lekki Estate (Video) by mandate12: 2:23pm On Apr 17, 2020
ffo:

How can seun, lalasticlala, ishilove not do something about this, people complain on daily basis about being scammed by some NL and nothing is done to correct this

And to think that the scammer is mocking his victims in the same nairaland makes the forum shitty!
Re: Lagosians Begging In Front Of Lekki Estate (Video) by Myself2(m): 6:02pm On Apr 17, 2020
Ayhomes:
do you even know where they call call Lekki in Lagos, all the foreigners in Lagos self.

Yes I do.
We have two schemes for Lekki as a residential area. The first is Lekki phase 1 and the second is Lekki scheme 2 , which is partially developed. Apart from that, the only time you will hear of Lekki in locational description or map in Lagos is when you talk of Ibeju Lekki as a local government which contains Ibeju and the old Lekki (that is the area where you have the Lekki free trade zone Akodo etc)
Now that I've explained to you, do you mind telling me your father's state of origin , Mr Non foreigner ?
Re: Lagosians Begging In Front Of Lekki Estate (Video) by ffo(m): 7:10pm On Apr 17, 2020
mandate12:

And to think that the scammer is mocking his victims in the same nairaland makes the forum shitty!
I really feel sorry for the victim
Re: Lagosians Begging In Front Of Lekki Estate (Video) by YorubaMyKids: 8:17pm On Apr 17, 2020
Aidejay:
[s] you think you are the only one who knows how to insult or you feel like you are above being insulted. If na insult go put food on your table, continue insulting.
Stop contradicting yourself, you mention one point then fall off and begin ranting. Is this all you're capable of?[/s]

Fucck off i'm too busy for idiots..
Re: Lagosians Begging In Front Of Lekki Estate (Video) by Ayhomes(m): 8:35pm On Apr 17, 2020
Myself2:

Yes I do.
We have two schemes for Lekki as a residential area. The first is Lekki phase 1 and the second is Lekki scheme 2 , which is partially developed. Apart from that, the only time you will hear of Lekki in locational description or map in Lagos is when you talk of Ibeju Lekki as a local government which contains Ibeju and the old Lekki (that is the area where you have the Lekki free trade zone Akodo etc)
Now that I've explained to you, do you mind telling me your father's state of origin , Mr Non foreigner ?
I can see the type of person you are, am not sure you are well brought up.
Re: Lagosians Begging In Front Of Lekki Estate (Video) by Aidejay(m): 1:45am On Apr 18, 2020
YorubaMyKids:

Fucck off i'm too busy for idiots..
me too.
Re: Lagosians Begging In Front Of Lekki Estate (Video) by Myself2(m): 5:15am On Apr 18, 2020
Ayhomes:
I can see the type of person you are, am not sure you are well brought up.

You see, I wrote my first comment quietly, without mentioning your name, you jumped on it, quoted me , asked me a question and insulted me.
I ignored your insult and answered your question, and all you can do is still insult me ?
Now you don buy market, I don ready for you now and if you run, thunder go fire you.

First let me start from your first insult, yes I know Lagos more than you, I can sell you, sell your mother and father in Lagos and use the change to fvck your wife and girlfriends. Ode buruku. You dey call me foreigner, foreigner kill you there, in short foreigner fall press you there you narcissistic asylum lunatic. If you're looking for attention on nairaland is it from me you want to get it ? Are you mad ? You must be a re.tard, if you had a modicum of intelligence, you would have checked my profile to know whether I'm the kind of person your silly ass would want to mess with. Ayhomes my foot, I'm sure you're one of the glorified boy boy masquerading as real estate marketers jumping from one bus to the other in Lagos with real estate fliers trying to market properties you don't understand because of hunger. You dolt
Re: Lagosians Begging In Front Of Lekki Estate (Video) by Ayhomes(m): 10:17am On Apr 18, 2020
Myself2:

You see, I wrote my first comment quietly, without mentioning your name, you jumped on it, quoted me , asked me a question and insulted me.
I ignored your insult and answered your question, and all you can do is still insult me ?
Now you don buy market, I don ready for you now and if you run, thunder go fire you.

First let me start from your first insult, yes I know Lagos more than you, I can sell you, sell your mother and father in Lagos and use the change to fvck your wife and girlfriends. Ode buruku. You dey call me foreigner, foreigner kill you there, in short foreigner fall press you there you narcissistic asylum lunatic. If you're looking for attention on nairaland is it from me you want to get it ? Are you mad ? You must be a re.tard, if you had a modicum of intelligence, you would have checked my profile to know whether I'm the kind of person your silly ass would want to mess with. Ayhomes my foot, I'm sure you're one of the glorified boy boy masquerading as real estate marketers jumping from one bus to the other in Lagos with real estate fliers trying to market properties you don't understand because of hunger. You dolt
my teacher once told me not to wrestle with a pig because we will both get dirty and the pig will enjoy it.
Re: Lagosians Begging In Front Of Lekki Estate (Video) by Myself2(m): 10:37am On Apr 18, 2020
Ayhomes:
my teacher once told me not to wrestle with a pig because we will both get dirty and the pig will enjoy it.

Pig fall press you there.
Very lame response, by the time you were busy spewing bunkum from your gutter of a mouth and I held my peace, did you ever know I would bring it to you like this ?? That's why it's good to just mind your business and refrain from insulting people that have not insulted you. Now I go let you know say I no just well, but I well for your matter.

And about a teacher advising you not to wrestle with a pig, well that's one good advice you ever took in your life cos that's why you don't wrestle with your father cos he is a big ass pig. Yea your father is a pig and your mother a cow. Crrrrr crrrrrr I spit on you asshole

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

See The Foodstuffs I Bought For 950 Naira In Abuja / Anambra Rice In Circulation, Sells For N9,000 Per Bag / If Your Partner's Mum Serves You Any Of These, What Would You Do?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.