Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,997 members, 7,835,342 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? (98066 Views)

My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever / What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? / What's The Weirdest Thing You Have Ever Done To Collect Money From Your Parents? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by noisy45(m): 2:03pm On Apr 17, 2020
Makavelli25:
When I say weird, I mean strange things you dont expect to meet in such person's house.

Mine:

I went to visit my aunt who is a single mother last year and I found combination 3, family planning pills in her house.

You are free to ask me why i found it wierd

A real human skull in my grand father shrine

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by megareal: 2:03pm On Apr 17, 2020
tolexy007:

may b na u go replace am in future
God forbid biko. grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by nnadychuks(m): 2:03pm On Apr 17, 2020
ruggedtimi:
At my uni days visited a female student, this girl brought out two different sizes of d*ldo.

Also, my friend's wardrobe is the size of a small room and I saw a big wooden ritual box inside the wardrobe, apparently spiritual money was suppose to appear in the box after 7 days. Turns out the spiritualist was a scammer, the empty box is still sitting in my friend's wardrobe grin
Thank God for that. Only God knows the measures he might have taken in ritual killings by now
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by 1stola: 2:04pm On Apr 17, 2020
Makavelli25:
Come on.
Its wierd
she is a church deacon
Church deacon

So fûcking what

Even pastors nor dey get girlfriends
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by Emperorx: 2:04pm On Apr 17, 2020
She might be a church deacon but her pussy isn't.
Makavelli25:
Come on.
Its wierd
she is a church deacon

7 Likes

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by Vulcan24(m): 2:04pm On Apr 17, 2020
there ought to be a section for "strange & weird world"

a radio station in enugu Cosmo fm used to do it in my uni days.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by Akapela(m): 2:04pm On Apr 17, 2020
BrilliantGigolo:
That year wey I vacation for my grandma Villa for Edo she find small winch dash me. Na so I turn to cockroach visit my crush that year for night. grin

As I enter room ,she dey play with her kitten. Na anointing oil she carry dey massage am. Me na winch o but come see as choir girl dey rock her body with anointing oil . Fear catch me cry

As I run comot for her room that night I swear say I vomit winch comot from my body.
what if she had seen u and wipe u with a bathroom slippers base on cockroach wey u be.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by megareal: 2:04pm On Apr 17, 2020
OZAOEKPE:

Check your stars...
What has my star got to do with it?
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by richeeyo(m): 2:04pm On Apr 17, 2020
webshopNG:
Broom,cowry,red cloth and some things at the entrance of the door. Concealed at the top. Somewhere in Oyo state.
That protects the house against robbery or stealing

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by MrRichmond: 2:05pm On Apr 17, 2020
megareal:
I went to a Senior friend's house because I needed him to sign a document for me. The wife told me he travelled. I replied that he gave me the appointment to bring the document that day. She asked me to follow her. We entered a dark room that was like a temple (I already knew he dabbled in the occult). There I saw the man lying down dead like. The wife asked me to drop the document on his table and wait. I did, a few moments after she asked me to pick it up. I picked up the signed document with the necessary recommendation I needed in the man's handwriting.

Truly, I wasn't surprised because these eyes of mine have seen some unusual things in these my few years on earth. I was only surprised that the woman chose to trust me to see that. I still wonder why till date.

Ps
The following week I went to see him to thank him, he also acted like it was nothing. Told me he attends such meetings once a month for three days in a certain country. I told him I was grateful he took time out to help me. And he said for me he would do anything. I still wonder why I was so special.

So he signed dyour documents without physically touching them

Is that what u saying?

21 Likes

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by Sixfeetbelle: 2:05pm On Apr 17, 2020
BarrElChapo:

Read this aloud to yourself or someone else. Ask them the you constructed this sentence whether it sounds intelligent ? angry

Does it sound intelligent?
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by freemi(m): 2:05pm On Apr 17, 2020
finalboss:

What's guru marahaj
google is it friend

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by phemmyflexxy(m): 2:05pm On Apr 17, 2020
SweetCunt97:
That's d best you can come up with?
You moniker says it all

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by megareal: 2:06pm On Apr 17, 2020
MrRichmond:

So he signed dyour documents without physically touching them

Is that what u saying?
Yes, that's what I am saying.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by BarrElChapo(m): 2:06pm On Apr 17, 2020
megareal:
I went to a Senior friend's house because I needed him to sign a document for me. The wife told me he travelled. I replied that he gave me the appointment to bring the document that day. She asked me to follow her. We entered a dark room that was like a temple (I already knew he dabbled in the occult). There I saw the man lying down dead like. The wife asked me to drop the document on his table and wait. I did, a few moments after she asked me to pick it up. I picked up the signed document with the necessary recommendation I needed in the man's handwriting.

Truly, I wasn't surprised because these eyes of mine have seen some unusual things in these my few years on earth. I was only surprised that the woman chose to trust me to see that. I still wonder why till date.

