Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,035 members, 7,863,706 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 12:44 AM

Abba Kyari Is Dead! - Politics (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari Is Dead! (199577 Views)

APC: Kyari Is Acting National Chairman, Fuanter Acting National Secretary / "Abba Kyari Is Not Dead" - Femi Fani-Kayode Dismisses Rumours / COVID-19: Buhari Tests Negative, Kyari Is Positive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by Rikidony(m): 7:59am On Apr 18, 2020
So sad I might not have like you, but as an individual you live your life to the fullest, Rest in Peace.
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by adminlo: 7:59am On Apr 18, 2020
Aunty Kemi was right all along.

If he had directed resources to health care and education ...maybe he would have survived...

He went about accumulating wealth like all politicians...

Sorry but I have to say his death is good riddance like I hope it should clear off the politicians starting from the top like head of state that refuses to provide sustanance for the people to assembly members that bought 500m Naira worth of cars when people are starving in this pandemic to governor's who give beans and stones to the common people to the local govt who steals palliative meant for the people to police men who kills young men for flimsy reason like 200naira bribe or disobeying traffic to top bodies that refuse to care and investigate these cases...

Corona needs to take them off..

And anybody who says not to speak ill of the dead is not worth living because when you do good.. we eulogies you... equally we you have opportunity to do good and you don't ... And rather rape the people and it's resources.. your memory will be desolate and bastardized.

Governance is a social contract...if the governors refuse to perform.... The gorveneed have to write to accept or resist them in all ways possible that is ethically, socially and morally binding.

The saying that we should not speak ill of the dead is inane

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by mankan2k7(m): 7:59am On Apr 18, 2020
I fear who no fear kemi olunloyo.

To Abba kyari
I don't have rest in peace to waste, may u face the same judgement and discipline that awaits looters if u are one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by janettee(f): 8:00am On Apr 18, 2020
airex:
go back to your mushroom school.

Your posts are filled with grammatical errors, so sit this one out.
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by Adejokebj: 8:00am On Apr 18, 2020
So sad!!!
May his soul rest in peace
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by janettee(f): 8:01am On Apr 18, 2020
Iceyjayz:
Hey coward am still here. grin

Still seeking attention?, we know who is the coward here.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by Nobody: 8:01am On Apr 18, 2020
masterP042:

Nwanne. Ikwuru ofuma, ka chukwu gozie gi cool

Daalu r'inne. Kedu?
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by Mpanyi: 8:02am On Apr 18, 2020
iCauseTrouble:
Things learnt from the Covid-19 pandemic
1. Scientists are more important than pastors. We need more doctors than Men of God (MOGs).

2. We live in connected world, what affects China affects Nigeria, Belgium, Ghana etc..... We should be our brothers keeper.

3. The most important thing in life is life itself and the most important people is family.

4. Cooking skill is a survival skill.

5. Health care budget is more important than defense budget.

6. Biological weapons are more potent than military missiles

7. The border should be the human body not country borders. We should stop the virus from getting into man not man from getting into our borders.

8. Many pastors are more concerned about tithes and offering than salvation.

9. A lot of things can wait, church, jumat service, weddings, birthday, board meeting, etc.

10. African govt need to invest in the basics - education, healthcare, database, electricity, internet, refuse disposal, food, security etc

11. The world has abundant supply of stupid people across borders

12. World power is beyond financial nor military weapons but knowledge based and bioscience.

13. It is not the end of time nor Antichrist rather an avenue to know that there are more hidden facts that are more dangerous than known facts

14. Planning is Paramount as well as savings to the survival of mankind.

Please forget story. Why do you people always like to bring in Christianity where it shouldn't come in? We have good pastors as well as good doctors. In both professions, we also have those that are bad. No comparison between the two as they are different fields. If I may ask, why are you not a doctor? How many people have you helped become doctors? Your answers may not really matter but my message is let's stop using every opportunity to malign Christianity.

4 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by Vokians(m): 8:03am On Apr 18, 2020
akinjojo1234:
Damn shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Let this be a lesson to future leaders: there is no place like home. When you NEGLECT your own hospitals and medical staff and instead choose to get treatment in a faraway land this is what you get when push comes to shove.

Like I said some weeks back when this whole pandemic started affecting Nigeria: WE DIE HERE
Is a lesson to all. Don't neglect your home and go outside for solace. Home is safe.
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by Ruby5: 8:03am On Apr 18, 2020
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by Tonyclems(m): 8:03am On Apr 18, 2020
nkwuocha1:

The guy don die,wait for yours as I wait for mine undecided
The imported chinks couldn't save him.They came because of him, and will soon go back. cool

Fu'cck him anyway.

