Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,300 members, 7,853,388 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:42 PM

Should I Pay Tithe From My 20k Stimulus I Got From Government? - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Should I Pay Tithe From My 20k Stimulus I Got From Government? (64858 Views)

Enenche: Rice In My House Kept Increasing After My Wife Paid Tithe From It / Why I Demanded Return Of Tithe From My Former Church – Abuja Man / Daddy Freeze Reacts As Apostle Suleman Increases His Tithe From 10% To 30% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Pay Tithe From My 20k Stimulus I Got From Government? by chaloskyx: 11:47am On Apr 19, 2020
smiles why dont you give everything to the church then use this 2 weeks to do dry fasting and you would receive x 100 of that stimulus package by may.....fool

2 Likes

Re: Should I Pay Tithe From My 20k Stimulus I Got From Government? by Letsbegood: 11:47am On Apr 19, 2020
Mavrick2012:
I heard my neighbor asking another neighbor if he can pay tithe from the 20k alert he got from government.

This got me thinking.

Are members expected to pay a tenth of whatever they get at this difficult period?

They will never learn
Re: Should I Pay Tithe From My 20k Stimulus I Got From Government? by Moz22: 11:48am On Apr 19, 2020
Mavrick2012:
I heard my neighbor asking another neighbor if he can pay tithe from the 20k alert he got from government.

This got me thinking.

Are members expected to pay a tenth of whatever they get at this difficult period?
pls give it to the needy
Re: Should I Pay Tithe From My 20k Stimulus I Got From Government? by Nobody: 11:49am On Apr 19, 2020
Mavrick2012:

This got me thinking.

Instead of giving a tenth to a church,I would rather give half of it to my neighbor
Re: Should I Pay Tithe From My 20k Stimulus I Got From Government? by Moz22: 11:49am On Apr 19, 2020
Pls which state u dey weh dem give u 20k?
Re: Should I Pay Tithe From My 20k Stimulus I Got From Government? by Positiveme2020: 11:50am On Apr 19, 2020
Mavrick2012:

This got me thinking.

Amebo mind your business. Stop eavesdropping.
Re: Should I Pay Tithe From My 20k Stimulus I Got From Government? by hahn(m): 11:51am On Apr 19, 2020
Mavrick2012:

Reside in kaduna.
Got nothing o,my brother.
The guy who got is an indegine.
Guess its only for their people

O
K

Was just wondering

@Olarewaju89, shebi now you see why I was asking
Re: Should I Pay Tithe From My 20k Stimulus I Got From Government? by CoolAmbience(m): 11:51am On Apr 19, 2020
DWJOBScom:
Big yes as it’s an income
It’s just 10%

No doubt, you are one of the millions of Nigerians who have been eslaved by religion.

Happy slavery!!

2 Likes

Re: Should I Pay Tithe From My 20k Stimulus I Got From Government? by Babtee1010(m): 11:51am On Apr 19, 2020
Kindly support the #Feed the Poor @my People are Hungry

God will richly support you as you be a part of #stay alive and stay safe

Re: Should I Pay Tithe From My 20k Stimulus I Got From Government? by semyman: 11:52am On Apr 19, 2020
Pay all as tithe
That is what makes you gullible
Re: Should I Pay Tithe From My 20k Stimulus I Got From Government? by Letsbegood: 11:52am On Apr 19, 2020
omoakoraye:
Never

He can give them all the money. He can as well take loan and pay 1 year ahead. You will be blessed.
Nigeria's are the problem of Nigeria and not the government.
God bless him as he invest in churches and not care about the doctors and nurses risking their life for us and can't feed 3 square meal a day.
Re: Should I Pay Tithe From My 20k Stimulus I Got From Government? by semyman: 11:53am On Apr 19, 2020
DWJOBScom:
It’s just 10%
Crime does not pay
Re: Should I Pay Tithe From My 20k Stimulus I Got From Government? by olumide4christ: 11:54am On Apr 19, 2020
OBAGADAFFI:

Most of them are not Christians, they just post to drag the Church

Very true! No sincere Christian will drag the issue of tithing because it's not about what a pastor said but what God said in His word (Malachi 3:8-12; Hebrews 7:1-10), we have read it and we believe it by faith.
My 1st tithe as far back as 1998-1999 was N5 when I was a Jambite...my mum's friend gave me a paper N50 note of those days. Today, my tithe has grown to thousands and hundreds of thousands of Naira by the help of God.
Payment of tithe and giving sacrificially to the church and other people is working for many of us...let those that refuse to believe continue in that stead still (Revelation 22:10-11).
Re: Should I Pay Tithe From My 20k Stimulus I Got From Government? by Mrpojj(m): 11:54am On Apr 19, 2020
OKOATA:
If he safes 20% is it bad?
No
Re: Should I Pay Tithe From My 20k Stimulus I Got From Government? by Nobody: 11:54am On Apr 19, 2020
Akunwafor:
How much did your church give you as lockdown stimulus?

please help me ask these morons!!
Re: Should I Pay Tithe From My 20k Stimulus I Got From Government? by Nobody: 11:55am On Apr 19, 2020
Mavrick2012:

This got me thinking.