Ps
The following week I went to see him to thank him, he also acted like it was nothing. Told me he attends such meetings once a month for three days in a certain country. I told him I was grateful he took time out to help me. And he said for me he would do anything. I still wonder why I was so special.

Bro I give you props o but If I may ask, were you in your 20s/30s or older when you had this experience and didn't if give you cause for concern ?

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by 1stola: 2:08pm On Apr 17, 2020
BrilliantGigolo:
That year wey I vacation for my grandma Villa for Edo she find small winch dash me. Na so I turn to cockroach visit my crush that year for night. grin

As I enter room ,she dey play with her kitten. Na anointing oil she carry dey massage am. Me na winch o but come see as choir girl dey rock her body with anointing oil . Fear catch me cry

As I run comot for her room that night I swear say I vomit winch comot from my body.
E be like say your medicine don finish...

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by emerich(m): 2:08pm On Apr 17, 2020
SweetCunt97:
That's d best you can come up with?
So polite, forgive my Manners.....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by queenbetsy(f): 2:08pm On Apr 17, 2020
megareal:
Yes, but I still wonder why?
just be careful
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by Benwallt(m): 2:08pm On Apr 17, 2020
Mine was clothe line right in the sitting room. Don't let mention the things hung on it. I was pretty uncomfortable

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Apr 17, 2020
richeeyo:

That protects the house against robbery or stealing
How?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by GindoX(m): 2:09pm On Apr 17, 2020
Make I book space.... Pls keep the comments coming
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by 1stola: 2:09pm On Apr 17, 2020
BlueBanana:

Who's the guy?
Not a guy.

It's the name of a grass.
D grass colour na pink and e dey scratch body ...

Ekpa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by BarrElChapo(m): 2:10pm On Apr 17, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Does it sound intelligent?

NO. it's a badly constructed sentence.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by Smoke55: 2:11pm On Apr 17, 2020
Mine Was Few Years Ago,i Invited My Then Gf To My House,She Came Anyway,the Issue Is That When We Were Gisting One Thing Lead To The Other And I Started Romancing Her It Was When I Was Romancing Her That I Found Out She Was Actually Putting On Pant And Bra,gosh! It Was Weird Because I Never Imagined Her Putting On Pant And Bra When Visiting Me,knowing Fully Well That I'm Going To Knack Her That Day,why Would She Put Me In Such Stress Nah?

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by jaxxy(m): 2:11pm On Apr 17, 2020
chariisGRACE:
I went to my aunt's house when her husband passed away.
I was told he is a chronic womanizer, but I never believed it.
Since he has died, the children were checking his properties to separate the valuable ones when they stumble on Gold Circle condoms (Over 20 packs).

I found it weird because he is a very active member of MFM.

Many of these church guys/men are smooth operators. Don't be decieved.

13 Likes

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by gowonmaharajah(m): 2:13pm On Apr 17, 2020
finalboss:

What's guru marahaj
point of order,it's not what. Guru maharaj is a person.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by ajimotoke(m): 2:14pm On Apr 17, 2020
Someone putting life tortoise on his own neck, omo I pick rase ehn, my leg dey touch my back grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by octoberman: 2:14pm On Apr 17, 2020
When I was in Junior high school staying with my dad in Akure,we usually go out together, I go out with the house key,my dad doesn't come home until evening.I have come home severally meeting Eko and Akara on the dinning table mysteriously.I did asked him in those occasions whether he came back home, but he always said no!.Till date,we could not explain what and what happened.I had terrible dreams while in that house, the day we left that house those occurrences stopped..Aiye

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by SweetCunt97(f): 2:14pm On Apr 17, 2020
phemmyflexxy:

You moniker says it all
You very silly to assume that. Bleep off my mention, brain dead zombie

1 Like

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by boom99(m): 2:15pm On Apr 17, 2020
Vulcan24:

yoga, n meditation

olodo

lol. thank u
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by jahbiz: 2:15pm On Apr 17, 2020
Mummyfour:
I went visiting and I saw rats climbing the dinning table and pulling out bread from a plate in broad daylight o while we were seated in the palour and with all the noise we were making o. The rats no kuku send. I was too shocked at their effrontery to even shout.
lol
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by megareal: 2:15pm On Apr 17, 2020
BarrElChapo:

Bro I give you props o but If I may ask, were you in your 20s/30s or older when you had this experience and didn't if give you cause for concern ?
I was 21 and no I was not concerned. I was already well versed in the spiritual and I have seen and experienced weird stuff from right when I was little. What worried me was that I was a Christian believer and though he was a member of a christian denomination, I knew what he was doing wasn't of the Christian faith. Sort of like darkness/light thingy, but that didn't worry him in the least.

14 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) / Mother Beating Her 16-Year-Old Daughter For Sharing After Sex Photos On Fb [VIDE / Couple Died In Explosion In Abule Ado, Lagos (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.