My grandfather died at a ripe age after eating his favourite.Better bitterleaf soup and well pounded fufu cheesy.
Lol..U modafucking asshole....men! I love
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by qtx(m): 8:03am On Apr 18, 2020
hmmmmm oh death, why? That man was the engine room of Buhari's Government. RIP baba.
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by moseslarry(m): 8:03am On Apr 18, 2020
sidonlook:
Coronavirus is real.
All those people asking the question " have you seen any body that you know die of coronavirus? "
ABBA Kyari is a popular man in the presidency is now one of the dead victims of this pandemic.
Coro... is real.

You are right, he is one popular person that have died of convid 19 but how about others, did you know them? So maybe, he is the first real person to have died in naija. Just saying though, then, one thing I'm still trying to figure out is, will his corpse be released to his family for burial processing? If yes, then, every single person that have truly died of this virus should be released to their families just like they are doing to Abbah kyari corpse cos whats good for goose is good for the gander. Simple.
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by DWJOBScom(m): 8:04am On Apr 18, 2020
Chi59:

That's me life and direct grin
Where's your picture, you wi.mp?
Fog-brained simp, you hide behind anonymity to throw shades at me. If you dare, upload your Dp grin grin

Nne easy na
Leave the wimp simp and other hurled names alone na
You wan kill am
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by Iceyjayz: 8:04am On Apr 18, 2020
Chi59:

grin grin You're so cute, no body could donate a "like" to your miserable pic. Mkpi grin
This is not my main account dumbass cheesy
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by airex(m): 8:05am On Apr 18, 2020
janettee:

Your posts are filled with grammatical errors, so sit this one out.
Sometimes it’s better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you’re stupid than open it and remove all doubt.
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by Iceyjayz: 8:05am On Apr 18, 2020
janettee:

Still seeking attention?, we know who is the coward here.
Face me and stop running to the mods, you coward grin
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by eyinjuege: 8:06am On Apr 18, 2020
Kuginzi:

I'm not! What's I'm trying to correct is, "STOP MOCKING THE DEAD". Let God deal with every dead person. He shall be asked to account for all his deeds(either good or bad). And the Punishment in the grave begin immediately. So whoever is doing good in this life, he is doing it for himself, and whoever is doing evil, he is doing it for himself. It's just like a saving account. You cannot withdraw what u don't have.

My care, my prayers, my curses, my well wishes, my evil wishes all mean nothing to the dead and changes nothing either. The dead have no feelings.
When a person does good, it isn't only for himself but for others. Do good because you want to make the world a better place than you met it and not because you're doing it for yourself to cash out in death.
The world continues after you're gone, and if you want your legacy remembered for good after you're gone, then do good.
Your life and its impact is what concerns we the living, and not what happens to you after death.
You can go and face God with your checking account, that's an after death phase, which the living have no business with.
In short, my point is that if you want accolades from the living after your death , you have to be ready to make your life positively impactful on the living. Death will not automatically make people speak good of you, especially in these times we're in.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by Nobody: 8:06am On Apr 18, 2020
DWJOBScom:

Nne easy na
Leave the wimp simp and other hurled names alone na
You wan kill am
grin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by janettee(f): 8:07am On Apr 18, 2020
airex:
Sometimes it’s better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you’re stupid than open it and remove all doubt.

Wow, didn't know you were this sensible, kudos boy!.

But, take your advice!!
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by moseslarry(m): 8:07am On Apr 18, 2020
eyinjuege:

You will also taste death
It's inevitable
Dying will not automatically confer martyrdom status on you, always remember that.
The most important thing is what your LIFE/LIVING was about.
What did you living bring with it ? Did it bring joy, happiness, or sadness and the death of others?
Reflect on this.
I conquered the fear of death a long time ago
I am not scared of dying, are you?

You are right, he is one popular person that have died of convid 19 but how about others, did you know them? So maybe, he is the first real person to have died in naija. Just saying though, then, one thing I'm still trying to figure out is, will his corpse be released to his family for burial processing? If yes, then, every single person that have truly died of this virus should be released to their families just like they are doing to Abbah kyari corpse cos whats good for goose is good for the gander. Simple.
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by janettee(f): 8:08am On Apr 18, 2020
Iceyjayz:
Face me and stop running to the mods, you coward grin

Who are you and why should I face you
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by Nobody: 8:08am On Apr 18, 2020
Iceyjayz:
This is not my main account dumbass cheesy
Tell that to the marines.
Anonymity is anonymity ugly boy. Where's your Dp?

