Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,779 members, 7,831,509 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Should I Pay Tithe From My 20k Stimulus I Got From Government? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Should I Pay Tithe From My 20k Stimulus I Got From Government? (64727 Views)

Why I Demanded Return Of Tithe From My Former Church – Abuja Man / Mike Bamiloye Cautions Christians Paying Tithe From Their Sports Bet Wins / Daddy Freeze Reacts As Apostle Suleman Increases His Tithe From 10% To 30% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Pay Tithe From My 20k Stimulus I Got From Government? by PastorBK(m): 9:24am On Apr 19, 2020
Na wa o.

You people are the reasons some pastors are now business owners.

Payment of tithe is not by force and there's no cause if you don't pay. But if you do there's a blessing attached to it.

In the case of tithing it's a case of no wrong answers but backed repercussions

If I may add. Let us study the Bible to show ourself approved and let's be mature and stop all this trap setting to make cheap points. Everyone will be judged based on their Handwork. No more no less.

1 Like

Re: Should I Pay Tithe From My 20k Stimulus I Got From Government? by PapaAdanna: 9:24am On Apr 19, 2020
DWJOBScom:
Big yes as it’s an income
It’s just 10%

OLODO

Your mental slavery will frustrate you more than your village people can ever do

12 Likes

Re: Should I Pay Tithe From My 20k Stimulus I Got From Government? by Nobody: 9:24am On Apr 19, 2020
Some people have exchanged their brain for offering and testimony time. Kai! Haba!! You have been roasting for almost three weeks now and manage to get 20k from government and you want yo give your pastor 10% of it? What if they extend the lockdown, will you give him 10% the extension? E be like say na yo be pastor sure pass Las Las!

8 Likes

Re: Should I Pay Tithe From My 20k Stimulus I Got From Government? by orunmila144: 9:24am On Apr 19, 2020
if after you tithe you still go back to fornication and adultery and cheating people and stealing from people ? dont even bother tithing because you cant bribe GOD. its a waste of your money. this why all those who tithe are still wretched. they are trying to bribe GOD but deep down they are still wicked people so GOD just laughs at them as they enrich their equally wicked pastors. its all a sham. the duped and the duper

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should I Pay Tithe From My 20k Stimulus I Got From Government? by OBAGADAFFI: 9:24am On Apr 19, 2020
Everybody knows the OP is lying
Re: Should I Pay Tithe From My 20k Stimulus I Got From Government? by seedorfg(m): 9:25am On Apr 19, 2020
My Dad use to say and I quote " Na everyday mumu dey enter Lagos".

Pay na, sebi you get 30ty billion for the akant. At least pastor go chop and him account sef go chop.

We talking corona you're talking tithe.. In fact tithe kee you there...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Pay Tithe From My 20k Stimulus I Got From Government? by Chuksyno(m): 9:25am On Apr 19, 2020
So someone has gotten the 20k already? Where is the location please?
Re: Should I Pay Tithe From My 20k Stimulus I Got From Government? by xreal: 9:25am On Apr 19, 2020
10% of 20,000 = 200

N100 bread + N100 akara will do a lot for someone somewhere.

Locate the person.

That is what tithe is.

After all na lockdown we dey, no service this period.

orunmila144:
oga na fehingbole grammar shool you go ? 10 percent of 20000 is 2000 not 200

Hypnotise:

It's N2,000 oga

I personally believe that thiting should come from the heart if not it won't be accepted.

guru90:

10/100 × 20000/1
Therefore;
0.1 x 20000 = 2,000

Note: 10% of 20,000 is 2,000 naira only.

orunmila144, Hypnotise and guru90 said 10% is 2,000

So, do same to 9 more people.
Feed 10 people.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should I Pay Tithe From My 20k Stimulus I Got From Government? by lewis512(m): 9:25am On Apr 19, 2020
[quote author=jmoore post=88551467][/quote]And you think you make sense ??
Re: Should I Pay Tithe From My 20k Stimulus I Got From Government? by bmdmixer: 9:25am On Apr 19, 2020
yes follow by a great slap from above for being stupid
Re: Should I Pay Tithe From My 20k Stimulus I Got From Government? by Iamvetlander(m): 9:25am On Apr 19, 2020
shocked shocked
phelonrays:
wow cheesy what a sarcastic reply
Re: Should I Pay Tithe From My 20k Stimulus I Got From Government? by Dapo50: 9:25am On Apr 19, 2020
DWJOBScom:
Big yes as it’s an income
It’s just 10%
shocked
Re: Should I Pay Tithe From My 20k Stimulus I Got From Government? by properties4sale: 9:26am On Apr 19, 2020
Mavrick2012:
I heard my neighbor asking another neighbor if he can pay tithe from the 20k alert he got from government.

This got me thinking.

Are members expected to pay a tenth of whatever they get at this difficult period?
Sure go ahead!, but don't come back here to beg for give away, as I'm screen shoting this folly u are displaying here as evidence.

1 Like

Re: Should I Pay Tithe From My 20k Stimulus I Got From Government? by ofiko123(m): 9:26am On Apr 19, 2020
Go and ask your pastor...
Re: Should I Pay Tithe From My 20k Stimulus I Got From Government? by Myer(m): 9:26am On Apr 19, 2020
Mavrick2012:
I heard my neighbor asking another neighbor if he can pay tithe from the 20k alert he got from government.

