Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,726 members, 7,813,398 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:48 AM

Will This Lady Ever Forgive Me? (PHOTO) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will This Lady Ever Forgive Me? (PHOTO) (5414 Views)

I F-ukced Her While She Was Fast Asleep: Will My Sister Ever Forgive Me?? / Will She Ever Forgive Me: Please Help / I Hate Myself, I Don't Know If God Will Ever Forgive Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will This Lady Ever Forgive Me? (PHOTO) by Nobody: 11:26pm On Apr 16, 2020
I don’t know how to beg her anymore. Last two years, one faithful day, I was expecting to be credited by one guy that was owing me. Actually my pocket was dried that period. Luckily and unluckily for me. This debtor called and said he wants to return my money in the evening of the same day.

So this lady I been posting for months, I told her to meet me at a joint, she came with her friend. We were flexing and enjoying ourselves when my debtor called and pleaded that he can’t send the money again that day. angry

Na the money I been dey wait to pay bills when I Dey flex with two babes. This guy assured me. he really assured me he’s got the money and sending it that evening

I won’t lie, I mia that day. Told her I got a call and escaped. Called her few minutes later and told her something important came up, and told her to pay the bills. I end the call off phone.

I just want her to forgive and forget. I’m a man of peace. I don’t keep enemies.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will This Lady Ever Forgive Me? (PHOTO) by Austine567(m): 11:31pm On Apr 16, 2020
this where the saying " don't count your egg untill they are hatched. comes to mind.

3 Likes

Re: Will This Lady Ever Forgive Me? (PHOTO) by Nobody: 11:42pm On Apr 16, 2020
Become wise nah!
Ain't you tired of these fabbles. I have repented since o you can check my posts now.
The world loves stupidity but make a difference by impacting meaningfully in their lives.

This also goes for ilegend

4 Likes

Re: Will This Lady Ever Forgive Me? (PHOTO) by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:02am On Apr 17, 2020
you are a bastard of a man... so you met these people and acted like "money dey", started buying drinks for everybody and, after you received the call, instead of being honest and telling them what was happening, you ran like a lil biatch?!

low life men (or women) like you should NEVER be forgiven!

7 Likes

Re: Will This Lady Ever Forgive Me? (PHOTO) by nifemi25(m): 12:47am On Apr 17, 2020
This is why some guys picture is always found in a bottle at the middle of the sea......

1 Like

Re: Will This Lady Ever Forgive Me? (PHOTO) by LedRock: 1:15am On Apr 17, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
you are a bastard of a man... so you met these people and acted like "money dey", started buying drinks for everybody and, after you received the call, instead of being honest and telling them what was happening, you ran like a lil biatch?!

Guy the story is obviously fake, see as you take am personal shocked

2 Likes

Re: Will This Lady Ever Forgive Me? (PHOTO) by DanseMacabre(m): 2:41am On Apr 17, 2020
nifemi25:
This is why some guys picture is always found in a bottle at the middle of the sea......

grin grin grin damn thanks for this laugh.
Re: Will This Lady Ever Forgive Me? (PHOTO) by Amylove5(f): 4:51am On Apr 17, 2020
Summon the college and ask for her forgiveness,
I'm sure she will forgive you
Re: Will This Lady Ever Forgive Me? (PHOTO) by aristocratic5(m): 6:28am On Apr 17, 2020
grin grin grin grin
Re: Will This Lady Ever Forgive Me? (PHOTO) by Nobody: 7:49am On Apr 17, 2020
F-I-C-T-I-O-N
Re: Will This Lady Ever Forgive Me? (PHOTO) by Nobody: 8:40am On Apr 17, 2020
Lol...focus on money your hands touch.
Re: Will This Lady Ever Forgive Me? (PHOTO) by Nobody: 8:43am On Apr 17, 2020
LedRock:
Guy the story is obviously fake, see as you take am personal shocked
grin grin I don’t understand though. Everyone is just angry.
Re: Will This Lady Ever Forgive Me? (PHOTO) by Nobody: 8:44am On Apr 17, 2020
Amylove5:
Summon the college and ask for her forgiveness,
i did o. I even contacted ASUU grin

Just kidding. I know it’s a typo error
Re: Will This Lady Ever Forgive Me? (PHOTO) by Nobody: 8:46am On Apr 17, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

grin

Which part of Nigeria are you at currently? Just answer I know why I’m asking.
Re: Will This Lady Ever Forgive Me? (PHOTO) by danelson007(m): 8:47am On Apr 17, 2020
[quote author=Amylove5 post=88527837]Summon the college and ask for her forgiveness,

No be only college na faculty of medical sciences�����

1 Like

Re: Will This Lady Ever Forgive Me? (PHOTO) by TerryMcGinis(m): 9:02am On Apr 17, 2020
stupidity:
I don’t know how to beg her anymore. Last two years, one faithful day, I was expecting to be credited by one guy that was owing me. Actually my pocket was dried that period. Luckily and unluckily for me. This debtor called and said he wants to return my money in the evening of the same day.

So this lady I been posting for months, I told her to meet me at a joint, she came with her friend. We were flexing and enjoying ourselves when my debtor called and pleaded that he can’t send the money again that day. angry

Na the money I been dey wait to pay bills when I Dey flex with two babes. This guy assured me. he really assured me he’s got the money and sending it that evening

I won’t lie, I mia that day. Told her I got a call and escaped. Called her few minutes later and told her something important came up, and told her to pay the bills. I end the call off phone.

I just want her to forgive and forget. I’m a man of peace. I don’t keep enemies.
grin You no go kill us with your jokes. Thank God you have turned a new leaf, you are actually attaching pics now. Hallelujah! Rotfl

1 Like

Re: Will This Lady Ever Forgive Me? (PHOTO) by ekwuemendinso(m): 9:55am On Apr 17, 2020
stupidity:

You Mia that day my guy angry grin grin

Ben Johnson raised to Usien Bolt
Re: Will This Lady Ever Forgive Me? (PHOTO) by PeaceGord: 11:30am On Apr 17, 2020
stupidity:

Adm very sure ne ib onye N'ska!

Onye omimia!
Re: Will This Lady Ever Forgive Me? (PHOTO) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Apr 17, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

calm down my friend

(1) (Reply)

Telegram Sex Hook Up Channel... / I Was Offered A Whooping Sum Of Amount To Leave My Current Relationship / Instead Of Independence See What My Bank Wished Me - PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.