Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,921 members, 7,835,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? (98038 Views)

My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever / What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? / What's The Weirdest Thing You Have Ever Done To Collect Money From Your Parents? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by illicit(m): 2:52pm On Apr 17, 2020
I saw my single male neighbour on my single female neighbours bed. infact he was lying on top of her. I saw them through the window Sha...

17 Likes

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by ekitimanalways(m): 2:52pm On Apr 17, 2020
Nelsonnwagbo:
I knew one couple that are childless nd praying for fruit of the womb bt they always use condom to have sex

I was surprised thou
...really weird!
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Apr 17, 2020
phemmyflexxy:

Does a picture of Muhammad exist??

The very same question on my mind.
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Apr 17, 2020
emerich:

You would be amazed and astonished at how little they think of us despite proclaiming they can't do without us... Very despicable lots...

Hahahahaha!

Those creatures can be very mean in their minds I tell you.
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by naijaschoolguru(m): 2:57pm On Apr 17, 2020
phemmyflexxy:

Does a picture of Muhammad exist??
I wonder o bro, na inyass picture he won talk

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by chariisGRACE(m): 2:59pm On Apr 17, 2020
butterfly777:

What if he can used the condoms for his wife. Don't married people use protection anymore?

His family knows about his external sexcapades which means the condoms were not for his wife.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by Sixfeetbelle: 2:59pm On Apr 17, 2020
Ebenezer2021:
don't blame him.
He's a teenage jambite.
Came across his post were he scored less than 200 in the recently concluded UTME.
Even you sef ain't perfect. It's typo and not typographical error as you wrongly put it.

I wanted to know if it was as a result of spelling and reading problems such as dyslexia and co, and not necessarily because he's young. I wasn't blaming him.

Typo? Really? Okay. Thanks.
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by iamclime(m): 3:02pm On Apr 17, 2020
veeshock:

You should have simply googled on its use besides preventing pregnancy. Its also used to treat heavy or painful menstrual flow and sometimes menstrual irregularities.
Correct. I once had a close female friend who usually has serious menstrual cramps. A medical professional prescribed birth control pills as a temporary measure, pending when she will get married and start bearing children.

10 Likes

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by Viking007(m): 3:03pm On Apr 17, 2020
Ebenezer2021:
don't blame him.
He's a teenage jambite.
Came across his post were he scored less than 200 in the recently concluded UTME.
Even you sef ain't perfect. It's typo and not typographical error as you wrongly put it.

Sixfeetbelle:

I wanted to know if it was as a result of spelling and reading problems such as dyslexia and co, and not necessarily because he's young. I wasn't blaming him.

cheesy Typo = Typographical.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by naijaschoolguru(m): 3:03pm On Apr 17, 2020
richeeyo:

That protects the house against robbery or stealing
No mind am, won PALE si be fun awon OLE ni nau

1 Like

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by StreetFight: 3:04pm On Apr 17, 2020
illicit:
I saw my single male neighbour on my single female neighbours bed. infact he was lying on top of her. I saw them through the window Sha...

This us expected nah since both a single
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by nams77: 3:04pm On Apr 17, 2020
megareal:
I went to a Senior friend's house because I needed him to sign a document for me. The wife told me he travelled. I replied that he gave me the appointment to bring the document that day. She asked me to follow her. We entered a dark room that was like a temple (I already knew he dabbled in the occult). There I saw the man lying down dead like. The wife asked me to drop the document on his table and wait. I did, a few moments after she asked me to pick it up. I picked up the signed document with the necessary recommendation I needed in the man's handwriting.

Truly, I wasn't surprised because these eyes of mine have seen some unusual things in these my few years on earth. I was only surprised that the woman chose to trust me to see that. I still wonder why till date.

Ps
The following week I went to see him to thank him, he also acted like it was nothing. Told me he attends such meetings once a month for three days in a certain country. I told him I was grateful he took time out to help me. And he said for me he would do anything. I still wonder why I was so special.

Broooos! I hail o grin
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by Ebenezer2021(m): 3:05pm On Apr 17, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

what's your discipline?
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by Sixfeetbelle: 3:05pm On Apr 17, 2020
Viking007:
cheesy Typo = Typographical.

It's actually typo when you're referring to a mistake. I checked it up after she pointed it out. Thanks though.
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by Sixfeetbelle: 3:06pm On Apr 17, 2020
Ebenezer2021:
what's your discipline?