This got me thinking.

Are members expected to pay a tenth of whatever they get at this difficult period?

Govt gave you money to survive after your church abandoned you, and you still want to give it to your pastor?
What has your pastor been doing in this coronavirus pandemic?
How much has your church given back to the poor in this critical time?

Any way, your choice.

7 Likes

Re: Should I Pay Tithe From My 20k Stimulus I Got From Government? by Achiri: 9:26am On Apr 19, 2020
yes lemme drop my account number so that you pay it there.

1 Like

Re: Should I Pay Tithe From My 20k Stimulus I Got From Government? by mrkings84(m): 9:26am On Apr 19, 2020
99.9% Nigerians didn't get it, larger number of this percentage needs it most to survive but have not gotten it. You are one of the lucky ones to get it so pay ur tithe if u believe in tithing.

1 Like

Re: Should I Pay Tithe From My 20k Stimulus I Got From Government? by brownbib(m): 9:26am On Apr 19, 2020
Bro is personal.
Please put up meaningful articles.[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Should I Pay Tithe From My 20k Stimulus I Got From Government? by teniboss(m): 9:26am On Apr 19, 2020
That money should have been given to someone who truly needed it....
Re: Should I Pay Tithe From My 20k Stimulus I Got From Government? by pafo(m): 9:26am On Apr 19, 2020
DWJOBScom:

Not only did this never happened but a fictional tale poorly written for the broke adheres of the 'No tithe' group of company
When you are blessed enough , you won't debate tithing

Do you listen to yourself at all? You call yourselves Christians but still blindly follow the Jewish laws. Like da Vinci said, "open your eyes you mortal".

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Pay Tithe From My 20k Stimulus I Got From Government? by PapaAdanna: 9:26am On Apr 19, 2020
He should pay all of them to the church so that the god of man can pray for sanctification of the world

You don't need to go to church to pay

Use Winners Chapel USSD code and you're good

NDI ARA!

3 Likes

Re: Should I Pay Tithe From My 20k Stimulus I Got From Government? by Grace001: 9:27am On Apr 19, 2020
I can’t talk too much. Some people gullibility is irredeemable. There is no way you can try to help them they are irredeemable sheeple.

Just say the truth you’re the guy not “one guy “ let him Mumu pay all the 20k as tithe, he will get double of it when the 3rd phase of the lock down start.

8 Likes

Re: Should I Pay Tithe From My 20k Stimulus I Got From Government? by Asquare84(m): 9:27am On Apr 19, 2020
Pay your tithe to avoid locust and canker worm from eating your storage, in other words tithe may protect us against COVID-19
Re: Should I Pay Tithe From My 20k Stimulus I Got From Government? by Vasgas: 9:27am On Apr 19, 2020
Jaynom:

Read Deuteronomy 14 from 22 & have sense. There are 4 people you should give your Tithes to and your pastor is not one of them. You can support your Pastor but He is not entitled/Qualified to Receive Tithes. Study your Bible o!
I think he made a sense in the message he pass across.
God is more interested in the person than is offering.
Before your service is acceptable to God, you as an individual must be first acceptable to God.
Cain and abel
Re: Should I Pay Tithe From My 20k Stimulus I Got From Government? by orunmila144: 9:27am On Apr 19, 2020
xreal:
10% of 20,000 = 200

N100 bread + N100 akara will do a lot for someone somewhere.

Locate the person.

That is what tithe is.

After all na lockdown we dey, no service this period.
oga na fehingbole grammar shool you go ? 10 percent of 20000 is 2000 not 200

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Pay Tithe From My 20k Stimulus I Got From Government? by wisdomiskey(m): 9:28am On Apr 19, 2020
rusher14:
Yes.

You can even give it all as first fruit.

Give and you would be blessed as you do so.

Oh boy you wicked sha grin

2 Likes

Re: Should I Pay Tithe From My 20k Stimulus I Got From Government? by Nobody: 9:28am On Apr 19, 2020
Anwons:
The question should be "should" and not "can", because you can.

grin

I like your correction Prof.

Nice one.
Re: Should I Pay Tithe From My 20k Stimulus I Got From Government? by toxicbrain: 9:28am On Apr 19, 2020
I wish I can slap people through the phone...God why?
Re: Should I Pay Tithe From My 20k Stimulus I Got From Government? by ORBLIGHTS(m): 9:28am On Apr 19, 2020
YOU ONLY PAY TITHE FROM WHAT YOU WORKED FOR. I MEAN YOUR PERSONALLY EARNED INCOME.

FG STIMULI PACKAGE IS TOTALLY OUT OFF THIS.
Re: Should I Pay Tithe From My 20k Stimulus I Got From Government? by Asquare84(m): 9:29am On Apr 19, 2020
Myer:

Govt gave you money to survive after your church abandoned you, and you still want to give it to your pastor?
What has your pastor been doing in this coronavirus pandemic?
How much has your church given back to the poor in this critical time?

Any way, your choice.

Don't speak against the word of God

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

What They Won't Tell You At The Abortion Clinic. / Daddy Freeze Reacts As Apostle Suleman Increases His Tithe From 10% To 30% / Michael Job (Jesus In Kenya) Death Rumour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.