Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,345 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

Matured Christian Lady Needed For Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Matured Christian Lady Needed For Relationship (272 Views)

Since No Husband, I Am Giving Chance To A Muslim Guy - Christian Lady Cries Out / Christian Lady Can Also Ask A Man Out / 10 Types Of Guys That Always Have Ladies Lurking Around Them For Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Matured Christian Lady Needed For Relationship by Samhorace(m): 7:17pm On Apr 16, 2020
MATURED CHRISTIAN LADY NEEDED FOR RELATIONSHIP
My name is Samuel; I am graduate of Chemistry from one of Southwest Universities in Nigeria. I need a Christian and God loving lady for serious relationship that will lead to marriage soon. Interested lady may contact me through this number. 08032186028. Thank you.
Re: Matured Christian Lady Needed For Relationship by Luizkid(m): 7:49pm On Apr 16, 2020
If you're ready, Why not look around you and pick one of the available single ladies. This pattern has a low success rate.
Re: Matured Christian Lady Needed For Relationship by atiku4President(m): 7:55pm On Apr 16, 2020
Luizkid:
If you're ready, Why not look around you and pick one of the available single ladies. This pattern has a low success rate.
low success rate indeed. very apt

(1) (Reply)

Are You Going To Church Tomorrow? / Why Does Ghanaian Jollof Stink Of Devil's Ass / 9 Signs That He Loves You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.