Nop, pay it to me instead, am a pastor too grin
Re: Should I Pay Tithe From My 20k Stimulus I Got From Government? by Emmyj2g: 11:55am On Apr 19, 2020
Can you pay the tithe to me... It's still God work you're doing.. see my acct number... 0236534420 gtbank
Re: Should I Pay Tithe From My 20k Stimulus I Got From Government? by Perocom(m): 11:56am On Apr 19, 2020
DWJOBScom:
It’s just 10%

I pay tithe and I do so from my earned income not from charity or gifts of some sort, did he work to earn this money that you are saying a big yes, no do wetin God go vex, they said a tenth of your increase of your harvest which will inturn be shared amongst those in need, orphans and widows, do you now expect those listed here to go pay another tithe again? He currently falls in the group of The Needy, he can't pay tithe.
Re: Should I Pay Tithe From My 20k Stimulus I Got From Government? by DonBenny77(m): 11:56am On Apr 19, 2020
Mavrick2012:

This got me thinking.

Abeg make he find me the 2k God go bless am plenty.
0391181684 Ecobank
I think this is the time for churches to give and not collect......
Re: Should I Pay Tithe From My 20k Stimulus I Got From Government? by mabea: 11:56am On Apr 19, 2020
jmoore:

Why are you not making animal sacrifices like Abraham and co?

You need to step into new testament. You are still left behind.
You see how you are running in circles and you could not answer any of the questions Did God tell you that he abolished the Abrahamic covenant in the new testament?
Re: Should I Pay Tithe From My 20k Stimulus I Got From Government? by CioAngels(f): 11:57am On Apr 19, 2020
Sorry my dear because your question should not have an answers. Why are we Christians sure a gullible sets of human being? Even if your pastor gives you food should you then pay tithe with the stipend money is groggily paid for you to feed from. Please don't pay.
Re: Should I Pay Tithe From My 20k Stimulus I Got From Government? by Hunkyimage(m): 11:57am On Apr 19, 2020
Akunwafor:
How much did your church give you as lockdown stimulus?

This should be a thread topic on its own sef
Re: Should I Pay Tithe From My 20k Stimulus I Got From Government? by Cephas11(m): 11:58am On Apr 19, 2020
It's a big shame to see such question..I won't think of it at all cos since this lock down started the church didn't even text me to know if I am alive firstly as a parishioner in my local church...If the 20k drops let the money be used to buy plenty food and share to those women in your hood without food or change in their pockets ....They will pray for u rather than one big belly pastor drinking VSOP with your tithes...Mugu!

1 Like

Re: Should I Pay Tithe From My 20k Stimulus I Got From Government? by bayelsaowei(m): 12:00pm On Apr 19, 2020
chijokz:

Exactly the same question I asked a friend who reached out to me last week for financial assistance to feed his family.
He said he attends a mega church in Lagos and had been paying tithes for many years but hasn't received any assistance from them yet despite reaching out.
I told him it makes no sense that his church has billions of Naira in their various bank accounts and some or majority of their members are suffering and in desperate need for help.
I also told him if he had saved 10% of his income for years in a savings account earning him interest, he would have tapped into that savings during this time to feed his family.
I later helped him and hoped he used it wisely.
him fit use am pay tithe again oo grin
Re: Should I Pay Tithe From My 20k Stimulus I Got From Government? by bayelsaowei(m): 12:01pm On Apr 19, 2020
and for the record all the pastors combined have not been able to miraculously cure the covid 19...

I hope the eyes of members can open up to the miracle scam...

1 Like

Re: Should I Pay Tithe From My 20k Stimulus I Got From Government? by semyman: 12:02pm On Apr 19, 2020
DWJOBScom:
It’s just 10%
He should also not forget to pay the entire sum as first fruit since that is the first installment and then look for money to also pay the 10% tithe on it to guaranty future flow in Jesus name
Re: Should I Pay Tithe From My 20k Stimulus I Got From Government? by merits(m): 12:04pm On Apr 19, 2020
Tithe scam from pastors to enrich themselves.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (20) (Reply)

Prophet Ebelenna Chukwu Sprays Money Non Stop At A Wedding / Daddy Freeze Reacts As Apostle Suleman Increases His Tithe From 10% To 30% / Apostle Suleman Embarrassed In Canada Church Service. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.