Geology.
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by megareal: 3:06pm On Apr 17, 2020
Ebenezer2021:
they have traded your stars.
You're completely finished.
You better go for deliverance
I would think so too if I didn't know what I know: that my stars cannot be traded. grin

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by Ebenezer2021(m): 3:07pm On Apr 17, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Geology.
uniben?
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by lexxyrule(m): 3:08pm On Apr 17, 2020
queenbetsy:
I'm here to read stories, and trust me, I'm cracking up already.... cheesy

Hello
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by illicit(m): 3:09pm On Apr 17, 2020
StreetFight:

This us expected nah since both a single

the single guy drinks a lot.... the lady was a prayer warrior.... they hardly talk to each other when we neighbours are around

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by Sixfeetbelle: 3:09pm On Apr 17, 2020
Ebenezer2021:
uniben?

Nah. Unizik
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by Viking007(m): 3:09pm On Apr 17, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

It's actually typo when you're referring to a mistake. I checked it up after she pointed it out. Thanks though.
They're the same.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by lexxyrule(m): 3:10pm On Apr 17, 2020
Jamaica1503:
indomie generation u don't know fake phrophet maharaji, location; ibadan road

He's not fake and very occultic. And it's now more of a title than a person

1 Like

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by queenbetsy(f): 3:11pm On Apr 17, 2020
lexxyrule:

Hello
hiya!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by D1zion: 3:11pm On Apr 17, 2020
finalboss:

What's guru marahaj
A religious sect
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by Salmom: 3:11pm On Apr 17, 2020
kimjessey2019:
OK lemme tell y'all this short story .
I have some sand in my room I brought from a prayer ground tied in a transparent rubber, one weekend my girlfriend came as usual and I return from work and met her almsot naked, so I asked her why she said she doesn't want to wear my shorts anymore (normally she doesn't bring her own cloths to my house,she wears mine ) so I said OK and went into the room.she brought out the sand to wear I can notice that she has seen it but me didn't get the it, In fact I didn't reason anything that moment, tired as I was I just bathed and slept . Y'all need to see drama the next day she refused to touch my money, touch me and etc . Who send me ask her why she brought out the sand from where it was.i heard it all that day women mouth bad ooh. How she thought am a human being , well after I managed to calm her down and explain she now touch me and I touch her she touch me again and I touch her again and the rest Na Story.
I already know your type of person. Religious fanatic who visits prayer houses and not educated up to tertiary level. You are very likely into business.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by 2kurupt(m): 3:11pm On Apr 17, 2020
VampireeM:

I thought of the bolded too but I was like anything is possible in the spirit realm. It seems like his tale is not complete and that the Man has plans for him anyways

Most def. Sometimes if these persons see a potential apprentice they can go out of their way in a bid to impress & prick the curiosity of the potential apprentice.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by HarunaWest(m): 3:12pm On Apr 17, 2020
jyz200:

What is bad in having a shrine
He was a cleric..One of the top Alhajis in Egbeda back then.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by MhizJoyce(f): 3:13pm On Apr 17, 2020
megareal:
I went to a Senior friend's house because I needed him to sign a document for me. The wife told me he travelled. I replied that he gave me the appointment to bring the document that day. She asked me to follow her. We entered a dark room that was like a temple (I already knew he dabbled in the occult). There I saw the man lying down dead like. The wife asked me to drop the document on his table and wait. I did, a few moments after she asked me to pick it up. I picked up the signed document with the necessary recommendation I needed in the man's handwriting.

Truly, I wasn't surprised because these eyes of mine have seen some unusual things in these my few years on earth. I was only surprised that the woman chose to trust me to see that. I still wonder why till date.

Ps
The following week I went to see him to thank him, he also acted like it was nothing. Told me he attends such meetings once a month for three days in a certain country. I told him I was grateful he took time out to help me. And he said for me he would do anything. I still wonder why I was so special.
Cos you are one of them
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by D1zion: 3:13pm On Apr 17, 2020
finalboss:

What's guru marahaj
its a religious sect
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by naijaschoolguru(m): 3:13pm On Apr 17, 2020
babz11:

He might actually be praying if he is a Muslim
That's not it, the guy was meditating or he met the guy doing yoga's period

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (21) (Reply)

Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) / Mother Beating Her 16-Year-Old Daughter For Sharing After Sex Photos On Fb [VIDE / Couple Died In Explosion In Abule Ado, Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.