Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,747 members, 7,959,310 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 02:11 PM

Would You Forgive Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Forgive Her? (665 Views)

What Would You Do? (Breakup OR Forgive her?) / If This Hot Girl Would Cheat On You And You Would Still Forgive Her …guranteed / How Can I Forgive Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Forgive Her? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jan 05, 2011
I am watching a show called 'Cheaters'. This couple are having problems and the woman, goes to her husband's brother for comfort and it ends up being an all out affair. Anyway the guy in the end ends up forgiving her and trying to start over with her after she cried and begged him but he refuses to deal with his brother who was smirking and bragging the whole time.

Do you guyses think you could do the same thing the husband did in regards to forgiving her (and working it out)?

*dont mind my misspelling of guys it is intentional.
Re: Would You Forgive Her? by Dyt(f): 8:00pm On Jan 05, 2011
Dey call dat ABORMINATION ere
cld 4give bt dats d end
Re: Would You Forgive Her? by Orton10(m): 8:10pm On Jan 05, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

Mr skin, lng tin, we're not Kindergarten kids, We sure do digg.k

Partaining dat topic, No way in hell imma put ma thing in dat thing again!

Just like ma Dyt said, Forgiveness Yes. Notin more.
Re: Would You Forgive Her? by kaymoney2(m): 8:18pm On Jan 05, 2011
[size=13pt] Hmm one pound sterling £ =>N245 [/size]  angry tongue undecided

Re: Would You Forgive Her? by 190: 8:27pm On Jan 05, 2011
That brother need;s to be locked up,
he should be sorry for his azz,
anyway i aint suprised thats 2 show how depreciated the American society is,
Re: Would You Forgive Her? by LORDZIDANE(f): 8:35pm On Jan 05, 2011
THE BEST THINGY TO DO IS TO CUT OF HIS MANLINESS
CHIKENA !!!! grin grin grin
Re: Would You Forgive Her? by MurphyG1(m): 11:25pm On Jan 05, 2011
Na 4 oyinbo land all those ones dey happen nau, Wey the husband go 4 give dat kain thing.

Me? I no go 4 give lai lai. Even if my i hear say my girlfrnd bang another man (abi na: another man bang my girlfrnd?). Thats the end o no matter how much I luff her.
Re: Would You Forgive Her? by Carolece(f): 1:22am On Jan 06, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

I am watching a show called 'Cheaters'. This couple are having problems and the woman, goes to her husband's brother for comfort and it ends up being an all out affair. Anyway the guy in the end ends up forgiving her and trying to start over with her after she cried and begged him but he refuses to deal with his brother who was smirking and bragging the whole time.

Do you guyses think you could do the same thing the husband did in regards to forgiving her (and working it out)?

People gat issues eeh.

Yuh always fine time fi watch dem kine a foolishness dey eeh. A wha do yuh mississ?
Re: Would You Forgive Her? by adim2(m): 3:26am On Jan 06, 2011
for wetin, God forbid, I no fit forgive oh,
Re: Would You Forgive Her? by roymary: 5:36am On Jan 06, 2011
Yes i will forgive her but nothing more, Women must not get caught cheating, Its most irritating and unacceptable. You are not a guy.

grin
Re: Would You Forgive Her? by Dabss(m): 7:05am On Jan 06, 2011
my wife sleeping with my brother=end of marriage=end of 'brother'
*@op my use of 'brother' was intentional*
Re: Would You Forgive Her? by Spclst900: 7:50am On Jan 06, 2011
don't know what i'll do.

(1) (Reply)

After All, No Regrets / D Best And Worst 'val' U Have Experience / Sick Of Love From Hrt:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.