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by Iceyjayz: 8:09am On Apr 18, 2020
Chi59:

Your Dp is a glass of wine grin cheesy
You're too ugly to even put yourself up there. Small boy, you didn't even create a dent. I have more self esteem than your whole ancestry. You're fvcked boy. Face it.
Bleep off
Lol low-self esteem won't finish you.

you edited your picture to the extent that you filtered your future, that's how you ugly salamanders confuse men here, if you are ugly you are ugly, no amount of filters or editing will save your ass. cheesy
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by Nobody: 8:09am On Apr 18, 2020
Iceyjayz:
Lol low-self esteem won't finish you.

you edited your picture to the extent that you filtered your future, that's how you ugly salamanders confuse men here, if you are ugly you are ugly, no amount of filters or editing will save your ass. cheesy
Says a glass of wine cheesy cheesy
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by Meti99(m): 8:09am On Apr 18, 2020
seguntijan:
Things learnt from the Covid-19 pandemic
1. Scientists are more important than pastors. We need more doctors than Men of God (MOGs).

2. We live in connected world, what affects China affects Nigeria, Belgium, Ghana etc..... We should be our brothers keeper.

3. The most important thing in life is life itself and the most important people is family.

4. Cooking skill is a survival skill.

5. Health care budget is more important than defense budget.

6. Biological weapons are more potent than military missiles

7. The border should be the human body not country borders. We should stop the virus from getting into man not man from getting into our borders.

8. Many pastors are more concerned about tithes and offering than salvation.

9. A lot of things can wait, church, jumat service, weddings, birthday, board meeting, etc.

10. African govt need to invest in the basics - education, healthcare, database, electricity, internet, refuse disposal, food, security etc

11. The world has abundant supply of stupid people across borders

12. World power is beyond financial nor military weapons but knowledge based and bioscience.

13. It is not the end of time nor Antichrist rather an avenue to know that there are more hidden facts that are more dangerous than known facts

14. Planning is Paramount as well as savings to the survival of mankind.

I disagree with your number 1 point. It is as good as saying, we need doctors more than engineers, lawyers, bankers, traders .. Why? because of covid19...
Don't forget everyone has role to play in life. Don't kill one for the other because of your ignorance

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by athaboi(f): 8:09am On Apr 18, 2020
Rip to him
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by ejimatic: 8:09am On Apr 18, 2020
Melezenawii:
Chief of Staff to the President, Mallam Abba Kyari, passes on

https://mobile.twitter.com/FemAdesina/status/1251295558112870400
. Abba Kiyari the late chief of staff was not a soldier. He was a business man ,a lawyer and a politician.....Abba Kiyari who was a junior to OBJ died three years ago at 80/years.
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by omonnakoda: 8:10am On Apr 18, 2020
ejimatic:
search Abba Kiyari military background online
Can you now admit that you were wrong or would you rather die? grin
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by sarrki(m): 8:10am On Apr 18, 2020
Corrinthians:
Sarrki, here was the post I made yesterday when news came here that Atiku's son is still to recover form the disease:

The guy above whom you quoted and the people who liked his comments only go to prove the point I made.

Here's another wishing Buhari death, and countless others like this on this thread..

Pdp supporters are full of WICKEDNESS.

And these are the crop of people you've been found taking sides with lately. Dear Patriot, think about that.

Bro they are lost souls

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by foleskay(m): 8:10am On Apr 18, 2020
Official covid 19 has stated wrecking havoc in 9ja. The coming weeks will be deadly. WHO said Africa is d next hot spot for the virus. Oh lord plsssss. Abba Kyari died because he wasn't flown out to abroad for medical care. Nigeria health care is so poor, how many nurses can operate ventilator in Nigeria. Only few doctors can operate ventilator in Nigeria. I just pray we re not overwhelmed when this shits starts biting hard!! Rip aba Kyari.
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by Nobody: 8:10am On Apr 18, 2020
Wiseandtrue:
I have heard that good people die young however there's nothing wrong with evil people sitting on our wealth going first!!!

Despite claiming that Nigeria is the headquarters of poverty, was he not one of those that flew all his family members abroad to celebrate his birthday

Nigerians rejoiced when Abacha died

History is about to repeat itself

Judgement begins

No apologies, if they don't want people to rejoice, they should do well!!!

Never heard people rejoice over the death of a good person!!!

Abi Ameyo Adadevoh, Dora Akunyili no die
Nah! That was Mamman Daura 2nd in command after Abba Kyari at the helm of cabal affairs and likely successor to replace the now late Abba Kyari.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (49) (Reply)

Nigeria: The Good, The Bad, The Beautiful, The Ugly. / 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman / List Of Buhari's 36 Ministers And Their Portfolios

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.