Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,141 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Seven Secrets A Lady Will Only Tell You If She Loves You. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Seven Secrets A Lady Will Only Tell You If She Loves You. (6120 Views)

Smash Or Pass? Photos Of This Big Boobs Instagram Lady Will Melt You / What This Man Did With This Lady Will Make Konji Catch You Quick / Curves Of The Year!! The Curve On This Lady Will Give You Unlimited Konji (photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seven Secrets A Lady Will Only Tell You If She Loves You. by Allsingles: 7:12am On Apr 17, 2020
Most times you have wondered if your woman truly loved you, so many thoughts might have run through your heart, you have asked yourself a series of questions if she truly loves you.

Below are clear signs, if she has once disclosed these things to you, then she truly loves you.

1) She will confide to you about her drawbacks. Most Ladies might bluff but a lady who genuinely loves you will openly tell you about her shortcomings and the things she is not good at without loitering for you to find out first.

2) She will confide to you about her past relationships.
No lady wants to talk about their past relationship if she feels or thinks she may be derided but if She loves you She will Open it up for you.

3) She will discuss with you about her family. Many girls hide elements about their relatives from someone they have not really know where the relationship is heading to, but will happily uncover them to someone she loves and admires.

4) She will reveal to you about her finances. This is one of the toughest things for ladies to do, revealing their financial lives to someone else, some ladies would rather die than reveal their bank account details or basis of income to their lover or fiancee. Some are not to be blamed because some men may be fibber who just pretends to be in love with the Lady just because of her money.

5) She will disclose to you about her interesting and terrible moments in her life.
These moments bring back memories she cherishes some are good while some are bad. For disclosing this to you, it shows her...https://allsinglesandmarried..com/2020/04/seven-secrets-lady-will-only-tell-you.html?m=1

3 Likes

Re: Seven Secrets A Lady Will Only Tell You If She Loves You. by madone: 7:33am On Apr 17, 2020
don't be fooled many ladies will tell u this things to get money off u

23 Likes

Re: Seven Secrets A Lady Will Only Tell You If She Loves You. by donbachi(m): 7:41am On Apr 17, 2020
If secrets wey follow people enter grave dey make plants no grow again...only the dead women own.go turn everywhere to desert...even secret herself,does not have any woman's secret.

7 Likes

Re: Seven Secrets A Lady Will Only Tell You If She Loves You. by Skyfornia(m): 7:53am On Apr 17, 2020
I don't believe you...the only secret a lady will tell you if she love you is 'I want to marry you'

3 Likes

Re: Seven Secrets A Lady Will Only Tell You If She Loves You. by Remijuice: 9:21am On Apr 17, 2020
If She Tell You All This.

Let Me Tell You A Secret
You Have Been Friend-zoned

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seven Secrets A Lady Will Only Tell You If She Loves You. by Nobody: 10:26am On Apr 17, 2020
True
Re: Seven Secrets A Lady Will Only Tell You If She Loves You. by DaInferno(m): 10:40am On Apr 17, 2020
Remijuice:
If She Tell You All This.
Let Me Tell You A Secret You Have Been Friend-zoned
keep quiet jare
your babe tell u secret then u come turn friend?

2 Likes

Re: Seven Secrets A Lady Will Only Tell You If She Loves You. by Leokinghenry12(m): 11:37am On Apr 17, 2020
The above is true when the girl is sincere, but if you meet a con artist, my guy I advice u shine your eye �

1 Like

Re: Seven Secrets A Lady Will Only Tell You If She Loves You. by LedRock: 11:40am On Apr 17, 2020
Please never use love. and women in the same sentence.

1 Like

Re: Seven Secrets A Lady Will Only Tell You If She Loves You. by Nobody: 11:46am On Apr 17, 2020
Shey I fit fall for girls scoope Sha I don't think so
Na all their scope and trick I know grin

1 Like

Re: Seven Secrets A Lady Will Only Tell You If She Loves You. by Randy100: 12:14pm On Apr 17, 2020
Skyfornia:
I don't believe you...the only secret a lady will tell you if she love you is 'I want to marry you'
God bless your mother. Nothing is truer than what you just said.
Re: Seven Secrets A Lady Will Only Tell You If She Loves You. by httpfelix: 12:22pm On Apr 17, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin
don't be fooled many ladies will tell u this things to get money from u cool cool cool cool cool
guy hustle o grin grin grin
no love again
imaging the girl i bleep last week accept me and also accept his ex-after accepting
tongue tongue tongue
cooltrick to fornicate grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Seven Secrets A Lady Will Only Tell You If She Loves You. by Allsingles: 1:01pm On Apr 17, 2020
LedRock:
Please never use love. and women in the same sentence.

Why do you think so?
Re: Seven Secrets A Lady Will Only Tell You If She Loves You. by Tozic: 1:20pm On Apr 17, 2020
You guys make it look like these ladies have a specific course code. A lady don't have to read handouts before getting a guy, but a guy would have to read a whole bunch of encyclopedia before even getting one that suits his league. Little wonder society produces theoretical males, while on the flip side produces pragmatic women who understand the game.
Re: Seven Secrets A Lady Will Only Tell You If She Loves You. by Dabronze(m): 1:48pm On Apr 17, 2020
what women will talk about with you depend on who you are.
When women meet men for the first time ever within the first five minutes know what type of men you are from the way you talk, your posture, your body language from this no will know either you are good guy,asshole, bad boy,alpha male or nice guy after she has find put the category you fall on then
she will know how she will relate to you after she has categorized you it permanent there is no way you can change it is either you continue with the category you fall on or you quit the relationship.

1 Like

Re: Seven Secrets A Lady Will Only Tell You If She Loves You. by Nobody: 2:28pm On Apr 17, 2020
A man who can have carried pregnancy for 9 months and delivered the baby just like a woman would do can only knows the secret any female gender has never revealed. I'm out joor grin
Re: Seven Secrets A Lady Will Only Tell You If She Loves You. by Pusyiter(m): 3:39pm On Apr 17, 2020
OP, this should come from a lady
except if you are a tranny cheesy
Re: Seven Secrets A Lady Will Only Tell You If She Loves You. by Brunicekid(m): 4:26pm On Apr 17, 2020
Interesting...

(1) (Reply)

Public Display Of Affection[pda]....whats Your Take On It? / Lesbianism Is No Sin! Neither Is It An Abomination. / What Will You Do If Your Daughter Does This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.